Coming Back Home

Story Info
Missing my wife, we get busy!
2.3k words
4.49
48k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another short and simple story. No one answered my last question on whether or not I should keep spoiling the stories or not (about who's on top) so for this one I won't say. If I get a bunch of complaints I'll go back to the norm.

I'll post one more time in December, I'm hopeful it'll be my long one (though I'll post bits by bits), it's rather revealing of me (as I based the character on me) so it's rather personal. Anyways hope you all enjoy!

*

I'm here waiting for my wife at the airport. Because of all the security I can't get up to the gate. I wait out in the main terminal area and text her my location, near the bar and grill. I've got a whiskey neat and happily sip my beverage. My wife of two years now is on a business trip and is coming back home after nearly two weeks on the road.

I get a text back, 'will be there in 5 minutes, love you!"

I write back, 'love you too honey!" This gives me a chance to read the paper in my hand. I'm not a baseball fan myself but I see on the front page the Boston Red Sox won the World Series. I glance at the article and am happy to see a tallish shadow obscure my view. I set the paper down and smile, "Hey honey."

"Hey sweetie! I've missed you so much!" she says.

"I know you have, but I've missed you more!"

"Not a chance! Let's go!" I get up and take my paper with me. We walk hand in hand out the airport and into the carpark. My wife doesn't have any extra luggage; she likes to travel nice and light, and make our way to our car.

I spot the behemoth sitting in my spot, nearly taking two spots barely staying within the lines. Unlocking the SUV I carefully put what little luggage my wife has in the trunk and close the tailgate. I turn around and my wife's starring into my eyes. A look of fiery passion encapsulates her eyes; I know it's been too long for her.

Not a moment too soon my wife grabs my hips and pulls me in. Our lips embrace and her tongue invades my mouth aggressively. My wife's tongue entwines with mine and soon our kiss becomes a public showing of how much we've missed each other.

We stumble back to the SUV still embracing. The next thing I know, my wife throws me into the back seats face first. She already has me where she wants and unzips my trousers. With completely no regard to me, she pulls my pants and shorts down in one swift movement. She pushes me so I lie flat and lets my leggings rest to my knees, effectively binding my legs. My bare ass is available to her and I look back to see her burning eyes stare back at me. She grins and lifts the front of her business pencil-skirt. Her black pantyhose shine in the dim lighting of the multistory carpark. She rips the front of her pantyhose and her thick meaty penis flops out. It's semi-hard but already seven inches. The thick pink bulbous head beckons for me and I can't wait for her much longer.

"Come on babe," I moan.

"Just a minute sweetie," she grins. I see that her hand already has the lube and she applies a generous amount in her palm. Her hand glides along her shaft and the familiar sound of slick stroking tantalizes my ears. I turn my head back and wait for my wife.

Her hands warmly spread my butt cheeks apart. Her thick pink cockhead nuzzles lovingly along my crack and I moan quietly until she presses. We've done this countless times and she enters me with little resistance. In a few seconds I feel the warmth of her ball sack resting on mine. I shudder slightly as my hole takes her full nine inches. Her hands glide along my butt to my hips and she grips me there. My insides are filled to the brim but I soon feel empty when she pulls out. Just before she pops out she pushes back in.

With just four slow thrusts my wife speeds up dramatically. She shifts her weight and soon her boobs press against my back. Her head is just above my shoulder and she whispers, "god I love you!" I just moan back and take her.

She uses only her hips as she plows my little hole. I know the car door is open on her side and I don't care. I've missed her and her cock so much I just need her now. She kisses my neck and starts grunting. Although my cock is hard it's smashed between me and the leather car seat. I have plenty of friction and my wife's doing a good job making me feel good.

All too soon my wife's breath grows louder. "Come on babe," I whine, "hold off for a little while longer." I don't hear a response, just her grunting and panting.

By now the SUV bounces along with my wife and I know anyone looking over this way will know what's going on. I wonder if any of them knows it's my wife doing the fucking...

All of a sudden my wife releases me from my daydream. She pounds me with no mercy and I know she's about to pop. In a weirdly feminine way my wife grunts and grunts into my ear. She grits her teeth and I hear her hiss her satisfaction. My ass jiggles when her hips smack me.

Unfortunately before I know it she pulls out and flips me over with her strength. I watch her hand feverishly stroke her swollen meat. I hungrily open my mouth sticking my tongue out. Despite being a large SUV my wife has to slouch a little. She throws her head back and grabs my head. I eagerly take her in my mouth and pump my mouth around her thick cock. I grab her perfect bum and finger her asshole while she throat fucks me.

Her balls slap my chin and she groans loudly an instant later. She's such a good girl as she tries to hold back her cry of pleasure. She can't really help herself and has to yell out, "OOOOHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!" Hot jets of cum fill my mouth and I slurp her down like a good husband. My finger works her asshole while she stays buried down my throat. I'm disappointed I don't really get to taste her since her cock is down my esophagus but am happy she's happy.

She holds my head for nearly a half minute before she stops cumming. I clench my lips around her cock when she leaves me and she shudders her approval. Without a care in the world she slips down to me and we lock lips. I see a few people out of the corner of my eye walking but none seem to notice a sexy woman's naked ass sticking out the side of a car. Being deprived of my wife's cum for so long, I didn't save any for her. We make out like two young teenagers before we both reluctantly dress ourselves.

I drive my lovely wife back to our place. It's already late and knowing my wife she'll probably want to go to bed once home. We make it back with some light traffic. And her being the naughty girl she is she gently massages my cock the entire way home.

When we make it back home I grab her things while she tiredly carries herself in. By the time I set her things down she's already upstairs in the bedroom. The faucet runs as she climbs into the shower. I tidy up the kitchen area a bit before heading up myself.

Plopping down on the bed I turn the television on to some SportsCenter. Minutes later the shower's off and the door opens to my wife standing there with a towel wrapped around her hair and body. She looks sexy despite her unenthused look. Being the man that I am, I can't help but watch as she meanders to her dresser and pulls out her nightwear. With a swift move her towel falls and her perfect hourglass figure is a sight to behold. I'm mesmerized by my wife's body and she teasingly bends over as she pulls her thong up.

Again I can't help myself and get out of bed and quietly sneak up behind her. She jumps slightly to my touch, not expecting me. I know she feels my erection between her cheeks and a smile creeps across her pretty face. She quickly turns around and unwraps her hair. It's still wet and falls past her shoulders. We kiss, though this time much less erotically.

The growing warmth between her legs is welcoming to me and soon she's fully erect. Still in our passionate kiss I grab her erection. The lace thong barely holding her excitement turns me on even more and I just have to have her now. I grab her by the waist and she giggles as I throw her onto the bed. She flops back and sighs as I crawl atop her.

To help her, I set her large womanhood free. She sighs and I smile knowingly. Her nipples are already erect and I play with them. She giggles and moans like a teenage girl, though she's only 27. Being the good husband, I love eating my girl. I slowly make my way down her smooth torso, planting kisses along the way. Her pink mushroom head looks enticingly enough to eat, and I do. I wrap my lips around her and shove my mouth to the base, gagging slightly.

My wife moans and it brings a smile to my busy mouth. I work her cock like any loving husband would do. A loud moan causes me to stop. I don't want her to cum just yet so pull away. My mouth feels empty once her cock is out. A thick string of saliva connects me with her cock and I smile knowing my job is well done. I scoot my way up my wife's gorgeous body and plant a wet, cock flavored kiss on her lips. She hungrily tastes herself on my lips and mouth before she pushes me away. I look down at her pretty face and she has the hugest grin.

Somehow my wife gracefully gets out from under me and flips around so she's behind me. She doesn't waste any time and her meaty cock head presses against my hole. I push back while she pushes forward and soon she passes through my sphincter. I moan like a girl and grimace slightly when she meets the resistance of my inner sphincter. With much determination my wife nestles against my bum and we hold there together like any other loving couple, though in reverse.

I love doggy-style, it gives me some of the best pleasure and I get to help my wife. She leans down and her boobs press onto my back, like in the SUV earlier she whispers in my ear, "god I fucking love you!"

"And I love being fucked by you..." and with that my loving wife gives me some much needed loving. Her balls slap my bottom playfully at first but soon she thrusts into me like a machine, I guess a quickie for tonight.

Her large cock sends shivers up my spine each time she pokes my prostate, it's heavenly! I soon bounce back at her and we form a perfect rhythm.

While lying on top of me my wife wraps her arms around my body. Her warmth is refreshing after not having her for so long. My cock and balls dangle delightfully below me as she ravishes me. I can't help but moan from the pleasure she's giving me.

"Oooohhhh, you like that baby?" she whispers.

"Oh yes honey," I moan back. My cock is achingly erect now and my wife's hand finds it. She takes my average sized penis and begins jerking me.

Within minutes I'm already too close, and I warn her, "baby slow down," I say breathlessly.

"No sweetie, I'm so close," she grunts. Her hand loses its rhythm when her arousal is just too much. She grunts and grunts, "Uuuuuggggghhh!!!!!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" All of a sudden I feel her tighten her grip around my waist and she buries her meaty cock inside my aching rectum. She holds herself as deeply as possible and unleashes her cum. Searing hot strands of creamy liquid-heaven spew out her tip and my anus is all too hungry for her yummy meal.

Her orgasm is too much for me and I spew my own load all over her delicate hand and our sheets. She jerks me slowly and milks me for the two weeks' worth that I've saved for her. Her hand gets completely drenched by my man goo and I cry out in bliss. I don't stop cumming until she finishes inside me. The warm wetness seeps out of my abused hole and it brings a smile to me. She collapses on my back in breathless pleasure.

Recovering from my orgasm I look down between my legs and notice a rather large wet patch on the sheets, "I guess we'll have to clean the bed," I say.

She laughs, "Okay honey, but you're cleaning the sheets tomorrow." We both laugh while she dismounts and I feel empty.

My wife changes into her nightwear while I change the sheets and throw them into the washing machine for tomorrow. Making the bed, she looks as beautiful as ever and I let her know. In fresh sheets we climb into bed and under the covers. With my wife to my back we fall fast asleep with growing erections.