Coming Closer

Story Info
Two people discovering common ground
6.9k words
4.4
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A word before: my first story. This is a story for those who do not really associate the words "dick,""pussy,"or "fuck"with any romantic feelings. I have tried to give this some depth. I hope you like it.

Also, the setting is fantasy.

"Enter"at your own risk.


"Please, take me."

Three words. Three words which completely failed to convey any meaning at this time. Altarus Wending, the Lord of the City of Wind Chimes was completely dumbstruck at the sight presented in his chamber. She was down on all fours. On her knees. Her head was resting on a pillow which she clutched to her breast, her pale blonde hair spread like a halo and her eyes looked at him, fathoms deep, past her milky thigh. With her back to him, she had spread her knees slightly and upturned her bottom. Her Bottom. So petite, like two perfect spheres of alabaster, supported by the two delicate organic pillars of her thighs. And between those thighs. Reason threatened to fail. Between those thighs shone a slight, downy cleft in whose depth winked a promise of a rosebud.


Her. Miloena de Rishgei, exiled daughter of the sixth warden of the elven Cashiana Forests, one of fifteen commanders of the Guards of the City of Wind Chimes. The same who demurely turned her head and blushed when she saw married couples in her contingent exchange a kiss. The same de Rishgei who hurled such refined and withering abuse as to cow the most thick headed drunks and beat the most stubborn would-be troublemaker to a swift retreat. The same, who on two mornings previous, he had seen up to her elbows in blood, rally a handful of desperate guards and face down an entire company of Orks who had managed to break through. A feat that had saved uncountable lives. Was it really already fifty-six hours ago?

And now this. In his chambers. On his bed. Like this. His mind reeled.

"Please, take me."

A single tear slid out of the corner of her eye and seeped into the pillow. This brought him to his senses immediately.

"Miloena, " Altarus spoke softly, as if afraid that she might flee or break. Just as softly, he walked over to the bed and unhurriedly sat down on the edge. His eyes never left hers. He reached over her far shoulder and gathered her in his arms, pillow and all. She dropped her head on his shoulder and a slight shudder ran through her.

For a While, Altarus just held her. Then "What exactly is it you want?"

She gulped. "Please, take me. I need you. I want you. I love you. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please " The litany dissolved into racking sobs.

Well. This was news. He had loved her for over two years now. Sometimes, it seemed, he had always loved her. Of course one of the things he loved her for was precisely the fact that she could surprise him. Another was her indomitable spirit.

Never once though, in all the seven years they had known each other and worked with each other, had he made any advance, much less brought her into a position where she would be forced to make a decision. She was already an exile. It had been enough to win her respect, her trust and finally her friendship.

"You must know, Miloena, that I will never take you. " Her body froze. "Much less like this. "

He tilted her head to look into her eyes. His fingers wiped the traces of her tears away and caressed the old, white scar that ran almost vertically from her left forehead, across her cheek and down to her chin.

"However,"he continued softly, "I will accept your love and your trust as a partner. As an equal. Anything else would be beneath you. You shouldn't grovel like this. Not for anyone. You are far too strong for that. It's not you. I know. I know you. And above all, you should never grovel for me. I love you far too much for that. "

Hope dawned in her eyes. "You love me?"

"I love you, Miloena de Rishgei."He said it with all the sincerity of his over six hundred years.

She sagged against his chest and made a soft mewling sound, to express relief and joy. Her arms snaked out from around the cushion and she held him tight. Like pieces of a puzzle all falling into place or a light in a window where none had shone for so long, they silently held each other for a long, long time.

The sun bathed the room in gold, then in amber and finally in fire. When the room was lit only by three candelabra, she finally stirred.

"I love you, Altarus Wending. " She paused and then looked up at him. "Please, take me."

His hand came up and ran over her forehead and through her hair and then brought her head up. Their lips hesitated, touched and then melted against each other. For the longest time, they were immersed in the kiss. Slowly at first, tentative and curious, growing bolder and more demanding. Savouring this thrilling and brilliant new taste. This sensation that sent sparks up into the heavens and woke hungers as old as the oceans.

