Comforted By My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I've been a bad girl."

"And?"

"And a dirty little slut!"

I caressed her mound one more time. I used my left hand to part her folds so that her entire pussy was on display to me.

I slid my finger across Maggie's hardened nub. "Yes! Please, baby." Then I raised my hand and smacked her pretty little pussy. Maggie cried out and tried to close her legs but I was ready for it and held her down. I smacked her clit again, harder this time. "Fuck!" Maggie screamed, but her juices leaked out of her.

"You like that, don't you whore?" I demanded, before bringing my hand down again. "You like having your pussy punished?"

"Fuck! Ahhh! Yes! Dammit!" I was not slapping her as hard now, but they were coming in quicker succession now. "Spank my pussy! Punish it!" With every seat of my hand, Maggie cried out in pain and pleasure. Her fluids soaked the floor beneath her and I briefly considered how lubed up her asshole must be right now. Maybe another time. At this moment, my best friend's now reddened cunt was calling to me.

Without warning, I shoved two fingers into Maggie's tight little hole. She bucked against me, fucking herself against my fingers. I lapped at her clit, licking away the punishment, and easing the sting from her spanking. As I flicked my tongue faster and fingered her deeper, Maggie's groans became so loud that I imagined her neighbors all the way down the hall could hear.

"Oh my god! Chrissy! Chrissy! Fuck! Yes! Finger that tight little pussy! Harder! Give it to me! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god!!!"

Maggie's whole body was quivering and I knew she was close. I added a third finger, and felt her stretch around me, accommodating the extra digit. "Yes! Fill me up! I'm so close!" I pounded her furiously with my fingers, bringing her to the edge, then I sucked her clit into my mouth, hard, and felt her seize up as she tumbled over the edge. "Cumminnnng!" Maggie screamed. I didn't let up. I held her shaking body down and drew out her orgasm until she practically collapsed beneath me. I licked my way down the length of her sex one more time, savoring her sweet nectar. I couldn't help but giggle when she twitched, still incredibly sensitive.

I laid down beside my new lover and gathered her in arms. Maggie snuggled up against me, her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and gave her a squeeze. We lay like for a few minutes, no speaking, just cuddling.

Once her breathing evened out a bit, Maggie tilted her head and looked up at me. "Are you sure you've never been with a woman before?"

I laughed. "Pretty positive. Why?"

"Because nobody has ever made me cum like that before!"

I felt a blush in my cheeks. "Back at ya."

Maggie continued to stare at me. "What?" I asked.

She lifted her finger and traced my bottom lip. "You're smiling."

"Of course I'm smiling! I just had the best orgasms of my life with the girl I've been dreaming about for years."

"But I thought you were straight!" she scoffed.

"We've had conversations about girls before! You knew I wasn't 100% straight. I'm just...particular when it comes to the fairer sex."

Maggie grinned. "And I made the cut?"

I smiled down at her and tucked a loose curl behind her ear. "You're the only girl who ever has." I said softly.

I couldn't believe the way my night had turned out. I came to Maggie crying and heartbroken and now I couldn't stop smiling and my heart had never felt so full. I cupped the cheek of the beautiful girl in my arms and drew her lips to mine. With our lust satiated for the moment, the kiss wasn't hungry and urgent like its predecessors. It was soft and lingering.

Maggie pulled away and looked down. "You know, I meant what I said before."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She still wouldn't look at me. "About..." She didn't finish her sentence. She sighed, and twirled her fingers in my hair, but her eyes wouldn't meet my own. I was starting to get concerned when she finally spoke again. "When I said you're lovable. Like, romantically. I meant it."

She finally looked at me and I saw the uncertainty in her eyes. How did she still not realize it yet? How much she meant to me.

"I love you," Maggie said. "Chrissy...I'm in love with you." Her words were so quiet I almost didn't believe she'd really said them. "I have been for a really long time." I felt tears gathering in my eyes. Before I could respond, Maggie rambled on. "I know this is new for you and I'm not expecting anything but I just had to tell you, because it broke my heart that you thought nobody loved you, and I could just kill Mike for making you feel that way when all this time I've been sitting back pining for you and he doesn't even appreciate you, and..." I couldn't take it anymore and I cut her off with a kiss.

"I love you too, Mags. I wish I would've known sooner. I think I've always loved you."

Maggie's grin was immediate. "Yea?"

"Yea," I answered, touched to see tears in her eyes too.

"Soo...does that mean we can do this again sometime?"

I laughed. Damn, she was cute. "Hell yea it does." I ran my finger up her side and chuckled when she shivered. "What are you doing right now?"

There was a mischievous glint in my lover's eyes when she straddled me, leaned in until her lips were hovering just above mine, and whispered her response. "You."

12