Come with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels damn good." James reached up to take one of her nipples in his fingers as she moved on him.

Carmen closed her eyes and smiled as the pleasure of having her nipple squeezed ran through her and mixed with the wonderful feelings her pussy was generating all over her body. She felt James begin to thrust upwards to meet her pussy early with each stroke. She wasn't ready to cum yet, but recognized that James was probably closer than she'd thought. Carmen settled on him and used her arms to calm his movements.

"No," she said softly, "let me. Just enjoy." Then she went back to her solid, slow rhythm, smiling now that she felt his urgent movements dissolve to a more relaxed pose.

Carmen watched the slow build of climax on James' face as she continued to slide up and down his length with her pussy. His face muscles tightened as he got close, then his legs straightened as she built his pleasure closer and closer to release. Just when she thought he was about to burst she slowed her strokes down, just enough to slow his momentum slightly and, hopefully build a bigger climax for him. She watched James' face closely as he made a series of short breaths, then a long, sigh-like breath that signaled the start of his climax. Carmen whispered, "Good baby, good." and continued to ride him solidly as he came.

James gasped twice, his hips bucked slightly twice and then Carmen felt the hot rush of his cum surge inside her. She rose up and slid back on his twitching cock a few more times before settling on top on him, his cock still deep inside her. Carmen leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, a reassuring kiss that she hoped would ease any second thoughts he might have as the urgency of his physical need receded. She never wanted a lover to regret being with her.

"That was," James caught his breath, "so good. You..."

Carmen smiled, content that she'd done her job well. She slipped off James' cock and snuggled next to him, but she immediately reached over and took his deflating member in her hand, caressing it gently. She knew it was the little things like that made all the difference to a lover's experience with her -- the little things that all too often got lost between lovers, and spouses, after a while.

She knew the "why" questions would start soon, as they settled in their post-climax comfort. Carmen knew how to answer them, but was interested in postponing them if she could. She squeezed James' cock a little harder and leaned up so she could bring her other hand back to caress his balls. His cock was slick with their juices and not quite soft. There was always the possibility that no amount of attention would be able to revive him quickly, but Carmen was hopeful that James could recover while she was still aroused.

"You have a nice cock." She said softly. Every man like to hear those words, but in James' case she was being entirely truthful. He had felt good inside her.

"You have nice hands." James replied. "You were wonderful to me."

"I'm glad." Carmen smiled at him. She though she felt just a small twitch in her hands. "You think you can get hard again? Would you like to come inside me again? I'd like to feel you some more."

While James mumbled something about it usually took a little while, Carmen felt some more encouraging twitches. It was nearly always the same -- a man with a new lover was so much more virile than with a more familiar one. She let his cock lie along her palm while she stroked it up and down with her other hand. James was watching her, fascinated by the attention he was receiving.

Carmen continued to silently, gently move her hands over his cock and balls, and James continued to respond. He wasn't as hard as he'd been a few moments earlier, but there was no doubt that he was at attention again. She loved the feeling of a growing cock in her hand -- physical proof that she was making her lover feel good.

Calmly, she kneeled up, still holding him and said, "Here, come let me feel you inside again." She finally let go of him when she got on all fours on top of the bed, offering him her pussy from behind.

James didn't need a second invitation and moved into position behind her. Rather than simply pushing his cock into her, he took a moment to look down at her pussy from a new angle, pushing her ass cheeks apart to get a better look. Carmen opened her legs some more, enjoying him getting such an intimate view of her.

He brought his cock up to her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down her several times, using his hand to move him against her. It felt like her was fully hard again now and Carmen smiled, thinking that it was probably a while since he'd experienced a recovery that quick.

This time it was in his control as he slipped deep into her. Carmen gasped as he thrust fast and hard. "You are so good," she whispered, "hard again so quick. Let me have more of you James. I want more."

James gave her more. His rhythm was solid, but faster than she'd been. As he pushed into her over and over his hands grasped her ass cheeks again and pulled them wide, looking down at his shaft pushing into her pussy. Carmen started pushing back as he thrust forward, feeling his balls swing and hit her clit as he continued his relentless strokes. She looked back through her arms and past her jiggling breasts at James's cock as it slipped in and out of her. Carmen felt the first stirrings of climax now. "That's it baby," she urged, "give that to me. Make me cum for you."

James heard her and increased his pace, adjusting his knees on the bed to get more leverage. His strokes were shorter now, but his forceful movements were exciting her and the way his balls swung and hit her swollen clit was taking her up the climax ladder quicker than she'd expected. She could hear James panting, almost like he was chasing his own orgasm again. The room's mirror caught the corner of her eye and she looked over to see a full image of her, ass way up in the air, and James slamming into her, as he was now.

The mirror took her over the edge quickly. James continued to pound into her as the fireworks of climax started to shoot all through her body. Carmen stopped pushing back on him, paralyzed by the power of the orgasm as it burst through her and concentrated it's red hot sensations in her belly. She gasped several times and felt a massive contraction in her pussy as she reached her peak.

Carmen panted a few times as the climax subsided in her, then looked back at James as he continued to thrust deep into her. She could see from his face that he was close to cumming again. She reached between their legs and felt for his balls, letting them run back and forward through her fingers with his strokes and hoping the sensations she was creating would be enough to make him cum again.

James didn't let her down. He came hard into her with a grunt and a pause in his rhythm. She felt him twitch and start to fill her with his cum again. Not as much of a rush as the first time, but she could tell it was satisfying for him from the mumbling she heard behind her and his heavy breathing.

He slipped out of her, obviously deflating at a quicker rate this time, and fell back on the bed. Carmen saw that his face and upper chest were red with exertion but his face was grinning with pleasure. She knew she was glowing also and crawled up to lie next to him. She took his hand and draped one of her legs over one of his.

I know," she said after a few minutes, "you want to ask me why. Why you, and just plain why." She looked over and the slightly awkward smile told her she was right.

Carmen squeezed James' hand. "You are a lovely man. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to share this pleasure with you. I thought you would enjoy that, and I knew that I would." She watched his features soften as he took in her words.

"I did." He said sincerely.

She knew that the next question would be "did she do this often" but didn't want to start down that road, so she simply told him, "I'm glad you enjoyed. I hope you always remember me as a friend you met and shared a wonderful evening with. I know I'll always think of you like that.

"Yes." James nodded his head slightly. "I couldn't put it better myself."

Carmen smiled and closed her eyes, soaking up the comfort of the moment and still feeling the last vestiges of her climax running around her body. She knew she could take a lover at home, but she knew if she did the moments they shared like that were unlikely to last, and there was no better feeling in the world to her than being on vacation and having a new lover.

12