Come to Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Great sex with HHH turns into something better.
2.3k words
4.25
19.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

I awoke the next morning, spooning in the warmth of Trips’ hard body. His right hand cradled my right breast, his thumb tracing lazy circles around my hardening nipple.

“I was beginning to wonder if you’d ever wake up!” He said huskily into my ear as he pressed his stiffening length against my ass.

He slid back on the bed as he moved his hand from my breast and pushed my shoulder down flat on the bed. He slid his hand down past my navel to caress my pussy.

“Sit up.” Trip said as he leaned up on one elbow. When I had sat up, his large warm hands quickly undid the clasp of my garter belt.

“Down” He said giving me a look that sent a shiver of anticipation coursing through my veins. I laid back down as he got to his knees. His warms hands caressed my thighs as he spread my legs. Gently pushing my lower legs up so my calves brushed my thighs, he reached underneath me to unfasten my stockings from my garter belt. Turning slightly he unbuckled my shoes and tossed them to the floor. Coming back to my garter and stockings, he slowly slid them down my shapely legs. They soon find their way to the floor as well.

Placing one of my legs over each of his shoulders, he grabbed my ass and brought my pussy to his mouth. His facial hair brushed my sensitive thighs like a thousand tiny fingers. I cried out as he thrust his tongue deep into my pussy.

“Oh god yes!” I called out as he devoured my slit. Never before had I ever enjoyed oral this much. I’m not sure if it was him, the blood rushing to my head, or a combination of the two. Within minutes I was in the middle of one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I was still shaking from my orgasm when he lowered my legs and rammed his rock solid cock into my pussy.

“Fuck yeah!” I moaned as his massive shaft stretched me to the limits. He was like a freight train in my cunt. I don’t think I’d ever been fucked like that before. He continued to fuck me as I came again and again. I felt him start to tense as he grabbed my hair and pulled out of me. He pulled me upwards so I was eye level with his magnificent cock.

“Open your mouth! Now!” He said through gritted teeth. I did as he commanded, wanting to taste his cum. Within seconds his massive cock was shooting streams of hot cum down my throat. I had to swallow multiple times to keep my mouth from overflowing.

“That’s it baby, drink it all like a good little girl.” He said as his fingers massaged my scalp through his grip on my hair. Trip moaned as I sucked harder on his cock drawing out the last of his cum.

“God, there is something so hot about seeing another woman’s mouth wrapped around my husband’s cock.” Steph said as she came striding into the bedroom dressed in her usual business attire.

After giving him another deep suck, which caused him to gasp. I released Trip form my mouth and asked, “Care to come join us?”

“As much as I’d like to, I have work to do right now.” She said sitting on the edge of the bed beside me. “Tell me, what do you do?”

“I’m an author.”

“Published?”

“Working on it!” I said kind of defensively.

“Does it pay the bills?”

“Not yet. I wait tables during the day.”

“What if you could spend say, 90% of your time writing...would you?” Steph questioned.

“In a heartbeat!” I exclaimed. Looking up to see Trip sliding a pair of tight jeans over his awesome ass.

“He has a great ass, doesn’t he?” Steph whispered as she leaned in so close I could feel her feather soft lips brush my ear. “I have a proposition for you.” She said handing me a couple of sheets of paper and a sealed envelope.

“A proposition? What kind of a proposition?” I asked, feeling a little unsure for the first time since I walked into the cabin the evening before.

“A job offer actually. I’d like for you to come work for us.” She said.

I took a second to glance over the papers in my hands. “Personal Assistant?” I said raising an eyebrow.

“Well not everyone would be comfortable giving the IRS ‘Sex Kitten’ as a job title!” Trip spoke up laughingly.

“I suppose you have a point there. Why me?”

“Tension relief, relaxation & fun! You in particular? Because you’re hot!!!” Trip said caressing my bare breast.

“What my husband means is quite simple really. Last night was amazing. We are both very sexual people. Quite demanding really. But unfortunately our schedules don’t always allow us to be together to get what we need. So we discussed an open marriage, but the idea just didn’t sit well with either of us. We wanted something more permanent. Think of last night as an audition if you will.” Steph said

“May I ask how many other auditions you’ve held?” I asked with a toss of my hair.

“Actually you were the first. Steph saw you come into the restaurant and was very impressed. We watched you and realized you were waiting for someone.” Trip said as he ran a loving hand down his wife’s cheek.

“I was really disappointed. Even in the sophisticated pantsuit you were wearing, you exuded sexuality! I was almost sure you’d be perfect.”

“After you checked your watch for a third time in 5 minutes, we figured whomever you were waiting on wasn’t coming. So we thought we’d send out a feeler.” Trip added.

“Interesting. So where’s a pen?” I asked.

“Sorry?” Steph asked with surprise.

“At this stage of the game, anything is better than waiting tables. And as a bonus I get to fuck and be fucked you the two of you! What more could a girl ask for?”

“Money?” Trip interjected questioningly.

“Hey as long as I can pay the bills and eat, I’m happy.”

“Well, why don’t you open the envelope and let me know if the amount will suffice?” Steph said playfully tweaking one of my nipples.

I tore open the envelope and pulled out a check with more zeros than I’d ever seen on a single paycheck before! “Is this number right? I think there are too many zeros!” I said stunned as I held out the check.

Steph and Trip laughed heartily.

“Nope it’s right! First months salary up front.” Steph said laughing. “So will it be enough?”

