Come to Me

Story Info
A note from WWE superstar Triple H leads to so much more.
2.1k words
4.06
25k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

I sat alone in the upscale bar awaiting a blind date who was already a half an hour late. I couldn't believe I had allowed aunt to set me up! I was getting ready to leave when a waiter appeared with a glass of champagne and set it on my table. I started to explain that I hadn't ordered it, when he handed me a folded slip of paper and pointed to a table in the back. When I looked at the table I couldn't believe my eyes! It was none other than wrestling superstar Triple H. He winked and motioned for me to read the note. I looked down and opened the note in my hand. It ready very simply:

Come to me at midnight!

HHH

It then gave an address and directions. When I looked back up, Triple H was gone.

I sat sipping my champagne pondering what to do. It was 9:30 and it would only take 30 minutes to get to the address he'd left. So that gave me two hours to make up my mind. I finished my drink and went home.

Once there I showered and changed into a fresh outfit. Black stockings caressed my legs up to a black satin garter belt. I decided to forgo the matching panties since I adore the feeling of the fresh air on my neatly shaven mound. I slid a short black skirt up over my hips. The silk swished sensuously as I turned to pick up the white cotton button down shirt. I added it on over top of the sheer black bra I wore. I left it unbuttoned, but tied it at the waist. I carefully did my hair and make-up, then last on to complete the outfit were a pair of black leather spike heels with a sexy ankle buckle.

When I had finished dressing, it was a quarter after 11 and time to get going. I slid into the drivers seat of my car and took off down the road. When I finally arrived at the address on the note I was greeted by a large modern log cabin. There were lights on in all the windows. I parked next to the luxury sedan in the drive and headed to the door. I knocked first but realized it wasn't locked as it pushed opened slightly under the gentle pressure from my knock. I called in before I stepped inside. No one answered, though the sounds of sensual jazz wafted to me like an aphrodisiac. I called out again as I followed the music, heading for its source. Again no one answered. I reached the room where the music seemed to be coming from. This door was also slightly ajar, so I slowly pushed it open a bit more. The scene before me caused me to gasp. I had found the master suite and there before me was Triple H and his stunning bride Stephanie McMahon!

They both looked up and smiled as I stood open-mouthed in the doorway. Steph was on her hands and knees being taken from behind.

She looked at me and asked, "Are you just going to stand there and stare?"

I was stunned, but never the less I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. Trip pulled out of Steph's certainly luscious pussy. My jawed dropped as I took in the sheer size of him. Steph smirked at me then moaned, and I realized he had replaced his cock with his fingers and was most likely hitting her g-spot. My mouth watered and I unconsciously licked my lips.

"You're late!" Trip said as he caressed his wife.

"There was an accident on the freeway that tied up traffic." I said suddenly feeling like a teen caught sneaking in after curfew.

"No matter, come to me!" He said crooking a finger of his unoccupied hand in a 'come hither' motion. My feet moved of their own accord until I found myself standing before him.

"I want to see her suck my juices off your cock, love." Steph said between moans.

"On your knees!" Trip commanded. And much to my own surprise, I did just that. Without being told I took him into my mouth as Steph looked on. The salty male taste of Trip blended with the delicate sweet almondy flavor that was Stephanie. The flavor was so exotic and erotic that I assaulted his cock with gusto, savoring every taste. Trip groaned and Stephanie chuckled.

"She must be almost as good as I am?" she said .

"God, she's got such mouth." he replied. Hearing their obvious satisfaction, I doubled my efforts on his cock, deep-throating him.

" I want some too, Trip!" Steph whined with faked impatience.

I'd never been with a woman before, but somehow I didn't see anyway I wasn't going to today either. So giving him one last long, hard, deep suck I released him, lapping at the head of his cock with my tongue.

Trip removed his fingers from his wife's pussy and took my hand and helped me to my feet. Steph climbed off the bed and came to stand behind me. She ran her fingers across my shoulders and down my back. Her soft touch sent shivers of desire coursing through my body, causing my nipples to tighten into standing proof of my arousal.

Trip had also gotten off the bed and was now sitting on a large sofa facing a roaring fire in the fireplace across the room from the bed.

"Come here to me, my beauties." he said as Steph took my hand and led me to the soft rug at Trips feet. She released my hand and left me standing there as she sat down beside her husband.

"Strip!" was all he said as he put his arm around her. I untied my shirt and let it slide off my arms to the floor. I could feel the heat from the fireplace caressing my skin like a lovers touch. I slid my hand down my side to grasp the zipper on my skirt and slide it downwards. As it came undone the silk material fell from my hips and fluttered to the floor. I bent to unbuckle my shoes to remove then, but Trip stopped me.

"No, leave them on. They look good!"

Steph got up after whispering something into his ear. She caressed my breasts after freeing them from the sheer black bra I wore.

"I wasn't expecting your wife to be here!" I said as I stood in the middle of the room on display for him.

