Coming Home

Story Info
Caring for a Master.
1.8k words
3.73
13.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a happy, delirious week. From the first night of laughter, comradeship and shared tales of life, to the slow build up of tension and the shy tentative advances that later burst into wild heat, it has been a merry go round of emotions.

Relief at finding one so attuned to another's thoughts, followed by fear of the parting to come, a pulling back from intimacy to protect one's psyche.

And always, always, the inevitable drawing of souls together.

In the end, amid tangled legs and arms, with moans and pants giving way to whispered endearments, we set fear aside. It will always be part of our lives. We will acknowledge it without letting it rule our dreams.

It is the end of my second week with you.

I, who have spent decades flitting in and out of the family home like some breezy hotel guest, am settling down into domesticity.

Waking up for breakfast, calling you for my whereabouts, drawn to you at odd moments of the day when I need to reassure myself that reality hasn't taken flight.

Getting lost in alleys, secure in knowing you are just a phone call away.

Giddy at dusk, dancing to your side as you walk of out from work.

I have even learned to care about the state of your collar, me who'd rarely bothered with my clothes.

I call to check if you've eaten, I who used to sprint through the days forgetting my own meals in the chaos of work.

I am bemused by this serene soul who now waits at home.

I hear footsteps and gather my papers and paints and books. It is time for you who continue of amaze me with your constant gentle attention to my needs, even when I don't think of them.

A brief talk on the phone had revealed some stress at work. This time I can give as much as I have received.

You walk in, valiantly trying to transform a scowl into a smile. Your shoulders are hunched. There is tic in your cheek.

I greet you with a hug, stroking your back, and lead you to the battered leather couch so I can better reach your head. I give you soft kisses, warmth replacing passion's heat. The silence is my way of telling you it is okay to be tired and grouchy.

You close your eyes and allow yourself to be nurtured, and smile when a mug of coffee is placed near your hands.

In between sips, you allow your forehead to be caressed by my fingers, sigh as my hands reach for your tense shoulders.

You have brought food but dinner can wait. It is time to give back the peace you have given me.

I lead you to the bedroom, ours after the third night of my visit.

I open your shirt and take these and your pants and socks to the hamper. You raise a brow at my smile. Often, we rip clothes off each other's backs, or fumble at them to get at each other's flesh.

Tonight is a different kind of loving, as precious as those nights that fill our home with flames.

I give you a kiss and tell you to relax to some music while your huge tub fills.

A little scent, a little oil, then we are both in the warm water. My tan skin and black hair set off your blonde locks. I am petite and just a third of the width of your shoulders.

I take a washcloth and slowly run it through your back, your chest, your arms and legs and thighs. A slow gentle rubbing, sensual, not meant to fan the flames. Not yet.

You sigh and give me little kisses as I encircle your body with soap, as I reach under for balls and shaft, soft and tender now, and the skin between your nether cheeks.

From time to time, you reach for my breasts but it is a languid touch, a wondering touch.

You lean back to watch me run the cloth through my body and then hold out your hand.

"I want to clean the part I love most."

I surrender the cloth and open my thighs. I am dazzled by your smile.

You reach out. I tense slightly; I cannot help reacting to your touch. You know the control I am exerting and your mouth tilts up as your fingers play gently with me.

Let me, you say.

And I submit, looking at you as I surrender to your touch, knowing it is what you want, a gentle reminder of things to come.

Even the shivers that sweep through me are gentle, so different from the rampaging hunger I feel when receiving your flesh.

I spread thighs wider, on my knees, both offering and receiving pleasure, just a deeper breathing and the flush on the skin signaling I have come.

I slide down to give you a hug and kiss. We cuddle in silence until we feel the water cool.

I rinse us with the shower hose, laughing at the contortions required to reach your head but you cooperate, bending down for your little one.

I bring you to bed and heat the food you have brought. We drink a little wine, as we listen to music, both singing in harmony. It is bliss.

After an hour, I get up and heat some oil. I tell you to turn over and start a sensual massage.

