Comforting a Friend

Story Info
Helping distraught friend leads to more.
2.1k words
4.17
75.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lady Jenn is a gorgeous, sexy and sensual creature. Living with her has been like living out my favourite dreams.

She is about five foot six, with a gorgeous long mane of reddish brown hair. And she has a killer figure. She complains her breasts are too small, the result of the media and too many women opting for some reason for implants. I don't think so. She has a perfect little butt which she thinks is too big. She is a 35-24-35 on a slim frame. Her legs could qualify her as a stocking model.

Jenn brought another of my fantasies to reality recently and unexpectedly.

Her friend, Niki is as beautiful and sexy as my lady. She has often flirted with me but neither of us pursued it because of Jenn. But Niki has left me pretty horny a few times after some flirtations. Niki is five foot eight, long-haired blonde with a dancer's figure. Her legs are just as lovely as Jenn's, maybe even longer. She thinks they are her best feature and she shows them off with high heels, sheer black nylons and short skirts.

She knows I think her legs are killer and that I love the look of sheer black stockings, which she often wears. She teases me on whether she is wearing stockings or pantyhose, sometimes telling me I will never know and sometimes she flashes me so that I do learn which she opted for on that evening. Sometimes she does this with Jenn still watching and laughing at my enjoyable embarrassment.

Once she told Jenn the next time she's out of town overnight she'd drop by to make sure I don't get lonely. I was half hoped she wasn't kidding.

Niki is tied to her job, in luxury auto sales. She's successful and makes good money.

But her life hasn't been perfect. Her boyfriend was a jerk and I always wondered how she ended up with him although I guess he is good looking in the bad-boy way but I never really thought much of the guy.

Niki showed up one night in tears. She was still in her work clothes, a black suit with a short skirt which showed off her long legs, a silk blouse and high heels.

She'd learned the jerk was getting it on with another woman.

We both attended to our friend. Jenn with tissues and a shoulder; me with white wine and some words about how she could do a lot better. Niki held our hands and cried for a while.

Somewhere during the evening, Jenn's comforting touches and caresses of her friend seemed to get more sensual. At first I thought it was just my mind at work.

But at one point I noticed her hand had gone from Niki's shoulder and arm to her knee and then thigh and was creeping under the hem of that short skirt.

They began to kiss more frequently and these kisses seemed to be getting sexier, steamy not just affectionate pecks on the cheek. Now my lady was, it seemed, definitely exploring her friend's mouth with her tongue and her hand was now pushing Niki's short skirt even higher. But there were no signs that Niki was thinking things had gone too far.

Her hand was also caressing and stroking Jenn in return and at one point she was briefly cupping Jenn's breast during a kiss.

It was almost midnight when Niki said she had better go.

Jenn told her she couldn't drive both because she was too upset. Niki didn't argue.

I was about to offer to drive but Jenn said Niki would stay here the night. Jenn said I wouldn't mind a night on the couch and Niki could enjoy the comfort of the bed since she was "so uptight she needed a good night's sleep."

With Jenn getting ever more sexy with Niki in comforting her hot, unhappy but responsive friend, I thought my lady might have had her own agenda on the go.

Niki and Jenn retired. I set up on the couch. I had some thoughts about what was to take place in the bedroom to keep me warm. I was sure my hot and beautiful partner would tell me of the experience later.

I grabbed the remote and settled in to watch trash t.v. and nodded off.

When I awoke, Niki in front of me. With very little on! I blinked. Yeah, it was Niki, not Jenn. She was wearing a very see through little number of Jenn's. It was sheer, covering her body from her shoulders right down to her shapely ankles, hiding nothing.

I didn't want to stare but Niki looked like a vision from a magazine. She was completely nude under the transparent negligee. Her breasts were ripe and full and her nipples were hard. I tried to keep my eyes up but I couldn't resist a quick glance down below her waist. She had a lovely pussy. I was surprised to see it was clean-shaven, which added to the turn on. I began to get hard .

She held out her hand and I took it.

"There's no reason why you should be out here," she whispered. "It's a big bed," said Niki.

I tossed the sheet aside and stood up. She looked at me and smiled.

"You won't need those," she said pointing to my briefs, which held my growing cock.

She stepped close to me, so close I felt her breasts against my chest. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and pushed them down. I was now naked and sporting a full erection, which Niki certainly couldn't miss. She put her hand out and gave my cock a brief caress.

"I'm glad you find me attractive, Mark," she said. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. "I find each of you very attractive. In honesty I've had fantasies about both of you."

.My lover was nude on the bed, with her eyes closed. the corner of one silk sheet partly covered her pussy. Her breasts were exposed and she had a impish smile on her beautiful face.

"You always found Niki to be pretty hot didn't you, Mark. I bet her body doesn't disappoint you does it."

"No, you and Niki both are goddesses."

She opened her eyes patted the bed for me to lie down beside her.

