Coming Home

Story Info
The intimate thoughts of a pet and Master at home.
3.4k words
4.26
8.1k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Wonderful thanks to JustRex for his additions to this story. No pet could ever have asked for a more wonderful Master. All my love, Your Rose.****

PET

I come home after a long day, stepping inside and closing the door behind me. Before I go any further, I slip off my boots and socks. I put both neatly inside the cubby off to the side of the entryway. Next, my shirt and pants, neatly folded and place on top of the wooden box. Finally, my bra and panties. I shiver a little, even though the temperature in the house is always comfortable. A compromise from Master for his preferred attire on his pets: nothing.

As I stand there completely nude, I grab the collar from the hook. My hook. My collar. A beautiful example of artistry. Made by your hands. The loving hands of my wonderfully talented Master. I place it around my neck, rubbing your mark as my fingers pass over it. As it buckles snugly into place, I sigh happily, a wide smile spreading across my face. I am never so happy as I am in that collar.

I busy myself with my chores, awaiting your arrival home. I clean, I dust, I vacuum, I organize, I shine. All while completely nude. I guess I could have been clothed while doing them. There are no cameras, no monitors, no way you could know that I didn't do my chores nude. But, I would know I didn't do it as you liked. And telling you anything other than the truth... No. So, I do my chores nude.

I prepare your dinner, but do not begin cooking it until I know you are on your way home. I make myself a small amount, eating it on my small stool in the kitchen. Just enough to tide me over until I can eat my real meal with you. The rest of my evening is spent on the floor, sitting on my small purple pet bed, waiting for you. I'm not allowed on the furniture. Not until Master has made me cum at least once.

11:20. You'll be home soon. I return to the kitchen, turning on the oven. Your dinner slips into the oven, bubbling within moments. 11:45. Any moment now. I'm already wet with the anticipation of feeling your touch. The sound of your voice. Your breath on my neck.

Waiting. For my beautiful and wonderful Master.

MASTER

I step out of the truck and lock it in the driveway, then use My key to open the front door and step inside. In the little cubby by the door I can see My pet girl's clothes. All neatly folded with her bra and panties on top.

Such a good girl, My pet.

Glancing up I see the hook where her collar hangs is empty.

Never once has she forgotten to put her collar on. It made her so happy the first time I buckled it in place around her neck, she almost burst into tears. Then I almost had to spank her to get her to take it off before she left the house. My love never wants to be without her collar. I never want to see her without it.

I stand just for a moment, thinking about My pet girl. Padding about the house naked, just the way I always want her. Doing her chores with that beatific smile on her lips while she works. Keeping the house clean and organized just for Me. That luscious body always in plain view. Shapely legs and strong thighs. That firm enticing bottom. Neatly trimmed little patch of hair just above her cleft. Slim waist, just right for putting My hands around. Those ripe firm beautiful breasts jiggling just a little as she moves. Strong shoulders and her slim neck. Bearing both My collar and My mark. That sweet sweet face with her wide brilliant smile.

My nostrils flare as I sniff the air. Dinner is cooking and it smells delicious. But above that I can smell her. My sweet scented flower. I want her much more than dinner.

Smiling like the luckiest man in the world, I walk into the house where she waits.

PET

The music in the kitchen is loud enough that I don't hear you enter. I decided to clean up a little while I waited, putting on jazz music to work by. As a particularly sultry song plays, I have begun to sing along, dancing and swaying to the beat.

It's not long before I've become completely lost in the melody. Closing my eyes, my naked body is swept off into a fantasy world. I'm singing and dancing on stage, surrounded by admirers. Not completely naked, that's another dream. No, this time it's Carnegie Hall. The house is packed. But I only feel one set of eyes. Yours.

A wide smile crosses my face as I realize those set of eyes are real. Actively taking in my form. But I don't stop. I pretend I haven't noticed you yet. Still singing and dancing. Just for you. My wonderful Master.

