Coming Home

Story Info
From sub to siren, Becca gets to be on top.
4.4k words
4.18
17.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a week of flirting with the fearsome Scots it was time to board the train home. The station was far more modern than one may have expected. Thanks to the constant threat of those with exploding devices there were cameras everywhere and very few places to loiter. Nevertheless, Diana wanted to start their return trip with something a little different. For the past week she had been enjoying the men and women who shared her nights at the sex club, "Club Grotto". Becca on the other hand had been fitted with a chastity belt. She was allowed to "do to others" only what Diana permitted, no-one but Diana was allowed to "do to her". As with many things, it's not what you know, but who you know that gets you places. Diana knew someone, who knew someone, who could get both her and Becca passed security and into the office complex where the stationmaster and other executives worked.

Diana and Becca stood at the stationmaster's door. Becca took off her long coat to reveal an almost see-through dress. It was short, white and very tight. Anyone could have seen her nipples pressing against the soft fabric, and the deep brown of her lovely round areolas through the soft weave. Had she not maintained a perfectly waxed sex a passing glance could easily detect a telling shadow through her dress. As it was Becca's legs cast a perfect silhouette and when the light was right behind her, the outline of her pussy lips could easily be seen. Diana lay Becca's coat over her arm and then knocked politely on the office door.

'Come in,' came the reply.

Diana opened the door allowing the light to stream through Becca's dress so as to reveal as much of her shape as possible. Becca hesitated just long enough to see a hansom, fifties something man sitting by his desk. The stationmaster's eyes traced her form up and down. From the stunned look on his face and the fact that he didn't get up to greet his guests, Diana deduced that he was no longer fully in control of his senses. Half of her work was already done. Diana ushered Becca inside.

'Stationmaster, we are here as part of a training program, that prepares young women for certain, let's say diplomatic duties.'

'Oh good, err... how canni help yer?'

'Get down on your knees.' Diana's voice was authoritative.

Becca immediately obeyed Diana's command.

'Don't be alarmed. This is Becca and she's my apprentice cock sucker.'

The stationmaster's eyes followed Becca to her knees.

'Yer apprentice wa?' came his lusty brogue.

'Hmmm...' Diana ignored his question. 'She is in her fourth year and nearing graduation.'

'Graduation?' his question beggared belief.

'Yes she has only to pass a few more assignments, like the one, and she will have earned a place in our nation's most erotic... I'm sorry, I meant exotic national service.'

Diana may as well been speaking Greek as the stationmaster didn't appear to hear a word she said. When Becca got down on her knees her tight skirt rode up so that her bare pussy peeked out from beneath its hem. He couldn't help himself, he just stared at her crotch, oblivious to everything else going on. Encouraging the blood to drain from his brain Becca began walking toward him, on her knees. Her skirt rode up higher and her pussy lips seesawed. The stationmaster's eye's were filled to the brim.

'Ahem,' Diana coughed loudly, finally catching his attention.

The well built civil servant looked up at Diana. Happy to have his attention she smiled and said,

'She is here to suck your cock.' Diana's voice sounded so very matter of fact, that her declaration sounded bizarrely correct, as though Becca was performing an official duty or fulfilling a parliamentary order.

'I really am quite good,' Becca smiled, her heart beating a thousand miles an hour. 'Would you like me to unzip your pants, or would you like to...'

Becca stopped in mid sentence as the burly Scot strove to free himself. He leant well back in his chair in an attempt to take the pressure off the offending fastener.

'Here let me,' Becca said, as much out of frustration as desperation. 'You have such chunky hands.'

Becca smiled inwardly wondering if the old adage were true. Within moments she had undone his button, and unzipped his trousers. All the while Becca hoped that her handy work was going to be rewarded.

'Y fronts,' she exclaimed as though they were something of a rarity.

All the men at the Grotto where they stayed wore nothing at all beneath their kit.

Diana enjoyed the sight of her young trainee rummaging about in a perfect stranger's underwear in search of what she believed would be an impressive find. Within seconds Becca pulled out a cock, that while not fully inflated, was as burly as it's owner. Becca's mouth enveloped its head even before it reached full size.

'Oh gawd,' he moaned.

Diana's brow quickly developed a deep furrow as the man began to huff and puff. Becca had hardly managed to swallow his length, which was a not overly impressive six and a half inches, into her throat when he pushed her away. His thick cock sprang up and spurted a single stream of cum high into the air.

