Coming Back

Story Info
Jim gets well. Grace and Pam help.
6.2k words
4.51
90k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

My name is Jim Watson. At the time of this story I was thirty-five years old and going through one of the worst times in my life, so far. The day after I had pledged almost everything I owned to finance a business deal, I had a heart attack which landed me in the hospital for thirty-six days and unable to work for almost six months. The people I was doing business with were sympathetic but that did not keep them from attaching my property and taking it when I defaulted on the payments. That’s how I came to live in a mother-in-law apartment on the west side of the Cooper’s house.

Phil Cooper was a graduate engineer but was not able to ply his trade as a result of an operation to remove his pituitary gland. The operation was performed in hope of curing his advanced diabetes. Phil and his wife Grace were in their fifties and lived comfortably on their savings from his job at the Kennedy Space Center and the income from their investments. Phil spent his days listening to recorded books and Grace looked after him.

When I answered the ad for the apartment, I was impressed with Grace’s appearance. For a woman in her fifties, she looked good. It was obvious that she took care of herself. She was about five feet six inches tall and slender in build except for her large breasts. Her breasts were her outstanding feature, the one that anyone would notice first. The stress of Phil’s illness had taken a toll on her face but she was still a classic beauty.

I was younger than the tenant they were looking for they determined that since I was recovering from a heart attack that I would be quiet enough not to be a disturbance to them. Their assumptions were right enough for the first couple of months. I mostly lay around the apartment watching television or reading. I went to the doctor once a week to hear him tell me about the open-heart surgery that he knew I would have to have as he put it, “when I was strong enough.” The thought of surgery on my heart worried me greatly and as it turned out, was keeping me ill.

I was not allowed to drive a car so I took a taxi to see the doctor each week. After one appointment when Dr. Gloom-and-Doom told me I was no better, I decided that If I was going to die anyway, I might as well enjoy myself. I had the driver take me to a bar I used to frequent. I guessed that I would know almost everyone there and I did. I drank a beer and enjoyed the company of my friends until I was tired. I took a six-pack home with me. That was the turning point. After that, I began getting better. It was not the single beer that I had at the bar or the six-pack that I took almost six months to drink that made the difference. It was the fact that I quit worrying. I began showing improvement right away and a couple of months later was able to go back to work.

During those months of convalescence, I had many long talks with Grace. I visited with her and Phil many times and often she would visit my apartment. At first, she would come over to dust and vacuum. But later, I knew that a knock on the connecting door between my apartment and the Coopers meant she wanted to talk. Most of the time Grace was very upbeat but once in a while, the fact that her husband could not take care of himself and had been impotent for over ten years got her down. She confided that she had even thought about having an affair.

“Sometimes I think that I will just go out and have an affair but I could never do anything that would hurt Phil,” she said, looking as if she was about to cry.

“Grace, you are a beautiful woman and would have no trouble finding a man,” I said. “He would have to be someone special though. He would have to understand that he could share a bed with you when you want but that he could make no demands on you.”

“I don’t think they make men like that, do they?” she asked.

“Hell, if I was strong enough, I’d apply for the job,” I said not entirely joking.

We shared a mutual laugh and she said, “You’re just oversexed but I might just take you up on that but right not it’s time for Phil’s bath.”

I really wasn’t interested in having sex with Grace but I did give it some thought after that conversation. The thought was not unappealing. She was a good-looking woman and the thought of pleasing her made me feel good. Up to that point; however, my sexual fantasies had been on the woman who lived across the street.

According to Grace, her name was Pam and she lived with her husband, Gary. He worked in a manufacturing plant where they made boats. Even though they were only twenty-two years old, they had saved the money for a down payment and were buying their home. Their house was directly across the street from the Cooper’s house. I would lie in bed many afternoons watching her as she worked in her yard. She always wore bikinis while doing her yard work. Even though I was week, my cock would get hard as I watched her. I didn’t do anything about it but it felt good. When I began to feel better and stronger, I made it over to her fence to introduce and hopefully get to know her better.

“Aren’t you afraid of getting a sun burn?” I asked as I leaned against her chain-linked fence.

