Coming Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her bouncing tits, pinching both dark brown nipples hard between my thumbs and index fingers. I could feel another orgasm building in my groin, her finger brushing my cock as she swirled it around her huge clit.

"I'm gonna...gonna...cum...OH YES...YESSSSS...NOW...FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEEE!" she shrieked, riding me up and down furiously, her juices spurting out around my throbbing cock on to my belly and crotch and balls.

Having already cum in her mouth and pussy, I was able to hold out for a few minutes while she just kept cumming and cumming and cumming, screaming louder and louder as each wave of her orgasm crested and another built on it, again and again. Finally, I could no longer hold back.

"MOM...MOMMY...I'M CUM...CUMMING...OH FUCK...YES...NOW!" I screeched as my semen gushed into her.

My mother continued wildly riding my cock until I finally deflated and slipped out of her pussy, followed by a river of my cum mixed with her juices. She collapsed on top of me, nuzzling against my sweat coated chest. I just held her close until our breathing returned to something approaching normal.

12