'Oh, Oh Gawd...' he cried as though done an injury.

His cum fell to an ignoble end, unceremoniously spattering on the floor between Becca's knees. His balls went into spasm again and again, but no more than a few drops of cum dribbled down from his cock. Becca sat back, disappointed, she had lost her appetite.

'Well done,' Diana exclaimed. 'I think a "C plus" is in order, however, next time we will need to find something more like a slow and steady freight train rather than the express service. Nevertheless, well done.'

'Thank you Mistress,' was Becca's only response.

The stationmaster tucked himself away as Becca rose to her feet. Just for a moment she stood with her feet at shoulder width, her skirt hitched up and her lovely pussy right in front of him. Despite her disappointment Becca smiled, then turned around, widened her stance, bent over, and adjusted the strap on her high heel shoe. Disbelief flashed across the stationmaster face. The most perfect round bottom, and pussy without so much as a single pubic hair to hide behind, completely exposed right in front of him.

'You're such a tease,' Diana laughed.

Becca stood up, slid her skirt down over her hips and headed for the door. The stationmaster was just as shocked to see the two sexy women turn and leave as he was to see them come in only a minute or so before. Then they were gone, forever a strange and erotic memory.

♂♀

The train rattled as it crossed the many junctions on its way out of the city. Traversing the suburbs was the slow part of the journey, soon they would be speeding toward London. Diana seemed to squirm in her seat, frustrated by the unresolved sexual tension that had been building in her from early that morning. The episode with the stationmaster was no accident, but she had anticipated a far richer encounter. As she recounted her disappointment she thought how lucky she was not to be some poor woman wedded to a ten second wonder, never knowing the thrill of a good hard shag that lasted the best part of an hour.

'Are you alright?' Becca asked having noticed Diana's constant fidgeting.

'I'm fine... why?'

'Oh it's nothing,' Becca lied.

'It must be something,' Diana demanded.

'It's just that you appear uneasy, you know fidgeting and stuff.'

Diana locked her fingers together and lay them in her lap as though to still the storm. But the storm still brewed beneath.

'I'm just... I'm just so horny that I could... well I don't know what.' Diana's inner tension was more apparent than ever.

'Would you like me to... ahem... help you out?' A wicked tone filled Becca's voice.

'That would be nice, but how about we go find another stranger.'

'Your erotic wish is my command, Mistress.'

'Great.'

Diana locked the cabin door, turned, took Becca by the hand and led her down the narrow passage. Diana whispered her wicked plan into Becca's ear. Once at the bar they separated, Diana perched herself on a stool in the corner and watched Becca do her thing. She's so sweet, this should only take a few minutes, Diana told herself. A number of men and a few woman appeared to have noticed Becca's surprisingly erect nipples tenting the soft fabric of her blouse. Becca made eye contact with one after another, but most of them turned away embarrassed at being caught ogling her lovely breasts.

After no more than ten minutes of flirtatious behavior Becca had her first success with a thirty something banker. She was tall and dark and had the most remarkable green eyes. Their eyes met and lingered, Becca knew she was the one. Becca maintained eye contact, stroked her hair, uncrossed and re-crossed her legs and then the tall dark woman got up from her seat, strode toward her and without as much as an introduction asked her to dinner. After accepting the invitation Becca glanced toward Diana who gave her that knowing look. Becca saw Diana head back to the cabin. With Diana gone Becca lavished her undivided attention on the hansom stranger. The banker was a fast mover, apparently she was disembarking at three in the morning and had no time to waste. Still, Becca was surprised when, before the main course had even arrived, she felt the woman's foot nuzzle up between her legs, her toes rummaging in Becca's soft pink folds. The banker's eye's brightened up when she realized that Becca was neither wearing any panties, nor had a single hair on her silky smooth pussy. As planned Becca invited her conquest back to the cabin where Diana was waiting.

Pressing Becca up against the wall, the banker kissed her. They may have escaped the confines of the dinning car, but there were still plenty of prying eyes. Becca took her hand and led her down the passage toward the next carriage. When they reached the door at the end of the carriage the banker again pressed Becca to the wall, only this time she stood behind her, her hot breath on Becca's neck, her hand reaching up under her skirt, between her legs, her fingers finding Becca's sex wet and inviting. Becca arched her back and turned her heels out as the banker's fingers explored her hungry folds. Long fingers plunged into Becca's interior, not once but over and over as they stood together at the end of the carriage. Becca knew that she had to take charge or Diana's plan would not work.

