Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

Brandon's rhythm faltered and his thrusting became erratic as he began unloading a huge load into Lonnie's still quivering chute. Brandon's vision faded as stars shot across his mind. Spurt after spurt of hot cream burst deep into Lonnie until Brandon finally lost control of his arms and collapsed hard onto Lonnie's body, still hard, still buried deep inside the smaller man. He tried to pull back, but Lonnie's hands grabbed him and held him in place.

"No. Stay..."

Brandon opened his eyes, and they slowly focused on the man underneath him. Lonnie had one hand digging into his shoulder. The other held tight to the nape of his neck. His heart pounded in his chest and emotions overwhelmed him as he looked down and tried to focus on the man underneath him. Lonnie was whispering and Brandon struggled to hear his words.

"... love you, big daddy. Love you, Brandon..."

Brandon panicked at the spoken words and the raw emotion they held. The reality of what just happened slammed into him. He had his cock buried inside another man. He couldn't breathe. He pulled back suddenly, sliding out of the tight body, yanking away from Lonnie's grasp, and smacking his hand away. "I ain't no faggot!"

Lonnie looked up at Brandon in shock, looking as if Brandon had punched him in the gut. He twisted from underneath Brandon and wrapped a blanket around his body and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

Brandon couldn't believe he had said that. He was a fucking idiot.

"Fuck!" he shouted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He slammed his fist into the drywall, leaving a gaping hole. He was a fucking idiot, but he needed to get the hell out of here. He couldn't stay here and process this at the same time.

Brandon quickly got dressed, pausing only to wipe his dick and hands on the sheets. He paused outside the bathroom door, where he heard the muffled sounds of Lonnie's sobs. Brandon's chest tightened and he reached for the doorknob, but his pride made him draw back. He finally forced his feet to move and he stumbled to the bedroom door, feeling like his heart was in his stomach.

It took everything in his power to leave the bedroom. He opened the door, stepping over Ricky's sleeping body.

Ricky bounced up and followed Brandon to the back door. Brandon left without a word, climbing into his truck. He clutched at the steering wheel with white knuckles. His heart was pounding and his head throbbed. He drove mindlessly, unaware where he was going. He just needed to get far away.

***

"Thank you, baby," Ben mumbled, unable to Look Benji in the eye.

Benji smiled and leaned in and pressed a kiss to Ben's red cheek. He had never seen his man blush so hard. It was kind of endearing. He helped Ben up and reached around and flushed the toilet. "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

Ben scoffed. "Are you kidding me? I have no dignity left."

Benji laughed and washed his hands, then moved to the shower. He reached in and adjusted the knobs and looked back at Ben. "Come on. You need a shower. You know it's bad when I think you're starting to stink."

Ben's shoulders slumped. "Jesus, Benji. You're killing me. Leave me with a little pride, will ya?"

"I'm just playing with you. You know I love you, Ben."

Benji pulled out two protective bags and wrapped Ben's casts and secured and sealed them with thick rubber bands. After testing the water temperature, he stepped into the shower and held out his hand. Ben moved forward and Benji guided him into the shower and closed the curtain behind them.

"Okay, now, just relax. We do this all the time."

"Yeah, but this time, I won't get to return the favor," he said. He reached up and poked Benji with a plastic coated hand.

Benji looked up and saw the sad look on Ben's face. He pressed up onto his tip-toes and gave his man a kiss. "You can make it up to me when you get your casts off."

Benji took the shower gel and washcloth and scrubbed over every inch of Ben's body until he was squeaky clean. He then went over his body again one more time with just his hands to rinse him off thoroughly. Ben's cock had risen as soon as Benji started to touch him. Now it looked achingly hard. His foreskin had partially retracted to reveal a deep crimson head.

"I need to clean this too, I guess."

Benji took Ben's cock in his hand, pulling back the foreskin and cleaning all around. He slid the foreskin back over the head and Ben drew in a hiss of breath. Benji gripped the thick shaft with both of his hands. He dropped down to his knees and slid his hands up and down together.

Ben looked down at his lover. Benji looked so hot down on his knees. The double-fisted handjob he was giving him felt so damned good. Benji's hazel eyes stared up at Ben, hooded and filled with desire.

"You keep that up and I'm gonna shoot my load all over your face, baby."

Benji's eyes widened at Ben's husky spoken words. "Then come on me, Ben," he whispered. "Shoot it all over me."