I tossed the sheet aside. I crawled onto the bed and gave her a sensual kiss. She reached for my cock.

"I guess Niki told you that you didn't have to be modest tonight," she said in a throaty, erotic voice.

I don't mind if you two don't," I said.

Niki crawled in right next to us. I felt her soft hands first on my neck and back, then her hand was between my legs cupping my balls.

Jenn broke the kiss with me and reached for her friend, bringing her lips down to her.

Jenn pushed Niki over onto her back. Her hand went first to her cheek then stroked down from her lips, down her neck and across her breasts, very, very slowly, appreciatively. Her fingers lingered over the nipples before continuing down along Niki's slim stomach, stopping when she reached her friend's clean-shaven pussy.

"Niki, why don't we take this off?" she said of the filmy gown.

Niki sighed her agreement. Jenn peeled the silky gown up over her girl friend's shapely body.

"Niki you are so beautiful. Your skin is so soft. And your breasts. You know Mark gets so horny whenever you come over to visit. It'll be worse now that he's seen you and your sexy shaved cunt."

My girl friend then put her hand down between Niki's legs and began to caress her.

"She is so lovely, don't you think, Mark? So do-able," she said.

"Niki, may I taste you?" she asked.

My lover then shifted her body so her mouth was making magic on Niki's beautiful pussy. It didn't take long before Niki was responding to Jenn's attentions.

"Jenny, I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman. I fantasized about it being with you. You are my best friend and you are also the only one I get wet over.

"Niki, I should tell you Mark wasn't the only one who wanted to put their hands under your sexy short skirts," Jenn replied.

"So why didn't you?"

I reached over to enjoy those lovely breasts I had fantasized about.

"You know Niki it's true that I've wanted to feel and taste your great tits for a long time."

"Yes, I wanted you to as well but I didn't want you to stop there."

"Mark, did you notice she shaves her pussy. I think it's very sexy! It tastes delicious," Jenn said, lifting her face from between Niki's legs.

"I think Niki'd like to taste your cock, Mark. Do you mind?"

That was a question my love knew the answer to.

"Honey if it's okay with you it is more than okay with me."

"Niki, I'd like to see you take his cock in your mouth."

I think when Jenn said she wanted to watch when Niki sucked me, it was more than she expected. I was surprised at the way Jenn was orchestrating the performance.

Jenn smiled, leaned forward and kissed her flat stomach. Niki, after being assured, twisted over to take my iron hard cock between her lips.

God I was close to coming but I didn't want this to be over. Not yet so I held off. I very much wanted to have my cock in Niki's shaven pussy before this night was over. Still, the sensation of her full lips around my erection was driving me insane.

I felt her tongue run along my shaft. Her sensuous mouth next encircled me. Then her lips crept up along my length until she had me entirely inside her velvety mouth. It was a delicious sensation. It was better when one of the two ladies began to caress my balls. When a mouth replaced the talented fingers, I knew it had to be Jenn. Now I had two sexy, beautiful women with their mouths working on my sex.

I looked at Jenn who smiled a Cheshire cat smile to me.

"Niki, I think it's Jenn's turn . ,"

Jenn grabbed Niki's blonde hair pulling her away.

"Okay sexy, now do me," she said. "I've waited too long to have you tasting my cunt," my lady said. And from the stunned look on Mark's face you are as good as he'd hoped you'd be.

"I've been waiting too long to do just that," she said, spreading her legs wide apart and touching herself before my sexy lady's eyes.

Jenn took a position on the bed and Niki shifted down to between her legs.

"You're delicious," she said. "I never thought I'd like to go down on another woman this much, Jenn, but with you I really do.

"Mark she's really wet right now. I think she likes it as much as you did."

I put my mouth to work on Jenn's succulent nipples while her hand played with my chest, neck and arms.

Jenn also gave me a running commentary on what her sexy hot friend was doing to her.

In a breathless voice she told me how Niki was nibbling her clit, then putting one, then two fingers inside her.

"Oh Baby, I love what you're doing to me," Jenn cried out, arching her back. "Niki put your tongue right inside me."

At this point Jenn was bucking on the bed like she was in a rodeo. Her ministrations on my cock took me so very close to exploding.

I didn't want to end like that, with so many other opportunities. I took her hand away and moved my rampant organ to her lips. She took it in and sucked me hotly. I exploded finally in her throat about the same time she completed her own orgasm, from Niki's lips, tongue and fingers.

Niki then came up to Jenn and deep kissed her, tasting my come in my lady's mouth.

I moved so I could alternatively administer to both women's lovely dripping pussies. This quickly resulted in my cock getting hard again and I came again. This time inside Niki's hot, wet pussy.

Niki of course spent the night. The next morning. She said she had loved the evening. She added now she was free she hoped we would find time for her.

Both Jenn and I agree we'll make more time for our sexy friend and lover.