“Oh my god, can I please have a pen now!”

“Here you go.” Steph handed me a pen from her jacket pocket.

“Since you’ll be traveling with me most of the time, would you be interested in moving here to the cabin? I mean why pay rent on a place you won’t be at very often? You can call this ‘home’ whenever you need to come back.” Trip added as I started reading over the papers.

“Sounds like a great idea to me. I can give my notice at work and let my landlord know I’ll be moving out. By the way, when do I start?” I asked as I finished reading the terms of the contract and signed my name.

Steph took the signed contract I handed her and said, “We were kinda hoping you’d start right away?”

“Gladly.” I said as I took her beautiful face in my hands and traced her full lips with my tongue. She moaned as I slid a hand down inside her jacket to caress one of her lovely breasts. I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra under her silk camisole. My fingers toyed with her hardening nipple. “Are you sure you can’t stay and play a while?” I asked nuzzling her neck.

“Hang on a minute, kitten.” Trip said slipping a hand between my lips and Steph’s neck. “Give me your address and landlords number, so I can make moving arrangements. Then we can play. Hey now, stop that!” Trip exclaimed as I quickly slipped his pinky into my mouth, running my tongue around it and sucking it like I had done to his cock earlier.

“Oh alright if I must!” I said with a mock pout. He handed me a slip of paper and a pen. I quickly wrote down the info he had asked for.

“Now why don’t you be a good girl and make my lovely wife all relaxed so she can spend the day in the office!” Trip said as he took the paper and headed out the door.

“With pleasure!” I growled as I turned on Steph pushing her back onto the bed. This time there was no hesitation as I quickly removed her clothes. I wanted to explore her body more than I had the night before. I kissed every inch of her flesh that I exposed. She writhed on the bed beneath my tongue and touch. By the time I had her down to her panties, she was pleading with me to make love to her.I slid her cute panties down her sexy legs and tossed them to the floor. I loved looking at her smooth pussy. I ran my tongue across her mound making her cry out. I slid my hands under her nice round ass to cup her cheeks. She was so wet her juices were dripping down over her pretty pink rosebud. I enjoyed having a man run his fingers over my puckered rosebud while he eats me, so I thought I’d try it with her. As I lapped happily away at her wet gash I began inching my hand toward that forbidden area. Steph nearly came off the bed when my finger brushed against it! She cried out her approval as she laid back down on the bed. She slid her legs farther apart to allow me better access to her. I circled my finger around her hole, collecting her juices that had begun to pool there. Gently I pressed just the tip of my pointer finger into her tight pink asshole. I gently twisted my fingertip inside her as she came, arching her back up off the bed. I pulled my fingertip out and ran my tongue over her tightening hole. I went back to her sexy pussy and began to really work her over. She hadn’t fully come down from her ass-gasm so when I slid my middle finger and ring finger deep into her tight wet pussy, she came immediately again with a gush of fluid that soaked my arm to the elbow! Her body spasmed in ecstasy. I withdrew my dripping fingers from her pussy and began sucking her yummy juices from each finger. When I finished cleaning my hand I asked, “So are you ready for a day in the office?”

“Believe me, want nothing more than to stay here with you, but you have an apt. to pack and I have things that need to be done. Alas, parting is such sweet sorrow. If you want, since we are about the same size, feel free to grab some clean clothes from the dresser over there to wear home.” She said as she gestured to a dresser on the far wall, and began redressing.

“Thank you, I’d like to take a shower too if you don’t mind?”

“Sure, the bathroom is behind that door, there.” She said as she pointed to the door and turned to leave.

I had just stepped under the steaming water facing the wall, when I heard the door open. Trip came in and sat down on the closed toilet seat across from the glass shower door. Neither of us said a word. I kept my back to him as I began to wash. I could hear him breath as I shampooed my hair and began to bathe my body. I closed my eyes and turned around. Keeping my eyes closed so he wouldn’t know I knew he was there, I began to pleasure my self. My well trained fingers sought out my hard clit and began a dance they knew all too well. Soon I had truly forgotten my audience as I worked myself into a frenzy. My eyes snapped open when I heard the tell-tale slap of a cock being jacked. Trip and I locked gazes as we worked ourselves to release. We cried out together as our orgasms exploded. My knees buckled and I found myself on the floor of the shower. The now-cold water pounding like rain on my back.

“Holy crap, that was intense!” Trip said as he finished wiping his cum from his hands and belly onto a towel. He tossed the towel into a laundry basket and took my hand to help me from the floor.

“You’re telling me! I’ve never brought myself to my knees before.”

“I wasn’t sure if you had grabbed some clothes yet so I brought you some. You are a little taller than Steph so I grabbed some shorts and a tee for you.” He handed them to me after I’d finished toweling off. “I talked to your landlord and he agreed to let you out of your lease early. However he wouldn’t refund your deposit, so I’ll just add it to this months wages. He said it was a studio, so I figured we’d rent a truck on the way over there, get you packed and moved in here today! What do you say?”

“It sounds like a plan. Thanks for the clothes! The restaurant I work at is on the way back to my place as well. So I can stop and take care of quitting today too.”

Now fully dressed we headed off to the office are to say our ‘goodbyes’ to Steph. I was beyond ready to start my new life as ‘Personal Assistant’ to Trip and Steph. Today was going to be a great day!

touche
touche
25 Followers