Hands and breasts skim across your back, your shoulders, your arms and flanks. You sigh as my thumbs sweep across your ass, groan softly as I kiss your feet. I feel your thighs flex and stiffen as I straddle them. I lean down to kiss your nape and you relax.

When you turn over, it is with a wolf's smile.

I know the quiet has given back your strength. You are once again my strong lover, my devilish giant who thrills to bring me to peaks of ecstasy.

You take the oil and begin running your strong hands up my body.

You tell me to keep still, kneeling with thighs spread, open to your eyes, everything within reach.

I keep my hands at my side even as I start trembling when your tweak my nipples and roll them in your fingers. You pull gently until I am gasping. Your fingers sear my thighs, digging in, leaving red stripes that will disappear by the morrow.

You watch me and I, you, eyes widening as I see your cock flex and arise, and soon brush against me, drawing out moans.

I start to slide my cunt against your shaft but you tell me to stay still.

It is you who dictate the pace. It is agonizingly slow. You put just enough pressure to make me whimper, with your cock against my front and your hands squeezing my ass cheeks, and your teeth nipping at my breasts.

I obey you. But even as I struggle not to move, my moans grow louder.

Soon I am begging.

"Liam, please, take me."

"Make me yours. Take your woman. Please, fill me."

You continue to tease me until I am almost screaming and just keening your name.

"Liam. Love. Liam. Love."

"Please. I need you. So bad."

"Please. Liam. Love, please!"

Then one strong hand raises me, and another opens the folds of my lips.

"Pretty," you groan.

You coo at as juice starts to seep out of my pink nether lips.

You slide a finger in and I groan and say "No" as you pull it out, and groan louder when you slide it into your mouth and then into mine.

I am pliant, all yours.

And then I reach down and open myself.

One whisper, "I'm yours," is enough to send your hand plunging into me.

You order me to come, forcing me still, and I scream your name.

You make me come again, and all the while you feast on my face, exulting at what you give me, until with a groan, you hoist me up and impale me slowly on your cock.

We are still for a moment; you give me time to recover and get used again to that impossibly thick shaft inside me.

My muscles contract. I feel you twitch inside me.

Soon the hunger breaks through me. But you will have your way. You tell me to lie still, and put my head on your shoulder so you can see my face.

You kiss me gently, then deeper as you start the rolling moves that drive me crazy.

I just hang on as your lunges slowly gain strength.

I see your face tighten; your jaws clench.

You start the slow spanking with one hand. Every slap throws my cunt down on your rod. My walls grip you, refusing to let go, so that you never slide completely out of me.

And then a finger reaches for my crack and I am gone, delirious, fully open to your wants.

A cock in me, a finger behind, your lips on my neck and the spanking, the steady spanking.

I burst. I scream. I am screaming, and screaming, and screaming and still you will not come.

Satiated for now, I lean back and look at you. My face says I will give you everything you want.

You kiss me hard on my lips, a deep thirsty kiss.

You growl that you have to take me. And I know it is time to give you everything.

I roll over on my side so you are behind me. You again insert a finger into my ass, then another.

I gasp and tremble but lay still to be gently stretched.

It is ecstasy, this knowledge that all I have is yours.

A third finger follows. I am back to just saying your name, my eyes filling with tears, not because of pain, but because of the joy that comes with the giving of self to my master.

Then the fingers leave me and I feel the head of your cock, slowly, slowly pushing its way in.

I now make sounds with no meaning. I say nothing and everything even as I will myself to go soft for your entry.

Your cock fills my entire mind, my veins and my nerves.

I become just a tunnel of love.

The world disappears. There is only me, your cock, your hands and your lips and the thighs that finally touch mine and say you are buried completely.

And then your other hand reaches over. As you slowly move your cock in my ass, a finger then two, then three enters my cunt.

I am nothing, just a mass of singing, shrieking flesh. I hear my sounds as from a distance and I barely know that your thrusts are getting stronger.

My giant rears in me.

You roar, I scream. We call out to each other.

You suckle deep into my neck and impale me with your last thrusts and we are but sound and movement swirling in space.

When we come back, we are both in tears. It has been a complete journey, from silent love to raging fire, and again we have come home.