Coming Home

Story Info
Brother and sister can change a lot in two years.
1.8k words
4.32
55.4k
60
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

I was one of "those people," I'm sorry to say; a hipster who had to go "find himself" by walking across Europe. In reality, retrospect has shown me that I was nothing more than a pretentious asshole. It took living like a bum and a chance meeting with a fifty-seven-year-old woman in Italy named Sophia to change me. This story—wonderful as it may be—is not about my time with Sophia, who taught me what being a man really entails. No, this story is about what was waiting for me when I returned home.

After two years' absence, I was happy to find that the closest Dad had come to a midlife crisis was experimenting with Strawberry preserves on his PB&Js in lieu of his usual Grape before deciding that Grape was his favorite after all. Mom, on the other hand, had taken up tennis and lost about fifteen pounds while toning. She looked wonderful. My older brother Sean had become the ultimate capitalist and was quite successful in stocks. The only person I had not yet seen was my younger sister, Leah.

When I left for Europe, Leah was in twelfth grade, had stringy, mousy brown hair to her shoulders, wore braces and glasses, and had a slight acne problem. Mom and Dad said she was now attending the local technical college while working weekends. Doing what, they wouldn't tell me. Also peculiar was the fact that there were no pictures of Leah to be found. This, Mom told me, was so that I would be fully surprised when I saw her.

About two-thirty, Sean walked in with whom I assumed was his girlfriend or fiancée. "Wow!" I near-shouted when they entered the house. Then, "Damn, big brother. You've done pretty good for yourself there. She's a knockout."

"Really?" the woman asked.

"I don't mean any disrespect by concentrating solely on your looks, ma'am, but superficiality aside, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

"I can't believe this. Alan, it's me. Leah."

"What!?!?!?!" I screamed. Do you watch WWE? Do you know who Liv Morgan is? How the hell my sister transformed herself from the nerdy goofball she was into one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen was beyond my comprehension. I jumped up and took her in my arms and gave her a big hug, aware from the beginning of her firm breasts, her taut body, her waist-length hair that smelled like cinnamon. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Well, I ditched the glasses and got contacts, started doing Pilates, let my hair grow and dyed it blonde, and I work out three times a week so I can be in shape as a roller derby girl."

"You? In the derby?"

"Oh, she's one of the better ones out there," Dad said. "She paints a little Hitler moustache on her face and calls herself A Doll Hitter."

I just stared at her. She wasn't wearing a bra under her tight-fitting shirt, and her ample breasts protruded just as significantly as her nipples did. And her ass? Oh, my God! I bet I could bounce a quarter off it, it was so firm. I did my level best to not stare, but it was apparent that it was a losing battle.

"Well, it's good to have you home again, Alan," Leah said as she hugged me again, and when she got close enough, she whispered, "You do realize you're ogling your sister, right?" It shamed me to some degree, yet I kept stealing glances all night. Evcerytime I looked over at her, she was looking directly at me.

I knew if I made a move to the bathroom right now she would know why, which is why I waited until after dinner to announce that I was going to get my shower. "I thought you were going to stay with me tonight," Sean quickly said. "We have a lot of catching up to do, little bro."

"Yeah, I just think I'm going to stay here tonight. You know, jet lag and whatnot. I wouldn't be good company. Give me a few days to get reacclimated."

"Oh, yeah. Sure," Sean agreed. "Mom and Dad probably want you all to themselves anyway." With that, Sean said good-night and went on his way. I went to my room and began going through my drawers for clean underwear and something to wear after I showered. I was moving at a snail's pace simply because I didn't want to call attention to the fact that I desperately wanted to jerk off to my sister. Mom and Dad would be oblivious to that, but I was more than sure Leah knew. I had just gathered some things and turned when I saw her standing in the doorway. She had latched onto the top frame of the door, and her shirt had risen enough that I was blessed to see the fullness of her underboobs. If she had gone just a half-inch more, I'd have seen nipple. I know it.

"So, when are you going to tell me about your trip?" Leah asked. "The occasional post card didn't do much in way of telling us about your adventures overseas."

