Comic Con Virgin: Day Two - Cobie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I gripped her ass harder and put my finger back to work teasing her when we were settled. Cobie grit her teeth, which I could clearly see now that our heads were locked together again.

"Come on, come on....." Cobie urged. "Don't send me outta here hanging...."

"Wasn't planning on it," I assured, pressing my finger harder against her hole. I briefly considered pushing all the way in, yet I owed Cobie the chance to give permission. I also owed her the chance to cum too.

As Cobie recovered from my finger's maneuver, my cock pulled another fast one with four straight rapid fire thrusts. She threw her head back as I froze up, but gave her three more quick pumps once she looked at me again. When that paid off, I nearly pulled all the way out of her, only to slam myself all the way back in.

"Oh, fuck me...." Cobie exclaimed, without any irony. I thought ahead to give her a tender kiss, throwing her off before pulling back and slamming harder back in. Once I was in, I let my finger press harder against her ass, then slammed my cock back inside her before pressing my finger again. I repeated the pattern several more times, adding an unexpectedly soft kiss every once in a while, just for fun.

Cobie panted, but had enough strength to start kissing me again too. When our tongues joined in, I put my cock back all the way in, then took a gamble and finally put my fingertip in her ass.

With our mouths locked together, she couldn't clearly tell me to stop, even if she wanted to. She moaned pretty deeply onto me and her pussy clenched even harder, helping to tell me she was almost there.

As tempting as it was, I didn't finish her with my finger in her ass. Instead, I wiggled it around twice more, then pulled it out and laid Cobie on her back. I sat straight up, giving me the chance to see my cock buried in her wet pussy, and letting her see it too. I then brought her attention to the finger that had just been in her ass – then placed it against her pussy.

With that finger and my cock working to finish her off down there, Cobie was just about set. She tried to buck herself back, calling out, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...." before trailing off and doing just what she warned.

I kept still as Cobie released herself on my cock, faring slightly better than when Yvonne did it. When I felt her finishing off, I brought myself to look down below. Using my right index finger – not the one that was in her ass – I brushed her pussy and then put my finger right in my mouth.

If I pulled out and tasted her, it might keep me from exploding a while longer. However, I was probably pushing it by keeping it contained this long. As such, I pulled myself out, placed my hand on my wet shaft and started pumping, intending to just coat Cobie's chest instead of her face.

Once she saw me jacking off to her satisfied, naked body, and saw me aiming my cock at her breasts, she got up and said, "No evidence."

She could have just cleaned her chest off afterwards to destroy the evidence. But her way of disposing of it – via putting my cock back in her mouth – soon sounded much better.

Cobie bobbed up and down, then popped off, suddenly suckled my balls, and glided her tongue up my sac and shaft before putting her mouth on me again. After she bobbed a few more times, I came into an actress's mouth for the second night in a row – but this time, all of it was going in there.

I felt her swallow down as much as she could, then once my cock softened in her mouth, she came off and I heard her gulp the rest. As I caught my breath, I took a few last looks at Cobie looking up at me, then she said, "I....think I need to brush my teeth. Get rid of the evidence from getting rid of the evidence. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I breathed out. I shook my head clear of cobwebs in time to see Cobie get off the bed, and see her naked back, ass and legs as they headed to the bathroom. I just drained myself, and yet all that still looked teasing to me.

I laid down on the bed as I heard Cobie brush her teeth with my toothpaste and toothbrush. I made a mental note to buy a new brush tomorrow, if I was still conscious. But if I died from another embarrassing moment after, that might not be a problem.

I sat up as I saw Cobie gather her clothes and remember to take the DVD out. Yet I stayed undressed as she zipped herself back up, trying to gather some final mental images of her naked flesh. I finally got on my feet once she was fully dressed, likely ready to bolt.

But she stayed in front of me, and without my thinking cap back on yet, I asked, "Did you get all the evidence?"

"It feels like it," she replied.

"Do you need to double check?" I blurted out, barely believing I was leading towards a pass now.

But yet again, Cobie didn't shy away, leaning in to kiss me so I could presumably make sure my cum wasn't lingering in her mouth. To be extra sure, I dipped my tongue in one last time and made sure hers was clean. I put my hand on her cheek, which really didn't help the inspection, but the decision had already been made.

Finally, I pulled my lips and tongue away while I still could. "All clear," I approved, resulting in a little chuckle from Cobie. She then headed for the door, and I followed despite only one of us wearing clothes.

Still halfway expecting to see regret and pleas for secrecy, I waited until Cobie said, "Thanks for the welcome wagon. I hope you're sleepless enough to catch one of my panels." I hoped so too, but she got herself out before I said it out loud.

Somehow, I doubted sleep would be a part of my night this time.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12