Come to Vegas 4 BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JasonHey Babe. Enjoy yourself the other day? Ready for More?

MelIt is finished I have seen all I wanted to see. JasonI don't think so. I have plans for you bitch.

MelWhat?

JasonCan't you read? U will be my little black cock slut

MelI don't think so -- bye

JasonReally - Picture attached. (the picture showed Mel sitting on the lounge holding the black cock).

MelU Bastard.

JasonPicture attached (his cock between Mel's Tits)

He had obviously taken some captures from 2 video cams that must have been in the room. Although the pictures were poor quality there was no doubting who was in them.

MelStop -- I get the idea -- so what u want?

JasonI want u my little black cock slut

MelI am no slut

Jasonu are -- u just have not fully developed it

MelSo? What now?

JasonSaturday night -- we are going to a club. Get rid of Glen -- see the hotel lobby about a weekend golf tour. Let me know when done.

JasonUnderstood?

MelY

I headed back in the direction of the store that I had left Melissa in. When I caught up with her she looked distracted. I enquired what was the matter? She just said that the bikini that she really wanted is no longer in stock.

The following day Melissa told me about a great deal that was being offered for a gold weekend this weekend -- a last minute deal. I enquired as to whether she would be okay if I left her alone for the weekend in Vegas. She encouraged me to go so I told her that I would sign up.

On the Friday morning before I was to go away Jason Texted me and told me that I could stay in his room over the weekend while I was supposed to be away playing golf. Later that day I received the following text conversation between Jason and Melissa. JasonReady for Tomorrow Night?

MelDo I have a choice?

JasonWe all have choices. I will leave a package for u at reception tomorrow morning -- it will be your outfit for tomorrow night -- make sure u wear it.

MelOutfit? Why?

JasonI like all my bitches to look how I like em.

MelOk

I arrived at the club at around 10pm on the Saturday Night. I spoke to the doorman and was informed that I was on the VIP list and he gave me a red wristband for the evening. This entitled me to free drink all evening and access to all areas of the club. When I entered the place it was huge inside with several levels and dance floors. I went to the top floor that overlooked the second floor and waited as instructed.

Shortly after I got in position I saw Melissa and Jason enter the room below. There we a lot of people down there but Melissa certainly stood out. She was wearing a white sun dress that had small straps over the shoulders and low neckline. The dress came to about half way up her thighs and her legs looked great in a pair of white heals that were higher than I had ever seen her wear before. She was also wearing a bikini top under the dress as the straps were tied behind her neck. The two of them had been out to a bar before arriving at the club and Melissa looked like she had drunk a little more than usual.

Jason greeted some friends and they all sat around a table in a booth. There were Jason and Melissa and 3 other guys and a woman who I recognised as the woman who checked us in at the hotel. They were all drinking and chatting and it was obvious that Melissa was not too comfortable with the situation. My phone rang and it was Jason's number. I answered the call and quickly established that Jason had put his phone on speaker so that I could hear what was being said.

One of Jason's friends teased Melissa by saying that he heard that she was going to tasting and fucking her very first black dick tonight. Melissa simply replied "apparently"! That had them all laughing and a response that "I am sure you will put on quite a show". More drinks were ordered and the banter continued. Suddenly one of the guys announced that he wanted his dick sucked -- immediately the other woman at the table slid down the chair onto the floor beneath the table. After a short time the guy was obviously very happy with the treatment that he was receiving. He suddenly stiffened and I realised that he was giving her his seed. She then arose back to the table and all acted as though nothing unusual had happened.

Jason then announced that he and Melissa were going to the office so that she could fulfil her destiny. There was some laughter at the table. They got up and walked towards the staircase. Jason suggested that they have a dance before heading to the office. Melissa simply agreed and they headed to the dance floor. I then felt a tap on my back and turned around to see one of the security staff. He ushered me downstairs and into a room that was a large boardroom -- it was furnished with a large board table, lounges, and a fully stocked bar with a counter that had 4 tall stools along it. There was a delivery an area behind the bar for storage and the guard told me that I should stay there and enjoy the show.

