Comforting My Step-daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, play with her pussy, Mr. P. Don't stop sucking that cock, Amy."

I slid my right hand between Amy's thighs as my eyes traveled back to the chair where Julie was lounging. My hand found its way to Amy's sopping wet pussy, as my eyes stared at Julie, who now had her hands under her tee shirt, fondling her nipples. Although I was obviously enjoying our activity, I was curious as to where Julie would go with this. Was she going to remain strictly a director and observer, or would she become directly involved in the activity?

Amy continued to suck on Sam's cock, and Julie's eyes were fixated on that action. I explored Amy's pussy with my fingers, using her juices to lubricate my fingers and enable easy access to her cunt. She tensed as my forefinger slid across her g-spot. I took the opportunity to massage it, and could feel her body responding. Julie had slid down in her chair and allowed her thighs to fall open, revealing considerable inner thigh to us. Or, at least to me, as Sam and Amy were more focused on each other. Sam was moaning loudly by now, clearly enjoying Amy's recently discovered love of cock-sucking.

"Are you hard, Mr. P?" Julie asked.

"Oh, yeah," I responded.

"Take it out and show me," she commanded.

I unzipped and unclasped my trousers, reached into my briefs, and pulled out my now very hard cock. As I did so, Julie slithered out of her clothes. We watched each other strip; clearly enjoying the eroticism of the scene we were acting out. I had already seen the picture of her nude, but the real life Julie was even hotter.

"Mmmmm," I heard Julie moan, as her eyes focused on my cock. I nodded my agreement as my eyes roved over her body. Her eyes came back up to my face and met mine. "Coat your cock with Amy's pussy juices!"

Julie had clearly taken full control of the porn scene playing out in front of her. None of us were paying any attention to the porn playing on the TV, although the sound track of the orgy on the screen contributed to the live sex show that we were acting in at Julie's direction. As she instructed, I plunged my fingers back into Amy's wet pussy to grab a good load of her juices.

"STOP!" Julie yelled. "Do not use your hands. Just stick your cock into her and get it wet!"

I heard moans of obvious passion and pleasure from both Amy and Sam, as Julie directed our action. "Amy, keep sucking that cock of his, but I don't want him to cum yet. If he cums without my permission, I will punish both of you!"

I was amazed at how quickly Sam fell into the role, as he answered, "Yes, ma'am," in a soft voice of total submission. "And, ma'am, you should know, I am capable of several orgasms, each with considerable amount of cum. I am also capable of holding my orgasm for as long as you desire. I am here as your boy toy, to do as you command."

As Sam was answering, I moved up behind Amy's ass and rubbed the head of my cock against her ass, quickly sliding it between her ass cheeks, and down across her pussy lips. I could feel her juices cover the head of my cock, so I knew she was ready to be totally fucked.

Julie then snapped at me. "You're wasting time, Mr. P. Fuck her! Now! Drive that cock into her! And, don't hold back."

I instantly responded, plunging my cock completely into Amy's cunt, driving so deep that I could feel her cervix tightly against my cockhead. I felt her shudder, as my sudden deep penetration drove her to an instant orgasm. She screamed, the sound muted as the screams attempted to escape her mouth around Sam's hard cock. With my hands on her waist, I pulled her hard against me, keeping her impaled on my rock hard shaft. Amy continued to shudder and writhe on my cock as her quaking orgasm continued.

"That's enough," Julie said firmly. "Pull it out." I obeyed instantly, and as my cock vacated Amy's hungry pussy the smacking sound of its extraction overwhelmed the volume of the TV soundtrack. "Now, come over here and kneel on this pillow between my legs." She threw one of the throw pillows onto the floor between her feet.

Again, I did as she said, eagerly moving between the succulent thighs of my mistress for the evening, and kneeling down on the pillow. She spread her thighs wide, and slid further down onto the couch, so that her wide open pussy was now just an inch or so from my glistening over-hard cock. She was fully shaved except for a small tuft of blonde hair just above her pussy, barely noticeable. With one hand, she spread the lips of her pussy wide open, giving me a wonderful view of her inner lips, and then with the fingers of her other hand, she started rubbing her clit. I badly wanted to stroke my cock, but my experience as an occasional sub made it easy to follow her desires. So far, she had demonstrated clear directorial authority in the room, and we had all acquiesced to her power. And I was pretty sure that we were all enjoying it very much.

