Comfortable

Story Info
You hypnotize yourself for my pleasure.
1.9k words
3.45
17.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to find a song for me. I want you to find a binaural song that makes you feel good, and light. I want you to turn it on, and listen to it. While you read this, I want you to listen to the binaural music. Are you comfortable? Get comfortable. Find a good position where you can sit, or lay, or lounge while you read this and listen to your music. Be completely comfortable. It's okay to move right now, while you get comfortable. Are your feet comfortable? Are your calves? Your thighs? Your waist? Your stomach? Are your arms comfortable? Your hands? Your neck? Your head? Are your nipples comfortable? Is your sex? Be comfortable. Take a deep breath in...hold it...listen to the music...out...listen to the music Isn't it nice? Isn't it lovely? That humming noise that makes you feel heavy as you breathe in...two...three...out...two...three. You're so heavy, aren't you? So very heavy. The music makes you want to be still. Do you want to be still? If you do say it out loud; "I want to be still". Whenever you see something in quotes I want you to say it out loud. Will you do that for me? "Yes, I will do that for you".

Listen to the music. Each beat of it makes you feel heavier. Imagine a staircase. Do you see the staircase in your mind? Don't close your eyes! Do you see the staircase? Each beat of your music makes you go down one step. Each beat of your music is an inhale...exhale. Nice and slow. It feels good to be breathing slowly, to feel heavy, doesn't it? "Yes, it feels good." The deeper you go the more you feel the beats of your music. Each beat resonates in you. You can feel it from your toes to your fingertips, but mostly it throbs in your blood. Do you feel the beats in your blood? "Yes, I feel the beats." Your sex wants to be touched, but you're so heavy. Too heavy to move, and so deep...going deeper. Deeper. You are reading these words, but you're still going down the stairs. Down. Down. It feels good, doesn't it? "It feels good." You're so relaxed right now. "I am so relaxed."

It's good to be relaxed, isn't it? "It is good." It's good to be comfortable, isn't it? "Yes." What is comfortable? Comfort means that you feel good. Comfort is a state of grace. Are you comfortable? Is your clothing comfortable? Comfortable clothing doesn't bunch up. Comfortable clothing clings so that it can't shift and distract you. You want to be comfortable, don't you? "Yes." You want to feel good. "Yes." Comfort is good. "Comfort is good." What is comfortable? "Clothing that doesn't bunch up." Baggy clothing is not comfortable. Baggy clothing drags unpleasantly against the skin. Tight clothing is comfortable. Listen to the music. Listen for one...two...three...going deeper with each step. Deeper and deeper. You want to wear comfortable clothing. When you get dressed next you will wear something that clings to your body. "I will wear something clingy." You will wear something tight so that you are comfortable. "I will be comfortable in something tight."

Are you still reading out loud when I told you to? "Yes." This doesn't work if you're not doing as you're told. "I am reading out loud." You like to be comfortable. "I like to be comfortable." You are comfortable right now, going down deeper and deeper. You see each stair as you touch it, but the stairs up disappear. There is no direction but deeper. One...two...three...it feels good to have direction, doesn't it? "It feels good." It feels good to have me telling you what to do. "It feels good to have you tell me what to do." You like being told what to do, don't you? "I like being told what to do." What will you wear later? "Comfortable clothing." What is comfortable clothing? "Tight clothing." Listen to your music. One...two...three...breathing in and out with it. In...two...three...out...two...three.

Being comfortable feels good. "Being comfortable feels good." There's nothing wrong with feeling good, is there? "No. There is nothing wrong." Feeling good is everyone's right. Everyone can feel good. Relaxation feels good, doesn't it? "Yes." Are you relaxed? "Yes." Are you going deeper with every step you take? "Yes." Does it relax you more and more? "Yes." Does it feel good? "Relaxation feels good." You're so heavy you can't move. All you can do it read, and say what I tell you to say, and feel. "All I can do is read and feel." Feel between your legs. Are you needy? Does it feel good? "Yes. It feels good." Do you want to be touched? "Yes, I want to be touched." You want to be touched but you're so heavy you can't move. You need me. "I need you." You need me. "I need you."

I am touching you now. My hand is sliding down your body. Your nipples are so hard. "My nipples are hard." You want me. "I want you." My hand is touching your sex. Sliding along it. Teasing you. It feels so good, doesn't it? "It feels good." You want to feel good all the time, don't you? "Yes." You're going deeper down the stairs. Deeper and deeper. One...two...three. Down...down...down.