"I sent you a vague note, and you show up dressed to be fucked. Seems to me you didn't care what I had in mind. Hmmm? I could have had the entire wrestling staff here for a gang bang, and yet you came. So, I don't think you came with any expectation, save getting laid!" Trip had gotten up and stalked over to me while he talked. He now stood so close my nipples were pressed against his chest and his hard cock was snug against my smooth mound. His breath was hot on my cheek as he whispered in my ear. "Would you have preferred, say Orton, Flair, and Batista...to my lovely wife?"

A shudder of fear ran through me at the thought.

"I'll take that as a 'No'! That's probably a good thing, because I can guarantee you they wouldn't appreciate your hot little body like my wife will." Trip punctuated his comment by sliding his large hands around to caress the round cheeks of my ass.

Just then Steph came back into the room wearing an outfit similar to mine. Only hers was a soft gold color that glowed on her tanned skin.

"Doesn't he have just the most amazing hands?" She said coming behind me and sliding her hands under his so they were both clutching my ass.

I could only moan in response and let my head fall back onto her shoulder. Steph released her husbands fingers and inched her hands up towards my already aching breasts. Trips hands continued to massage my ass, occasionally brushing my puckered rosebud, much to my delight.

Steph began to pepper my cheek with soft kisses. I turned my head to meet her mouth, and was rewarded with her soft tongue invading the moist recesses of my mouth. Our tongues made sweet love as I clung to Trip, feeling as though my knees were beginning to buckle.

"I want your mouth on my pussy." Steph said as she released my tortured body. Trip also released his hold on me only to wrap his hands around my waist and claim my mouth as his own. I whimpered in protest when his mouth left mine.

"Your lips are needed elsewhere." He chuckled as he pulled away. Steph was already reclined on the massive bed, her legs spread invitingly. Trip left to fetch a bottle of champagne and some glasses.

I stood at the foot of the bed, suddenly shy. "I've never done this before..." I said climbing onto the bed at her feet.

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you!" Steph said laughing. I chuckled too and then began to place gentle kisses on the soles of her feet. Slowly, I trailed kisses up her sexy legs nearer and nearer to her beautiful pussy. I could smell the delicious scent of her desire. It hung in the air like an expensive perfume. I snuggled in between her silky thighs and looked upon the once forbidden fruit before me.

"Please..." Steph cried out. I leaned in and placed a tentative kiss on the fleshy pink lips guarding her sweet center. She moaned in response so I gently traced my tongue along the glistening slit. She gasped when I felt my tongue hit her ultra-sensitive clit. I reached up and spread her lips with my fingers to open her to me. Curling my tongue, I dipped into her moist pussy. She tasted like candied almonds, sweet and spicy. She gasped again and I moaned, realizing that I was enjoying this as much as she was. I dove into her juicy pussy as though I was starving. She was gasping and panting as she neared her climax. I barely heard the door close before I felt Trip sit on the bed next to his near-climax wife. He cradled her body and took her ripe breasts in his hands. His touch was all she needed to send her careening over the edge and into the oblivion of afterglow.

"You did a good job, kitten." Trip said as he reached down to caress my cheek. I slid off the bed, poured three glasses on champagne and carried them back to the bed.

"For a first timer, you did amazingly well." Steph said after a few sips of bubbly. I snuggled into Trips' open arm, into his embrace. We sat on the bed and enjoyed our champagne in companionable silence. Steph emptied her glass then took one hand and grasped her husbands now soft cock. With her other hand she covered my pussy, sliding a finger deep inside my slick hole.

"I think it's time you were formally introduced to my husbands wonderful cock!" She said with a devilish grin.

"Oh yes please!" I moaned as she fingered my wet gash. She climbed over Trip to lie between my thighs, much as I had done to her earlier.

"Of course first we need to make sure you can handle his monster!" She said laughing just before she clamped her lips around my clit, sending my brain into hyper-drive. I took over Trip's hand job. His cock grew as I stroked him and he watched his wife feast on my moist slit. He began to caress and mold my breasts like modeling clay. Soon both Trip & I were nearing climax. Trip suddenly grabbed my hand from around his shaft.

"God woman, please tell me you're ready?" He asked brokenly.

"I don't care if you split me open at this point. I need your cock inside my pussy."

"Up on your knees." Steph told me as she released my tender clit. I did as she asked, and slid up onto my knees with my legs spread. Trip slid down onto his back and lifted me on top of him. He positioned my dripping pussy above his hard shaft. With a mighty surge he thrust deep inside. I cried out in pleasure as I was filled like never before. Steph returned to her assault on my clit as Trip began thrusting up and down. He stopped and allowed me to ride his shaft. We alternated between the two. I felt as though I would explode. Trip must've felt my muscles contract around him, because he pushed himself even deeper into me. We came together in a flurry of emotion. Steph and I slithered up the bed into Trips' strong arms. The three of us fell into the deep sleep of the sexually satisfied.

The End...for now.

touche
touche
25 Followers