Coming Home

Story Info
Melinda loves the surprises Ron brings home.
1.7k words
3.88
40.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda woke with a start as the alarm sounded. It was 6:30am, time to get up for work. In her early morning stupor she had yet to realize that it was Saturday. "Damn," she thought to herself, I can't believe I had the alarm set. Determined to get some much needed sleep she crawled back into bed. As she lay there she began to think of her husband Ron.

He had been away all week on another of his hunting trips leaving her to tend to the house and herself while he was out who knows where stomping around in the woods. As her eyes closed she couldn't help but think of the night before he left. Her hand traveled down to her freshly shaven pussy as she began to slowly circle her clit with her index finger.

That night there had been no foreplay. He simply walked into the bedroom and removed his clothes. She was already in bed, under the covers and dressed modestly in her favorite cotton nightshirt. Ron is a big man, standing 6'4" and weighing in somewhere around 240lbs. He was in pretty good shape too. Since he had turned 35 Ron had started thinking more about his health and had since been doing pushups on a fairly regular basis and it showed. His broad hair covered chest heaved lightly as he approached the foot of the bed.

Once there he removed the covers in one long sweep of his arm and knelt between Melinda's legs. She knew that it would be useless to try and resist, not that she wanted to, but when he got this way it was if she was there for nothing more than his enjoyment. Ron was never too rough but he was forceful and Melinda loved the way it made her feel. She would submit to his desires as her will melted under his strong hands. His hot breath brushed across her upper thighs and the folds of her already moist pussy as her own breath began to come in short almost gasping bursts.

The anticipation of his lips and tongue forcing their way onto and into her pussy was almost enough to make her cum right there and Ron knew it. His lips were mere inches away from her dripping pussy, denying her what she wanted so badly. Just when she braced herself for the feel of his lips Ron sharply smacked her clit with the flat of his rough hand. The shock ran through her mind and body and Melinda's hips bucked involuntarily, as she came up off of the bed Ron hungrily devoured her stinging pussy lips.

Sucking them into his mouth as his tongue slithered between his teeth and found her clit. My god it was incredible. Waves of ecstasy rolled through her body as Ron's expert tongue and lips worked on Melinda's dripping pussy. Within moments Ron had her on the verge of what promised to be a very powerful orgasm. Her back arched and she clamped Ron's head between her thighs as she was about to cum. When the first wave hit her Ron forcefully rammed his index finger into her ass causing Melinda to nearly pass out from the sudden, not so gentle intrusion as wave after wave rocked her body.

She bucked wildly as Ron held her in place forcing more and more pressure onto her clit as she fought between pulling away and fucking his face with all she was worth. Ron gently backed off as Melinda slowly came down from her first orgasm, lightly kissing her pussy lips as he removed his finger. He held her ass off of the bed with one hand as he lovingly kissed her from her pussy to her ass and back. Ron slowly nursed Melinda back to consciousness with his gentle kisses as he worked his way up her body.

They kissed passionately for what seemed an eternity as Ron slid his throbbing cock into Melinda's waiting pussy. Slowly he slid in and out of her allowing her to feel every inch of his cock. They kept a steady rhythm as time slipped away from both of them. Here, in their bedroom, they could disappear from the world while in each others arms and nothing else seemed to matter. Melinda could feel the juices rising in her again as Ron began to fuck her in earnest.

With each stroke he would increase his speed and force while Melinda would rise to meet every thrust, milking his cock with her pussy, wanting him to cum with her. Melinda could feel his cock beginning to throb even harder as his climax came nearer. Ron rammed his cock in as far as he could as he exploded deep into her pussy causing Melinda's second orgasm to come with even more force than the first. She fell asleep in his arms that night wondering how, after 15 years, Ron could still make her feel the way he does.

Melinda had almost her entire hand shoved into her pussy trying desperately to bring herself off. She was right on the verge of cumming when "Ring, ring" … the phone jarred her back to reality.