He kicked off his boots and pushed the pillow away and her hands followed the echoing ache of desires almost forgotten. Her fingers ran over his clothing, finding buttons and laces. His shirt flew and she took a sharp breath as her breasts touched his naked chest. She kissed a trail down his chest and busied herself with his leggings. His hands found hers and he helped her unsheathe from the heavy leather.

Before she could go about his under garment, he lifted her bodily and sat her back on the bed. She grabbed for his loincloth and a giggling wrestling match ensued over possession of the garment, reminding him that this was after all, the Miloena he knew and loved.

"You held back,"she accused him with mock outrage.

Then she quietened all of a sudden and blushed heavily, all at once conscious that this was the first time she had ever seen him completely naked. She didn't know where to look until she looked into his eyes.

And drowned.

Altarus wondered at this creature before him. He had always known that Miloena was beautiful as standards went. But until this moment it had never really touched his consciousness.

Or his Body.

He was very erect, almost painfully so. And it washed through him that he had to have this woman. Would have this woman. Now. Their lips met. His hands softly found their way over her warm skin, caressing her. His fingers found her breasts and she gasped at the sensation. Warmth spread like honey in her depths.

His kisses travelled down her neck and she murmured his name. He let her glide onto her back and his kisses continued their journey down her front. Her breasts, no larger than ripe apricots felt heavier than usual. When his lips touched her right nipple, a soft sound escaped her. She arched her back, seeking, needing the warmth of his lips. She would be lost in an abyss of despair should he desert her now.

He obliged her lovingly and took her right nipple in his mouth, not sucking yet, simply savouring her warmth, her soft fullness, and her taste. His tongue ran over her roused nipple. She moaned and writhed under him. His hands travelled further over her body, over her flat belly, over her thighs. His left hand ran back up to cradle her head in a kiss and his right fluttered over her pubic mound.

The honey in her belly seemed to get warmer and more liquid with each passing moment. His lips had found their way to her left breast and he gently ran his tongue around her erect nipple, drinking in her fragrance and her warmth, making her writhe and coaxing a sigh from her parted lips.

Her hands caressed his taut body, running over his back, his chest, his belly, timid but determined, she sought to find his maleness. Hesitantly she touched his hard warmth. She wrapped her fingers around him, marvelling at his smooth warmth. Not overly large, but who needed that? He was undeniably, unavoidably male and for her slight, willowy frame, more than enough so.

She trembled at the thought that she would feel her love inside her soon. The honey in her belly ran into her limbs. His hand at her pubic mound had been gently fondling her downy cleft. Fire raged through his belly as he felt her lips part and the rose within slowly swelled, swelled under his fingers and kissed them with their honeydew. Her hips came up of their own accord and her thighs slid further apart. She was ready. His scrotum drew tight. She sighed softly when he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her cleft.

She drew a sharp breath when his member reacted to the warmth and loving touch of her hands. He twitched. She had the impression of his maleness swelling even more in her hands. A need overcame her. She almost whimpered, letting his maleness go and pulling him into an embrace. Her intention was absolutely clear to him.

Their eyes met and worlds were exchanged. Both were slightly scared. Neither of the two was new to this dance. But that was entirely immaterial. Both were new to each other and both looking at a heart shaped hole in the universe, filled with infinite possibilities.

"Please, take me, " she whispered, breathlessly.

She spread her legs further and timidly exposed the blooming rose which nested between her soft, swollen cleft. Clear fluid pooled on its lips. He kneeled between her legs and lay down on her belly, drawing her into his arms. He cradled her head in his hands. She looked into his eyes and bathed in the love reflected there. She felt his member twitch against her belly. He shifted and she felt him brush against her rose. She clutched him and for a moment felt afraid. But the honeysweet warmth and the longing to have her love insider her was stronger.

"I am yours."

"My Lady."

"My Lord."

Their lips closed the seal. The soft, wet warmth of her rose drove him wild. He took a deep breath to restrain himself, to keep himself from driving, impaling, reaming, plunging into her soft female depths.

She felt his head parting her lush petals. She meeped quietly as he touched her most intimate entrance, bringing her hips up and offering him her deepest love. He took another deep breath and kissed her gently.

