Coming Home

Story Info
Wife returns home from a long trip.
1.5k words
3.62
119.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright 2010

Author's Note: As with all my stories, this is a work of fiction. It may be based on real people and places, but it never actually happened.

Jess is from the Philippines. Jess is a nickname. We met in a chat room when she was in nursing school in the Philippines. I am disabled widower, in the United States. I seem to have an easier time talking to women in a chat room than in person.

We chatted a few times. It seems most PCs over there have webcams, so she would let me watch her. From the first time I saw her I was taken by her beauty. From the beginning, our conversations were somewhat "R rated." Since she was always in a public place, she could never show me any more skin than if we were on a public street.

When Jess finished her training, she moved to Hong Kong, and ended up getting a job as a "nanny." I would see her online late on Saturday nights, which turned out to be Sunday morning her time. Once again, she did not have her own PC, but on her day off, used some sort of cyber café, where she rented PCs with internet access by the hour. If I saw her come online, I would say "hi" and ask if I could view her cam. Some weeks that would be about all would say to each other. I figured she must have thought I was a pervert, but I just enjoyed looking at her so much; I could do it all day.

Then one day, everything changed. I saw her online, and decided to say "Hi." That time, something was different. Jess wanted to talk, more than we had in a long time. We talked for two hours that night. We made plans to meet every Saturday night my time--Sunday morning her time. We spent all her time online talking. We emailed each other pictures too, so that we had something to look at the other six days of the week.

Jess eventually got a work visa to Canada. Soon after she was there, and settled, I came for a visit. The first night together, we made love all night. It was the best sex either of us had experienced during our 40 plus years. We both knew how special this was.

The second night, I proposed at dinner, and she was yelling "YES!" before I had finished. Our last full day together was spent ring shopping.

After about a year of marriage, Jess went home for two weeks to spend time with her mom who was now close to 80, meaning a trip to the U.S. would be too much for her. This would be the first time we would be apart since the wedding. Although being in our 40s and 50s, we had a good and active sex life, better than either of us had ever known.

On the way home, Jess called me when she arrived back into San Francisco, to confirm when her flight was due into Denver. She wanted to make sure I would pick her up alone. However, she would not say why. I assured her I would be there and was talking the next two days off work.

I was at right at the edge of the Security area, on my scooter when she ran over, dropping her bag at my feet and plopped down on my lap with a big hug and a couple of long kisses. We hugged tightly. The two weeks apart was now over.

We picked up her carry-on, and started towards the luggage area, holding hands. Her first bag was already there, but the other seemed to take forever to show up. Meanwhile Jess quizzed me about where I had parked. "Was it in the parking garage?" "Was it close?" Did anyone (like my parents) come with you? This was not like her to be so anxious.

She grabbed both bags and headed for the door. When we were in the garage, I directed her to our van. We have a mini-van with and electric ramp. There are no middle seats, which is where my scooter rides. As we approached the van, I hit the button to open the back hatch, then the other to open the ramp. Jess lifted each of the three bags into the back, and then started around to the passenger side as I closed the hatch. As I got in the van, I realized Jess was on the back seat not the front seat. She immediately hit the inside button to raise the ramp and close the door. Her expediency was now undeniable! The door was only half closed, when I realized Jess was undressing.

I heard her say, "Get over here! I need you in me NOW!"

"We'll be home in an hour."

"I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER HOUR!"

I slid over onto the seat beside her. By now, her top and bra was lying on the floor, her shoes were off, and she was wiggling out of her pants and panties at the same time.

I swung around onto my knees in front of Jess, and the long passionate kissing began as she was pulling my shirt off, and opening my belt.

I start exploring Jess' body the way I know she liked it: Kissing her clavicle; brushing my teeth across her had nipples, sucking each boob, kissing her stomach, and the inside on her knee. From there I kissed my way up her thighs, alternating sides until I reached her juicy pussy. I have never known Jess not to get wet easily, but I have never seen her hairless love hole this wet, this fast. She slid down in the seat a bit, lifting her legs up onto my shoulders providing better access to her twat. I immediately started stroking my tongue from the bottom, to the top, and back. On each up stroke between her lips, her lovely clit poked out a bit further.

"OH Yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Don't Stop!"

"Hmmmm"

"Make me come!"

"Oh, don't stop!"

She had her hands on my head to insure I was not going to pull away. Within a minute, I started to hear the now familiar sound warning me that my wife was on the verge of orgasm. Her legs clamped hard down on my ears, locking my head in place as the first wave ecstasy hit. She threw head back violently as the earthquake encompassed her body. As each wave of her climax came, more liquid sprayed my face. Although my ears were clamed between her thighs, I could clearly hear her screams of ecstasy. My only fear was someone passing by might hear too and try to investigate.

As Jess's body calmed, I was released from the grip of her legs, although her breath was still fast and shallow. I jumped up on to the seat beside her. As soon as she was able, she leaned over and took my erection into her mouth. Jess sucked and licked the head as one hand stroked the shaft, and the other played lightly with my balls. I always enjoy Jess' head. I do not know how she learned to be so good, I just am glad I was reaping the benefits.

Next, Jess sat up, and then swung her leg over me. Grasping my penis, she guided it to the entrance of her "Love Hole" or as we call it "her nest." She rubbed the head against her wet lips a couple times. Then as she leaned forward, it slipped in easily. Rocking back and forth, it was soon buried as deep as possible. We both moaned in unison. She started rocking her hips, slowly at first, but then more quickly. I rubbed my hands up and down her back before resting them around her waist, pulling her on to me as far as possible on each lovely stroke. Jess' familiar sounds told me that she was very close to a second climax. She put her arms around her neck and continued a nice steady pace of spearing herself with my manhood. After two week of abstinence, she seemed tighter.

She had set a good pace, and most down strokes were accompanied by a "Yes!"

My climax was quickly approaching, but I was doing my best to hold it off until she came again. Suddenly, one hard down stroke and Jess just started to tremor. Her head flew back, and I heard her groan like never before. Her pussy clamped my dick, starting my own climax. I hugged Jess close as we both shook. It was one of the longest and most violent orgasms I have ever seen my wife have.

After a bit, she moved off, and sat beside me. We probably sat there in the airport garage for twenty minutes, snuggling, and hearing about her trip, her mom and everyone else she saw.

I eventually redressed and moved into the driver's seat, and started to drive home. Jess eventually dressed and joined me up front. We held hands most of the way home.

Over the next two days, Jess slept a lot. When she was not sleeping, she was eating, or making love to me.

We have not decided if I will go with her next time, or just rest up for her return.