Coming Home

Story Info
Jessica is undressed and taken.
4.9k words
4.46
50.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is #3 in my Jessica series.

"Stand right there, Jessica" I ordered.

She stopped and looked at me with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"Feet together, hands at your sides."

She moved her feet together and placed her hands on the sides of her thighs.

"Good girl." I said as I sat down about ten feet in front of her.

We had just walked in the door of her apartment returning from a dinner meeting with one of our clients. I had a hard time concentrating on business, she looked stunning at dinner in the light of the restaurant. Her dark brown hair seemed to glow in the soft light and the subtle features of her face were very striking. When we got up to leave, after the handshakes, I whispered in her ear that I was coming home with her. She looked at me, slightly shocked, as we had never been to her place since our first time a few months ago. She gave an approving smile, not that it mattered, she and I both knew that I could have whatever I wanted. We both stared blankly out of the windows of the cab on the way to her place, not acknowledging each other, growing our anticipation. Nor did we speak as we entered her building or rode in the elevator up to her apartment on the eighteenth floor. When she opened the door to her place I knew she was tense and on edge and I enjoyed it.

"Take your hat and gloves off."

She did as she was told, placing her hat and gloves in the pocket of her jacket

"Now your jacket."

She removed her knee length black, wool jacket, right arm first then her left. She paused, holding it in her left hand asking me with her eyes what she should do with it.

"Drop it on the floor," I said. "Very good of you to wait to be told what to do with it Jessica."

I sat there, still in my jacket, looking at her. She was dressed conservatively, yet she looked quite pure and beautiful. She had on black pants with a white oxford shirt and a black sleeveless v-neck sweater over that. She never was one to wear much jewelry and tonight she only had on a simple silver bracelet around her left wrist. Her black, heeled boots added a few inches to her height which seemed only to accentuate her already slender body.

"Take your boots off."

She bent over, lifting the leg of her pants unzipping the sides of both boots. She managed to slip them off, still bent over, stepping out of the left one first then the right. She placed them together on the floor a few inches from her right side and stood back up. I noticed her dark argyle socks and smiled.

"The socks too."

She reached down again under the legs of her pants, rolling the socks down either of her calves and into two little balls. She placed them next to her boots and reassumed her position, barefoot.

"The floor is so cold." She protested.

"Did I say you could speak?"

"Sorry." She said meekly.

"Now your pants."

She paused for a moment. Not so much to protest what I had asked for but in shock over my frank commands. She reached to her waist and undid her belt, letting it hang open. Then, she unbuttoned the top button and unzipped her fly. She barely had to wiggle her hips and thighs before her pants fell to the floor. She stepped out of them and moved them to the side with her bare right foot. She put her feet back together, her ankles almost touching, and awaited her next order.

"Umm, Panties..."

She reached to the sides of her hips, putting her fingers under the slim waist band of her black panties and rolled them down her thighs, over her knees and wiggled them down her calves.

"Kick them over to me." I said.

She lifted her left foot out of them and flicked them in my direction with her right foot. They landed on the floor about a foot in front of me. She let out a little giggle and smiled again.

"You missed." I smiled back.

I noticed a faint tan line around tops of her thighs, just to the sides of her smooth hairless pubic area.

"Where did you get those tan lines?" I asked

"Remember, I was in California a few weeks ago?" She replied. "I spent 2 days at the beach."

"You know how much tan lines turn me on, right?" I said.

"Yes I do. I thought I would surprise you." She said as she smiled slyly.

"How nice of you." I said while laughing. "Take your sweater off and unbutton your shirt."

She lifted the sweater up over her head. I heard the faint sound of the static electricity popping as the wool went over her hair. Her shirt lifted up as well revealing another faint tan line along her tummy at her waist. The sight of it gave me a shiver. I could feel my pre-cum begin to leak out of my semi erect cock leaving little wet patches in my boxer briefs. I watched as she started to unbutton her shirt, starting at the bottom and working her way up, finishing with her cuffs. She had on a tight off white camisole under it, which I hadn't expected. It hugged her small breasts and chest perfectly.

"Let your shirt fall to the floor."