MASTER

Standing in the doorway, I watch and listen. All of My senses devouring My ravishing girl as she performs only for Me.

As the music slows to a stop I clap My hands softly. In a moment of quirkiness I consider holding up My lighter for more. "Bravo, My pet. Absolutely amazing. What a perfect welcome." I bow My head and you bow to Me and start to go to your knees, but I stop you with a gesture, then another. Up, with one finger pointing upward. My girl knows what it means. Back straight, feet shoulder width apart, hands crossed in the small of your back.

I can see your eyes darting back and forth as I step closer. Under your skin your ribs are still heaving slightly. My pet girl is warm and flushed with her efforts. Without a word, one hand goes behind your head, gathering a handful of that thick hair in My fist, controlling your every movement. I tip your head back and My lips come down on yours, rough, demanding, devouring. Owning you with My lips.

My other hand cups a warm firm tit, fingers kneading your flesh. I roll your hard nipple between thumb and forefinger, bringing a gasp and a moan into My mouth from yours.

It only stays there a moment, then travels down over your belly through the little patch I love so much and down between your thighs. Mmmm.... My girl is wet and wanting. Without any preamble, My big rough hand cups your pussy, one large finger sliding deep up into your body, bringing a deeper moan from your chest. I grip you as if I were trying to lift you from the ground, My skin rotating against your hard needy little clit. With an effort, I pull My lips from yours, turning your head until My mouth is against your ear.

"Now, Mine." I growl. "For Me." "Now." "Come."

PET

Just those words are enough to break the dam of ecstasy which was building within me. Every nerve sparks as I cum around your fingers. it takes every bit of strength I have to remain in this position. My cries ring out, bouncing off of the shining surfaces in the kitchen. As I finally come down, my breath is gasping and my eyes are still slightly rolled.

"Your dinner will get cold, Master."

I nip at your ear after whispering into it, still maintaining my position.

MASTER

I chuckle softly. My girl always thinking. One of the reasons why I love you so. My fingers slips out of you and I bring My hand up, presenting the pet-scented digit to your mouth. "Wash Master's hand before dinner, Mine." Obediently, with your eyes gazing up at Me, you suck My finger between your lips hot wet little tongue laving My skin, cleaning all of your juices from My finger. When it is nice and clean I pull it from between your lips and kiss you quickly, My tongue enjoying the taste of your sweet pussy as it lingers on your lips.

Releasing my grip on your hair, I turn you towards the stove. With a playful swat on your fanny, I get My lovely pet girl moving again as I turn and sit down at the table.

"Let's eat, My beauty. I am starving." My eyebrow raises as I watch your lithe form. Then we will discuss dessert."

PET

Still shaking slightly from the experience, I plate your food and bring it to the table. It's a little bit more food than I would normally serve you, but I know my portion will come from your plate, also.

I serve you as you sit at the table, making sure your plate, fork, knife and spoon are all equidistant from the edge of the table. I kneel on the floor beside you, waiting patiently for my portion.

As I kneel, I eye the piece of meat I really want which is steadily growing between your legs.

MASTER

I sit patiently, My eyes never leaving you. Watching with pride as My girl works to make everything perfect. Slim sure little hands placing each item exactly where they need to be.

I often worry I might not be worthy of such an amazing girl. But I also know your heart belongs to Me completely. The love of My pet girl wipes away My fears.

As you kneel on the little padded mat beside Me with a happy sigh, one hand comes down on the back of your head briefly. "My good girl." I see you wiggle with pleasure at My touch.

"My Master." you murmur.

My lips purse, blowing away the steam wafting from the first bite of meat and potatoes before I put it in My mouth. Mmmm... delicious as always. The yummy sounds as I chew make you smile with pride.

Another forkful, properly cooled with My breath. I turn and lower it to your lips, one hand beneath to keep any drips off of your skin. "Eat with Me, pet girl. Enjoy this as I do." One hand atop your thigh and the other resting on My knee you open your mouth and take the offered bite.