As it turned out Ron wouldn't be home tonight after all. Due to bad weather his flight had been delayed and he wouldn't be arriving until sometime tomorrow. Melinda was crushed. She couldn't bear the thought of having to spend another night alone with only her hand to keep her company. She didn't get to cum this morning, Ron wasn't coming home and, of course, there wasn't a damn thing on T.V.

For a while Melinda kept herself occupied by trying to read a novel she had picked up earlier in the week but she just couldn't keep her mind on the story line and she'd have to read passages two and sometimes three times to remember what she had read. Reluctantly she sat down at the computer. She spent the first half hour trying to get a head start on some work for next week when she 'accidentally' clicked on a link to an adult web site. After perusing the pictures for several moments Melinda couldn't resist the temptation to check out the newest listings on Literotica, one of her favorite erotic story sites.

Her favorite story selections were of the BDSM genre, she slowly panned down the screen looking for anything that caught her eye. Melinda spent the next hour reading story after story and in the process driving herself totally over the edge. It was nearing midnight when she decided that she just couldn't take anymore. After turning off all of the lights Melinda decided that she just couldn't bear another night in her and Ron's bed alone so she decided she would sleep in the guest room tonight. Climbing in bed she let her mind, and her hand, wander as she began to recount some of the stories she had just read. It wasn't long until Melinda had brought herself to a very mellow, yet much needed, climax. Warmth ran through her entire body as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

At some point in the early morning hours Melinda half awoke to the wonderful feeling of a hard cock entering her from behind. At first she thought she was dreaming. What, with all of the pent up frustration of the last week, dreaming of having sex seem to be the most natural thing she could do. Yet, she soon realized that this was no dream at all. A hot, wonderfully thick cock was indeed rhythmically sliding in and out of her hot pussy as she lay on her side spooning her wonderful man.

"Oh Ron." Melinda moaned, as his callused fingers found her nipple twisting and pulling and pinching as he slid his cock deep inside of her again and again. He felt so huge, so thick, he had definitely been away too long. Gently he rocked her back and forth filling her with his manhood. His hand traveled down her stomach down to her pussy and found her clit, hot and fully extended. He began to get rougher, his fingers rubbing and pinching her clit as he began to hammer his cock deep into her gushing cunt. Before she knew it he had withdrawn his cock from her pussy and in one swift movement buried himself in her ass. Melinda cried out in pain as he slammed his cock again and again deep into her bowels.

This was definitely not like Ron, he would usually spend several minutes loosening her up before entering her ass, but not this time, he was like a man possessed. As that wonderful warm feeling rose up within her she could feel his cock begin to throb and his labored breath washing over her neck as she came as violently as she had ever come in her life.

As soon as Melinda began to come down his cock erupted deep in her ass filling her with more come than she could ever remember. She could feel it running down her leg as he finished with a few uncontrollable spasms. "Wow, what the hell got into you?" she asked. The only response she received was a very soft mumble followed by a not so soft snore. Poor thing, he must be exhausted Melinda thought to herself as she closed her eyes relishing the warmth she found enveloped in his arms and drifted back to sleep.

Melinda woke to the smell of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Ron never ceased to amaze her, she was sure he was still tired from his trip and last night, and here he was in the kitchen making breakfast when he should be catching up on his sleep.

"What the hell got into you last night?" Melinda chirped as she entered the kitchen wrapped only in her terry cloth robe.

"We got lucky and caught a standby last night." Ron quipped flashing her a smile that would make a nun melt. "I thought I'd surprise you with a little breakfast so I slept on the couch so I wouldn't wake you."

Melinda started to stutter her confusion when, as if in answer to her questions, Ron's best friend Mike bounded down the stairs, his hair still damp from the shower.

"Good morning folks!" Mike sang out.

Melinda quickly found a chair as the color drained from her face and her knees went weak as the realization of what happened last night hit her square in the stomach.