Coming Early

Story Info
Nate finds two minxes willing to play.
2.4k words
3.92
28.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate admires his beautiful girlfriend's body. Wicked curves and a small firm ass, she was a sex goddess. "What are you looking at?" she asks in a low voice, her eyes cat like as she looks back at Nate.

"You," he says, not bothers to deny it. He could feel himself become hard at just looking at her boobs hidden under her small white bikini. He wanted to remove it and touch her soft skin. Of, she made him crazy.

Kyra skinks over to where Nate sat at the edge of the pool. His shorts were slightly tighter around his pelvic area then before. He watches her advance on him through the water, his eyes were lustful and she knew what he wanted. "Do you want to touch them Nate?" Kyra runs a finger over the fabric of her bikini and feels her nipple become hard under her finger.

"You know I always want to touch them" Nate says unable to stop staring. Water glinted on her skin and her bikini showed her erect nipple. When she gets close enough Nate wraps his legs around Kyra's slim waist and pulls her closer. His semi-hard cock pushed against her stomach. He gropes her boobs through the fabric and massages them. Kyra groans and lets her head hang back. Taking advantage of this position he starts sucking and licking on her damp neck.

Kyra moans as Nate sucks on her sweet spot, he always knew where to touch or kiss. One of Nate's hands works around Kyra's back and without any trouble he unties it. The bikini falls into their laps, totally useless at a time like this. "Nate, how about we take this....inside" she breaths pushing against his hard dick.

Nate nods and within a minute they were out of the pool and inside. He pushes Kyra onto the couch quickly and begins sucking on her hard nipple. His palm circles over the other one teasingly and it's not long before Kyra was pushing her chest up to him and saying, "Just squeeze it!" Nate obeys and pinches her nipple making her moan.

Kyra reaches down for his pants, her breathing sharp as Nate licks her nipple. Aroused she pulls down his shorts, releasing his fat cock from its prison. It rubs against her stomach and on the top of her slit as Nate shifts around, slowly working his way around her boobs. She knew there was something she should be remembering but she didn't care, she wanted Nate to fill her, she wanted him to ride her hard. Desire floods her veins like lava and she lets Nate know with a deep moan.

Nate moves down her stomach, his tongue licking up any water which still clung to his girlfriend's body. Her hips lift towards him as he gets to her pelvic area. Discarding the bikini bottoms he tosses them aside. He admires Kyra's shaves pussy as she opens her legs for him. He kisses her thighs before making his way to her swollen clitoris. He takes the flesh between his teeth and while bitting it gently flickers his tongue across it.

Kyra moans and pushes onto his face, her moans more shaky every time he teased her clit. Her muscles tremble with aspiration as his finger tip creases over her wet cunts entrance. Delight runs over her as Nate finally slides a finger into her wet pussy. He pushes it in slowly, his finger teasing her g-spot.

Nate's cock was hard and throbbing as he fingers the girl's wet cunt. Her moans turn him on and without wasting any time he starts fingering her hard, watching as his finger disappears within her wet pussy and emerging covered in her juices. He returns to flicking his tongue over her clit and was pleased when she moans loudly and bucks her hips. "Ouh, fuck me Nate, fuck me!" She cries out pushing her soaked cunt closer to his face.

Kyra lifts her head as Nate stands up. Before she could ask where he was going he runs out of the room and returns a second later with a condom and lubricant. "Hurry up," she breaths impatiently and rubs her clit while Nate pulls on the condom then lubricates himself.

"You want me to fuck you huh?" Nate asks pushing her legs wider so he had easy access.

"Yes," Kyra moans and tries to push herself onto Nate's hard prick but he holds his throbbing dick away.

"Say what you want, tell me" Nate says rubbing her clit.

"I want you to fuck me senseless" she groans and grinds her hips onto his hand.

"And that I will" Nate smirks positioning himself at her wet cunt's entrance. He rubs the lubricated tip over her slit then thrusts into her pussy's hole.