She was squatting pulling weeds with her back to me. At first, She ignored me but as I was starting to leave, she stood and faced me. I will never forget my first up-close look at her. It was like seeing a vision. She was short, about five feet, three or four and had blond hair that reached to the middle of her back. Her breasts were firm and round. They were somewhere between the size of large oranges to the size of grapefruit. Her stomach was slightly convex and her hips flared with a ‘come fuck me’ overtone.

“Not particularly,” she said with a generous smile.

I had been busily committing everything about her to memory and had disassociated that moment in time from anything that had preceded it.

“What?” I muttered.

“You asked if I was afraid of getting sunburn and I answered ‘not particularly’,” she repeated with a look of amusement.

Pulling myself together, I introduced myself, “Hi, my name is Jim. I live in the Cooper’s house across the street.”

“You don’t look old enough to have had a heart attack,” she stated. “You look hot though. Would you like a cold drink?”

She had extended her hand to shake mine when she told me her name. Instead of turning it loose, I held it. After a few moments, she took my silence as a “Yes” and using our clasped hands as a lever guided me to the gate about three feet to my left. When I went through the gate, she dropped my hand and turned toward her front door. I followed her, all the while watching her heart-shaped butt swing first to the left and then to the right.

Just inside her house was a living room and to the right through a squared archway was another room with a sofa and chairs but also had a full sized bed. Pam went into the kitchen and returned with two diet sodas. She handed one to me and sat on the foot of the bed. She sat cross-legged like Indians used to do in western movies. She was beautiful with just a small bikini top trying to contain her breasts and a wisp of the same blue checkerboard material covering her crotch.

“Are you married?” she asked.

“No,” I replied. “My wife and I divorced about five years ago.”

“I guess that explains this,” she said pointing at my crotch..

I look down and saw that my cock was hard and tenting my loose shorts. “Oh my gosh!” I exclaimed. “I am so sorry.”

“Nothing to be sorry about,” she said as she unfolded her legs and slid to the edge of the bed. “With the hours that my husband Gary works, I hardly ever get to see a hard cock anymore. Yours looks like a nice one.”

She was assertive and straightforward about sex, a trait that I admire in a woman. It has always interested me that the traits that men most admire in women who are not their wives are exactly the same as the traits they most hate in women who are. At that point in time all I could think about was that I was about to have my cock stroked by a beautiful young woman who was someone else’s wife.

Just before her hand reached my cock, we heard the voice of her son waking up from his nap. Farrell and I were introduced and we chatted for a few minutes while my cock deflated. When I stood and stated that I was going home, Farrell announced that he was going outside to ride his tricycle.

Pam walked me to her open front door. I pushed the door partially closed blocking the view from outside and leaned over to kiss her. Our lips were open when they met and instantly our tongues were dancing. I was on autopilot. My right caressed her left breast through the fabric of her bikini bra then slipped the cloth up off her breast. My lips enclosed her eraser-sized nipple as my fingers slipped inside the front of her bikini bottom. I was not aware of it at the time but she must have pushed her bikini down because I did not feel any resistance as I pushed two fingers into her tight, wet pussy. As I finger-fucked her pussy, I used my thumb to massage her clit. She had leaned back against the door and spread her legs to give me full access to her sex. It wasn’t’ long before she was in the throes of an orgasm. She was moaning as her body shook and the muscles in her pussy walls were clasping my fingers. She squirted her juices into my hand as she climaxed. We kissed as she came down then I rushed across the street to my apartment. I went into the bathroom and pulled down my shorts and underwear. Using Pam’s pussy juice, I masturbated for the first time since the heart attack. I came so hard that I had to sit on the commode to recover. I had forgotten how great it was to orgasm. I went to my bed and was soon asleep.

About an hour passed before I was awakened by a knock on the connecting door. Grace came in and sat on the edge of my bed. We talked about a lot of things but she seemed distracted about something. Several times I started to ask what was bothering her but decided against it reasoning that if she wanted to share it with me she would. Finally it came out.

“I see you met Pam from across the street,” she ventured.

