Come Over Now

Story Info
Leah wants you, now.
872 words
4.13
20.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed, my hands gravitate to hold my pendulous breasts. Soft, smooth, tanned skin pulled taut against humungous globes with thick nipples, at least an inch long. I encircle my hard red nipples with my fingers and twist and pull, arousing myself and eliciting a sharp cry. Rubbing my thighs together, hot, wet fluid begins to seep out of me.

I want you.

I remember the last time we fucked.

You had come to see me, used the key I leave under the doormat and snuck upstairs to where I was stood, naked in front of my wardrobe. You stood behind me, a whole head taller than I, and grasped my gigantic tits in your large hands. Tit flesh spilled out from the sides of your hands, my breasts too large even for your former football player paws. You pushed my hair to the side and let my loose, brown curls drape over one breast, brushing against my tight nipple and hardening it further. You were silent, breathing heavily and groaning in the back of your throat. I, on the other hand, could not keep quiet.

"Babyyyyy" I moaned as you turned me around and bent down onto your knees. I moaned your name out even louder as your mouth latched onto my nipple, your face entirely engulfed by my tit flesh. Spitting, sucking and biting, my knees buckled but your strong arms kept me from completely falling over.

You had always loved my huge tits. You preferred me to go braless most days as you loved to see my heavy breasts push against the thin material of my flimsy cami tops and blouses. You were definitely a breast man. You took every possible opportunity to squeeze my nipples, especially in public. Grazing my sensitive buds to get them all hard and erect was your favourite type of amusement. You always said it was because you loved the way my face flushed red with arousal and I had to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning out loud in public. We always had conversations about me having an enlargement, too. We both got off on the idea of me going from a 38J to something far greater.

Then, you rose to your full height, completely towering over me as you unbuckled your belt and your throbbing cock sprang out. Immediately my mouth began to water as I thought of having your pulsating shaft down my throat. Still not speaking, you grabbed the ends of my hair and pushed me down to my knees, where I knelt, mouth open and waiting to consume you. Looking up at you, my breasts were heaving up and down, my face flushed red. I was beyond horny. A small puddle was beginning to form from where my pussy juice was continuing to leak, too turned on to comprehend what was happening. I looked up at you, a smirk on my lips as you began jerking your massive cock with your palms. I began to salivate, moving to engulf your shaft. But you stepped away. Taunting me, teasing me, you kept your cock a breath away from me, continuing to play with yourself whilst watching me. I leaned forward and grazed the tip of your dick with my tongue. You groaned and moved forward so that my mouth could engulf your cock. Hollowing my cheeks, I descended my mouth onto your enormous cock, spit running from the corners of my mouth as I struggled to consume your giant shaft. Immediately, my fingers moved to tweak my nipples as I sucked on your hard cock, moaning around your dick at the sheer intensity of my own arousal. Squeezing my thighs together, my clit began to throb violently. I needed you, now. Still sucking your enormous cock, I looked up at you playfully, my head bobbing up and down your giant dick and causing your to groan loudly.

You stepped backwards and I was pulled of your shaft, causing me to stick my bottom lip out and pout at the travesty of being parted from my favourite toy. I gazed at your huge, pulsating cock. It was covered in my saliva, veins protruding from the surface and seeping my your delicious pre-cum.

"Play with yourself." I was all too happy to comply. Three fingers reached between my thighs to plunge into my swollen, oozing pussy whilst the other hand reached to hold onto my enormous tits, my palm completely covered by tit flesh as I held it from beneath and tried to twist my nipples. Smiling, I looked, fascinated by your cock as you carried on wanking yourself, head slightly tilted back in satisfaction. I began to imitate the speed of your thrusts, plunging my fingers into my pussy at the same speed as your cock slid past your fist.

Faster and faster we moved, completely in sync. The room was silent save for the sounds of us moaning and the slick, sliding sounds of us getting off to the sight of each other.

Lying in bed, remembering how we got each other off last week, I continue to fondle with my left tit as I use my right hand to text you. "Come over now." I message.