Coming Home

Story Info
The short story of two men showing their love and lust.
1.6k words
3.28
11.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day at the office for Matthew and he's been looking forward to being able to relax and enjoy some cuddling with his boyfriend Isaac. "Sweetie, I'm home!" he announces, hoping Isaac heard him. He hears no response. "Honey? Are you there?" Hm, might be out for a walk. He walks through the main hall into the back of the house where the kitchen resides. He drops his briefcase onto the {island}.

Matt thinks to himself 'Might as well grab a soda and relax on the sofa till he gets back'. He goes over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of root beer and pops the top. He makes his way through the interior of the house hoping to spot Isaac as he sips on the ice cold root beer. Nothing. He then makes his way to the living room. Sitting down on the love seat him and Isaac bought when they first moved in together, he turns on the TV. What pops up surprises him to no end. It's an adult movie but what's more surprising is that it's two women. Isaac was never one for such things or at least that's what Matt was led to believe.

'What on earth is going on here? Did someone else come into our home and order this?' Matt was still shocked at the sight when the front door opened. Matt quickly paused it and turned it off. He walks to the door through the kitchen and sees Isaac.

"Hi honey." Isaac sees that Matt's face is flushed red as though he had just ate something hot. "You okay? Your face is red as a runner's" Matt doesn't know what to say, he's still astonished to have found such a thing. "I...uh...it's nothing. I just...how was your day?" He's trying his best not to over-react and get mad. He quickly decides to get Isaac into the other room and show him what he found. "Umm, could you come with me dear. There's something I want you to see." Isaac gets this look of unease as he answers, "Uh sure, I was hoping to we could snuggle up to a nice movie or something."

Matt brings Isaac into the living room, picks up the remote and flips the TV on and presses

play. The look on Isaac tells Matt everything he needed to know. Isaac was the one who ordered it and was caught red-handed.

"Isaac, can you please explain this to me? I thought you said you HATED lesbian porn" Matt was curious as to why Isaac would want to watch such a thing, he wasn't mad at him just confused. "I'm not mad at you, I'm just very confused."

Isaac can't figure out how to explain this. He tried his best to form words but instead started stuttering "I...wh...eh...uh.."

Matt looking at Isaac grabs his hand and holds it gently. "Sweetheart, I love you no matter what. You know this to be true. I didn't mean to sound rude or angry at you about this but...it...it just surprised me is all." You can still hear the moaning of the two girls going at it in the background and these sounds are making Isaac rather wet.

{Yes you just read that right, Isaac is transgender. He's currently questioning himself in every aspect of his life.}

Matt sees Isaac shifting his weight, rubbing his legs together. Seeing his little dumpling like this gets him a bit excited. He came home expecting only to cuddle but now all he wants his to see his man on his knees sucking his growing erection. He feels it pumping up more and more in his pants.

"Isaac, why don't you sit down and lay back. Enjoy yourself." He guides Isaac onto the couch, sitting Isaac down. He helps Isaac out of his pants and underwear. Matt sits back next to Isaac as he watches Isaac play with his prosthetic cock. This only server to harden Matt's cock to the point where he feels like it's about to explode. He takes off his own pants and underwear while still watching his lover play with himself. Isaac sees this and quickens his pace a bit.

"Slow down sweetie, don't wanna cum too soon." Matt says winking to Isaac. Both men are sitting there stroking their cocks, each watching the other forgetting the porn playing on the TV. Isaac can't help admire his boyfriend's massive cock, from base to tip it measures 8 inches. It's making Isaac's mouth water and him hotter. He stops stroking his cock and starts moving his head to Matt's cock. "Mind if I enjoy your sweet treat?" Isaac says teasingly. "Go right ahead. Don't mind me stroking yours"

Isaac licks the top of Matt's cock, cleaning up some of the pre-cum that's already started to leak. "Mmmmmm, salty." Stroking and licking, Isaac starts to put it in his mouth. Matt moans at the feeling of the inside of Isaac's wet mouth. Isaac takes this and starts slurping on Matt's cock. This only servers to make Matt moan even more and utter words under his breath like "Oh god yes" and "Fuck, your mouth is wet". Isaac keeps at it, slurping and sucking and stroking.