A few minutes later the 3 guys and the girl from the table entered the room and took seats from the Board Table and turned them so that they were facing the lounge area and the bar area. I heard one of them say that this had the potential of being the best one yet.

The door opened and in walked Melissa and Jason. She looked great having just come from the dance floor and I could clearly see her nipples pointing through the fabric of the dress. She seemed to be a little dazed and I was unsure if it was the drink of if it was just the situation in which she found herself that made her a little distant or unsure of herself. Melissa seemed a little startled that there were others in the room but did not say anything. Jason had his arm around her waist and led her over to the lounges. He announced that this bitch is a Pilates instructor and that she is going to show everyone how it worked by doing a routine for them all. Melissa replied that she had not said anything like that but Jason quickly cut her off and shouted -- let's see you perform bitch. There was no reply. What are you waiting for bitch? Do I need to send that hubby of yours some texts to get you started? I can't do it in a dress she replied to which he told her that was the idea -- get the dress off and do it in the underwear that I bought for you and that I know you are wearing!

Melissa looked nervous as she took her arms through the straps of the dress and slowly dropped the dress in a pool on the floor along with her discarded heels. WOW, I heard one of the guys say, which is exactly what I was thinking. Melissa looked awesome standing there in her heels and an underwear outfit that was something out of a catalogue -- the bra had no cover over the breasts and the rope type border encircled the breast leaving the breast and nipple sticking out boldly through the centre. The Panties we string type and like the top left her shaved pussy completely exposed and in fact made the lips stand out a little.

So Bitch, let's see your show Jason commanded. Melissa just made her way into clear area between the lounges and board table and started a program of positions and exercises. Of course these showed the tone of her body as well as he well developed muscles. Everybody was enjoying the show but Melissa never smiled. She was just going through a well rehearsed routine of positions and exercises. One of the guys commented on her abs and thighs whilst another just commented that he could not believe those tits and nipples. The show went on for about 30 minutes by which time everybody had seen Melissa's body from every conceivable angle.

As the show went on I noticed Jason undressing on the couch. He sat back on the lounge with his heavy cock pointing forward between his legs. He slowly clapped his hands and thanked Melissa for her performance but now it was time to begin the real show. Bitch, get over here and get my cock hard! Melissa looked over and began to get up but was cut down when he said did I tell you to walk? -- CRAWL. Without hesitation she crawled over on the floor until she was positioned between his legs. Well? He said. She reached out with her hand and began to slowly stroke that cock. The head kept popping up through the foreskin with each stroke. Melissa asked "where is the lotion"? James responded that there wasn't any and that she would have to provide the lubrication. Melissa looked confused but quickly got the idea when he put his hands on the back of her head and drew it downwards to his cock. He looked at the audience behind Melissa and announced that she was about to get her first taste of black cock! When face to face with the cock Melissa hesitated and looked up at Jason but then opened her mouth and started to suck the end into her. She held the top of his cock leaving much of the base and balls exposed as her mouth took in the head. Jason lay back with his hands behind his head and grinned. Melissa ran her tongue along the bottom of his cock from the top down to the balls leaving a slight shine as she did so. She then grabbed the base and left the top exposed. She then took the head back into her mouth and sucked and slobbered all around it. Finally she moved her head away and spat on the tip. I had never seen her do such a thing. She then wanked the wet cock in her little hand which bought some groans from Jason's mouth. He was encouraging his little slut to please the cock.

Jason got to his feet and positioned Melissa on her knees with her butt resting on her feet so that she was looking up at this cock and face. She then moved up and took his cock back into her mouth without using her hands. He put his hands on the back of her head and began to face fuck her with vigour so that saliva was streaming from her mouth and she was struggling to breath. She got away and tried to catch her breath but Jason grabbed her head and bought it back to the task that he decided her mouth was best suited. Her chest was heaving as she tried to breathe until Jason slowed down the pace. She then took hold of his cock and slowly tried to go deep down with little success.