“Yeah,” I answered noncommittally. “She was working in the yard and I introduced myself. She offered me a cold drink.”

“She and Gary are a great couple and really love each other,” she stated.

“Yeah,” I agreed. “And that little Farrell is quite a sport.

“I would have thought that you would have said something about how pretty Pam is,” Grace seemed to be fishing.

“She is cute all right but I prefer my women a little more mature, if you know what I mean,” I said as I noticed that she seemed to relax. “By the way, have you been looking for Mr. Right?”

“No,” she laughed. “I thought you were going to apply for the job.”

I moved on the bed until I was sitting next to her. I rubbed the palm of my hand up the inside of her arm. I expected her to pull away but she didn’t’ flinch. “You would run away from me like a scared rabbit if I made a move on you,” I said as I moved my hand to the back of her neck.

“I would, would I?” she said. “I don’t seem to be running now.”

I did not have a clue as to what her plan was but I felt as if I wanted to continue to play the game. On the assumption that ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained’ was the rule of the day, I leaned toward her and when our lips met, pushed toward me. She kissed me very stiffly at first but after a couple of minutes, she softened. I pushed my tongue against her lips and after a few seconds, they parted. A few seconds later, I felt her tongue meet mine. I tested the waters further by sliding my hand over her blouse-covered breast. I met no resistance so I tweaked the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She was breathing heavily as I slipped off the bed onto my knees.

I pushed her skirt up and wedged myself between her legs. She opened her legs and offered my access. She gasped when I slid my right hand up the inside of her thigh and cupped her panty-clad mound. Her mound was hot and moist and I could smell her arousal. I moved the crotch of her panties to the side and inserted my index and forefingers into her. I moved my fingers in and out of her hot, wet sex. She leaned forward and began to plant kisses on my face.

“Wait!” she exclaimed breathlessly, a little too loud. Then lowering her voice, she continued, “Please wait. You don’t know how much I want to go on but I can’t do this here with Phil in the house. I thought I could but I can’t. Can we go to a motel or someplace tomorrow?”

“Sure,” I said. “I want to do whatever you’re comfortable with.”

I got up from the floor and sat on the bed. My cock was still stiff from being only minutes away from sliding into Grace’s hot, wet pussy. She noticed my stiff dick tenting my shorts and caressed it with her hand. She encircled me with her fingers and slid them over the length of my shaft.

“I hate to leave you like this,” she said. “Do you want me to do something?”

“No,” I lied knowing that I would probably masturbate as soon as she left. “We’ll wait until we can both enjoy it.”

She seemed pleased with my statement and went back to attend her husband after using my bathroom. Before she left my apartment, she kissed me and told me that she would see me in the morning. However, she was not the one to awaken me the next morning, Pam was. Pam was outside my open bedroom window.

“Wake up Sleepyhead,” she called through the open window to me.

I took a little while to shake off my dreams of Pam and Grace that had alternated through the night and realize where I was and why Pam was talking to me. I was lying there nude with a boner and I had thrown the covers off of me. I stroked my cock as I stretched and slowly pulled the covers over me. “I like what I see and wish I were going to spend the day in there with you instead of going fishing with Gary and Farrell,” she said and licked her lips.

I pulled the cover off my cock and said, “There’s at least two of us that would like that very much. Come on in.”

“You’d better cover that up or I’ll get all horny and won’t be able to do anything all day but think of your big old donkey dick,” she said with a sexy smile. “I’m getting wet already. So anyway, I told Gary about meeting you and he told me to ask if you wanted to go fishing with us.”

I declined and she asked me to come out and Meet Gary. I washed my face, threw on different clothes, and met Pam and Gary in their driveway. They were packing their for an outing. Pam introduced us. Gary was a little taller than Pam but not much, about five feet six inches tall and skinny. He had a shy smile that showed off tobacco-stained crooked teeth. He suggested that I join them on their fishing trip and when I declined, he invited me over to drink some beer that evening. While gary went into the house to get a big cooler, Pam told me not to plan on drinking beer with Gary that evening because to him a fishing trip was just an excuse to get drunk.