Kyra gasp in pleasure as he dives into her hot core, his throbbing dick sliding between her hot walls like butter. She arches under him as he fills her. Nate's swollen cock drives deep into her. He trusts in and out, spurring her onto an orgasm. Their skin slaps together and her pussy makes a sucking sound as he pulls out. He trusts in hard enough that Kyra nearly moves back on the couch. She groans as he slams his fat cock into her, moving expectedly. "Oh shit, there. Ugh-" she shudders, her hips bucking and her muscles tense around Nate's huge cock as he continues to ride her hard.

Kyra's moans of please encouraged him further so his balls we slapping her ass and he rams her. She pushes back onto him as he shoves himself into her wet pussy. She was so wet he was having no trouble impaling deep into his cock. A knot forms in his balls as pressure builds and he was thankful Kyra was climaxing.

Kyra screams Nate's names shoves herself deeper onto his pole as he thrusts deep into her. Her walls constrict around Nate's fat cock and with a shout she feels her orgasm wash over her. Her pussy's filled with pleasure heat, her muscle spasm and she cries out her bliss as he hammers her wildly.

Nate groans and shoves in hard as the knot in his stomach releases, and he squirts his cum into the condom. He wished he didn't have to wear it, and then he'd be able to feel Kyra's walls on his skin, feel her pussy juices coating his fat cock. Nate collapses between Kyra's hot thighs, his cock stiff and throbbing from his erection.

Nate startles as someone starts clapping slowly, deliberately.

Marcy stood in the doorway to the lounge room, her sunglass still on as she smirks at them. "You know, you should really record that, great porn" she says pushing her sunglasses onto her head.

Marcy was Kyra's minx of a friend. She was a devil, with killer eyes that seemed to dare you to not get an erection. Her boobs were huge and you could often tell she wasn't wearing a bra. And other times she'd bend over to show she wasn't wearing underwear either. Nate had often imagined Kyra and Marcy making out together, and every time he got a rock hard boner.

"Marcy" Kyra breaths, still calming down from her orgasm.

"Hey babe" Marcy says dropping her bag on the floor. She wonders over and in one quick move leans down and kisses Kyra on the lips. Nate stares with wide eyes. He'd imagined it, and now he seen it! Even more amazing Kyra kisses back hungrily. Marcy straddles Kyra's stomach and leans down to make-out with Kyra.

Feeling left out Nate reaches around and cups Marcy's boobs. When she doesn't protest he rubs his finger over her swollen nipple. A few seconds later Marcy groans in announce and sits up to rip her shirt off. She then leans down again to kiss Kyra's boobs, pushing back against Nate's once again hard cock.

Kyra moans as Marcy sucks her nipple and licks it. She suddenly sees Nate stand and he walks over to her and presents his bare cock to her. She obediently takes it into her mouth, sucking at the cum still coating his cock. She suddenly shudders as Marcy's finger rubs her clit. She lets out a small sound of enjoyment and squeezes Marcy's breast. Touching the other women's body made her feel naughty excited, like a kid opening her Christmas present too early. "

Marcy runs her tongue over Kyra's breast and down to her smooth stomach. She slowly crawls backwards, making sure to lick Kyra's salty skin as she moves down. She finds the girls shaved pussy and quickly sets to work sucking and licking her clitoris making Kyra groan and tremble. "Kyra, you taste good," she comments devouring the girl's juices. She smelled so good it turned Marcy on even more. "Oh, Nate, come here!" she demands spreading her legs wider and lifting her ass higher into the air.

Nate was nearly cumming in Kyra's mouth, she was licking him so fervently, her tongue investigating his cock like it was new land. So reluctantly he withdraws his throbbing cock from her mouth and makes turns to Marcy who was eating his girlfriend's cunt. She pulls out enough to look at him and hisses, "I want you to fuck me Nate." He watches as she returns to Kyra's soaked pussy, her fingers sliding down her stomach til they got to her own shaved pussy. Nate delay, he moves around behind her and positions himself at her firm ass. He grabs his dick and runs it up and down Marcy's slit, feeling even hornier as she moans into Kyra's cunt.