Jason reached down and took her breasts into his big hands. The contrast of the white skin and pink nipples against the black hands was amazing. He pinched and tugged her already erect nipples which encouraged her to slobber all over his cock which was now rock hard (as was mine) and was shining from the spit polish she had given it.

He lifted her to her feet but she never let go of his cock and in fact continued to slowly stroke it as she stood before him. "Your cock is so heavy" she said with a laugh. "That is because it is full of cum which if you are very good you will get later" he replied. He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her around and guided her over to the Board Table where the others were seated. They moved some chairs out of the way at the end of table and he draped her across the corner of the table on her back so that her legs were either side of the corner and her head was just at the edge of the side of the table. Jason stood by her head and put is cock into her mouth and started to slowly fuck her mouth. He grabbed her tits and gave them plenty of attention. Jason signalled to the woman to get up and pointed at Melissa's pussy that was on display to the whole room. She moved over and got on her knees and then slowly went down on Melissa's pussy. This attracted an immediate re-action from Melissa whose head shot up of the desk and she began to say something but was stopped as Jason forced his cock back into her mouth. "Just suck my cock bitch -- let her do her thing to you, believe me you will be grateful that she had softened you up for the main event" Jason roared.

Melissa was obviously enjoying the attention that her pussy was receiving as she moaned quite loudly around the cock that was invading her mouth. She then closed her eyes and her body tensed as her body betrayed the fact that she was being gripped by orgasm. This obviously took her breathe away and she began to choke quite roughly on Jason's cock but he had no sympathy and just continued to slowly fuck her mouth. Her neck and chest were coated in a good amount of saliva and her chest was heaving as she was trying to regain control of her breathing.

Jason took hold of his cock and lifted it upwards so as to present his large balls to Melissa's mouth. She looked confused but quickly licked each ball before taking one at a time into her mouth. She was ever so gently alternating between each nut making sure that each got a nice coat of her saliva.

"Now my little slut, what do you want next?" Jason asked. Melissa did not reply. "I know what you want but I want to hear you say it" he said. Again there was no reply but it was obvious that Melissa was working out what to say. "I would like to try to get that cock in my pussy" she replied. Jason roared with laughter. "Oh? You would like to try? How about you just tell me that you want me to give you my big black cock and that your pussy is mine to do with what I please?" he said. Melissa quickly replied " It is so big that I want to control it going in". Again Jason replied with laughter, "Slut, this cock has a date with your pussy and I will be the one to control what rewards you get. Get over to the lounge and show me you are ready for some fucking"

Melissa got up from the table and looked quite uneasy on her feet as she walked to the lounge. She asked for a drink and one of the guys passed her large glass of orange juice which she started to drink before realising that it was full of vodka. She stopped but then continued to finish off the whole glass. She sat on the lounge and looked really exhausted. She sat back against the back and rested her head over the back support. Jason asked her to show him her pussy. She opened her legs and he told her to get her feet wider on the floor so that they could all see what her pussy looked like before it was invaded by black cock. He then told her to open the pussy and show how wet she was and she immediately complied.

Jason approached the lounge and towered over her body which was being openly displayed to the room. He looked down and smiled as though a thought had come to him. He reached down and scooped up her body from the lounge and turned her around so that she was on her hands and knees along the length of the lounge. He held grabbed her tits from behind and gave them a good squeeze. She gave out a loud squeal of pain and looked back at him with a little bit of anger. That just encouraged him more and he groped her tits some more and leaned forward so that his head was right next to hers. He asked her if she was ready and she replied not like this. What you mean not like this? This position, not this position. Ahh Slut, when did you get to decide things? He rested his cock on her butt and gave it a few taps there. He then whispered to her to put it in. She moved forward so that the cock was no longer on her and I thought she was moving away from the position. She looked over at the group watching and let out a deep breath.

