Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shaking now from the release of my orgasm, and slumped back into my chair, my cock slowly softening.

Wordlessly Cindy passed a box of tissues to Kayla and she cleaned herself up before sitting back on the couch. She looked puzzled, not sure what to make of what had just happened. For me, I was slowly coming down from the high of my orgasm and I looked at Cindy who didn't seem quite so pleased as she had been earlier. Was she regretting playing this game with Kayla?

Whatever her doubts, Cindy picked up the dice and rolled and landed on my color and I sluggishly read out the instructions which directed me to suck Cindy's breasts. That made Cindy brighten up, and I suspected that she was feeling a little left out from the fun that Kayla seemed to be having.

She stood up and I slowly rose to my feet, my body still recovering from shooting my load in Kayla's mouth and across her body. Nevertheless, I reached out and cupped Cindy's pert breasts, my thumbs rubbing across her already hard nipples. I bent down and took her right tit in my mouth, gently sucking at first, gradually increasing the suction as I knew she liked her tits played with.

I reached down and put a hand on her hip to keep her steady, my hand massaging around her panties, as I sucked and licked across her increasingly sensitive nipples. I heard Cindy groaning under her breath and could feel her shuddering as I increased the strength of my flicks of my tongue across her nipples. I surreptitiously slipped my hand between her thighs and rubbed my thumb across her panties, teasing her pussy beneath. That caused her to take sharp intake of breath and murmured "oh, yes" quietly so that only I could hear.

"Time's up." I heard, and moving back I was annoyed that Kayla had composed herself to time us. Cindy was even more annoyed judging by the harsh look she flashed Kayla as Cindy sat back down. I had just enough time to see a small damp patch on her panties where I had been rubbing her.

Kayla still looked flushed and aroused as she grabbed the dice and rolled them around in her hand.

"I win if I get to the end, yes?" she asked.

I saw she was close and would need an eleven to win on the two dice and I nodded, hoping that she wasn't about to beat us.

The dice rolled, and she groaned when they turned up a total of four to leave her behind Cindy. It was Cindy's colored square and so I directed Cindy to remove her last piece of clothing: her panties.

Still looking frustrated, Cindy stood up and rather swiftly pulled down her panties giving me only a brief glimpse of her damp pussy before sitting down again. It was enough to get my cock swelling again at the thought of the tight young pussy wrapped around my cock.

I picked up the dice and blew on them, and looked directly at Kayla.

"A ten or more wins me the game."

"Ha," snorted Kayla, "you wish."

I smiled and rolled them on the table, locking eyes with Kayla and not even looking at the result. I was trembling, praying inside that I was on a lucky streak.

Kayla was brave too, not looking down even when the sounds indicated the dice had stopped. But then Cindy gasped and Kayla flinched and looked down, her eyes a mixture of annoyance and anticipation.

"You lucky, lucky man Mr Matthews."

I glanced and my mind cheered with joy when I saw the double sixes showing on the dice. Inside my heart was leaping for joy, but outside I tried to play it cool.

"Nothing more than I deserve, Kayla."

I lifted the card off the top of the pack, "and for the final challenge: 'Congratulations for winning the ultimate prize. The loser of the game is to be your sexual partner for the rest of the evening. Fuck her until you are both satisfied.' "

"What!" exclaimed Kayla, staring at me in horror. "No way. Show me."

I handed her my marvelous card and she took it in her trembling hand, reading it, and reading it again. She didn't move while she stared at the fateful words on the card, but her breathing was shallow and her chest rose and fell rapidly making her soft tits jiggle.

I let Kayla stew for a while, not interrupting while she came to terms with what was about to happen. I saw her starting to move her hips, her body betraying its desire for sex.

I looked over at Cindy, and she shrugged, not wanting to get involved. I detected annoyance in her action, seemingly unhappy by the finish of the game despite wanting to get one over on Kayla.

Irritated, Cindy lurched to her feet and snapped at Kayla, "I guess you won too." She snapped up the glasses from the table and left the room.

I think Cindy's words were the final trigger to make up Kayla's mind. She was wavering whether this was what she wanted or not, but the idea of winning made her choose, albeit still not completely convinced that fucking me was the best outcome of the game.

