Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clamped down on him with her legs, instinctively trying to get him closer to her, preventing him from spilling himself anywhere but inside her virgin pussy.

With a grin and a grunt he reached up and held onto her left shoulder with his right hand, as his left hand grabbed her hip and anchored himself as he thrust into her.

"Cumming. Penny I'm cumming.."

"Yes! Yes!" She begged and let herself go. She could feel him starting to release inside her. A few quick thrusts then his pace slowed dramatically as he was slowly pumping the remaining cum into her awaiting pussy hole.

She held him tight to her, as if she was afraid he'd disappear from her. As soon as he had regained some strength he slid out of her, his semen mixed with her own juices slowly oozing out of her. He gazed into those marvelous green eyes of hers.

"You are fantastic," He panted, grabbing her hand and kissing it gently.

"I don't know what I expected," she said as She stretched out and cuddled up around him. "But I never expected my first time to be so..." She met his gaze, "awesome." She grinned and sat up next to him, starting to kiss him slowly.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want anymore. Hell, I could go again if you wanted to," She finished that thought by gently sucking his bottom lip.

He chuckled as she released him.

"Give me a couple of hours and you're on."

A bear like growl escaped from his stomach, followed by a similar one from her.

"After we've eaten, of course," he said with a chuckle.

She grinned wickedly.

"Plenty of time to get some take out, catch you up on the news then have you fuck my brains out."

His jaw nearly dropped. There was no way she had seen this as a mistake. And he couldn't either. There was not a single worry in his head that he'd made a mistake, except for not doing this sooner.

Cupping her face in his hands he kissed her gingerly, adding a little bit of tongue before breaking free. She grinned and rolled away from him, climbing out of bed as she went in search of cordless phone and the Chinese Takeout menu.

He stretched and stared up at the ceiling, a feeling of contentment washing over him.

"This is going to be the best weekend ever."