She slipped her right arm out of her shirt then her left letting the shirt fall to the floor just behind her feet.

"I want you to take that camisole off, but you can't lift it over your head."

She looked puzzled for a second and then figured it out. She slipped the left spaghetti strap off of her shoulder, lifting her arm up to let it fall to her side. She repeated the same on her right side. With both hands she began to push it down over her flat tummy and slender hips. Once past her hips it fell effortlessly to the floor where she kicked it behind her with her foot. She stood there looking at me, arms back at her sides, her palms pressed to her naked thighs. She only had on her off white bra. She shivered and I saw goose-bumps on her arms.

"Cold?"

"Very cold..." She replied.

I stood up. Taking my jacket off and leaving it on the chair. I walked towards her. She looked directly at my eyes expecting me to take her in my arms. I just walked by her, down a small hallway into her kitchen.

"Don't move Jessica." I shouted back to her. I watch her straighten her body and adjust her position to please me.

I looked around her kitchen. I had never seen her apartment but everything was nice and orderly. It was typically sized for Manhattan standards but very well taken care of. I walked to the sink, looking out the window above it at the snow falling on the streets eighteen stories below. I knew what I had come in here for, it was just a matter of finding it. I opened three or four drawers and found it. I had told her to buy some cotton clothesline and leave it in her kitchen about a month before. At the time I asked she looked puzzled as to why but neither of us had said anything else about it. Now I was standing in her kitchen unwrapping the plastic off of it. I closed the drawer, turned around and saw her still standing there. I let my eyes gaze over her long slender legs which ended at her tight round butt. I followed the line of her spine up her back until it disappeared under her straight brown hair. She really had a beautiful body, she was naturally athletic and it showed in her muscle tone and posture. I walked towards her letting the rope in my hand fall to the floor and uncoil behind me as I moved in her direction. A few feet from her I noticed she still had goose-bumps on her arms and she was shivering slightly. I knew this would only make her more sensitive to my touch.

I walked up behind her and undid the strap of her bra, letting it fall open to her sides under her arms. She didn't move. I lifted my hand over her shoulder and slung the rope around the front of her neck and over her opposite shoulder. I pulled down on the loose end letting the cotton clothesline rub against her neck, pulling it down a few feet so it stayed draped over her shoulders. She still didn't move.

In one motion I placed my arms in front of her body, sliding my hands under her bra to cup her small breasts. I felt her very erect nipples press into my palms as I pulled her back towards me, her shoulders against my chest. I could see her face and she was looking directly ahead. I let my right hand wander down her flat stomach, over her hairless pubic area and between her thighs, my finger finding her erect clit. I spread the folds of her lips to the sides in order to put my finger directly on it. With only slight pressure from my finger I felt her body go limp as she let out a sigh letting her head fall back on my shoulder closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. She was soaking wet. Obviously the past 15 minutes had aroused her incredibly. I moved my finger on her clit, medium pressure now and in a slow up and down motion. I felt her grow limp, her knees knocking together as she was having trouble supporting herself. If I let go of her left breast and uncupped my hand from between her legs she would have easily fallen to the floor. She moaned softly as I fingered her in a slow and steady up down motion. I took her left ear lobe between my teeth, softly biting it and flicking it with my tongue. At the same time pinched her left nipple hard coaxing, what sounded like a pleasure filled groan from between her lips. I felt her press her naked butt against my erection. I pressed back letting her feel just how much she was turning me on. I began kissing her neck just under her ear lobe, squeezing her left breast in my hand. She bent her head to the right to give me better access to her neck. I filled my nose with the scent of her hair and began planting soft wet kisses down her neck. At the same time finger moved in slow circles on her clit. Her mouth was now open and she was licking her lips, soft gasps and moans escaping her. I could feel her body shudder each time I hit her clit the right way. She was breathing heavily and completely sunken back against me for support.

I stopped and stood her up. I felt her body take a moment to adjust to supporting her own weight. I slipped her bra off of her shoulders and down her arms and letting it fall to the floor. I walked around in front of her noticing the additional tan line around her breasts. I bent down and took her right nipple in my lips sucking and biting it at the same time. She moaned quietly, closing her eyes, but remained in her position.

