Come What May

Story Info
Girls' first taste of BDSM and the enlightment that follows.
822 words
3.76
15.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The engine of the car roared out as it came to a halt. In the passenger seat a young girl, college aged. Seated next to her a man, rough, big in stature and presence. He puts the car in park.

"Here we are." The man says, slipping his hand between her legs. She begins to shake as he forces his fingers between her thighs. Parting her legs she invites his fingers inside her.

"Wet. Good." He gets out of the car, she follows. The door opens. No turning back for this young vixen. It is time to listen, time to learn. Her eyes dart back and forth in strange excitement. GO.

She walks slowly into his room. Cold, damp, a soft wind blows through the window. The room, bare, a mattress on the floor with a toy chest in the corner. It's time to play.

"Get undressed." Ordered the man behind her. The voice raspy and low, piercing the silence in the room.

"Okay." She says softly as she reaches for her shoes. A hand grabs on to her hair, pulling it back. She lets out a low moan.

"Okay what?" The voice asks.

"Okay..sir"

"Good. Don't let that happen again."

"Yes sir."

She slowly undresses herself as the man, the wolf circles her. Examining his prey, his pretty pet. Her dress drops to the floor around her feet as she steps out of it, standing there, only her shoes on. Cold, goosebumps raise all over her body.

"What do you want me to do sir?"

"Drop to your knees. Now"

She obeys, quickly dropping down, her knees smacking hard on the floor tile.

"All fours. Now"

Again she obeys. She quickly touches her clit, she's wet, wetter than she was expecting to be. 'Wow, I've never felt this before. Scared and aroused. Together.'

The man quick pulls his belt off, time for her punishment for running away.

"Ten. That's what you get. That's what a brat gets."

"Yes sir."

One. Swift, hard, the slam of the belt off her ass echoes throughout the room, reverberating off the walls.

Two. Harder, the pain, she puts her fingers inside herself, the flood of juice has begun.

Three. Four. Five. Smack, smack, smack. Her moans echo just as the belt does, her teeth, biting into her lip so hard a cut forms. The man grabs a handful of her hair and jolts her back upwards. Fear comes over her face.

"You're a good little bitch aren't ya?"

"Yes Daddy...Yes sir."

"Say it!" Smack! Six. Her back arched up, her knees have begun to shake as she reaches to her clit.

"I'm a good little bitch. Daddy's whore. Daddy's little whore."

"You're damn right."

Seven. He pulls her back even farther, her knees are about to give way as is her juice. She's about to cum, so close, another spank, just one more.

"Please. More" She begs.

Eight. Nine. She screams out, the pain, the pleasure, she never knew that they could mix together to an unbelievable orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god, yes. Please Daddy!"

"Beg."

"Let me come, please, I'll do anything!" Her fingers deep inside herself, clamping down on her lips. The man shoves his fingers in her mouth, deep in her throat.

"Beg." He commands.

She screams out to come, spit dripping down from her mouth on to her breasts.

"Good girl." He takes his fingers out of her throat as she gasps for air. He rips her hair back toward him arching her back toward the sky. Finally.

"Oh god! Please!"

TEN. The last spanking. Her knees finally give way. He throws her back down on all fours as she squirts her come all over the floor. Afraid of what's happening she quickly grabs her clit, sticking her finger deep inside her pussy. The flood gates open and continue as she squirts, yelling out in painful ecstasy.

The man watches her squirm on the tile, as he puts his belt back on.

Finally the squirting stops, she shakes as she lies in the puddle of her own come on the floor. The cold, damp floor covered in her juice. She tries to get up but stand, her legs have failed her.

"First time huh?"

"I...I don't...I..." She can barely speak. Her mind is trying to come back from the pleasure, back to reality.

"Yeah. Your first time. Good girl."

"Thank you...Daddy...Thank you sir."

"You're welcome my pet. Now I gotta get back, you clean this whole place up and I'll be back later. You're not done yet by a long shot. This was only the prelude. Understand?"

"Yes sir"

"That chest over there...That's where the real training begins. Clean yourself up and shower. I'll be back."

"Yes sir."

The man walks out the door. The girl, May, turns over on to her back, still lying in the come and grabs her clit, rubbing it slowly, softly. She smiles.

To Be Continued...