'Are you all right miss?' came a warm masculine voice.

Becca turned,

'Yes thank you. In fact I'm better than alright. My lover was just about to drop to her knees and kiss me properly. You are more than welcome to watch,' Becca's boldness caught herself by surprise.

The man stammered as Becca put her hand on the banker's shoulder and pushed her downward, hoisted her skirt then lifted one leg. Her clean waxed pussy was the most beautiful of sights, pink, swollen and covered with her own special lubricant. Becca's eyes sparkled as she looked from her nakedness to the bewildered stranger.

'It's okay. I want you to look,' her voice smiled, sweet and inviting.

The man's eyes fell toward the paradise he would never know as the banker's kisses began to caress the softness of Becca's lips. An erection tented his trousers. His face went red, but still he watched the tall dark woman's tongue slide up and down Becca's slit.

'Slide your tongue into my vagina,' Becca said, making sure the man could hear.

The banker did as she was told.

'Now I want you to watch your fingers as you slide them into me. In and out seven times, remove them and present them to me so that I can lick them clean.'

The woman stopped fucking Becca with her tongue, sat back and watched as she drove her fingers in, out and in again. She was careful to count seven thrusts before removing her fingers. As she reached her hand up toward Becca's lips, Becca took her hand in hers and began to lick her own juices off them. Becca kept her gaze fixed on the man who was watching. He was mesmerized. Becca made sure she smeared the taste of her pussy all over her lips, before giving up the banker's hand.

Becca dropped her leg, allowing her skirt to fall about her thighs, covering her divine form.

'You can stand up now,' was all she said as she moved toward her audience of one.

Becca's hips swayed ever so seductively with each step, her eyes swam with desire, and her voice was like the sirens of old, alluring to the point of torment.

'Thank you for your concern. Had I been in trouble I would be forever in your debt.' Becca's arts were those of a Goddess.

'Oh ahh...' the man was speechless.

'Shhh...,' Becca pressed a single finger to her lips, then put her hand on his shoulder and stretched up on her toes and kissed him, gently, sweetly on the lips. He opened his mouth just a little as his desire threatened to overcome him. The taste of her pussy drove him wild, but then it was over. Becca stood down, smiled, pivoted on one foot and headed for the door. The man stood motionless watching as Becca took the banker by the hand and disappeared from view.

No sooner had Becca opened the door than the banker saw Diana, laying cuffed and naked on the floor.

'Oh my God you really are amazing,' the banker gushed.

'That, my dear, goes without saying.' Becca was playing her part well.

'I've never had a threesome before.'

'And you won't be having one tonight. Like you, she is for my pleasure alone.'

The tall dark woman with the stunning green eyes didn't know what to do. But, in for a penny, in for a pound, whatever Becca commanded she would obey.

Diana had miscalculated just a little, she never intended to miss out twice in a row. But powerless to intervene, Diana lay helplessly on the floor while Becca made love to the tall dark woman.

'Take off your clothes,' Becca's command was precise.

The banker undressed. Becca watched intently, which, she noted, the banker seemed to like. First she undid the buttons down the front of her blouse, pulled it from the waistband of her slacks and let it fall from her shoulders. The Banker's breasts were incredible, perky, her nipples were almost black, standing tall and thick. Each nipple was a mouthful. Her green eyes darted toward the zip on the side of her slacks, watching her fingers undo the catch and then slide it down. Becca was not her only audience, Diana also enjoyed watching her performance. Once her zip was down the banker's lovely eyes focused on Becca, then and only then, did she push her tight slacks down. Rocking her hips from side to side she slowly revealed the loveliest lime green lace panties Becca had ever seen. They looked superb against her beautiful dark skin. Her trousers fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, bent down, picked them up and lay them carefully on the end of the bed.

Just a few short curly hairs snuck out from the sides of her panties betraying her unshaven state.

'Before you take them off, I would like to see you turn around.'

'Your wish.' Her silky words were accompanied with a slight nod.