I was having my own doubts after witnessing Cindy's displeasure but Kayla's acquiescence stopped my own dithering. Something about the bird in the hand came to mind as Kayla carelessly threw my winning card on the table and, with head still bowed, said "OK."

Never has "OK" meant so much to me. It was said quietly, but my cock immediately began to pump with blood again, swelling ready for the impending union.

Kayla looked beautiful as she stood up, revealing her tall naked form to me again, her wide smooth hips accentuating her soft mound at the apex of her long soft legs. She didn't look at me as she lay down on the soft patterned rug behind the table, her hands by her side and her legs slightly apart.

I guessed she wasn't experienced at sex, but that only encouraged me more as I rose from my chair, my hard cock bobbing in front of me. I looked down at her naked body waiting for me and noticed her pussy was still wet with arousal. I decided we had spent enough time on foreplay - the whole game was foreplay for this moment of coupling - and knelt between her thighs, easing her legs further apart to expose her pussy to me.

I lay over Kayla, my arms holding me above her, looking at her pretty face although she still kept her eyes averted from me. I shifted, my hard cock poised at her entrance, and I could sense her tensing up beneath me. My hips moved, my hard head gently probing Kayla, gently easing past her outer lips with each small movement, stretching her softness. Her body relaxed. She held her breath, anticipating the moment of penetration. I pushed forward, the hard head of my cock spreading her wet lips, easing inside her, filling her body.

"Ohhhh, " a lingering moan escaped Kayla's red lips when she felt my hard length push into her young body. I grinned, delighting in the feel of her soft pussy clutching around my cock. This was heaven.

I pulled back a little, resting just inside her, before pushing deeper. More of my cock filled Kayla, sliding further up inside her. Again she moaned, her hands involuntarily grabbing me around the waist, her body moving beneath me.

I gently slid in and out of Kayla again and again, taking it slow, letting her get used to my thick erection. She gradually relaxed as she felt me inside her, her hips moving in time with my slow strokes. Her hands gently holding me close to her.

Bending down I took Kayla's tit in my mouth, gently sucking on her nipple, flicking my tongue across it. I still stroked inside her with a slow, repetitive rhythm. The combination of my hard length inside her and my teasing of her nipple made Kayla gasp louder, her moans growing louder. Her pussy tight around my cock made it hard to keep the pace slow, but I wanted to gradually increase the tempo.

"Ohhhh, yes, mmm." A sudden louder outburst from Kayla coincided with a clenching of her pussy and movement of her hips and I could sense her rising passion. I moved faster, my cock thrusting harder now, fully penetrating her with every stroke, my balls tight against her with every wonderful thrust. The musk of her pussy filled the room as her juices coated my thick length.

Kayla pushed up at me, grinding her clit against me whenever I pushed deep inside her. She threw her head from side to side in time with my strokes, a loud moaning timed with every thrust. Her hands clutched me hard now, her painted nails digging into my side. The sight of her passion inflamed me, my cock swelling even larger inside her while I thrust all the way into her.

"Oh, fuck yes, " Kayla exclaimed, her body beginning to shake. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

I kept up the pace, my hard cock sinking deep inside Kayla's tight body again and again, still sucking hard on her nipple. With a shriek Kayla started to buck underneath me, her arms and hands wild, her head shaking back and forth. She arched her back, pushing me up, her long legs stretching. Kayla's climax was wild as she came underneath me. Pulses of pleasure shot through me when her pussy contracted around my thick cock, and I could just about keep thrusting, prolonging Kayla's pleasure as she cried out again and again. She writhed on the rug, her hand grasping a fold of material and pulling hard, seemingly trying to get away from my cock. But I moved with her, her pussy impaled with my hard length, unable to get away.

With a sudden sigh Kayla collapsed on the floor, not moving, her breath quick and shallow. She let out small moans, her lips wet with saliva from her passion, the smell of her sex wafting over us. I held still, my cock still feeling the aftershocks of her pussy clenching around me. I paused, letting her slowly recover from her explosive climax, while looking at her gorgeous body beneath me.