"Scootch closer," she told me. "I want to feel your cock pressing against my pussy."

I leaned forward until the head of my cock was pressing against her hand.

"Now, rub the head of your dick against my clit." I slid my hand comfortably around my cock and nudged forward. I felt her hand pull away from her crotch, giving me complete access to her cunt. I eased forward and smoothly caressed her pussy lips with the crown of my cock, keeping the contact to an absolute minimum. I knew that, in doing so, I would only increase her arousal level with the tease. I desperately wanted to drive it deep into her cunt, wondering what kind of punishment she would dish out if I did. I filed my curiosity away for future research.

She moaned, but then firmly rebuked me. "I didn't tell you to rub it against my pussy lips. I told you to rub my clit with the head of that big cock of yours. Do you desire to be punished?"

Her eyes focused in on mine like a laser as she finished her question. I smiled at her, and licked my lips, letting her know how much the idea actually appealed to me. My mind quickly conjured up an image of me being tied to the spreader device in her closet, while she and Amy played with each other in front of me. Crazy image. But, much I wanted to explore that angle, I let Julie continue with her own porno the way she imagined it. If and when she wanted to punish me, she could. I slid my cock down across her slippery puffy lips until I felt it slip between them and into the vee at the top of her pussy. Her eyes widened and I knew I had hit home.

"Fuck! Yes!" she screamed. "Right there! Don't move!"

I steadied myself as she directed, as she told Amy and Sam to come over to the chair, with one of them on each side of the chair. I did my best to not move at all, but it didn't help that she was constantly twitching her inner thighs, and slowly rocking from one ass cheek to the other.

Then as Sam came up on her right side, she told him, "Jerk off over my face. I want your cum all over my face."

He moved into position and casually started stroking his cock. It glistened with what I knew to be Amy's saliva as she had continued to suck his cock the entire time. I watched as Julie used her left hand to position Amy, so that her hand fit comfortably between Amy's wide spread legs. Then, raising her head off the back of the chair and looking up at all of us, she said, "I want all of you to watch where Mr. P is rubbing his cock. He's going to make me squirt real soon now, and I want all of you to watch." With her last words, she let her head fall back on the couch and closed her eyes. But, she managed to continue directing our actions.

"Oh, Mr. P. Yeah. Fuck. Right there. Hmmmmm. Sam, fuck, Sam, oh yeah, stroke that cock for me. Oh, shit! Amy, spread your legs a bit more. Mmmmm. That's right baby. Oh, yeah. Keep rubbing my clit like that Mr. P. Oh, fuck. My juices are pouring out of my pussy now aren't they Mr. P? MMM."

I quickly dipped my cock down across her pussy, instantly coating it with plenty of juice. As my cock reconnected with her clit, she announced, "I've got three fingers inside of Amy, now. Gawd! She is so wet, now. Fuck. Mr. P. Oh, fucking Yeah."

I was doing my utter best not to move, but her subtle motion against my cock was becoming excruciatingly intense. She must have sensed my needs as she resumed, "Move your cock around now, Mr. P. FUCK!" she screamed as I pushed against her clit. "I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Just then her pussy gushed like a geyser right over the top of my cock onto my stomach, dripping down onto my balls. I kept rubbing, and she kept screaming and squirting. The eyes of both Amy and Sam were riveted on the erupting gusher. I had only known a couple of women who actually squirted, and the power and volume in Julie's ejaculation put both of them to shame. I had seen many squirters on internet porn, of which a lot of them squirted a great deal. But, I had dismissed many of those as having been staged. But witnessing Julie live and experiencing her first hand, I started to wonder about the others. My stomach and abdomen were soaking wet from Julie. On about the fourth squirt, Amy moaned, "May I cum, please, Mistress Julie? Please, I beg of you."

Julie opened her eyes and looked into Amy's lust flushed face, and nodded her head in approval, clearly unable to utter coherent speech. Amazingly her pussy continued to deluge me with her ejaculate.

Permission was all that Amy needed as she screamed, "Fuck! I'm cumming now! Aw, shiiiiit. Shit. Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Aw, Jesus." Amy put one hand on the back of the chair and one on my shoulder to steady herself as she ground her cunt against Julie's fingers that were probing her depths. I could see Julie's wrist just in front of Amy's crotch, and I could only imagine what her fingers were doing inside of Amy. Amy's writhing, combined with her screams of ecstasy provided ample evidence that Julie was certainly doing great things deep inside.

Amy's screaming on top of watching Julie ejaculate set off Sam. I watched incredulously as he silently exploded. Glob after glob of semen erupted out of his cock and onto Julie's face. When the first drop of jism hit Julie's face, she opened her eyes and stared at Sam's cock, which he was pumping only inches above her face. She opened her mouth, clearly hoping that some of his spunk would land in her mouth. Sam was an experienced cocksman as he made sure that every glob and drop of his semen landed on her face, thus ensuring that plenty landed in her mouth. Sam had not exaggerated his earlier boast. When he was done pumping out his first load all over Julie's face, it looked like at least a half dozen men had given her a bukakke. As for me, I was barely containing myself. My balls were heavy with my own seed, and I hoped Julie would allow me to have my turn real soon. Just as I was about to lose it and spill my seed on her clit and pussy, she pushed me away from her, eliminating the intense sexual contact we had been prolonging.

Julie must have sensed my intense need. She ordered Sam and me to change places. As soon as we swapped, she directed me to do the same as Sam. I moved up close so that my cock was within inches of her face and started stroking my cock, which was still wet from Julie's pussy juices and her ejaculate. She then instructed Amy to suck on her nipples, and for Sam to fuck her. I stroked my hard cock over her face lightly, avoiding an overly quick orgasm on my part, as I watched Sam penetrate her hot and hungry cunt. Even though Sam had just erupted with an extreme load, his cock had not softened one bit, and he had no problem plunging his massive rod into her netherworld. I watched as he rammed his entire manhood deep into her. Once it was fully buried, he reversed direction and initiated a powerful pistoning action, using his strong legs to power the coupling. Meanwhile, Amy attempted to suckle on Julie's nipples, despite still being finger fucked by Julie's left hand. She was doing her best to both give and receive pleasure, but it was an obvious struggle.

"Oh my gawd!" Julie moaned. "This is so much more intense than I ever imagined. So fucking hot! Oh, yeah, Mr. P, jack yourself off. Make yourself cum for me!"

I was already struggling as it was to hold back. I wasn't a young man any more, and I doubted that I could have multiple orgasms like Sam. My cock and balls were screaming for relief, even though my dirty mind wanted to continue with the orgy that I found myself in. Julie's command decided it for me, as I felt the load building in my heavy balls. I applied just a bit more pressure and speed in my stroking, which took me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I said. "I'm cumming!" Julie watched my cock as my seed erupted from its head and started landing on her face, adding to the man seed already covering her. I continued to stroke my cock, pumping stream after stream of cum over her face and hair.

"Oh gawd, yes, Mr. P! I love it. Fuck! Sam! Fuck me! Hard! Harder!"

I managed to squeeze another couple of globs of cum from my cock as Sam increased the rate at which he was driving his dick deep into Julie. Apparently that was all that Julie needed, as she started screaming again in another orgasm of her own, squirting even more juices onto Sam's crotch and balls. I wasn't sure whether or not Julie would be pleased with her first experience as a porn director, but I considered it to be a full blown success already.

Sam pumped his cock into Julie for what seemed like forever, but it was probably only a couple of minutes before Julie became wild and crazy in yet another wild orgasm and ordered him to pull out. He did so like a good actor. Julie managed to give him some more orders with a command to lie down. He did so, and his cock, still hard and glistening wet from Julie's cunt, stood up like a proud warrior, beckoning for more.

"Keep that cock hard for us, Sam. I want more of you. And, Amy, that feels so good, but I want you to lick their cum off my face now."

Amy responded instantly, letting Julie's left nipple slip from her mouth, and licking her way up Julie's chest and neck to her chin. Once there, her tongue started licking the rivulets of spunk on Julie's chin. I watched as Amy attacked her assignment with a vengeance. Then she looked up at me and our eyes met. She managed to smile at me without stopping her cleaning action, and I could see that Amy had become a sex addict just like me and her mother. Then as I watched, her tongue finished cleaning Julie's chin and she started moving higher on Julie's face, and their lips met for the first time. Within moments the two girls were locked in a passionate tongue probing French kiss.