My hand is rubbing you, now. You feel my hand rubbing you. "Yes." It feels so good, doesn't it? "Yes." You want more, don't you? "Yes." But you can't have it, because you're so heavy and so relaxed that you can't move. It feels good to be so helpless, doesn't it? "Yes." It feels good to be touched. "Yes." It feels good to be used. "Yes." Deeper...deeper...It feels good to make me happy. "Yes." I am happy when you are comfortable. I'm caressing you, now. My fingers are running along your sex in the perfect way, just the way you do to yourself. It feels good to have me touch you, doesn't it? "Yes."

You're so deep now. So heavy. Even if you wanted to move you couldn't. It would make me sad if you moved. You wouldn't be as comfortable if you moved. You don't want to be uncomfortable do you? "No." You want to be comfortable. "I want to be comfortable." My hand touching you is comforting. "Yes." Just breathe for a minute. In...two...three and out...two...three. Breathe with your music. You enjoy listening to my directions, don't you? "Yes." My directions make you comfortable. It is good to be comfortable. "It is good to be comfortable." My hand is still stroking you. Up and down and around, taking your juices and using them to make it feel even better. It's right to feel good. "It's right to feel good."

You love it when you feel good, don't you? You love the way that it feels to be so deep, so heavy, so relaxed. You love the way you imagine my voice as you read this. The way my voice seems to ring out even though you're reading. You love to feel good. "I love to feel good." It feels good to be comfortable. "I am comfortable." It's only right to make other people feel good too. You should share the way I make you feel with anyone else who needs it. My other hand is teasing you farther back. It feels wonderful to have both my hands on you, doesn't it? "It does." You need me to take you farther, don't you? "I need you." You'd do anything to have me let you finish, wouldn't you? "I would." You're so comfortable. So heavy. So deep and going deeper still.

I am using your body. I am touching your sex and playing with your ass. It's so comfortable to have my hands down there. "It is good to be comfortable." When you get dressed next you will wear comfortable clothing. "I will wear tight clothing." You will feel good. "I will feel good." You will show off your comfortable body. "I will show off my body." My fingertips are caressing you. It's so light, and you're so heavy. You are so deep right now, so deep and comfortable. You cannot do anything but read my words. Hear my words in your mind. Breathe in...two...three...out...two...three. Just do that for a minute. Breathe in and out and think about what I have told you. How good it is to be comfortable. How comfortable tight clothing is. How comfortable it is to be touched. How comforting it is to have someone to listen to. How much you need me. How comfortable I make you. "You make me comfortable."

You're so heavy. You want to sleep, but if you sleep you'll make me sad. Making someone sad is uncomfortable. You want to be comfortable. "I want to be comfortable." You want me to feel comfortable. "I want you to feel comfortable." You want to make me feel good. "I want to make you feel good." Listening to me makes me feel good. Making me feel good makes you comfortable. You want to wear tight clothing. Listen to the music. You want to show off your body. Breathe in...two...three. Breathe with the music while you read. You want to make me feel good by wearing tight, sexy clothing. "I want to make you feel good." Sexy clothing makes me feel good. "Sexy clothing makes me feel good." Doing what I tell you makes you feel good. "Doing what you tell me makes me feel good." You're so heavy.

All you can think about is what I am saying. Breathe in...and out...along with your music. You love this music. "I love this music." Every time you hear it you will remember our sessions. "I will remember." You will feel good when you hear this music. This music is comfortable. Comfortable feels good. Feeling good is sexy. Comfort is sexy. "Comfort is sexy." You want to make me comfortable. "Comfort is sexy." My hand is up inside you now, feeling you. It's so comfortable. My fingers are stroking you from the inside, while my other hand strokes your outside. It's so comfortable. It feels so good. My hands are moving at the perfect pace, touching you while you read this and listen to my voice. You need me. "I need you." You need me to finish you. "I need you to finish me."

I need you, too. I need you to reach the bottom stair, deeper than you've ever been before. I need you to breathe in and out, in and out. I need you to decide to walk off the bottom stair. Once you're off the bottom stair and floating you will be mine forever. "I will be yours forever." You will be comfortable forever. "I will be comfortable forever." You will read this out loud to other people so that they can be comfortable forever. "I will read this to others." Every day you will put on this music and read this contract with me again. "I will read this every day." When I tell you what to say next put your own name in as a promise to me and jump off the stair.

"I (your name) will make other people feel comfortable, sexy, and good. I will spread comfort. I, (your name), give myself over to you forever. I (your name) am your slave."