Marcy cries out in pleasure as Nate penetrates her opening. His throbbing cock slide in easily, still slippery. She moans, pushing her nose into Kyra's sodden pussy. Her fingers travel into the hot core as she sucks on the clit making the girl buck and tremble as she moans in delight. Marcy groans loudly as Nate shoves himself in hard, his balls slapping her ass. He stretched her walls, his fat cock sliding in and out, delivering hard blows. "Uh, Na-te" she moans as her muscles jerk and tense.

Kyra clutches at the couch and mews in ecstasy. Marcy's fingers dug deep within her with everyone of Nate's hard thrusts. Marcy was running her tongue around her clit as she grinded onto her face. A note was in her stomach and the pleasure was building and before she knew it her orgasm was washing over her. Her back arches and she pushes down onto Marcy's fingers as pleasure floods her body and an intense feeling makes her moan.

Nate drives into Marcy fast and hard, his dick throbbing. Marcy's muscles contracted around him and he clutched her waist and grinded his cock into her pussy. Kyra's cries made turned him on, made pleasure build in his balls and dick.

"Oh yes!" Marcy shoves down onto Nate's swollen cock hard, temporally forgetting the pussy she'd been eating. Pleasure crashes over her hard, her muscles tighten and Nate slammed into her again and triggered the pleasure to concentrated ecstasy. He hammers her hard, fucking her so hard she was finding it hard to breathe as his pole plunges into her pussy.

Kyra rubbed her clit as she watched and listened to Marcy and Nate. Their moans made her want horny and the smell of sex aroused her all over again. She wanted Nate to be fucking her senseless but watching as Nate fucked the minx in front of her was just as good. She grabs Marcy's swinging boobs and massages.

Nate finally couldn't hold it in any longer; with a hard shove he impales himself into her wet cave, spurting his cum as Marcy's walls constrict him. They both groan and Marcy nearly collapses as Nate retreats front inside her, his dick still stiff. Sitting back onto the couch heavily he grabs his member and frees it from the condom. He throws it aside, not wanting the useless thing. He rubs his cum covered cock, massaging any last pressure from it. He felt so worn out but he could see both the naked girls and he still had the desire to fuck one of them again. He wanted to fuck them til he couldn't move.

Kyra crawls out from under Marcy who simply crawls into the corner and collapses there, still trembling. She finds Nate in the other corner of the couch and moves towards him. He looks at her almost questionably as she pulls herself onto his lap and sets to work stroking his firm cock. It hardened again quickly and she moves up further, positioning herself over his hard erection. She lowers herself onto him easily, wet from just watching Marcy and Nate fuck like animals.

Nate groans as Kyra grinds onto his cock, her hips moving in circles as she dances on him. He clutches her waist, gasping as she rides his dick. Her boobs bounce as she drives his pole. Careful not to disturb her pace he pulls her chest closer to him until his face was in her boobs. He squeezes them tightly, groaning as she grinds against his dick. "Holy shit" he grunts at the building pleasure she was causing in his balls. He felt like he was going to explode.

Kyra grinds Nate's big cock, her pussy hot with pleasure. She cries out as he thrusts up, shoving his huge dick up her cunt. She pushes her chest against Nate's face, welcoming his groan.

"Ugh- I'm gonna-cum" he huffs as Kyra grinds down on his length. He should have gotten another condom before letting her dance on his pole. He was so stupid. She doesn't stop; instead she lifts herself up slightly before shoving down hard. He cusses and moans as he empty's his cum into her cunt. She doesn't seem upset however, instead she moans in delight. She shudders, her muscles contracting around his stiff cock.

Kyra moans and clutches at Nate's shoulders as a strong wave of rapture seizes her. Heat flushes over her body and a relieved feeling of release causes her to cry out. She crumbles onto Nate, feeling too worn-out to remove herself from Nate's still erect cock.

"I'm so glad I came over early" Marcy breaths as Nate lifts the girl off his dick.

Nate grins at Marcy, smoothing down Kyra's messy hair. "You're welcome any time, Marcy"

Marcy grins tiredly as Kyra nods lazily in agreement.