Coming Home

Story Info
Daddy returns home to find his babygirl waiting to serve...
1.6k words
4.37
24.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time getting home. I knew she was there, that she had been there for a while and was waiting for me. Taking time gave her the chance to prepare herself, divest herself of the vanilla world of work and prepare herself into her babygirl submissive headspace. Her mind and slipping into her mind are my greatest pleasures because of the power I hold over her mind that then translates into very interesting control over her body. She is delicious, beautiful, and the three W's....warm, wet, and willing.

Entering the house, the smell of melted scented wax assails my nostrils. It is a delight to have this sensation as it adds so much to the ambiance of the scene. The lights are low, candles are lit, and the house is quiet.

And there she is. She is kneeling feet from the door, head down, eyes closed, thighs spread, wrists resting on her knees with her palms up, offering herself to me, open, unfettered, and free. She wears only three pieces of jewelry, the most important her Daddy's Girl bracelet. She is such a beautiful sight there kneeling, waiting, open, her mind slipping deeper into the part of her where she gets to be free.

I step towards her, lowering my bag to the ground so that my hands can be unencumbered. Her hair is down, the way I like it, perfect to pet or to wrap my fingers in and control her. She knows I am there but maintains amazing composure, not moving, breathing slowly, waiting and anticipating.

"Hello babygirl," I whisper in a low voice. She does not move but a small smile graces her lips. Such a good sign.

I step to her slowly and quietly, contemplating what I want to do with this beautiful woman who has surrendered herself to me. Normally I lift her chin and kiss her, beckoning her to stand so that we can embrace. But not tonight.

"Mouth," I say.

She slowly opens her mouth, little pink tongue reaching out to run across her lips. Her lips glisten and her wet tongue is so inviting. She waits for thirty seconds, licking her lips, her head still down and eyes closed. And then her hands reach up, palms laying flat on my thighs, sliding upwards across my thighs, seeking out the zipper to my pants. Holding the top of my pants with one hand, she slowly draws down my zipper, reaches her hand inside and draws out my cock.

Eyes closed, she lifts her head and tentatively reaches out with her tongue to caress the head of my cock, slow, wet swirls that make me harden faster. Once wet, she leans forward and takes me completely in her mouth without stopping until her lips press against the base of my cock, tongue swirling around me. She holds me in her mouth for as long as she can before she needs to breath, pulling her head back, opening her mouth wider, so that she can breathe but not removing me from her mouth. Her mouth and tongue then resume their slow assault on my flesh. The sensation is amazing but the vision of her, hands now returned back to her knees, palms up, eyes closed, mouth slipping back and forth across my cock, is intoxicating. She sucks on me as if her very existence, her ability to be, depends on the movement of my body inside hers.

This is a slow teasing. She knows that there is no desire for her to bring me to climax, simply to show me her love and her submission by servicing me and warming me up for later fun. I stand, enjoying the feeling of her magical mouth, reveling in the exchange that is taking place between us with such a limited amount of sound and other contact. Her pace remains slow, sliding up and down the length of my cock, coating it with her saliva, sucking so that her cheeks hollow, her tongue never stopping.

I reach down and wrap my fingers in her hair, holding her head still, and pushing my cock deep into her mouth. She knows to hold still and let me use her. I can smell her excitement, her sex soaking wet between those spread thighs. She wants to touch herself but knows she does not have permission. At least, not yet. As she gags on me, I slowly ease myself from her mouth with a soft pop, saliva dripping down across her chin. She stays still, eyes closed, waiting.

"One," I whisper.

Her breath catches.

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

Her breathing increases, breasts rising and falling, hips grinding as her body's excitement increases. This is his power over her mind and body.

"Six." The volume and force of my voice increase.

"Seven." I pause, watching her reaction. Her composure is slipping.

"Eight." She begins to shake. I count slower.

"Nine." Her breathing increases, almost panting.