Ben couldn't help but groan at the sight before him: Benji on his knees, tugging on Ben's cock with both hands, which was aimed straight for his face. The whispered words brought him even closer. Benji flicked his tongue on the underside of the head, tickling the bundle of nerves where his foreskin connected.

Fuck, Ben once more wished he could grab onto his baby. He was about to lose it. Hell yeah, he was about to give his baby one mother of a facial. "Open your mouth, baby. Keep going. Here it comes!"

Benji opened his mouth just in time. The head of Ben's cock flared and a string of white cream splattered across Benji's face, running from his nose to his forehead. Benji let out a whimper but didn't back away. In fact, he leaned in closer just in time for the second blast to splatter smack in the middle of his forehead. By the time Ben finished, Benji's face, lips and tongue were covered in his thick milky fluid.

Benji kept one hand with a tight grip on Ben's cock. The other reached down between his legs. His eyes never left Ben's as his hand slid up and down, using Ben's jizz for lube. It only took a few strokes before Benji cried out. His face twisted in agonizing pleasure as he unloaded his balls onto the tub floor.

Benji's eyes never left Ben's. Using Ben's softening dick, he ran it over his face, then licked it clean.

"God damn, you are so fucking hot," Ben whispered. "Stand up."

Benji gripped Ben's thick, muscled thigh and pulled himself up to his feet. Ben put his plastic-covered left arm around Benji to hold him in place, then leaned down and kissed him hard, deep and penetrating. He ran his tongue along Benji's messy chin. He sucked his chin clean, then gently nipped him with his teeth.

"I fucking love you, baby."

Benji grinned. "I love you, too."

Ben turned his body so that Benji could get under the spray. After Benji rinsed his face off, he poured shower gel onto the washcloth. Ben couldn't help, but he stood behind Benji while he cleaned his self up. Benji stayed close while he washed, leaning back against Ben's big body. A part of Benji's body always remained in contact with Ben's while he washed himself. Ben was grateful for the intimate physical contact. He couldn't touch Benji with his hands, but this was the next best thing.

Once Benji was clean, he grabbed the wet/dry razor and shaved Ben's face. Benji reshaped and touched up his thick mustache into the thick horseshoe shape he found so sexy.

Ben dropped his head and kissed the top of Benji's blond head. He had been such a bastard to him, but Benji never gave up on him. In sickness and in health. Ben decided right then and there that he would make it up to his little man. Just as soon as he was able to, he would prove to Benji just how much he was loved.

After Benji dried off Ben and himself and got rid of the plastic bags, they moved to the closet. Benji helped Ben step into a clean pair of gray cut-off sweats and pulled a wifebeater onto him. Benji pulled up the sweat shorts, adjusted Ben's flaccid dick and tied the drawstring. "God, your dick is big," he whispered to himself at the sight of the obscene bulge between Ben's legs. He traced a finger along the outline of the big cock, then gave the head a little pinch.

Benji pulled on a pair of boxer briefs and slipped into one of Ben's baggy t-shirts.

Ben groaned in his chest at the sight of his baby in his shirt. He bent his head down, silently asking for a kiss.

Benji responded by pushing onto his toes and pressing his lips against Ben's. He twisted his fingers through the short hairs at the base of Ben's neck. "Are you hungry? I can make you a snack. You really need to eat before you take your pill tonight."

"Yeah. I could eat."

Sitting at the table with Toby laying at their feet, Benji fed Ben a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of chicken soup. Ben didn't complain, not even once. And the whole time, Ben ran his foot over Toby's back and head, soothing and petting the little schnauzer.

When Ben was finished, Benji ate his own sandwich. Ben sat with him until he was finished, occasionally leaning in to take a sip of ice water out of the cup with a bendy straw that Benji set out for him.

"Do you think Brandon is having sex with Lonnie?" Benji asked suddenly, out of the blue.

Ben nearly choked on his tongue. He let the straw fall from his mouth as he looked at Benji in shock. "The kid from the hospital? Hell no. No way!" He shook his head. He couldn't even imagine his older brother having sex with another guy. Since his divorce, he had a different girl in his bed every week. Some of the stories Brandon told him would melt Benji's ears.

"I don't know. You didn't see the way they were looking at each other. I thought Brandon was going to burst into flames when Lonnie put on his shirt. Kinda the way you were looking at me a bit ago," he said with a snicker. "You know Brandon found him and his dog living in that foreclosed house after he got kicked out of his dad's. His dad is an asshole. It's really sad."

