Comforting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,161 Followers

He twists and tugs at the clasp. He is inexperienced at such things and it is showing. Still she seems utterly unconcerned that he is attempting to undo her bra. Finally, he manages to undo her bra and then heaven is revealed to his eyes as he pulls her bra open.

"Do you like them baby?" she murmurs in a barely audible voice.

"Oh God, yes mother, they are beautiful." In the faint light cast by the dying fire her tits glow with such pristine beauty that he becomes instantly rock hard.

His mom's tits are small and delicate, much like her, full of both beauty and grace. Her nipples are fully erect and just waiting to be plundered by his eager young hands.

His fingertips dance over her nipples making her sigh deeply. He takes his sweet time exploring his mother's tits fully with a tender loving touch while she moans quietly and sinks deeper into the plush sofa.

He is moving closer unable to fight the maternal calling of his mom's tits to his mouth. He begins with several delicate kisses just above her tits before moving his mouth down carefully onto the gentle slope of her breasts.

He closes his eyes and opens his mouth, preparing to fulfill the deepest fantasy that a mother and her 18 year old son might share. His tongues slides out lathering first one nipple, and then the other with dozens of tender licks.

Ellen lets out a loud moan as his tongue works its magic on her distended nipples. He pulls back to look at his handy work before he can no longer resist.

He sucks on her tits with a gentle fondness that has poor Ellen squirming all over the sofa. His hands slips down inside her panties as she spreads her legs willingly. Lowering his mouth to her breasts once more, he is eager to show his mother the absolute yearning he holds for her small tits knows no bounds.

Thomas simply wants to show his mother she has the most desirable tits in the world. Not because they are big or small, but simply because they are hers.

Oh God, Mommy your tits are so lovely, so beautiful . . . I could suck on them all night." He breathlessly exclaims in between several long suckling sessions.

Ellen is growing hotter by the moment. Frank was never one for warming her up before doing the deed but Jesus, Tommy has me warmed up and then some. Still she needs more before they commit to the ultimate act of love.

"Take them off honey. I want you to kiss me . . . down there."

Her panties end up on the floor next to his jeans as he climbs up onto the sofa and positions himself in between her legs. He licks at the tender moist folds her wet pussy with a loving tenderness that sets her heart on fire. Thomas, inexperienced as he might be, just somehow seems to know what she wants and goes nice and slow.

His tongue flickers out again and again. The soft licks and gentle lapping of his tongue finally find her swollen clit. She jerks as he attacks it fondly with an eager tongue and lips.

"Jesus, I need you inside of me," she cries pulling him up and into her arms. They exchange several long kisses before she suggests it will be better if she is on top.

Their eyes met, souls touching as she carefully lowers herself onto his throbbing six inches of virgin manhood. She starts slow bouncing up and down at a leisurely pace. He concentrates fully on not coming too quickly.

Fortunately for him he had one of his daily masturbation sessions that night in bed before waking up and finding her crying. It helps some, but as his eyes focus on her lovely petite tits jiggling up and down he starts to lose control.

Thomas uses his hands to grip her small waist as he forcefully drives upwards causing her to let out a small grunt. Driving his hips upwards with robust force he drives his cock deep inside of her.

His mother's constant whimpers of pleasure turns him on immensely as Ellen easily falls into the new frenzied rhythm with a passion that equals his.

Rocking back up and down he comes hard inside of her while mere moments later she lets out a long piercing scream of unbridled passion her whole body shaking with an intense forbidden climax.

Falling into his arms, she clings to him tightly unwilling to consider the moral implications of how she just took his virginity, but instead focusing on the intense love they share for each other. Instead of feeling guilty she only feels one thing- anticipation for the next time.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,161 Followers
12