The lovely tall stranger turned slowly on the spot, stopped with her back toward Becca, shifted her weight from one leg to another, swaying her round bottom from side to side and then completed her turn. Becca loved the way the lace pants covered her lovely curvaceous bottom. Far more sexy than a g-string, Diana thought as she lay looking up at the bright green on chocolate brown.

'You can take them off now,' Becca's desire laced through every syllable.

The banker widened her stance, ran her hand over her crotch and then around to her buttocks before bringing them to her sides. Her thumbs slid gracefully between her skin and the waistband urging the adorning cloth from her spectacular body. As she lowered her pants she bent forward and looked down. Her pussy was covered with short tightly curled hair. She moved her feet together as her pants fell to the floor, stepped out of them with one foot and lifted them, dangling from the other, to her waiting hand. Becca put out her hand. The banker yielded and handed them over. Becca smiled then put them to her face and breathed deeply through her nose.

'Nice fragrance.'

'Thank you... ummmm...'

'You can refer to me as "Mistress".'

The banker smiled, as though they were playing a game of "Doctors and Nurses", then in a slightly shy voice said,

'Thank you Mistress.'

'Now turn around, bend over and spread your legs,' Becca's voice was more sultry than before.

'Yes Mistress,' the banker woman smiled to herself.

Her bottom was well rounded, firm and tight. She bent forward, and spread her legs so Becca could see her dark mound and short velvety hair.

'Spread your cheeks, I want to see your pussy open.'

The banker pressed her knees against the seat, reached around behind her and pulled her arse cheeks apart. Her pussy responded immediately. Dark skin highlighted the bright pink gash that opened below her vagina. She was really beautiful, dramatic and enthusiastic.

Diana watched from the floor, amazed at Becca's control. Becca admired the incredible sight before her. The banker stood bent over, holding her sex well open, for Becca's pleasure. Becca stepped to the side, allowing Diana to see as she started to molest her first ever conquest. Her hands slid up and down the banker's bottom sliding them over the banker's hands, then down between her cheeks, over her anus and between her legs. The woman was wet, and her sex was aromatic. Becca resisted only a few extra moments before sliding her tongue up the slippery pink track. She closed her eyes as her senses were filled to overflowing. Becca stopped licking, closed her mouth and again breathed in deeply through her nose. The banker's scent was lovely. Her pheromones were accelerants to Becca's fiery desire. Her tongue dove deep into the banker's tight hole again tasting her bounty.

Becca look a step toward Diana then dropped down to lick at the banker's clit. Happily Becca's hand reached Diana's anxious sex. Diana was so aroused, her pussy ached with desire. Becca's fingers were nice, but Becca avoided bringing her to orgasm.

'I want you to lean forward so that I can fuck you,' Becca's wish was more than welcomed.

The banker released her grip and her cheeks bounced together temporarily closing her gaping sex. Becca reached for her bag and extracted a large double ended toy and a leather waist band and socket. Within moments she had inserted one end of the dildo into her own pussy and tightened the strap around her waist. She parted the banker's cheeks with the massive toy, pressed its head against her wetness and allowed it to slip through her fingers and into the banker's vagina. The tall black woman had never been fucked by another woman wearing a strap on before. It was different, it was erotic. No sooner had Becca reached her depth, than she pulled out and ordered the woman to turn around, lay back on the seat, raise and spread her legs. Becca watched enthusiastically as her strap-on masculinity disappeared into the woman's interior.

'Oh god that feels so good,' the banker moaned.

The dildo spread her wide as it pressed ever deeper into her body. Becca delighted in watching her 'meat' slide in and out. Becca noticed that every time she withdrew the dildo from the banker's tight vagina her inner lips were dragged back, funneling around the shaft like a flange tight around a pipe. She loved the sight of the woman's labia being pushed in with every thrust almost as much as seeing her dark pink flange trailing the shaft as she pulled it out. Becca had to stop watching the dildo going in and out as the erotic sight combined with the jiggling dildo pushed deep inside her own sex threatened to send her over edge.

Becca loved the sensation that the double headed dildo gave her, pushing and pulling deep in her own sex as she fucked the stranger. The bend in the dildo created an unusual angle. With every thrust the dildo pushed against the back of her vagina and every time she withdrew the dildo from the dark banker's hole it pulled hard against the front wall of her vagina, increasing the sensation in her clitoris. Becca had to resist coming, hopefully she could last until the moment the banker rolled her eyes and curled her toes.

12