"Well, I was a little out of it at the time. But anyway, Brandon's straight. He never gave me any indication that he might be even remotely gay. You heard some of the stories he tells."

Benji shrugged as he swallowed the last bite of his sandwich. "Well, maybe those are just stories, you know? I wonder if Brandon might be lonelier than he lets on. And maybe he's bisexual. And he's joked more than once about 'trying anything once'. Anyways, why put a label on it, you know? He should be able to be with whoever he wants, as long as it makes him happy."

Ben thought about what Benji was saying for a moment. "I suppose. I don't see it though."

"Well, if they aren't, then Brandon needs to be careful and not lead him on, because I think Lonnie has feelings for him. But I bet you five bucks they are totally, you know..." Benji smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Doing it."

Ben shook his head. "Since when did you become a gossiping little hen? You've been hanging around Mona at work too much."

Benji laughed as he got up and grabbed their dirty dishes. He jumped in surprise when Ben leaned forward and nipped his shoulder with his teeth.

"Thank you, Benji. Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Yeah, but it's always nice to hear again." Benji's eyes glistened as he leaned in and kissed Ben once more.

The ringing of the doorbell broke them apart.

"Who the hell could that be at this time of night?" Ben said with a frown, looking up at the clock as Toby tore through the house yapping his fool head off.

***

"Brandon?" Benji opened the door wider, letting Ben's big brother inside. "Is everything okay?"

Brandon reached down and rubbed his hand all over Toby's head while Toby tried to climb up his leg. The miniature schnauzer was very happy to see his 'uncle' on this unexpected visit. Brandon looked back up at Benji's questioning face. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, we just finished eating a late-night snack," Ben said as he slid up behind Benji and nuzzled his nose against the side of Benji's head. He looked at his brother with a frown. Something was definitely going on with Brandon. Brandon's eyes darted between him and Benji and he shuffled nervously between his feet.

"Hey, bro. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Benji realized that whatever it was seemed serious and Brandon didn't seem to want to discuss it in front of him, so he offered the man a way out. "Do you want something to eat, Brandon? We had grilled cheese and soup. It won't take me long to make you one."

"That'd be great, Benji," he said. He looked back at Ben. "Can we go out back?"

Brandon shut the back door behind him, with Toby squeezing through the door at the last second, and he rushed to pull out one of the patio chairs for Ben. He helped his brother settle down in one of the seats and then sat down across from him. Toby settled under Ben's chair and sat back on his butt, looking up between the two brothers.

Ben sat quietly and patiently, not wanting to push. Brandon pulled his lighter and a pack of cigarettes from his jacket and lit a smoke.

They sat in silence for a few moments until Brandon finally looked up at Ben. "You and Benji seem to be getting along."

Ben looked at Brandon suspiciously, wondering where that came from. "Yeah... We kind of went through a rough patch this week, but we worked it out."

"Good. Benji called me a couple of times this week--" Ben straightened in his chair, but Brandon held out his hand. "He would never say anything bad about you or betray you in any way. I just got the feeling that maybe you weren't treating him very well. He seemed kinda depressed. And I know how you get when you're sick."

"Yeah. But we worked it out. Like I said. I'm gonna make it up to him."

"Good. Don't let him get away, Ben."

"I don't plan on it."

Ben watched Brandon bring his cigarette up to his mouth and draw in a long pull. As he exhaled, he stared down at the glowing tip and flicked the filter with his thumb. He lifted his head and met Brandon's eyes.

"I fucked Lonnie."

Ben was definitely not expecting those words from his brother's mouth. Good thing he wasn't taking a drink, or he might have covered Brandon in a spray of water. "You... Um... Okay... You don't look happy about it. What's going on? Talk to me."

"It started the night we went to the hospital. When I dropped him off, we kind of got into... a fight, I guess. He ended up sucking me off." Brandon closed his eyes. "And god damn, if it wasn't the best blowjob I ever had. He even fucking swallowed, Ben." Brandon laughed mirthlessly.

'Damn. Benji was right,' Ben thought, but he remained silent, letting Brandon tell his story at his own pace.

"I couldn't stop myself from going back. I couldn't stay away. And it's not just sex. He's easy to talk to, easy to be around... But tonight... It just happened. I fucked him."

"What about all those girls you always talk about, Bran?"