She cried out softly as he eased himself a little deeper. The head of his manhood now completely immersed in her honeyed folds, her petals mimicking the kiss of their mouths.

"Please,"she cried, "Please, please, please. "

But what she pleaded for, probably not even she could have said. He slid deeper, almost halfway into her. Her warmth was simply delicious, her wetness, her softness, her femininity, her sex threatened to tear his senses asunder. Her female hips, her breasts against his chest.

She felt clearly how he entered her moment by moment. She felt the warm honey in her belly run. She felt how his maleness gently eased her pliant folds apart, how her honey eased him deeper into her. She was sure that he was hotter than was normal. She felt him so distinctly. His maleness. Insider her. Almost fully inside now. Her rose was already being stretched slightly.

"Aaah!"

Her hips jumped involuntarily. He was not quite fully inside her. However all she was capable of at the moment was feeling how he filled her. Having her love inside her. Her senses reeled and her mind sang. He felt her twitch around his member.

"Miloena. " He whispered in her ear.

And holding her tight, he very gently entered her completely. The bliss, the satisfaction, the sense of well being was infinite. To be completely immersed, embedded in the woman he loved. To feel her warm, living flesh around him. Her wetness. Her love and her trust. Her willingness, her desire to have him inside her. She slowly accommodated him and her rose swelled around the base of his maleness, sealing him inside her. She had never felt so complete. They embraced gently and covered each other's faces with butterfly kisses.

No thrusting, no moving was remotely necessary.

Whether it was his warmth or simply the feeling of having this wonderful male, her love inside her, his sex, his potency, her womanhood, her femininity grew more and more aroused. Her hips pressed themselves against him seemingly of their own accord. Her rose pressed against his pubis, keeping him buried as deeply as possible within her. He could feel her twitching around him, tremors dancing up and down, as if wanting to draw him deeper.

But he could go no deeper. He had already reached her deepest, felt the soft, round button mouth of her womb caressing the head of his maleness. This alone was oil on the fires of his passion. But to feel her so intensely, her femaleness, her sex surrounding him, trembling, twitching, drawing him into her. His scrotum tightened further.

The bottom dropped out of her world and she was sent spinning into the stars. The honey in her belly spilt. She made a small sound and then her belly cramped, she clung to him and whimpered.

He felt her contract around him. He whispered her name into her ear and held her tight as the agony of passion washed through her. He felt her pull on his maleness, her hungry sex sucking his potent maleness into her.

The fire that was his passion focused into a searing sun. A sun that gathered itself in his depths and then shot out through his maleness. It was pure release. Pure passion. Pure love. His member pulsed inside her. Once. Twice. Thrice. Lots. She lost track.

The force of his pulsing racked her petite frame and she had to bite down on a scream as she felt the hot sun of his essence being spilled into her nakedness. It was almost more than she could take. She had had men before, human and elven, but none, nothing had been like this, ever. Fear made a brief sally but was washed away in a torrent of passion and need. The need for this essence. The need for this Man. Her Man. Her Lord. Her Love.

An eternity later, his pulsing subsided and her femininity rested, content that this male member was deeply embedded and that its seed had been delivered strong and true. The fire inside her calmed to a steady glow. Miloena's breathing gradually came back to normal and she caught Altarus' hands, which had been caressing her face, in hers.

"My Love. My Lord "She panted.

"My Lady."Was the reply.

The stars wheeled as they lay unmoving, silent, simply content, he still deeply rooted in her, still hard and living as taut muscle.

The sun he had planted in her began to diffuse, to wander. She felt his warmth, nay, his heat slowly seep up into her womb where it danced and tingled and set off all sorts of chain reactions. Hunger. Need. Desire. As if the fire he had ejaculated into her needed to be fed. The warm honey of her sex stirred. He felt her rising need and answered it with his own.

He held her to his chest and rolled onto his back. She kissed him warmly, drew her knees up along side of him and then raised herself onto her hands on either side of him.

He felt her soft bottom on his thighs, her nakedness clutching him inside her, warm and wet. Alive with desire. She enjoyed the pleasure of his warm hands caressing and teasing her breasts. She sat up a little straighter and mewled as his member pulled hard forward against the inside of her belly. Balance eluded her and she swayed slightly.

He placed his hands over her breasts and she leaned into his support, moaning with bliss. Slowly, she rotated her hips, gyrating softly, pressing her rose against his pubis, never altering the depth to which he penetrated her.

It was, he thought, one of the miracles of the universe. This fulfilment. This incredible, unequable, sensation of watching the woman, the love of your life joining her sex with yours. Being embedded deep within her. Watching her body seek its pleasure from your maleness. Urging you deep, deep into her. Feeling her soft, wet, warm nakedness embrace you and cherish you. Seeing your desire, your passion, your love and your respect reflected in those half lidded eyes. Eyes in which you could sink a ship of stars and spend an eternity unravelling their mysteries. Altarus' maleness twitched and pulsed gently, just a memory of what had been passed through the two lovers.

"Oops, " Miloena laughed softly. And then, "More please."

What was there to say to that?

In answer, he thrust gently upwards into her. A cascade of sensation unrolled itself insider her, straight into her womb, and made her gasp. His fingers tantalising her nipples, he continued with a slow, soft rhythm, playing with her, seeking out the depths of her naked femininity.

She felt him moving inside her, slow and soft but just as unyielding and pitiless as the ocean waves. Her nakedness strove to keep him rooted deep inside her. Her rose clutched his maleness when he withdrew, the rose coloured lips clung to him and distended, gleaming with dew.

And when he thrust into her, she welcomed him, rocking her hips to meet him and take him inside as deeply as she could, flattening her delicate rose against his hard body, uttering a soft sound as he touched her innermost depth.

It was a dance. It was a rhythm as old as the oceans and she had the fleeting image that she was riding on an ocean wave, so pure and so strong. Leaning deeper into him and thrilling at his lips on her breasts as he leaned up to kiss them, she felt the honey in her belly stirring more determinedly and gather, only to be enhanced by the sun he had planted there.

She moaned at his strength. His unyielding maleness. His hard shaft that filled and fulfilled her. Her nakedness twitched and pulled, her rose yearned, stretched, worked to keep him deep, so deep inside her. He felt her lithe body flex and shudder.

Her felt her womanhood contract around him, eager, full of need. His member responded immediately and he throbbed softly, swelling in her depths, causing her to double over and give a long, pained moan. The mouth of her womb caressed him lovingly. His potency gathered in his loins. A sun, hotter than the last collected at his centre and made its searing way to his swelling maleness. He cried her name.

"Miloena!"

And his hands closed around her hips, pulling her down onto him, impaling her, thrusting gently in a single intention to enter her as deeply as possible. She felt his rising fire and the molten honey in her belly answered with alarming readiness.

"Altarus!"

She called to him and pressed herself against him, keeping perfectly still. For an instant, they caught a glimpse of the precipice on which they danced in each other eyes.

Then he pulsed. Hard. Harder. With a sensation that was almost pain, the sun in his loins erupted into her. Her eyes opened wide in shock and she punctuated each eruption that racked her with a gasp, each higher and higher until she was keening.

He felt her rose clamp around his pulsing member. Her nakedness trembled and then rippled around him, drawing him deeper, drawing the molten gold of his essence deeper, drinking him up into her, feeding the fire that demanded his ardency, his potency.

She arched her back and gave an inarticulate cry. And then she crumpled on him, her body still shivering, her womanhood still twitching. The honey in her belly almost stung her rose, so heavy was it in her depths. As if she needed relief.

He held her gently in his arms and caressed her hair, whispered her name and gentle words of love and comfort. Miloena curled her arms around his neck and kissed his lips tenderly and full of trust. Both a little breathless, they cuddled like children, seeking each other heartbeats and listening to each other bodies relaxing.

Time passed.

"You know, I am sure your essence is warmer than normal body temperature. In fact, I'm quite sure it hot. " She confided this with a deep blush. He just had to kiss her.

"Perhaps its just our heated tempers?"

"No! I'm sure of it. Its hot. " She blushed even deeper and whispered, "I'm sure its warmer. I can feel it. It burns in my womb like a furnace, I'm sure it does, and melts my insides.

12