I just love finding things to put between those soft full lips. Keeping them occupied is My passion. It takes effort on My part not to hurry through this wonderful meal, eager to move on to something just as exciting.

Down between My legs, My prick pulses against My thigh. Growing harder with each passing moment. Distended veins thumping out a primal rhythm of desire.

PET

Each bite is ambrosia. Not because I am prideful of my cooking, it is mediocre at best. No, it is the act of being fed. Fed from Your plate. At Your table. By Your side. At Your hand. My need grows with each bite, each swallow, each satisfying mouthful.

My eyes take in Your growing arousal at every chance. Oh, how I long for dessert. The hand on Your begins a slowly path upward, centimeter by centimeter, carefully moved so as not to attract attention. As if working towards not waking a sleeping cobra. But I must touch it, I must.

I ache and wiggle as the meal drags on.

MASTER

I purposefully drag out My dinner, savoring each bite. Enjoying each mouthful I present to your lips. Leaning down and collecting warm kisses between bites.

My pet girl's cooking gets better and better each day. Because she loves to please Me. And partially because of the large collection of wooden spoons in the caddy set on the counter. Used both for cooking and improving her skills. Master is often miserly in His choice of toys. But always with an eye towards efficiency. I enjoy the little shiver as My girl reaches for one whether she is cooking or bringing it to Me in her teeth.

I am also quite aware of the soft little hand inching up My thigh. As I mop up the last of the gravy with the final bite and present it to your lips, My hand reaches down and lays atop yours, stopping you briefly. The disappointment in your eyes vanishes as I move your hand upwards to cover the bulge of My prick beneath My uniform pants. Small fingers wrap around My girth and you squeeze, delighted.

The fork clatters softly into the empty plate and it is pushed to the side. A finger comes up before your face. "Do not move until I say so, pet." The pad of My finger rests against your forehead. "Perfectly still, Mine." You freeze in place as instructed, quivering a little. My finger comes down under your chin, tipping your head up as I looked into those big soft eyes.

"Tell Master what you want, My pet."

PET

My breath is short, my eyes are wide. I stare into your wonderful eyes, trying very hard not to simply take what I want.

But that is not our way. That would not please you. That would only earn me time with one of those wooden spoons.

My voice is soft and needy, leaving my lips only enough to be heard by you.

"I want dessert, Master. I want a thick, creamy, salty dessert. Every last drop."

Still, I remain frozen, but just saying those words has caused me to begin to drip down my legs. I'm more than positive I am making a small mark on the pad below me.

MASTER

I can almost taste your desire on the air, reminding Me of the earlier taste of your needy little pussy on your lips.

"Good girl, My love."

Regretfully, I remove your hand from My lap and place it on your own thigh. My chair scoots back and I rise and place one boot on the seat. "These first, love." I can see your fingers trembling as you unlace My boots one after another and tug them from My feet. Carefully they are placed side by side. I smile, knowing in the morning they will be replaced with the other pair, highly polished by My pet girl's adoring hands. My socks follow.

My belt comes undone and I roll it and place it on the table. Those eyes follow the thick band of leather and I see another wave of goosebumps run up and down your flesh. My girl has known the kiss of leather against her bottom more than a few times.

Moving quickly, My shirt comes unbuttoned and falls to the floor. My pants are skinned down My legs and follow, leaving your Master in t-shirt and boxers. It is quite obvious how much I want you. My t-shirt hits the floor and My boxers quickly make it to the pile and I stand before you naked and achingly erect.

Your eyes are unable to look away from My hard prick as it bobs in the air before your eyes. Entranced, like a mouse before a cobra. I slide back into the chair, My feet on either side of your thighs as I move the prize you seek closer.

My girl wants so badly to move, but forces herself to remain perfectly still as instructed.