I slowly pulled out of Kayla's tight pussy and knelt up between her legs while her breathing returned to normal. Her face was even prettier in the aftermath of her orgasm and her hair was disheveled from the exertion. Kayla slowly focused on me and gave me a small smile, "Oh, that was good Mr Matthews."

"We're not done yet." Kayla glanced down and saw my still erect cock now glistening with her juices, and her lips turned into an 'oh' of surprise.

I moved over to the couch and sat down near the front, gesturing for Kayla to join me. She was unsteady on her feet when she stood up, her legs still weak from her unexpectedly strong climax. I made her turn round so her soft and firm ass was facing me and I helped her position herself over my cock. I help my erection upright and gently let her ease down with her pink pussy lips slowly sliding down around my thick length.

I groaned as I penetrated Kayla again, and she was more vocal, groaning and saying "Oh, I love feeling you inside me Mr Matthews."

She sank all the way down, my cock deep inside Kayla's tight young pussy and she rested there a moment, adjusting to the feeling of my hard cock deeper than before. I reached round and cupped her firm tits, and caressed and teased her hard nipples while she started to move on me, just rocking back and forth, exploring the sensations of my cock inside her.

I pinched her nipples and encouraged Kayla to start moving, and she started to slide her pussy up and down my hard cock, working hard and I gathered from the soft moans that she was enjoying the feel of me. I watched her firm ass bouncing up and down on my lap, seeing my hard cock disappearing into her every time she sat back down on me. My fingers continued playing with her nipples while she rode me.

Kayla angled herself forward as she moved faster, trying to get my cock to rub against her in a way that caused her more pleasure. Her breathing was faster and she was more vocal now, groaning with every movement on my hard length. I reached round between her legs and gathered some of our juices and slid my finger between her folds.

"Oh, fuck yes, oh yes," she cried out in pleasure when my finger rubbed across her swollen clit. I rapidly stroked it in time to her movements on my cock and suddenly I was rewarded with a scream.

"Ahhhhh, yesss," Kayla shouted, her pussy convulsing around my erect cock deep inside her. Her body shook, sitting on my lap, her legs drawn up as she was helpless with pleasure. Her head thrown back I just hung on to her, my finger still rubbing her clit to prolong her orgasm.

Kayla thrashed about on top of me, my cock deeply embedded in her, her legs now going to the floor, attempting to push her body up away from me, the pleasure too great for her to handle. I held on to her hips, stopping her from getting off me, my finger still stroking her sensitive clit and making her cry in ecstasy.

"Oh I can't...I can't... oh so good...oh too much...oh Mr Matthews...oh stop." Kayla threw back her head, talking gibberish while she orgasmed again and again, unable to know what to do, unable to get off me. I was amazed at how sensitive she was as she clawed against me and the couch, not knowing what to do. Her pussy clamped down around my cock, her spasms of pleasure feeling wonderful throughout my erect length. Kayla's juices leaked from her soaked my cock and balls.

I took pity on her when her moans grew fainter and I let go of her, and she rapidly pulled her tight pussy off my cock and slumped on the couch next to me, lying back, her legs twitching from her climax, her eyes unfocused and her mouth open and breathing fast and shallow. Kayla looked really sexy as she lay there, recovering from her multiple orgasms, the naked 18-year-old slumped on the couch, her legs apart, her juices glistening around her exposed pussy and vulva stretched open from our fucking. My cock was twitching in response to her state and I absentmindedly stroked it while Kayla lay there, her chest rising and falling with increasingly deeper breaths while she toyed with her nipples.

I leaned over and kissed Kayla on her sweet red lips and she responded, kissing me back deeply. "Are you satisfied Kayla?"

"Oh yes, Mr Matthews. Very satisfied."

"The card said we had to fuck until we are both satisfied," and I gestured to my hard wet cock, "just me to go now Kayla."

I thought Kayla might be reluctant to carry on fucking but the game and its aftermath had sparked something in her and she didn't want to stop fucking, her fingers still rubbing her dark pink nipples.

"How do you want me Mr Matthews?" she said, looking into my eyes.

"On your hands and knees," I ordered her and she unsteadily slid off the couch and onto the rug again.

Kayla knelt on the thick rug and supported her body with her hands and I had a wonderful view of her slim 18-year-old body presenting itself for my pleasure. I moved around behind her and looked down at her sexy body waiting for me to take her again.

Kneeling between her long legs I placed my swollen head at the entrance to her wet pussy. Grasping her soft hips I held her still while pushing my hard length into her willing body. At this angle I could impale her fully and didn't stop pushing until I was up against her firm ass.

Kayla let out a quiet murmur of pleasure when I entered her, and continued to make small sounds when I started pumping my cock in and out of her. I started at a slow pace, enjoying her velvet pussy grasping my hardness on every deep stoke. I held her hips still so that I could dictate the pace and the depth of my thrusts.

Kayla was feeling tired from all her earlier orgasms and her arms gave way and her head fell to the floor. The sensation of this angle was great and turned me on even more, but I could tell Kayla was struggling to stay on her knees, and I was having to take more of her weight with my grip on her hips.

I pulled back and out of Kayla and she looked back at me slightly bemused, but I just picked her up and carried her to the arm of the couch and bent her over it. Now her ass was high and her shoulders could rest on the couch so she didn't have to support her own weight.

Aiming my hard cock, I pushed into Kayla again, her pussy still surprisingly tight despite all our coupling. Now it was my turn to have my fun and I grasped her hips tight and started rapidly pumping my cock into her young body. The squishing sounds from our coupling filled the room and the strong aroma of sex was becoming overpowering. I fucked her hard, my cock sliding deeper and deeper with every powerful thrust into her willing pussy. I watched my hard length plunge into her again and again covered in her juices. Her cries filled my ears with increasing volume as she enjoyed me taking her.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me hard, yes, oh yes."

I could feel my balls tighten ready to blast my load into her welcoming pussy, but suddenly Kayla reached another climax.

"Oh, fuck yes, I'm cumming again, oh, oh , oh." Kayla was all but screaming as she writhed in pleasure again.

Grabbing her hips tightly I held Kayla still to make sure she didn't put me off my own climax. With a loud groan of my own I pushed deep into her pulsating pussy and released my cum into her.

"Yes, I'm cumming in you, cumming in you Kayla," I gasped, my cock pulsing with pleasure as spurt after spurt of cum pumped into her. I was surprised at how long I continued to cum, my balls tightening and sending wave after wave of my seed into her. All through my orgasm Kayla shivered in pleasure, her body trembling from head to toe.

Eventually I stopped cumming and I pulled my sensitive cock from Kayla's tight pussy, the angle of her body over the arm of the couch stopping any of my cum from dripping out of her. Instead I received a wonderful view of her stretched pussy filled with my copious sticky cum.

Kayla's exertions had finally overcome her and she was unconscious, unable to cope with the number and intensity of her orgasms. I moved her carefully so she was laid out on the couch and covered her with her coat after balling up her panties and pushing them between her legs to soak up any of our juices that leaked out of her well fucked pussy.

My own energy was waning after the wonderful sex and I sank back on the chair cleaning my softening length with some tissues.

After a few minutes of recovery I became aware of Cindy standing in the doorway, wearing a robe with her arms on her hips.

"Have you finished having your fun with Kayla?"

I realized I must look a sorry sight awkwardly sitting naked with a now deflated cock. I also felt guilty that I had received my pleasure but had ignored Cindy, despite her early encouragement for me to seduce Kayla.

"Sorry Cindy, but she did lose. Can I help you now?" I offered but my heart wasn't really in it.

"That's OK Mr Matthews I'm too tired now, and I expect you are too given the sounds you and Kayla were making. I think she got the same pleasure I get from you. But I think you should go now."

I nodded at her dismissal and picked up my clothes and hurriedly put on enough of them to cover my nakedness for the short walk home. I hesitated when I went past Cindy and was pleased when she kissed me albeit only a brief touch of our lips.

"Come back in the morning to help finish cleaning up."

Arriving home I had a quick shower and flopped onto the bed, exhausted but extremely satisfied with the night. I was still slightly guilty that I had fucked Cindy's friend in Cindy's own house but I fell asleep whilst remembering of the tightness of Kayla's young pussy around my hard cock.