Come with Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning comes for the threesome.
15.9k words
3.96
39.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Morning Comes~

Morning comes way too early. I can hear a few of the others moving about outside but don't bother to open my eyes. Instead, I pull the blankets up higher and wiggle back into the warm body behind me. Apparently Todd is awake and chuckles and hugs me closer. He leans forward a bit, more effectively wrapping his body around mine. I just lay there and relish the feel of him against me as I remember the night before. Either Todd is remembering the night as well or he is simply reacting to waking up, but I can feel him grow hard against my ass and he arches his hips to rub it against me. I smile and return the rub. He curls over my back and lays a kiss on the side of my neck. I smile and wiggle again. I'm about to roll over and to continue the fun when I hear, "Julia! Time to wake up! Todd! Guys! Hey come on get up. Hey! I can see you! Oh my!"

I pull the blanket down a bit so I can see over the top of it and look up. Not hindered because the blankets are only over his shoulder, Todd too turns his head and we can see Dave's face through the sunroof window of the tent. I had forgotten to close it when I put up the tent yesterday and was obviously not thinking about it last night when I crawled in. Todd probably didn't even know it was there till he saw Dave looking down through it. I glare up at Dave "Fuck off dude. It's warm in here." With that I pull the blankets back up on my head.

"Yes, well, it might be all warm and snuggly in there, but out here I have coffee," Dave says in a sing song voice. I poke my head up to look at him. He is no longer looking in the window.

"Really?" I ask. "Is it brewed already or are you just taunting me?" Coffee might actually get me to uncurl from the warmth of the blankets and risk the brisk morning air.

"All brewed and in the cup. With 2 sweet n lows even." That decides it and I quickly slide out from the blankets. I turn to Todd and lean in close to whisper. "Sorry dude, you can't compete with coffee." I grab a bra and wrangle it on under my shirt wanting to conserve all the warmth I can. Then I find my coat and slip it on. I realize that my hair might give the night's activities away and quickly find the brush and start smoothing it out.

Todd leans over to me and asks in a low voice, "Do you think he saw? Will he say anything?"

I shake my head. "Even if he suspects he won't say anything. And I can easily blow it all off. It was cold last night. We shared our bags and just ended up cuddling in our sleep. No big." Todd nods and moves out of the way of the hairbrush. He is still under the blankets as I move towards the door. I look at him, slightly rumpled from sleep and lean over to give him a quick kiss. "Morning." Then I move back and unzip the tent, flinching at the light from the sun rising over the hills. I step out and quickly slide on the shoes I had stuffed under the tarp to keep them dry. Then I shuffle over to where Dave is holding up a steaming cup of coffee. I reach for it and he pulls it just out of reach.

"And what happened with you two last night."

I give him my best scowl. "Dave, sweetheart, dear, it is the butt crack of dawn and you are between me and a cup of coffee. Maybe you should rethink your actions before I have to rip your spleen from your body and shove it up your nose." Dave stops and thinks, then quite sensibly hands me the coffee. I take a slurp and make happy little "mmmmmmmmm" sounds. Then I shuffle over to the seats by the fire and sit down in the one closest to the heat. Dave sits down next to me with his own cup of coffee.

"Ok, now that you have your coffee, what was going on in there? Did anything exciting happen?" He asks with a teasing lilt in his voice.

I don't bother to raise my face from the coffee, just keep breathing in the delightful aroma of fresh coffee as I answer. "If you think freezing your toes off is exciting then yeah. It was a damn fiesta! By the time I got to the tent Todd already had the spares unrolled and in use. So all I would have had was my one sleeping bag. But he woke up as I climbed in. So we ended up rearranging the blankets so we could share. In the end we had to cuddle together for warmth. Why?" I look up with a neutral expression on my face as I ask and he is looking at me, but not intently.

"Just wondering. Since it looked like you didn't have anything on other then your scowl."

Stu, who had been huddled by the fire, looked over at that. "Oh really? I know you sleep in the nude at home but somehow thought you would wear more when camping. At least to keep frost bite off your sensitive bits."