I pause, watching her, noting the flush across her chest, the erectness of her nipples. The flush of her cheeks.

"Ten." I say this word with force and volume.

Her body convulses as the orgasm that started in her mind spread out through her body like a bursting sun. Here is when she looses composure, breath raged, gasping, body contorting as she cums without a single touch but the power of my words. My fingers do not leave her hair, holding her head still while the rest of her body moves involuntarily as she rides the waves of spasms, contractions, and firing nerves.

As she comes down from the orgasm I whisper, "That's my good girl."

She murmurs an almost wordless thanks, trying to catch her breath and regain her composure.

"Babygirl, touch yourself. I want you to make yourself cum. I want you to make a puddle on my floor."

She shivers at the command. Her sex is already drooling her excitement from the feeling of me in her mouth, my hand in her hair, the orgasm that I had spoke into her mind and body. One hand reaches down between her thighs, parting her labia while the other tenderly caresses her clit in slow circular motions. I tighten my grip on her hair, directing her head up to face me though her eyes remain closed. Her mouth falls open at the sensations emanating from her sex as her fingers touch her most delicate parts. Her fingers slowly increase in speed, dancing over her clit in the way she knows so well will drive her over the edge. Her fingers dip inside her sopping sex, drawing out moisture to ease the rubbing of her clit. Her breath comes faster, more ragged, nipples throbbing with excitement and painfully hard. She whimpers because she is close.

"Daddy..."

I smile. This is where the fun begins.

"Daddy, please...I am so close..."

I pull on her hair, forcing her to rise slightly from her kneeling position, her fingers never stopping moving. She whimpers again and knows she cannot hold on much longer.

"Open your eyes babygirl, look at me."

Her eyes snap open and bore into mine. The longing, the desire, the edge of losing control sparkle in those beautiful eyes. Her fingers move faster and I can see the strain of her holding back her orgasm until she has permission.

"Do not close your eyes, babygirl. Do not close your eyes, look into mine."

Her breathing catches.

"Daddy...."

I smile and know the moment has arrived. "You may cum, babygirl."

Her eyes burst wide as her orgasm rips through her, her sex exploding in a gush of moisture that streams onto the carpet below her thighs. Her fingers keep moving, eyes locked on mine, as she grinds and convulses through her orgasm.

"Keep cumming, babygirl. You do not have permission to stop. Cum for Daddy."

The flush of her cheeks and chest grow, her eyes wide, and her body follows my instruction as she cums again, a hot stream of fluid ejaculating from her convulsing sex. The carpet below her is soaked, betraying her excitement and pleasure. Her eyes don't leave mine as her she slides down from the orgasm and quickly escalates into another orgasm. Her fingers are a blur, the wet squishing sounds music to my ears, the sound of her hot, wet gush of cum being splattered across her thighs and the carpet as she continues to assault her sex. Her eyes still do not close though her eyelids flutter and they roll as her body is consumed by the sensations flooding her.

"Good girl."

With a gasp, her hands stop but her body continues to convulse with aftershocks of her orgasms. Her eyes close and she gasps, trying to catch her breath. With my hand still in her hair, I bend down, slide my hand between her thighs and coat myself with her excitement. My fingers move to her mouth and she greedily licks her cum from my fingers, mouth opening to take my fingers in and sucking on them as she sucked my cock.

I remove my fingers from her mouth and tell her to open her eyes. The look of desire, contentment, happiness, bliss, horniness, surrender all pour from the sparkles in those eyes. I lean my lips to hers and kiss her, tasting her sex on her lips and tongue. She reaches around me and wraps her arms around me, drawing me to her. The kiss breaks and she rests her face against my crotch, hard cock resting on her cheek as she comes down and out of the moment.

"Thank you, Daddy..."

"You are so welcome, babygirl. You are such a good, good girl," I whisper.

It takes her a few moments before she is able to speak again.

"I love you, Daddy. Welcome home. Please, Daddy, how can I serve you?"