"You look stunning Jess." I said. "Simply stunning!"

She smiled proudly at me. I noticed her cheeks and chest were now red, her goose-bumps gone.

"Warmer now?"

She nodded with a lustful look on her face.

I walked behind her again letting my finger tip graze over her collar bone and shoulder then down back to her shoulder blade picking up the loose end of the rope and lifting it over her head. I slipped it under her left arm, just above her elbow, letting it run across her back following the slight impression her bra left on her skin and pulled about fifteen feet of rope under her right arm.

"Put your hands together behind your back, palms facing me, tops of your hands on your butt."

She complied. I pulled the rope around her elbows tight, pulling them about four inches apart. I lopped the rope around her elbows five times. I then took the other end of the rope and wrapped it around the rope between her elbows to tighten it. She didn't move or resist but I could feel her body growing tense and nervous.

"Are you ok Jess?" I asked out of curiosity as this was the first time I had ever tied her up.

She nodded.

"If things go too far or it hurts too much just say 'Strawberry' and it will all stop. That is our safety word. Understand?"

She nodded again. I was telling her this more to comfort her as I knew she trusted me and I wouldn't hurt her or endanger her. I continued wrapping the rope around between her elbows. I wrapped it around one last time with the loose end point down towards her wrists. I removed the silver bracelet she had on and slipped it in my pocket. I wrapped the rope around her wrists five times and repeated wrapping between her wrists, the same as her elbows, in order to tighten it again. I finished, letting the ten feet or so of rope hang down which I pushed between her thighs. I walked in front of her again and pulled all the slack rope between her just above her knees. I took both of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pinching them hard. She gasped unconsciously moving her chest to try to pull her nipples from my fingers. I let go and grabbed her chin and stopped her.

"Don't move unless you are told." I said in a harsh tone.

She looked at me nervous. I could see slight fear in her eyes and that only turned me on more. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed it deeply. My hand leaving her chin and slipping between her thighs again to finger her clit. If anything she was wetter now. I could feel it on the insides of her thighs. I grabbed the rope between her legs and pulled it upwards pressing it against her clit. She let out another soft moan as she felt the new sensation of the cotton rope pressing her sensitive flesh. I turned her body slightly so her back was facing the couch, which was only a few feet behind her now. I pushed her harshly in the chest backwards. She gasped in fear as she fell back onto the couch. Her eyes wide open. As soon as she fell back on the couch she tried to move to sit up.

"Don't move." I ordered.

She stopped, looking at me wide eyed not sure what was going to happen next.

"Open you legs."

She obeyed exposing her glistening pussy to me, her lips fully swollen and open. She was looking directly into my eyes as I walked behind her and the couch with the loose end of rope in my hand. Once behind her I pulled it roughly which not only pulled her arms under her but put direct pressure on her puckered asshole and clit. I pulled more, tugging it off and on roughly, noticing her closing her eyes and wincing a bit each time I yanked at the rope. It obviously hurt her but she didn't protest or try to stop it. I wrapped the rope around my hand a few times leaning over her. I began to pull up, lifting her hips a few inches off of the couch. The weight of her lower body was making the rope dig into her ass and slit. She closed her eyes tightly and I saw obvious pain on her face. I yanked at the rope over and over, each time her weight came down on the thin cotton rope she gasped.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Mmmm, hmmm..." She replied faintly.

"Want me to stop?"

"It is up to you." She said. Her face contorted in growing pain.

"Good girl Jessica." I said letting go of the rope.

Her hips fell back into the couch. I let go of the rope, letting it fall onto her stomach. She opened her eyes and followed me as I walked back around the couch.

"Open your legs wide for me."

She spread her legs so her knees were at least four feet apart. Her feet on the floor. She looked up at me for approval, which I didn't give her. Instead I knelt between her legs, pushing the rope to one side and quickly slipping my index finger into her. It went in with no resistance at all. She was soaking wet and fully aroused. She looked up at me as I wiggled my finger tip inside of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened as soon as I began fucking her with my finger. I was fucking her fast, slipping my finger out so just the tip was pressed to her pussy and pushing it back in all the way to my knuckle, wiggling it all the time it was inside of her. She angled her pelvis up to allow me a better angle to fuck her. She was gasping in pleasure with each thrust. Her head rolling side to side. Her breath coming in pants now. I watched the emotions on her face and adjusted my rhythm accordingly. I felt her pelvis tensing and saw her thighs begin to shake. Her moans becoming more desperate.