Dave turned to Stu "I think she had her sensitive bits covered just fine. Even if she wasn't wearing anything. Todd does have pretty big hands after all. At least bigger then Sam's." referring to the crack I had made the day before about Sam not being to handle my shit and wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Stu laughed and looked over at me for confirmation. I could hear Todd moving around in the tent now. I wanted this over before he got out there and they could see his face. I knew I could handle the razzing but wasn't sure about him. He might just get angry with them and make them think something had happened. Which of course it had. I needed to get this over with and off of their minds. "Don't look at me. I know he has bigger hands then mine. Cause, he can hold the USP easily. If you wanna know if he is bigger then Sam though you'll have to ask Dave. I have never seen them side by side like that. That sounds more like his area of expertise. I've never been that lucky."

Stu laughs and Dave just grins and shrugs his shoulders. In the tent I could hear Todd choke then chuckle. The guys looked over at the sound and I turned a bit to see him climbing out of the tent. I used the distraction to finish the conversation while I could, "Besides all Dave saw of me was the top of my head and maybe my scowl. All my sensitive bits were under the blankets. The rest is just wishful thinking on his part."

Dave turns back. "Yeah maybe, but at least I have a good imagination!"

I laugh and take another sip of coffee. "That's not what your girlfriend says."

"Yeah but you can't trust her. She's a lying whore."

I nod. "I know. She lies to you. She lies to her mom. But she never seems to lie well with me. She keeps twitching and wriggling all over the place. I finally had to tie her down just so I wouldn't break my nose on her pelvic bone." At that, they all laughed and conversation turned to Dave's non-existent girlfriend and what a whore she was. I looked up as Todd sat down, a steaming cup of coffee in his hand and a cigarette in the other. I quirk an eyebrow at his cup. He quirks an eyebrow back at me.

"This cold in the morning after last night's drinking; even I will drink a cup of coffee." He says while blowing on it.

Dave turns to him and says with a smile, "Then you are in for a treat, because this is Lavazza coffee from Italy. Damn good stuff." I let those two talk coffee. It's like listening to ants talk about the best way to build a plane. They might have seen a plane before but they have no real clue what makes it work. Same with those two. I just roll my eyes and stand up to get another cup. I pour a second cup and sweeten it. I just stand there; staring around camp taking stock. That was when my body started waking up enough for me to really feel it. The muscles in my chest and stomach were sore. My pussy was sore, caused by so many orgasms the day before. I would have said "too many" orgasms the day before, but face it, you can't have too many orgasms. At least I can't. Unless it is Mark, I can always go again. And again. Just thinking about it was getting me horny though.

So I set my cup down and stretch to try to release some of the building tension. I do a full body stretch; raising me up on my tiptoes and arching my back in a ripple to flex the sore muscles up my body. Almost losing my balance, I put my arms up and stretch those too. And end up burying a jaw cracking yawn in my shoulder as I do so. Then I curve back down and stretch the muscles down till I am flat footed. Finally I am left standing there; refreshed and blinking in the sunlight. I gave a happy sigh, and then noticed I had everyone's attention from around the fire. Ben and Kevin had come out and were looking my way, as well. I pick up my cup again and look at the guys. "What?"

"Damn Julia. Nice show." Dave claps. Todd just shakes his head, and then drops it into his hands. Being the witty person I am I reply with, "Huh?"

"Hell woman, are you trying to give us all fucking morning wood?! Trying to stoke up the fire? What the fuck Julia?" Still confused I look over at Sam as he emerges from his tent. "Why don't you do a little strip tease to add in with that? Now that we've seen the whole outline." Outline? Catching on I look over my shoulder at the sun halfway up from behind the hill. The beams of light running down behind me and into camp. I pull my shirt out a bit and look at it. Great. Held out to the sun you can just see through it. Stretching like that with the sun at my back you could probably see the whole damn show. I look down at my thin pants. Yeah, good job girl.

"I think she's catching on now." Dave says and the others laugh. I shrug and walk back to my seat by the fire.

"Oops. Who put that sun there?" Fuck it. Nothing I can do now, except give as good as I get. "I figured since you were so sweet to get me up this morning Dave I would do my part in getting you up too." I smile at him sweetly and take a sip of coffee. Let the verbal jousting begin.

