Coming Back Home

Story Info
Meeting my girlfriend after 4 months.
1.8k words
3.59
16.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi and thanks for reading my story. I have to acknowledge that this is both the first story I've written in English and the first story of this.. genre. I hope you'll enjoy it.

It is a story of a real life experience I shared with my girlfriend.

*****

My girlfriend was finally coming back from a 4 month stay in another country. I was at the airport waiting for her and with me were my brother and her sister. I couldn't just jump right on her as soon as I spotted her, due to those two being there, so I give her a long hug instead. I didn't mind just hugging her, given how long I wasn't able to even touch her. After meeting her we went back to her family house.

Once we got there she started presenting all sorts of small interesting gifts she brought back from her journey. Her father, mother and I sat in their living room while she jumped from one place to another and was speaking quite fast of all the things she had seen there and experienced. As I was looking at her I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked in that tight dress, showing just a bit of cleavage. I must admit right away that the clearest memory of that part of the night is when she was pulling off some shirt her mother made her try. My eyes instantly focused on bare parts of her breasts and images and memories of us having sex sprang into my mind, which felt a bit awkward given the surroundings. But, as I was saying, leaving that scene aside I was still very turned on by both her looks and the way she was treating me, the occasional naughty looks also helped.

After dining we finally got to be alone so we went to her room. As soon as the doors closed I groped her breasts over that tight dress and we started kissing much more freely, meanwhile my hands never stopped caressing her. She giggled while I was kissing her neck and slowly went down to her tits. "I knew you'd like this dress, I wore it intentionally." She teased me. I removed her dress and continued to kiss bear parts of her juicy breasts, while running hands across her back and enjoying her soft and gentle skin. By that time my dick was all swollen and as hard as it could get, but to its relief we were lying sideways on her bed unclothing in no time. I took her undershirt off first, revealing her bra. Our hands wandered freely over each other's body, trying to fill the need both of us have accumulated over time. I undid her bra, finally seeing her breasts in all their glory. They are such a huge turn on, I groped them again and thought how there were just slightly too big for my hands. I looked up at her and saw her looking at me. Then kissed her and right after that went down to suck on her nipples. Meanwhile, I think she unbuckled my pants, don't really remember, but I do remember her moaning at this point and that her nipples became hard and pointy.

As foreplay we did our normal thing. While lying sideways next to each other we'd masturbate one another, exchange different kinds of kisses and sometimes talk a bit dirty or random. Don't know exactly why, but I always get chills when she puts her hand on my cock so I'm always looking forward to our foreplay. Of course getting a chance to touch her, sometimes incredibly wet, pussy is also a big turn on. This time I touched her over the panties though, which became wet in quite a short while. At some point I told her to stop jerking me off so I don't ejaculate all over us, which had happened before.

Upon hearing my warning she completely let go of me and made it a bit easier and more comfortable for me to stroke her. I also lowered myself to lick her nipples and suck on them, something I wasn't able to do while she was doing me. Soon she came. Her eyes shut tightly, a bolt of pleasure visibly passing through her body as she tilted for a second. I love seeing her orgasm, which for the past 3 months I saw only over webcam. I paused for a moment, looking at her half naked body lying next to me. She was breathing noticeably heavier and looking at me lovingly. We again shared kisses, and I was thinking how much I missed this and how good this felt, while she took my cock in her hand and started stroking it again. I moaned softly into her ear and let her do it for a while. I then whispered that I'll go get condoms from my jacket, to which she replied with a naughty grin.

We usually put the condom on together, probably because I tried putting it on the wrong way once. Of course, I don't really mind this little custom of ours, because I really enjoy the feeling of her fingers pulling the condom down the length of my dick. When it was on, she laid back on the bed and I positioned myself over her, we usually start things off with missionary pose. I remember how strange and intense the first entrance was. I was slowly positioning my dick down there, but honestly, I was just controlling myself. As I started pushing into her, she was looking at me with a smile of uncertainty, but once I was fully in she looked as though she was in a bliss. At this point I always like to look at her face expressions in relation to speed and depth of my penetrations, though I later wonder why the hell I didn't look at how her boobs jiggle, and they must have been jiggling!

When I found the fitting speed I lowered myself on top of her so that we could kiss and hear each others moans as we both twisted our bodies to enjoy it as much as we could. At some point I had to slow down so I don't cum, this was our first sex after a long while of abstinence and I wanted it to be great. She understood that so during the slow phase she'd tell me how good it is for her and how thankful she is that I'm not rushing. I love how kind and thoughtful she most often is. We repeated this process for some time, speeding up, and then slowing down, and so on. During one of our slow downs, she suggested we change our pose, which I accepted. She asked me what position would I like and I said I'd like to fuck her from behind. Since that bed of hers was a bit small and quite noisy I asked her if we could do it standing up, so she stood up and after a few seconds of thinking decided to bend over her study desk. I was completely blown away by this. It was just immensely kinky and sexy for me to see my girlfriend in her room like that. Stuffed animals on the shelves, posters of bands she was listening to on the walls and her – bent over her desk, completely naked and ready for me to start fucking her in the middle of her room.

I walked behind her and tried to enter her pussy, but I couldn't quite get it in, it either slipped or I was messing something up, so she lifted her left leg to help me. I grabbed it with my left hand, held it up and tried penetrating her again, this time it went smoothly. As my cock was rubbing against her vagina, constant jolts of pleasure spread though my body. It felt absolutely great, though I thought I wouldn't be able to last very long. At first I was thrusting slowly, while those jolts still lingered inside of me. After I got more accustomed to this pose and thrusting in and out became more normal and usual I increased speed a bit and of course as my girlfriend was bent over her desk, her boobs just dangled underneath her. That was greatly turning me on so I again slowed down and grabbed both of them with my hands; they felt so incredibly soft and tender. I then noticed how differently her breasts feel when she is standing up and when they are just hanging freely. I was really turned on by this so I grabbed them harder a couple of times and used them to pull her body onto my cock but I soon stopped with it because I didn't want to hurt her.

I again had to slow down, but as everything, in this scene we were in, began to settle down in my mind, I admitted to myself that there was no holding back anymore. I whispered to her that I will soon have to cum, to which she replied that it's okay with her and that this feels awesome. After hearing that I slowly began to speed up my thrusts and as I was pushing inside of her, her ass kept touching my skin which drove me crazy. I was pushing harder and harder so she had to move her hands up and hold herself against the wall, letting go of the table. I was fucking her relentlessly at this point, her boobs were bouncing a lot and I was getting more and more turned on by how she was holding against the wall.

I soon came. Right after the ejaculation I felt the usual exhaustion and weakening of every limb in my body so I hugged her from behind, leaning on her for a bit. She shook me off of her and told me to check the condom, which I did. We are pretty cautious about condoms. I kissed her, apologized and told her how incredibly awesome this felt and that we had to do it again. She frowned to my words of apology, but instantly brought back her smile afterward and kissed me back. She then said that she also had a great time and that we could do whatever I wanted the next day.

After disposing of the condom, having something to drink and talking for a bit, we laid down on her bed to watch Simpsons on her laptop until we fall asleep, both, I dare to say, happy and satisfied.

****

2 weeks later she left again, and won't be coming back for a while longer than last time, but I'll go visit her, I hope. It has been around 20 days from this evening you read about, but I think of it often and enjoy reliving it in my mind. <3

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Any comment and critic would be greatly appreciated.