Her hand reached up under her body and found this cock. She took a hold around the middle so that the tip and about 4 inches were sticking out. She looked again across at the onlookers and began to nuzzle the tip at the entrance of her pussy. Her wedding and engagement rings were clearly visible wrapping around that black cock. She held it there and then Jason told her to let go with her hand. As she did so he slid about 2 inches into her. She let out a gasp and seemed a little panicked. He withdrew slightly before moving forward again feeding a little more into her pussy. Melissa grunted which prompted Jason to give the thumbs up to the group watching. He continued to slowly feed more into her and she was doing her best to control her breathing and was clearly having to adjust to that big black cock that was stretching her out. After some time of this continuing Jason withdrew from her completely to show the white cum from her pussy that was thickly coating his cock. It clearly showed that although she had taken quite a lot there was still a couple of inches remaining.

He gave his cock a few taps on her butt and then shoved it in hard causing her to fall forward and give out a large groan. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her back up onto her hands and knees by cupping her tits from behind. He then proceeded to fuck her vigorously to the point that Melissa was not able to keep her balance and fell. He again dragged her up and this time held her by the shoulders and powered his cock into her for some time before suddenly stopping. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. She shook her head in disagreement causing Jason to grab hold of her nipples hard and pinch. He again whispered into her ear and again she disagreed so he withdrew from her pussy so that the outer lips were just keeping a grip on the head. He again plunged forward into her again causing her to groan loudly. He again whispered in her ear and this time there was no response. He whispered again and she nodded slowly in compliance.

Jason started fucking her again with a mixture of long and short strokes and her tits were moving back and forward in rhythm with the strokes. Then he stopped -- "Now Slut I want you to show everyone how much you are loving being my little whore." He then continued the assault on her pussy and suddenly Melissa cried "Wolf Wolf Wolf" as if barking like a dog. "That's my little slut, bark for me, show me how much you love this cock" She barked again and again which had the others laughing hard as they watched and listened. This inspired Jason to go his hardest. He suddenly stopped again. This time he announced that he had to stop because this was the tightest little pussy he had in many years and he did not want to come before he had made sure she had taken the full length.

As he walked over to the chairs around the table his cock was rock hard and covered in Melissa's cum. He then said "Don't worry slut, I don't want you to get bored, Jimmy here is going to look after you for a while. Don't worry, he knows the score, don't you Jimmy? Just keep her happy till I am ready." Jason then walked over to the Bar and got behind it and sat on the stool. He was close to me and looked in my direction and gave me a wink. From where I was hidden I could clearly see his cock and the deposits that had been left on it. He had succeeded in getting to not only let him fuck her, but also to do it doggy style and even to bark like a dog!

I looked over to the lounge to see Jimmy undressing in front of Melissa who was lying on her stomach motionless. I could see her taking deep breaths as she tried to recover from the fucking she had just endured. Jimmy pulled her up into the seated position on the lounge and then presented his cock to her mouth. Jimmy was no where as large as Jason but was still significantly bigger than my 6 inches. Melissa reluctantly took the cock into her mouth and sucked and stroked it to hard in a very short time. She did not say a work and looked exhausted and out of it.

Jimmy reached around and took off the bra that she was wearing and then pushed her back into the lounge. He got down onto his knees and ripped off the panties that were quite stretched from the previous activities with Jason. He was obviously in a hurry as he moved up her body and inserted his cock into her. She let out a small grunt and he then proceeded to fuck her as hard he possibly could. At one point her butt was bounding up off the lounge and he used the full length of his cock and a mighty pace. He was holding her tits hard and kneading them and at one stage biting the nipples. I thought to myself that this guy really is good, to be fucking so hard. He lifted her legs up off the floor and over her shoulders as he stood above her with his cock drooping down between his legs. I could see her exposed pussy, then that muscled stomach and then her red and marked tits moving up and down on her heaving chest. Jimmy quickly remounted her and continued fucking her hard and fast. She was almost rolled up in a ball the way he was pushing into her. Then without warning he stopped and rested. I suddenly saw cum leaking out of her pussy -- He had cum in her! It obviously took Melissa a little while to work out what had just happened -- he began to panic a little as Jimmy got up and walked away.