Wait, no, fuck that. I have to pee. I put my cup in the cup holder and walk over to the tent. I reach in and grab my pack of tissues. Upon further thought, I snag my skirt and pull that and a clean shirt out as well. Fuck it. They've seen pretty much all of it anyway. I step into my skirt and pull it over my pants. Then I reach under the skirt and pull the pants down. Catcalls ring out behind me and Sam yells, "Take it off slower!" I turn and stick my tongue out at them. Then I unzip my jacket, tuck it between my knees, and pull my shirt over my head. I toss it and my pants into the tent amid catcalls and hooting. I ignore them and pull the clean shirt on. I flip my hair out and flip off the camp, too. Then I turn and head up the hill to the potty spot. After I am finished, I come back down to camp. Scott has gotten up now and is sitting on the ground next to the fire looking ragged.

"Dude, you look dead."

Scott nods slowly and looks up at me, a bottle of soda in one hand. "Well for some reason, everyone got real loud all of a sudden out here and woke me up. Fuck man, I've only gotten about 3 hours of sleep."

I nod. "Same thing happened to me. All nice and warm in my tent then all of a sudden these yahoos think that since they are up, the rest of us should be, too. The pricks."

Dave looks over, "Hey, I made you coffee. I figured you would want that."

I take a sip of my coffee and nod. "Ok fine, your idea was a good one." I walk over and sit on his knees, balancing carefully with the cup of coffee. "But I'm still going to bitch until it kicks in." Dave laughs. We sit around chatting and slowly waking up enough to make something to eat. I put a pot of water on to boil and ask who wants bag omelets. Everyone responds that they do, so I toss all the bags into the water and stay by the fire to keep warm. Todd looks over at me and pats his leg, offering a seat. I get up and walk over to him to curl up on his lap and warm up. It is totally unlike the last time I sat on him. What was uncomfortable and new is now relaxing. I sit at an angle so I can drink my coffee as I lean back against him. I replay in my mind what happened the night before. I am still blown away by how badly I had misread him.

For a moment, I worry about how he is going to react when he gets to thinking about things. I hope and pray he doesn't see this as something long term or think he is going to get more than I can offer. What we had done last night was as far as I am allowed to go with anyone while my husband is gone. Just thinking about it brings up the frustration I have been fighting with for the last few months. I was relaxed from last night's fun. But in the back of my brain, I know I need more. I push the need back down and take a few deep breaths. I try to calm myself the same way I have been for the last few months. I can feel the line of heat though, where my body touches Todd and my pulse speeds back up.

I clench my jaw and take a few deep breaths through my nose. I tell myself I will be fine. I can do this. I can live without having sex. I can get by without it for another few months. Finally being able to touch another guy and feel his reaction, as well as my own, helped a lot. It got a lot of the tension of out me and helped to clear my head. I don't have to be a slave to my needs. I can stop at any time. That thought makes me giggle to myself, as I realize I sound like an addict. I tell myself, again, that I am not a sex addict. My aunt was a sex addict, and it got her killed. I will not be like her. I can't. I refuse to.

I take a sip of coffee and try to think of nothing. I manage to clear my head and my libido starts to calm back down. I take my time, ignoring what is going on around me and just enjoying the scene. The beautiful morning sun shining down on the grass makes it sparkle with dew. The birds are chirping. I am surrounded by my friends and relaxed for the first time in a long time. Everything is right and good in my world. Todd slides his hand farther forward so it is right on my hip. I tense a bit. He looks up at me and gives a small smile. He barely moves his fingers and they lightly brush just above my hip bone. My stomach clenches and I jump up.

"I need more coffee. How about you?" Todd shakes his head and holds up his almost full cup. I turn and walk away quickly gulping down my cup of coffee so I can pour more into it. As I wait for the water to heat back up, I shiver. Not from the cold, but from reaction. Stupid stupid stupid. I know early morning air makes me horny. I debate going into the tent and taking a nap to calm down, but realize that it will still smell like sex in there. Not what I need right now. I take a few more deep breaths. By now the water in the coffee pot is hot and I realize I could have used the water in the pot I was using to cook the omelets. Oh well. I check the bags to see if eggs are cooked and they are. I use my skirt to lift the pot off the fire and start pulling the bags out so they can cool enough to eat. I hand out the food and sit down in an empty seat with my food and coffee.