"Um ... When I get out of the shower?" I posed.

"Just don't stay in there too long," Leah said with a smile, what I took as an acknowledgement that she knew what I had planned.

I went to the bathroom, stripped my clothes, and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a scruffy five-day beard that definitely needed shaving. I turned on the hot water at the sink, grabbed a razor, then lathered up my face. Seven minutes later and I looked like a completely different person. Just then the door opened. It was Leah, who checked me out from top to bottom. "Boy, these past two years have been good to you as well, haven't they?"

I forgot to mention that when I left, I was a bit pudgy. Also, I was white as a ghost and my head was shaved. Now, however, I was as muscular as a tight end, I had a deep tan, and my dark hair flowed past my shoulders. Leah looked between my legs at my half-rigid penis, bent her head back out the door, then said, "They're watching Wheel of Fortune." She closed the door and immediately stripped off her clothes. I started the shower, and she all but pushed me into it. "Just oral for now," she told me as she dropped to her knees, then she took my cock into her mouth.

I literally had to fight with myself to keep from coming immediately, yet I still did not last three full minutes. She let me cum in her mouth, then smiled and let it drip down her breasts and onto the bottom of the tub to be washed down the drain. We changed positions and I took her bald pussy into my mouth. It was so tiny and sweet and creamy. She tried to push me off her after the first orgasm, but finally relented and allowed me to bring here to a second. I wanted to go for a third, but I didn't want to mess up the chance of anything else further happening. I mean, she did say "just oral for now." That was a promise of more to come, right? I sure as hell hoped so.

We showered afterward, and as we left the bathroom she said, "See you tonight." I smiled as I headed downstairs to spend time with Mom and Dad. We watched Jeopardy, and a few shows I had never heard of, such as The Man in the High Castle and Siren. We talked throughout these, and by 10:30 we all were ready to go to bed. Mom and Dad went to their room and I went to mine to find Leah waiting for me in my bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Waiting to show you this," Leah responded, then threw the covers back to reveal her naked body to me. I made to shut the door, but she said, "Leave it open."

"You want Mom or Dad to catch us?"

"Isn't it exciting knowing they could?" I wondered what had happened to my sister, the prim, proper, nerdy little girl who never risked anything, but now seemed to throw caution to the wind. I acquiesced, however. No way in hell I was going to chance not getting that pussy. I stripped out of my clothes and approached the bed. "You're so fucking hot, Alan. I can't believe how much you've changed."

"Me? What about you?" I asked.

"My pussy is so wet right now," Leah said as I sat on the bed. She grabbed my head and guided my mouth to her clit. I was eating her cum thirty seconds later.

"You have such a soft pussy," I told her.

"My ass is even softer," she replied, and without further instruction I moved my mouth onto her anus and began to slowly suck it.

"That's right," she whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Just like that. No hurries. Take your time," and I did. I must have eaten her ass for the better part of thirty minutes. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I moved up and let it rest on her labia. "Put it in me, Alan." I did, and it felt glorious. Her pussy was so hot and tight and wet, and my cock seemed like a perfect fit. She moaned as I made love to her, and when I asked if she wanted me to pull out when I came, she pulled me down, kissed me, and said she wanted to feel every spurt as it bathed the inside of her vagina, and that's when I came.

I continued making love to her, though, and eventually she found her way on top of me, slowly riding my cock as I massaged one of her breasts with my left hand and massaged her clit with my right. She came a dozen times easy, and I finally got my third of the night. She collapsed onto my chest and just lay there as we regained out breaths. She looked into my eyes and asked, "So, where do we go from here?"

"Any place but calling this a one-night stand," I responded.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Leah asked me.

Much to my surprise, I answered, "Yes."

She kissed me again and we lay there in silence, both of us falling asleep. I awoke at five-thirty to see she had vacated the room. I silently crept to hers, and she was in her bed, asleep. I decided not to wake her. I went back to my room and crawled back in bed. She asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend, and I said yes, then she kissed me, as if solidifying the deal. I couldn't be happier.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers