Coming Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you're disgusting," Kerri said. "Kim, I have to tell you something."

"Okay," Kim said, sniffling, and scooted toward her. Her bathrobe fell open again, and Kerri realized they were both half-naked, vulnerable. It seemed fitting somehow.

"I felt... I feel... the same way. I have for a long time. So I totally know what you're talking about."

Kim's eyes widened. "You do?"

Kerri nodded. "In fact... and this next part's kind of hard... you have to promise me you're not going to freak out, okay?" She suddenly felt like her adrenaline was going to go off again.

Kim blinked, then nodded numbly. "Okay."

Kerri took a deep breath. "When I was up here last summer... Dad and I..."

"Oh my god," Kim said. Her mouth dropped open.

"Yeah."

"You didn't."

"We did."

Kim gaped in shock. "Like, you...?"

"We had sex," Kerri said.

Kim's hand's clapped over her mouth.

"A lot," Kerri added.

"Holy shit," Kim said, her voice muffled between her fingers.

"Yeah," Kerri said with a grimace. "So, when you started talking about how you thought he was hot and how you used to want to marry him, I got... jealous, I guess."

"Oh my god," Kim said, and stood up. "It makes so much more sense now." She began to pace the room. "You seriously fucked him?"

"Yeah," Kerri said. "Several times, actually."

"And he was, like... okay with it?"

Kerri laughed. The wide-eyed disbelief on her sister's face was somehow charming. "Well, eventually. He took some convincing. I think that maybe he'd wanted to for awhile, but couldn't really admit it to himself. I had to draw him out a little. There was some drama."

"Oh my god," Kim said, and suddenly smiled. "You sick bitch."

They both laughed, and Kerri felt a great deal of the tension in the room suddenly bleed away.

Kim sat down on the bed again, on Kerri's side this time, close to her. "So what was it like?"

"What do you mean, what was it like?" Kerri asked.

"You know what I mean. Was he good?"

Kerri smiled. "Um, yeah. He is. Was. Is."

Kim's eyes widened again. "Have you two done it again since you've been here?"

Kerri grimaced. "Yeah. Last night. I'm sorry."

Kim laughed and fell back on the bed, the front of her robe coming completely undone. Her small nipples pointed at the ceiling, slightly hard in the chill air. "I can't believe this," she said. "It's totally surreal."

"You're telling me," Kerri said.

"God," Kim said, rubbing her eyes. "I thought I was a total monster for feeling the way I did. I thought I was going straight to hell."

"Well, you still might," Kerri said with a smile.

Kim giggled. "This is such an incredible relief. I mean, it's still weird, but..."

"But you're not alone," Kerri said.

Kim looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah," she said, and reached for Kerri's hand. Kerri took it and squeezed.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you too, runt."

Kim held onto her hand, biting her lip. "So... tell me what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me how you got him to... how you convinced him."

Kerri laughed. "Seriously? You want all the messy details?"

"I seriously want all the messy details."

Kerri thought about it, then shrugged. "All right," she said. "But just remember, you asked for it."

# # #

She started with the tale of that first night out on the balcony, where they'd had some wine and talked, and how they'd had their first awkward kiss. She talked about his reluctance and nervousness, and how she'd gently coerced him into letting her go down on him. Kim listened, wide-eyed and rapt, and by the time Kerri finished her description, she was squirming a little on the bed.

Kerri glossed over the details of her father shutting the door on her afterward, and the awkward conversation that had followed, and moved straight on to her encounter in the barn. She felt a touch of guilt at betraying their secret, but at the same time, felt a rush from watching Kim's reaction. Several times, Kim stopped to press her for details; about what he'd said, about his body, about what it had been like. By the time she finished the second part of her story, Kim's face was flushed.

"So what happened after that?" Kim asked.

Kerri smiled. "Oh my god. You're into this, aren't you?"

Kim nodded eagerly. "Please? I want to hear the whole thing."

"I don't know. He's probably going to be pissed when he finds out I told you."

"Please?"

"All right," Kerri said. Her knees ached from so much time spent sitting, and so she stretched out next to her sister. A small part of her knew where this might lead, but the thought of breaking a fresh taboo made her heart beat faster. Kim seemed grateful for the closeness, and scooted close to her, not bothering to close her bathrobe.

Surprising herself a little, Kerri skipped the bit about the hardware store. That, she decided, belonged to just her and her father. She also neglected to mention their moment in the bathtub, and the mixed feelings of nostalgia and arousal it had stirred in her. She found she liked keeping a few things to herself.

Instead, she skipped ahead to the night they'd spent in the tent, and told Kim about how she'd gone down on him in the pouring rain. As she talked, she gingerly put one hand on her sister's bare stomach, testing her reaction. Kim responded with a nervous smile and a soft, happy noise. She didn't seem to mind.

"So, then, last night..." Kerri said.

"Yes," Kim said. "This was after I'd gone up to bed, right?"

"That's right." Kerri stroked slow circles on Kim's stomach with her forefinger. "You were falling asleep in Dad's lap, and so he sent you to bed, and we went upstairs."

"Mm-hmm," Kim said, her eyes closed as she imagined the scene.

"We started making out... he put his tongue in my mouth... and then I put his hand on my breast. And he said that we had to stop. That any minute, you could come upstairs and catch us."

Kerri realized that she was embellishing heavily, telling a version of the story that wasn't exactly the truth. She'd felt a pang of guilt ever since coming clean to her sister, knowing that she'd have to confess again to her father in turn. There was every chance that he wouldn't be happy about what she'd done -- but tonight, she'd decided, her sister would be.

"Then what?" Kim asked, her breath heavy.