"Are you going to cum? I asked.

"Uh-huhhhh..." She replied desperately.

I stopped and pulled my finger out of her. She looked at me, her eyes almost begging me to let her cum. I let her see me put my finger in my mouth and lick it clean of her moisture. I then placed my hands on the tops of her thighs.

"Pllleeeaasssee....don't stop." She begged.

I watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed in pants. I could see her lips still quivering as were her pelvic muscles. She was right on the edge and it wouldn't take much for me to make her cum. I ran my hands over the sides of her thighs and lifted her legs up, quickly bending her in half so her knees were next to her ears. I held her like that, my hands on the back of her knees and lowered my face down to her pussy. I hovered only and an inch over her clit letting her feel my warm breath against her and smelling her musky smell. I slowly pushed my tongue out of my mouth, letting her see me do it. The tip of my tongue just grazed her outer lips as she let out a loud moan and pressed her pelvis up towards me. I immediately pressed my face down on her pussy. The tip of my tongue spreader her lips and flicking at her clit as I sucked at the same time.

"Oh my Gooooddddd...Oh mmmmyy God." she shouted. "Please don't stop. Pllleeaaaseee..."

I pressed my face harder against her, feeling her pelvic bone against my nose. I was making wet sucking noises as I pressed her clit into her body and swirled my tongue around it. Her moans were shaking now as she wiggled her upturned hips into my face.

"I'm cumming. I'm cummmiiiinngg. Ohhhhhhhh." She gasped as her body began to violently shake.

"I'm cumming, oh yyyyyyesss, ohhhhh god I'm CUMMINGGGGGGG." She shouted as I felt her body quiver violently under me.

I lifted my head from her pussy and straightened my back, my hands falling to her stomach. She let he legs fall to the floor on either side of me as she laid there looking at me panting, completely exhausted from her orgasm.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me." She demanded.

I slapped her.

"Don't ever tell me what to do."

She looked at me shocked but realizing her mistake.

"I'm sorry." she meekly said

I stood up and began to undress. First my shoes and socks, then my shirt and finally my pants and boxer briefs. I stood in front of her naked and fully erect. I saw her eyes focus on the glistening tip of my cock.

"Do you want to taste?" I asked

She nodded.

"Sit up"

She struggled to sit up as she couldn't use her arms. I watched the muscles in her stomach and legs tense under her smooth skin as she managed to sit herself up. I stepped towards her putting the glistening head of my cock in front of her lips. She slipped her tongue out and licked the bubble of pre-cum, that was about to drip onto the floor, off. I felt a wave of pleasure run though me but I didn't let her see it. She opened her mouth and began to take the head of my cock in her mouth. I pulled away.

"Did I say you could suck my cock?"

"No."

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I said.

"Yes, please." She said looking up at me.

I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock into her mouth suddenly. It was so sudden she didn't know what happened. I heard her gag and choke as the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. I began to fuck her face harshly. She was gagging, making wet slurpy noises but in no position to resist. I thrust my hips into her. My pubic hair burying her nose with each thrust into her mouth. She choked loudly and I pulled myself out of her mouth, allowing her to compose herself.

"Do you still want to suck my cock?"

It took her a few seconds to stop coughing but she looked up at me and said "Please."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth. Both hands on the back of her head holding her head steady. I didn't push it so roughly into her this time instead allowing her to wrap her lips around my shaft and begin to suck. I let my fingers run through her hair as she expertly sucked me. Her cheeks caving in with each suck. I didn't move at all, instead allowing her to move up and down my shaft. I allowed a few soft moans to escape my mouth letting her know just how good she was making me feel. I knew if I let her continue much longer I was going to cum in her mouth. I pulled away from her. She sat on the edge of the couch looking at me licking her lips.

12