Julie allowed the kiss to continue for only a few seconds before ordering Amy to finish cleaning her face. Amy broke the kiss and continued her duties by licking up more of our cum off Julie's face. When she finished cleaning Julie's face, she slowly ran her tongue along Julie's jawbone to her chin and then back to Julie's mouth. After another minute of lesbian tongue action, Julie pushed Amy away and climbed out of the chair. Julie then directed Amy to straddle Sam, and to lower her herself onto his still rock hard man meat. Amy complied eagerly, quickly straddling Sam's thighs and kneeling over him. I moved slightly to get the full view of her lowering herself, and was pleased as Amy used her fingers to pull the folds of her pussy lips apart, giving Sam and I a delicious view deep into her glistening bright red pussy. She lowered herself slowly until her lips grazed against the mushroom top of his erection. She hesitated for only a second before the downward journey continued. She moaned as I watched her take his cock slowly in, easing herself ever so slowly down over throbbing cock.

As her pussy completed its task and fully digested his cock, she raised her hands to her own breasts and started fondling them as her body rocked slowly back and forth. Her moans told me that she was only a few strokes away from yet another orgasm. Watching Amy ride Sam's cock instantly reminded me of the videos of women riding the Sybian. She was totally consumed by the huge cock buried deep within her. The pleasure was obvious. As Amy rocked back and forth, Julie moved over to Sam's head and then kneeled over his face so that Amy and Julie were facing each other. Julie then copied Amy's moves, only slowly lowering her crotch to just above Sam's face. With one hand Julie started caressing Amy's tits, while her other hand took Amy's by the wrist and pulled it down to her crotch. Amy quickly picked up on Julie's desire even without a spoken command, as her fingers slipped between the lips of Julie's sopping wet pussy.

Julie screamed again as Amy found her clit, rubbing the nubbin firmly. "Gawd, yes! Oh, yeah, Amy! Don't fuckin' stop!" Then Julie reached behind Amy's neck and pulled face in for another kiss. I watched Amy increase her rocking motion on Sam's cock as the girls' tongues started another round of dancing. Even though I had already shot my load, my cock was still semi-hard, giving testament to the eroticism being played out in front of me. All this time Sam had been lying there quietly and without moving, doing an excellent job of being the boy toy that he was expected to be. But that was about to change.

Julie broke the kiss and ordered Sam, "Fuck her, Sam! Drive it deep into her!" Her tongue was back into Amy's mouth before Sam could respond. But respond he did. He bent his knees and pulled his feet back towards himself, planting them firmly on the floor. Then, using his well-muscled thighs and calves, he started pumping his hips up and down off the floor, driving his cock deep into Amy and causing her to move up and down as if riding a horse. His physical conditioning allowed him to truly live up to his role in this cowboy position, giving Amy the ride of her life. If she hadn't been impaled on his huge cock, she would have fallen off of him in seconds.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed. Her eyes locked on mine, and I could see the lust in her eyes. Yep, this girl definitely had her mother's genes. My mind took a moment away from the delightful scene in front of me to contemplate how I was going to tell Amy the real truth about her mom. I had dreaded the time that was approaching, but it was fortunate that this latest set of events had occurred. It would make the conversation so much easier. Julie's screams brought me back to the current moment.

"Oh, fuck!" Julie screamed. "I'm cumming! Again!" And she was. I watched as she once again squirted her ejaculate, this time drenching Sam's face with her copious juices. Amy's fingers were still busily manipulating Julie's clit, even as she was riding the bucking of Sam.

Then Amy joined in. "FUCK! Me too!" Amy screeched. "He's fuckin' driving me crazy. Oh, shit! I can feel him pumping into me. Jeez, this guy is hot!" Her observation only confirmed the obvious; Julie had found a fantastic boy toy, and I surmised that we would be seeing more of this sexual man-god that was clearly driving the two ladies to total satisfaction. And I was right, as they both collapsed on the floor next to Sam, whose hard cock slipped out of Amy's sloppy wet cunt.

It was twenty minutes later before we had recovered, and, while still nude, we had returned to chairs and the couch to recover from our sexual gluttony. I was fully sated and realized why, when I checked the clock and found that we had been engaged in our orgy for nearly two hours. Eventually, Sam and I got dressed and prepared to leave the ladies.

Amy cornered me before I escaped and thanked me profusely for coming over for the evening. I expressed my own gratitude for a highly enjoyable evening. Then she floored me with a seriously deep question, "Are we doing something wrong? Is it really wrong for you and me to have a sexual relationship? What would my mom have said about this? Would she have been pissed at us?"