As I was returning to my apartment, Grace came out of her front door. She appeared ready to go.

“I was looking for you,” she said. “Will you be ready to go soon?”

“Give me ten minutes,” I said as I went into my apartment to shave and run through the shower.

I was pulling my shirt on over my head when Grace knocked on the connecting door. The door opened into their kitchen and I saw Phill sitting in the breakfast nook. He had finished eating and was taking his first round of medications of the day.

“You said you wanted to go shopping with me today?” she asked for Phil’s benefit.

“You have perfect timing,” I said. “I just now finished dressing.”

“We’ll go as soon as I get Phil set up in the bedroom,” she said. “I have to warn you that I have some extra shopping to do. I’m looking for a pair of shoe to wear with a dress I bought recently.

Phil stopped taking pills and laughed, “You had better take your lunch with you if she is going to shop for shoes.”

“It’s okay,” I said. “I’m in no hurry. It’s not like I have to go to work.”

As we backed out of our driveway, I saw our across-the-street neighbors also pulling out. Pam and Farrell waved and Gary was taking a drink out of a beer bottle. I suggested to Grace that we drive about twenty miles north to Titusville where her chances of being recognized while going into a motel were less than closer to home. Grace seemed nervous as we drove north on US 1 to the Holiday Inn on the River in south Titusville. We pulled into the parking lot and Grace handed me fifty dollars.

“You don’t mind going in to get the room, do you?” she asked.

“Of course no,” I replied.

I got a room on the backside of the motel overlooking the Indian River. I turned on the lamp and closed the drapes. I turned toward grace. If I thought that I had seen nervous before, I had been mistaken. She had the look of a deer in the headlights. I took her in my arms and held her.

“Grace, I want you to know that I want to be here only if you want to be here,” I said softly to her. “If you want to pause or stop all together, all you have to do is let me know. I will understand and comply with your wishes.”

“I am so nervous that I can hardly stand it,“ she said. Part of it is that except for my husband, you are the only man that I have ever kissed let alone anything else. Another part of it is that I am about to be passionate again after so long. Also there is the fear that I won’t be geed enough for you since you are so much younger and I’m sure a lot more experienced than me.”

“You and I are in this bedroom for a totally different reason than you and Phil would share a bedroom,” I tried to explain. “You two had love for each other and made love to each other. We’re here for sex. We are here to satisfy our libidos and that does not compare to the true love that the two of you had and still share. I’m excited, too. It’s been a long time. As for being good enough, forget that notion. We’re adults, have all the necessary parts, and the desire. I think that we have everything we need to get it on.”

She seemed a little more relaxed after she verbalized her fears. I felt that I should take the lead so I initiated a kiss. Again she began stiffly but softened quickly. I would like to report that we kissed passionately but the truth is we kissed hungrily. My hands found the slide of the zipper on the back of her dress and lowered it. I stepped and pulled her dress forward allowing it to fall around her feet. I quickly removed her bra, half-slip, and panties. I got out of my clothes and came together skin-on-skin.

Grace was a truly beautiful woman, mature and voluptuous. Her breasts seemed even larger without clothes as they stood out from her slender frame. I openly admired her and told her how beautiful she was. We climbed onto the bed and continued to kiss and embrace. My cock was hard and sticking straight out. I kissed down her neck and attacked the nipple on her left breast. She had large areolas but her nipples her barely larger than small bumps. They were sensitive as I found as I suck on them and licked them. I had straddled her body and my cock was lying on her stomach as I alternated between sucking on her right and left nipples. I crawled backward as I kissed my way down her body.

I raised her knees and spread her thighs. I kissed the soft white skin of her inner thigh on the way to her crotch. Using my thumbs, I separated her pussy lips and inserted two fingers into her. I quickly began kissing and tonguing her pussy as I slid my fingers in and out of her love canal. She was tight and I assumed that the reasons were because she had never had children and because she had not had sex in about ten years. I found her clitoris with her tongue. It was quite large and I sucked it into my mouth. Her thighs alternated between clamping tightly around my head and flying wide open. Her body was moving involuntarily and she was praying.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12