I gesture for your hands and wrap them around the base of My shaft and hold them in place. "Listen carefully, My pet girl.bUse your hands and your mouth. Make slow gentle love to Master's cock. No more than halfway in. It would distress me to hear you gag so soon after we ate. Use your lips and tongue, My sweet flower. And those soft little hands. Show Master how much you want it."

PET

I look up into those piercing eyes, waiting for my permission to begin. With a devilish grin, You release my hands, and I begin.

I kiss Your tip, already tasting the salty dew collecting there. My tongue comes out to lick it clean. Mmmmm... What a lovely dessert this will be. I make a little circle around and around. A growl slips your lips as you grow so hard you begin to bob in my hands. My hands begin to play, shifting your foreskin up and down your wonderful shaft.

My mouth comes down around your tip, sucking and shifting up and down. But not all the way. Only half way down. Just as instructed.

You grow harder and harder, making me moan. My eyes never leave yours. I want to see your pleasure. Want to see how much you've wanted me all day.

MASTER

"Mmm... That feels so good, My love." I gaze down into your deep brown eyes, watching that sweet mouth sliding up and down My cock. Your hot wet tongue lapping at Me. Soft hands stroking up and down.

Every second of the day I missed My pet girl. Now to get this wonderfully erotic welcome home.... I feel like the luckiest Master in the world. But then I already did.

God... watching you.... feeling you.... listening to the sounds of your mouth on Me... Is making Me crazy. A low, deep growl rumbles in my chest. I see you smile around me at the sound. Suddenly it feels as if it's a million degrees in the room. All of My blood is rushing away from My head. All i can see is your eyes. All I can feel is your touch. My universe shrinks down to nothing but My pet girl and her lips on My flesh.

My toes curl up. I can't take any more. Hands gripping the chair My hips flex and I groan long and deep in delight filling your mouth with My joy.

Watching and feeling you swallowing around Me make stars flash behind My eyes. I might faint, but I don't want to miss a second.

The first coherent thing from My lips... "God.... My flower, I love you."

PET

I swallow the salty creamy dessert, not spilling a drop, a smile spreading across my face as you say the words.

I stand, using the chair as leverage, leaning down to press my face to yours in a deep, loving kiss. I'm sure to let my tongue play with yours, letting you taste yourself on my lips. I pull back enough to speak. "I love you, my Master. But I do believe it's time for bed. Shall we?"

My knees bend, and I slide onto the chair with you, straddling your legs, but careful not to put too much pressure on you. Your aching body has done enough. My hips move down, back and forth just enough to make contact with you. I can feel you growing once again, making me smile. I do so love the effect I have on you.

My eyes don't leave Yours. We are both panting slightly, exchanging the same heat, moist air between us. Panting from our activities before or from the growing pleasure of now? Who knows? Who cares?

Another long, deep, passionate kiss, making me moan and whimper into your mouth. "I want you, Master."

MASTER

Mmm..... very nice. Even after that sweet mouth swallowed My pet girl's favorite dessert, I never even got the chance to go soft again. The taste of Me on your tongue. The feel of your hot wet little treasure on My skin. The slick wanting lips up and down My shaft.

Someone invented a sauna which uses sex instead of steam.

I know two people who are going to need a shower.

Later though..... much later. I am busy.

I want to just take your hips and guide you down on Me. But no.... it would be uncomfortable right now. I feel too good to put up with discomfort. Master wants to be pampered. After a long day of doing What Needed To Be Done, I want to be done to. And for. Being the Master has perqs like that.

I smile into your lips, tasting them once more. "Let's go, My greatest treasure. I want to watch you take Me inside you. I want to watch your eyes as your passion builds. Hold those firm beauties in My hands. Look up into your face as you call My name."

Reluctantly I move you from My lap and stand. Take your soft little hand in Mine. Lead you off to our bed.

"Come, My love." I give you a glance with That Grin on My lips. "Repeatedly."