"I made 'em up." Brandon gave Ben a sheepish look. "They were mostly stories from when I was younger, in the service. I didn't want you to think I was some pathetic lonely loser who couldn't get laid."

"You're an idiot. You know I would never think that about you. So was it just something that happened, something that you wanted to try? Or is it more than that?"

Brandon sighed. "It was the best sex I ever had, man. So fucking intense, I don't think I ever came so hard in my life. I about blacked out it was so damn good. It was rough, raw... I was a fucking beast, man. And Lonnie.... whew..." Brandon shook his head at the memory of Lonnie's intense climax, the way he looked at Brandon. Brandon thought for a moment, then looked back at Ben. "We didn't use protection."

"What? You really should get tested. Benji and I got tested. We don't use rubbers anymore, but you really gotta be more responsible, Bran."

"I got tested on Tuesday, actually. I'm all clean. And I know Lonnie's clean, too."

"Okay. Don't worry about that for now; but you're gonna have to deal with that later. You got other things to worry about. So what happened? Why are you here and not at home with Lonnie?"

"I freaked out. Afterwards, we were..." Brandon's eyes darted away from Ben when he quietly added, "cuddling." He cleared his throat and looked back up at Ben. "He said he loved me."

Ben groaned and dropped his head. "Aw geez, what've you done?"

Brandon looked down in shame. "I pushed him away and said 'I ain't no fag' or something like that."

"Jesus, Bran!"

"He ran out of the room crying and locked himself in the bathroom."

"Ya think?!"

"I didn't know what to do. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it. I wanted to hug him and tell him I was sorry, but--"

"But you're stubborn as a god damned mule," Brandon finished. "And you let your pride get in the way."

"You should talk. You--"

"Wait a minute," Ben interrupted. "Where did this happen? Don't tell me you fucked that boy on a dirty mattress in that abandoned house."

Brandon winced. "When you say it like that..."

Ben shook his head. "You got a lot to make up for, bro. If he even wants you back. I'm assuming that's what you're going to do, right? You wouldn't be here, be this upset if it was just a single meaningless fuck, am I right?"

Brandon sucked down the last of his cigarette, then flicked the butt into the yard. He fumbled with his cigarette pack, trying to decide if he wanted another smoke. He looked back at Ben with pained eyes, and shrugged his shoulders. "Am I gay, Ben?" he asked quietly.

Ben let out a deep breath and thought about what he wanted to say, and thought about what Benji told him. "You're the only one who can answer that, Bran. You like girls, and maybe you like guys, too. Maybe you're bi. Why put a label on it? You be with whoever makes you happy. Don't worry about gay/straight/bi labels. So it comes down to one question. Does Lonnie make you happy, Bran?"

Brandon looked away, but nodded his head. He covered his eyes with his hand and drew in a ragged breath. Outside of a couple of rough visits with their mom, Ben couldn't recall the last time he had seen his brother cry.

"When did you get to be so fucking smart?" Brandon asked. He sniffled and stood up. "I gotta go."

"Go get your boy, Bran."

Brandon leaned down and pressed a kiss on top of his brother's head and gave him a couple of love taps on his cheek with his open palm.

Ben and Toby followed Brandon back into the house. Brandon told Benji "sorry" as he raced through the hall and disappeared out the front door.

He was gone before Benji could even say 'goodbye'. Benji looked back at Ben, and his mouth turned up in a smirk. He held out his hand, palm up.

Ben looked down at the hand and frowned. "What?"

"I think you owe me five bucks."

***

As soon as Brandon pulled into the driveway, he slammed the gear into park, turned off the engine, and raced inside.

"Lonnie!"

He ran to the bedroom, then the master bath. He turned on the light and stepped back into the bedroom. His heart sank when he saw that the blankets were gone as well as the garbage bags that held his clothes.

"Lonnie! Ricky!"

Brandon ran through every room of the house before returning back to the bedroom. He was too late. His stomach started to churn and his chest felt constricted. He fucked it all up. As he reached into the bathroom to turn off the light, a sheet of paper tacked to the bathroom door caught his eye.

He grabbed the paper and read the neat and precise cursive handwriting: "I meant what I said and I won't take it back. I hope you live a long and happy life. I will never forget you. L."

Brandon folded the paper up and put it into his pocket. He stumbled his way through the house back to his truck. He leaned against the truck and banged his forehead against the door and closed his eyes. He had really fucked up big time. He had a shot at being happy for once and he let it go. And now Lonnie was gone. His cupcake was gone.

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers