Comforting Scott

Story Info
His relationship in tatters, he needed comfort.
1k words
3.83
24k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Scott had recently broken up with his girlfriend and was feeling a bit depressed about the whole thing. He had pretty much been house bound since the break up and his mum was getting worried.

His mum Anne was in her early fortys, she was drop dead gorgeous and was slim with small breasts. She had light brown hair in a bob, beautiful green eyes and just oozed sexuality. Just talking to her made you want to rip her clothes off and make mad passionate love to her. The fact that she dried her sexy lingerie on clothes lines inside the house you had to duck under everytime you went over didn't help those feelings go away either.

His mum rang me and asked me if I would come over and talk to him to take his mind off of it. I agreed and came over an hour later.

"Hi Anne. How are you going?" I said as Anne came to the door wearing a sexy brown dress which had a v neck which gaped a little.

"I'm good Jeff, thanks for coming over. I have to go out for a few hours now, so I didn't want to leave Steve alone." She said in a sexy tone that really turned me on.

"That's ok, no problems." I replied trying to sound confident and like someone she would want to make love to.

"Make yourself at home, see you later." She said rushing out the door.

I wondered where Steve was so I tried his room. I knocked on his door. "Steve, it's me Jeff. How are you going?" The door opened and Steve opened it looking as if he had been crying.

"Hi Jeff, I'm ok. Is mum gone?"

"Yeah, she just left."

"Oh ok, I have to hang out some washing, did you wanna give me a hand?" Steve asked.

"Yeah that's cool." I said keen to help him out.

We went down stairs and Steve grabbed the washing basket.

"Just grab some pegs from over there and start hanging this stuff up." Steve pointed to the plastic bucket of pegs in the corner. I grabbed some pegs and reached into the basket only to see it was full of Anne's lingerie. It was like a dream come true, I had permission to touch Anne's lingerie. I pulled out a pair of black satin frilly panties, the material felt so sheer and so amazing.

"Man, your mum sure does have some sexy lingerie." I blurted out not knowing how to contain my excitement.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice isn't it. It cheers me up when I'm feeling down." Steve said with a smile coming to his face.

"Hey do you remember that time your mum wasn't here and we dressed up in her lingerie, that was fun." I said reminiscing, but at the same time hoping it would happen again right now.

"Yeah, do you want to do it again? I think it would cheer me up." Steve asked looking down at the basket of lingerie.

"Yeah, let's do it." I said keen to cheer Steve up but equally keen to slip into Anne's lingerie.

"Grab something out of the basket and meet me upstairs." Steve said running up the stairs with something he had grabbed from the basket.

I quickly undressed and slipped into the black satin panties I had been holding and found a black satin strapless bra to match it. The sheer satin felt like heaven over my now rock hard cock. I wanted to see what Steve was up to so I ran upstairs in my new lingerie set. I knocked on the door to his mum's bedroom.

"Steve, are you in there?"

"Yeah, come on in." He said in a suggestive tone.

I walked in to see Steve wearing a silky red camisole and a red g string to match.

"Wow, that is sexy!" I said not knowing what to say about him in lingerie.

"You look pretty sexy yourself!" He replied lookihg at my rock hard boner in his mum's panties. Steve had a boner to, I was trying not to look at it, but I couldn't keep my eyes off it pressing through the silky red panties.

"I think I know how to cheer you up Steve."

"How?" He said not sure what I meant.

"Lie down on the bed and close your eyes." I gestured towards the bed and Steve followed my instructions. I pulled down his panties to reveal his rock hard boner, I kissed it gently and Steve gave a little moan. I kissed it a few more times before taking the tip of his cock in my mouth. I gently sucked it and Steve gave out a louder moan. I then began moving my mouth up and down on his hard cock. It tasted so good and was so warm in my mouth. Steve was now moaning constantly as I got into a rhythm on his cock.

"Oh that feels so good!" Steve shouted.

I grab his balls and he shot his hot salty load in my mouth. His come tasted so good I licked up every last drop from his tip.

"That was so good!" Steve said enthusiastically.

"Now you lie back." He said motioning me towards the bed.

I closed my eyes and Steve pulled the satin panties down and my rock hard boner popped out. I was dying for him to suck it and he did not disappoint. He gently sucked the side of the shaft before moving onto to my tip. He took my tip in his warm mouth and began sucking it like it was a mango fruit. It felt so good. Steve worked my tip with his tounge and mouth and started rubbing my balls with his hand. I felt like I was getting close to coming. Steve then started sliding his finger up my ass. It felt so good I started moaning loudly.

"Oh yeah...Oh Steve!" Steve pushed his finger further and I shot my load into his mouth. He sucked my cock until I had finished coming and then sat back up.

"That was awesome Steve!" I said feeling great.

"Yeah mine was great too! He said equally pleased.

"We had better hang this stuff up now." He said motioning towards the lingerie.

"Yeah, let's go." I said taking my bra off.

"Oh and Jeff..."

"Yeah Steve?"

"Thanks." He said with a broad smile.

"What are friends for." I replied equally happy with how the situation had turned out.