Comfort Fucking

Story Info
Sophie & Trixie take Mom's place.
1.8k words
3.69
140.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and ran downstairs to see what all the yelling and screaming was about. Momma's shouts had woken me up, as they for as long as I could remember.

"You fucking bastard! You told me we were gonna move away from this dump for good this summer! You told me ya had a job in the city! A high payin' one, too! Now yer tellin' me ya lost it?!" Momma shouted.

"Oh, calm down, God dammit! I told you that I MIGHT have a job, and we might move away, but nothing was for certain, Estelle," he screamed back. Momma turned away, sobbing. I took a good look at her. At one time, she'd been the hottest sexpot in the county. A lot of people told me we looked so much alike since we had the same long black hair, svelte figure, and sexy dark brown eyes. I wasn't sure if I was that good looking or not, but Momma had lost her looks ages ago. Her dark hair was shot with gray, her face showing more wrinkles every birthday. I knew it had been ages since Daddy fucked her.

"Tears aren't gonna work this time, Stellie. You've got everything a woman could want. We don't even need to pay rent on this damned farm. My mother gave it to me for free," he reminded her. Daddy still definitely had it going on. Long hours of working outdoors made his tanned muscular body stir feelings in me no daughter should feel for her father. But, hey, I was only nineteen. All teens got horny over anything!

"Yeah, that's because you screwed your mother every time ya visited her. Don't think I don't know. And don't think I can't get custody of Sophie and Trixie. Ya better shape up," she hissed. I waited for Daddy to deny sleeping with his mother, but he said nothing. In fact, he blushed when she mentioned it. He smiled. "You couldn't care less about the kids. You barely say a word to them all day. You don't even know what they do all day, either. Betcha didn't know that Sophie's been sleepin' with the hired hand," he shot back. I felt my own face turn red. How did he know? Oh, God. I thought of the things Bubba and I did in the barn when we thought no one was watching.

"Well, Bubba's a good man, an' Sophie's growin' up. Maybe she'll marry him and have a better life than I had," she said. She ran up the stairs, crying, not even seeing me standing in the stairway. I started to follow her to give her a piece of my mind, but then stopped. She was a useless disgrace of a human being. A bad wife and an even worse mother.

I wasn't the least bit surprised when Trixie woke me up the next morning whining about how Momma had taken all of our money and left a note saying she was leaving us forever.

"And the problem is?" I said and rolled over to go back to sleep.

"What's the problem? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? Momma's gone!!! And it's all Daddy's fault. Like she says, he never thinks about our future," she wailed. She definitely took after Momma. I sat up and looked at her tear stained face. Her looks had improved for some reason since she turned eighteen last summer, and she looked a little silly in her baby doll dress and braids. She'd inherited Daddy's soft blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Her curvy figure was impossible not too notice beneath the dress' thin fabric.

"Daddy doesn't need to plan our future, Trix. We should be the ones to do that. And Momma's was just a thorn in our sides. She only married Daddy because she was pregnant with me, and she wanted to abort you. And if you think that's bad, you oughta have seen what she did with Bubba out in the barn," I said and laid back down. I threw the covers over my head as she fled from the room, sobbing. What a drama queen.

I got up and got dressed later on and went downstairs. Trixie was sitting on Daddy's lap and still sobbing like a child.

"It's gonna be okay, princess. Daddy's here to take care of you," he murmured and lightly kissed her on the top of her head. I could tell the poor guy was drunk. What the hell did he ever see in Momma?

He held her tightly, his strong arms gently stroking her back as he tried comforting her. He covered her face with kisses. I was mesmerized by the scene. How could Momma leave such a warm, gentle, sexy man?

And that's when I realized what my true feelings were for him. Jesus. I was in lust with my own father! I stood back in the shadows so they wouldn't notice what I was doing. I imagined that it was me in Daddy's arms, not Trixie, as I reached down into my denim cutoffs and began rubbing my clit. I was an expert at masturbating. Bubba had taught me how stick a whole beer bottle up my snatch, and lately that was the only thing that could get me off.