Matt starts moving his hips with Isaac's mouth and Isaac notices this and stops. "No! Not yet! No cumming till I've had my fun. Now fuck my ass." Isaac turns around on the couch. Spreading his ass cheeks apart "Cum here big boy. My ass needs a good fucking" he says playfully.

Matt gets up on his knees on the couch, stroking his cock "Hope you're ready for this. I'm not gonna go easy on your ass"

"Better not go easy on my ass, you know I love it rough."

Matt forces all 8 inches of throbbing, glistening cock into Isaac's tiny asshole. Immediately, Isaac lets out a slight shriek and moan. "That's my big man! Fuck that ass!" Isaac moved his hand down to his own cock and starts stroking it.

Matt's hips are bucking forward and backward at a furious pace, the pleasure from which Isaac is moaning and groaning like a wild beast.

"Matt, slow down. I'm gonna cum too soon at this pace!" Matt hears this in between Isaac's groans. He starts to slow down...but then goes full throttle! Going as fast as he can, he fucks Isaac's ever loosened asshole. "Aaaaaaaaaahh...Slow down!!I...I'm...aaaaaaaaa...cuuuuuuummmming!!" Isaac's ass starts to clench and unclench at an increasing rate as Isaac cums again and again. Feeling this, Matt somehow finds more strength and fucks even faster! Grabbing a hold of Isaac's shoulders, he pulls him back forcing his cock into Isaac's ass right down to the base! He does this repeatedly until he starts to feel the build of cum in his balls and pulls out.

"Why'd you pull out!? I was cumming!" Isaac ships around to look Matt in the face. Matt takes Isaac's face in his gentle hands, kisses his lips and then forces Isaac's mouth down on his hard cock. "Mmmmmm!!" Isaac screams with a cock in his mouth. "Ssshhhh, just suck that cock till I cum. Be a good boy and suck me dry" Matt says with a wolfish grin.

Isaac obeys this and sucks ever harder on Matt's cock while stroking his own. "Ooooooo! Almost, keep sucking!" Isaac moves his head up and down on Matt's cock faster and faster, slurping up his own ass juices. Matt starts bucking his hips, cumming deep in Isaac's wet mouth. Isaac takes all of the cum in his mouth, not letting a single drop out he swallows every last ounce of the thick, salty, tasty cum.

After swallowing, he looks up at Matt with a wide grin on his face "You're turn sweetie. My turn to fuck your ass"

Matt looks down at Isaac's face and with a ever widening grin says "Of course honey. My ass misses your cock like you ass missed mine." Matt turns around, adjusting his knees to allow his ass cheeks to spread. Isaac sees Matt's asshole and immediately thrusts his cock forward into the tight space. Matt lets out a soft moan of approval.

Isaac starts off with slow but deep penetrations and slowly increases his speed. The sound of flesh smacking flesh can be heard through out the house as Isaac picks up speed with the occasional slap on Matt's ass.

Matt bent over, being fucked up the ass, starts jerking off his re-hardened cock. Every so often he reaches back and starts rubbing Isaac's cock and balls. This is not what he expected to happen when he got home but he's happy how things changed so quickly. He's feeling the urge to cum again build up in his balls. "Isaac...I'm...I'm nearly ready to cum again...don...don't stop"

Isaac hears this in between the slapping of their flesh and picks up more speed, fucking Matt's ass harder and faster every second. Matt is feeling the build of cum and decides to signal Isaac to flip him onto his back. Now Matt is on top riding Isaac's cock going as fast as he can while stroking his own cock.

He can't handle it anymore and starts cumming all over Isaac's chest and face. Isaac sees the cum flying at him, closes his eyes and opens his mouth. Hoping to catch more of that tasty cum.

Matt just keeps cumming and cumming with no end in sight but he keeps stroking his cock while riding Isaac's. Finally after a couple minutes the stream of cum seems to abide, slowly decreasing in volume. Matt gets off of Isaac and lies back, breathing heavily. "Well that was fun and unexpected. Should do that again sometime." Matt says with a grin. Isaac sits up and back on the other arm of the couch, looking at Matt covered in cum says with a wolfish grin "Oh yeah, lets do that again...tonight." Isaac winks at Matt.

Thank you all for reading my first series of dirty stories. I enjoyed writing these and hope you enjoyed reading them.