"I told him that I didn't care if you caught us," Kerri said. "And I said that you'd probably like it if you did, because you were every bit as dirty as both of us."

"You did not," Kim grinned. "You're totally lying."

"Don't argue with your older sister," Kerri said, flattening her palm against Kim's stomach. "So then he told me that I was being a brat... just like you, actually..."

"What?" Kim said indignantly, lifting her head. Kerri put her hand on Kim's forehead and pushed her down again.

"So I asked him what he was going to do about it," she said. "And he said he was going to punish me for being such a bad girl." Her heart thumping, she decided to take the plunge and indulge what she'd been thinking: she leaned down and kissed her sister on the neck. Instead of drawing back or freaking out, Kim murmured and squirmed closer, tilting her head to give Kerri better access.

Interesting, Kerri thought to herself, and decided to see how far she could take this.

"I asked him if he wanted to take me over his knee and spank me... or maybe put something in my mouth to shut me up. Or if he'd ever thought about you and I together, of punishing us both at the same time for being so very bad..."

"Oh god," Kim breathed.

"And he said that I'd better behave... and that I'd better apologize... and he pushed me onto my knees..." Slowly, Kerri slipped her hand down Kim's stomach, between her legs. Kim spread her thighs apart with a sigh, her eyes shut tight.

"I'm not sure if you want to hear the rest of this," Kerri said with a grin, and ran her tongue over Kim's right nipple.

Kim groaned and grabbed the hair at the back of Kerri's head, twisting her fingers in it, and Kerri felt a rush of satisfaction.

"Don't you dare stop," Kim whispered fiercely. "Finish it."

For answer, Kerri took Kim's entire nipple between her lips, feeling it harden in her mouth. She felt Kim quivering with anticipation and arousal, and knowing how turned on Kim was made her feel gratified and powerful.

Kim groaned softly, tilting her body to give Kerri easier access. "Please finish it..."

Kerri pulled away, sidling herself closer to her sister, their bodies pressed together. She realized just how warm it had grown in the room, and that they were both sweating.

"So then he pushed me down on my knees," she began again, pausing to kiss Kim's breast again. "And before I can even say anything, he shoves his cock in my mouth. And I'm sucking him off, thinking about how you're just downstairs, and what would happen if you came up and saw us together." Not at all true, but it made a pleasant fiction.

"Then he throws me on the bed," she continued. "Face down. And he puts his hand on the back of my neck, holding me down so I can't move. And he calls me a little whore as he puts his cock in me--"

Watching her sister's face carefully, Kerri slipped a finger into her. Kim was extremely wet, and the finger slid in easily. Kim's entire body stiffened, and she gave a satisfying whimper, her eyes still shut tight.

"And I'm begging him to stop, because I know it'll turn him on." More white lies. It didn't matter. This night was no longer about the truth. She added a second finger to the first, sliding it into her. Kim's arms were thrown back over her head, her hands twisting the sheets into crumpled balls. In the space of a few minutes, Kim had given herself over completely, as if unburdening heself of her secret had opened her up to anything.

Kerri grinned and continued. "But he doesn't stop. He starts fucking me harder, so hard I'm trying not to scream... and while he fucks me, I'm saying 'Daddy, stop, please stop, I'm sorry,' and he tells me to shut up and be a good... little... whore..."

Kerri thrust her fingers inside Kim with each word, a little harder each time. After that, there was no more talking. Kim threw her head back and gave a high-pitched, shivering moan, her whole body twitching, then tensing. Her face had turned bright red, her face screwed into an agonized expression as she came. Kim seemed to collapse all at once, her body relaxing, her breath escaping her in one long, ecstatic sigh.

Impulsively, Kerri leaned down and kissed her sister. Kim returned it enthusiastically, her arms coming down to wrap around her and squeeze her tight. Kim was quivering all over, breathing hard.

"Oh my god," she gasped, her mouth inches from Kerri's. "Did that really just happen?"

"It really just happened."

"Holy shit," Kim said. "This is so insane..."

Kerri giggled despite herself. "You have no idea how many times I've thought the same thing."

Kim's eyes blinked open at last, and it seemed as though she was waking up from some fugue state. She looked down at her own body, now covered in fine droplets of sweat. "I can't believe we just did that," she said, still holding onto Kerri with both arms.

"It came as a bit of a surprise to me, too," Kerri said, and kissed her sister on the cheek. "Did you like it, though?"

"Oh my god," Kim said again, and leaned up to kiss her gratefully.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Kim laid back on the bed again, her breath slowing. "We're so bad," she said.

"Very bad," Kerri said matter-of-factly. "Going straight to hell."

Kim brushed damp hair out of her eyes. "What are we going to tell Dad?" she asked. They looked at each other, then both burst into laughter at the sheer absurdity of it all.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Kerri said.

Kim bit her lip. "You do know that I still want to fuck him. Right? Like, more than ever, now."

Kerri smiled. "I'd kind of figured as much."

"Are you going to be jealous if I do?"

"Earlier tonight, I thought I'd probably throw you under the snowplow if you did," Kerri said. "Now, I think we might be okay."

Kim propped herself up on her elbows. "Do you think he'd... let me? Do you think he'd want me? Did he say anything about that?"

Kerri managed not to wince, remembering how he'd said that he'd never thought of Kim that way. But then, he'd said something very similar to Kerri the previous summer.

"I don't know," Kerri said. "I think so. But I think we might have to work together a little."

"You're going to help me," Kim said. "You're going to help me fuck my dad."

"Our dad," Kerri said. "What kind of sibling would I be if I didn't?"

Kim gave a nervous giggle. "This is completely insane, you know. This is totally, completely fucked up."

Kerri shrugged bare shoulders. "Little sister, welcome to my world."

12