But now something inside of me came alive as I watched Daddy. I thought about what it would be like to have him reach into my pants and stick his fingers inside me, gently wiggling them around to stimulate my whole body. I imagined his firm mouth pressing against mine, his tongue jutting in and out of my mouth. I licked my lips and rubbed my clit faster. I smiled as I pictured him laying me down on the floor and slowly removing my shorts and panties. I held back my moans as I pictured him lowering his head to my pussy and parting it with his fingers. And, oh God, what he'd do with that mouth! I could almost feel him licking and tasting my pussy, rolling his pointed tongue around my clit. I bit down on the back of my hand as I came, hoping they couldn't hear my suppressed moans.

I stood there catching my breath, my body so weak with desire I almost couldn't move. They held each other for awhile before Trixie suddenly gasped and leaped from Daddy's lap. She looked down at his crotch.

"You're hard again, Daddy," Trixie whispered. Again?!

"You know how to help me with it, Trix," he said quietly and unzipped his fly. I stared at them in shock. How long had this been going on? And just how did Trixie help him with his hard ons?

I soon learned exactly how my sister helped our daddy. Apparently the braids and little girl dresses were just a disguise.

Without a word she dropped to her knees and gently took his cock in her hand. She seemed kind of nervous and insecure and looked up at Daddy for guidance. She looked so sweet and innocent at that moment. Too bad he was making a woman out of her.

She slowly bent her head and licked the head of the cock with small, gentle strokes. He moaned and leaned his head back as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Trixie helped him take off his jeans and waves of desire washed over me as I watched my young sister begin kissing his nude body. She started at his belly and moved up towards his chest, trailing little girl kisses up towards his throat. He pulled her on top of him and kissed her passionately. I knew she was getting some tongue action. She pulled away from him breathlessly, tears running down her face.

"No, Daddy, this is wrong. Sick and wrong! I'm your little girl, for God's sake," she whined. He kissed her again.

"You remind me so much of her. So gentle and vulnerable. You need me, don't you, Trixie? As much as I need you? Give me what I need, baby," he answered quietly and kissed her again. She tried to break free, but soon gave in to her own desires. He helped her remove her dress and underwear. Her tits were small, but perky. She sat on his lap as he sucked each nipple. Her moans were so loud that he lightly slapped her on her little ass and told her to keep quiet so I wouldn't hear. She pressed her mouth to his and straddled him. I watched as he thrust his cock into her tight little pussy, inch by inch. She moaned even louder and started riding him, her ass cheeks jiggling each time she lowered herself down onto him. He stood up and bounced her up and down on his rod. She wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her face in his neck. He closed his eyes and grunted with ecstasy, bounced her faster and faster. At last she leaned back and moaned as she came. And came. And came some more.


I could tell Daddy was worried about getting her knocked up. He quickly fell back into the chair and pulled her off him just in time before he came. And came. And came. And. . . you get the picture. His cum shot out of him like some big creamy bullet. Trixie kneeled down and licked his cock clean. He smiled down at her and she sat up, wiping her mouth.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I laughed like a madwoman as I raced into the room with a Polaroid camera. I took pictures of them, and God, it was hilarious. I still have those photos. They work great as blackmail. Both are gaping at me with fear and horror with every inch of their naked bodies in full view. Trixie has cum dripping down her chin.

"Oh, Jesus, oh my God, Sophie, it's not what ya think, honey. . . " Daddy insisted. Both grabbed their clothes and started to dress.

"No, no, no, you're not gettin' away with this," I said firmly. Trixie was crying. Again. As always.

"Sophie, please, Daddy will go to jail! Please! Gimme the photos! Please!" she screeched. I smiled wickedly.

"I won't tell anyone about this, as long as you two do as I ask," I said. Daddy was willing to do anything to cover this up.

"I feel like playing a role playing game," I said. Trixie held her breath. Daddy smiled.

"Daddy, we can start out in the barn. I'm gonna pretend you're Bubba and we're gonna fuck like there's no tomorrow. Then I'll pretend I'm Momma, and we can do whatever you two did back when she still wanted to fuck you. You can come and watch, Trixie, then I'll bring Bubba in and he'll show you how to use this for fun," I said and tossed her an empty Budweiser bottle.

"Oh, Bubba showed me how to use it for fun last week," she said and giggled. I told he she could probably use a review.

And so our story ends with a happy ending. Daddy was depressed for awhile, but with Trixie's and my help, he soon didn't give Momma a second thought.

***********

So, what do you think of my first story? Please vote!