Come to Me...Now

Story Info
He calls in the middle of the night.
842 words
3.96
45.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone rang, and I fumbled in the dark until I found the switch of my bedside light. I picked up the phone and sleepily mumbled, "Hello?". The voice in my ear simply said four words...four words that I had heard often before...four words that I dreaded...four words that I could not live without. "Come to Me...now," was all He said, and then He hung up.

I jumped from the bed, knowing that I was being timed. No time to get dressed, I simply pulled a coat over my naked body, stopping to slip my feet into the heels He loved. "Fuck me pumps" was the phrase my friends used when they saw them in my closet. An almost 6-inch heel covered in black patent leather with an ankle strap...these were shoes that screamed sex. I didn't think of any of this as I left the house...my only thoughts were on those four words..."Come to Me...now."

I ran from my apartment, as best as I could in those shoes, and climbed into my old Dodge parked at the curb. "Please start...please"...I repeated this mantra several times...knowing that He would not accept any excuse for being late. The engine turned over and I gave a huge sigh of relief.

I drove through town, taking a route I knew was the most direct, and then found myself on country roads. The house was not far, but it was set off from the main road by a long unpaved drive of dirt and gravel. I was barely off the main road, when the engine sputtered and gave a dying sigh. I tried turning the key and pumping the gas pedal, but the car sat there lifeless. Tears of frustration threatened to fall as I pounded on the steering wheel. I had no choice, I had to walk.

I navigated the path the best I could in complete darkness, and those damn shoes. I could not take them off...He would expect me to be presentable when I entered the door. I prayed I wouldn't fall, as a mud stain would not be accepted either. I saw lights ahead...I felt a surge of elation...I knew I was almost there.

But my joy was short-lived, as I was roughly grabbed and thrown face-first onto the drive. I struggled to get to my feet, but a boot was planted in the middle of my back, not allowing me to rise. I screamed and thrashed my arms about, trying to turn over. My arms were grabbed, my wrists quickly and tightly bound behind me, and a rag was stuffed into my mouth. My coat was pulled up and tucked around my bound hands.

I was terrified, but I wasn't sure of what. Part of me was afraid of my attacker and what could happen to me. But a bigger part of my was afraid of the consequences of arriving late at His house. This spurred me on, and I started kicking my feet. Large hands grabbed those damn heels, bending my legs at the knees. As my attacker held my legs like that, his knees got between them, and he steadily applied pressure until they were wide apart.

It was then that I realized that he was naked, except for the heavy boots. With both hands holding my legs, his hard cock drove into my pussy, pounding unmercifully. I heard him grunting with each stroke as he went deeper and deeper. My body was shaking with silent sobs as I was raped on the drive. It seemed to go on forever, and just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he let out a roar and exploded deep inside me.

My attacker rested on top of me for several minutes and then slowly pulled his cock from my ravaged pussy. I had stopped crying long ago and had let my mind drift, trying to distance myself from what was happening. Yet through the haze, and I must have been wrong, I thought I felt some tenderness in the way he smacked my ass and pulled my coat back down to cover me. He walked away without untying my hands.

I don't know if it was minutes or if it was hours, but I lay on the cold ground, naked except for a coat and those damn shoes, with my attacker's cum leaking from my pussy, until I could feel strength in my legs again. I stumbled to my feet, finding it harder to walk with my hands bound behind me. I longed to kick off those damn shoes, but somehow I just couldn't do it.

After an eternity it seemed I reached the house. I bent, trying to push the doorbell with my nose. Finally, in frustration, I kicked the door. And kicked it...and kicked it some more, tears streaming down my face and crying loudly. My Master opened the door and simply said "You're late."

I walked into the house as He held the door for me. My gaze was to the floor, and His muddy heavy boots.