Conversation has continued without me and people are talking about whether we should redo the backstops we used the day before. I argue that it doesn't hurt to be more cautious so it is decided that before we get started with the shooting again we'll check the backstops and go ahead and redo the targets as well. Todd is one of the first to finish eating and heads off with some of the others to get started. I continue to drink coffee and try to wake up. I'm pretty much sitting there, unaware of everything around me, and starting to doze off a bit. Going to bed late, staying up with Todd for hours, and then waking up early were working to make my brain nothing but a pile of sleepy sludge. My screaming libido waking up wasn't helping matters, either. Getting mad at myself and my raging libido helped even less. Finally, I just give out a long sigh and lay my head back on the chair and close my eyes.

"You ok?" Todd asks from right beside me. I nearly jump out of my skin and turn to look at him. He is kneeling down beside me. I can see that almost everyone else is down at the shooting area. The few that aren't down there are standing around talking; but out of earshot. I nod and say, "I'm fine. Just not enough sleep last night." I smile at him, "For some strange reason, it took me a while to get to sleep."

He smiles back at me and gives a slight chuckle. "I just wanted to make sure. You seemed a bit jumpy there for a bit."

I agree with a nod and stretch a bit in my seat trying to think of how to explain it to him. "I just...." I trail off, not sure what to say. It seems rude to admit I'm craving more. Even ruder since he is a friend of my husband's and knows Mark draws the line at actual intercourse. And I know that they talk and I am afraid if I say something to him he will end up telling Mark. I don't want Mark to know how hard it is for me to keep this under control. I know my husband suspects, but I don't need it proven to him. I have never been able to go longer then a few months with no sexual contact. But I never had to be separated from my significant other for that long a time, either. I didn't realize how difficult it would be.

"You regret what happened, don't you?" I look Todd in the eye and see something almost like pain there. "I was afraid this would screw up our friendship."

I shake my head. "No. No, it's not like that. I don't. It doesn't bother me. Hell I'm happy I could be with someone I trust as much as you. This is not going to change how I feel about you. I just..."

He is watching me intently now and I know I only have one chance to say this right. He is so serious about his friendships and if I say the wrong thing now he will always thinks something is wrong no matter what I say later. "It's like if you were starving then you were offered a lavish meal. You could eat till you were full and be happy. But you would still want to eat again fairly soon. You get what I am saying?" As soon as this is out of my mouth I realize that I just compared him to food. Good job. Either he got what I was saying or getting his rocks off the night before made him less cranky then normal because he nodded.

"Ah. Indeed." He looks away at the group of people standing around as the first shot rings out. "So, you just want to go again is all?"

"Pretty much. Not that I regret doing it. I just wish there could be more. And with all these guys around there can't be until they are gone and that makes me twitchy. Being close to you makes me twitchier still. It's like being teased even when nothing is happening. And I can only take so much."

At that he turns and gives me a cold look. "I've gone years without anything. Don't complain to me about how hard it is for you after a few months. Especially, since you can play whenever you want." He gets up and quickly walks off to join the rest of the group and I sigh knowing I've just screwed it all up and made a mess of the weekend. I get angry just thinking about how uncomfortable the rest of the weekend will be. Fuck him. He has no clue. And he has no right to bitch that I am allowed to play when he isn't getting anything. He is single and could have plenty of play if he would only get over himself long enough to actually pick up a woman. With that I get up and decide that I will not let him ruin my fun filled weekend and I let the anger wash away the ache of need as I grab my guns and head out to join the rest of the guys on the firing line.

As I walk up, Todd barely glances at me but still manages to give me a cold look. I blow him off and start loading rounds into my magazines as I wait for someone to step off the line. Kevin comes over and we end up comparing grips. He also has a 1911 USGI but he has different rubber grips and I have the original wooden ones. We talk about grips and hand sizes, left handed versus right handed and how it makes a difference. Stu is done with his magazines and sits down to reload so I get up to take his spot on the line. Of course, right beside Todd. Kevin joins me up there so I can show him how my grip slips a bit while holding his even though his hand isn't that much larger than my own. Kevin is standing a bit close and is tall enough he can stand behind me and still look over my shoulder easily to see what I am talking about. This of course means he is standing behind me right beside Todd who is looking angrier and angrier as time goes on. I completely ignore him even though I see him every time I look over my shoulder to talk to Kevin. It helps that Kevin is drop dead gorgeous and outgoing and friendly so it is easy to forget about the crap going on while laughing and chatting with him. Todd picks up both his guns and rapidly fires both of them till they are empty then turns and walks quickly back to the chairs. Kevin takes his other magazines out and starts shooting while I grab my own empty magazines and walk off the line myself.