Coming Home Early

Story Info
It was late at night.
1.5k words
4.15
26.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c0rrupted
c0rrupted
6 Followers

It was late at night, the kids were tucked in bed and I was finishing up cleaning the house. You had said you would be late because you were going out with the boys tonight, so I figured I would relax and watch some TV and maybe soak in the tub for a while.

Because the kids were already in bed asleep and I was by the laundry room, I took off all my cloths before putting dishes away.

I was standing in the kitchen naked under the sink light when I heard You come in, I was hoping to god you came home alone, because you were earlier then I expected and I was naked. I kind of giggled because I heard you stumble your way in the dark. I hear you say, " fuck " which made me giggle even louder. By this time I know you are home alone, and I heard you making your way to the kitchen and saw you stop dead in your tracks as I stretching up into the top cabinet to put the glasses away.

I heard you take a deep breath as you always do when you look at me, and my face became a deep shade of red as I turned to you and smiled innocently. You walk over to me and pull me into your arms and kiss me so deeply it leaves me gasping for air. I start tingling all over from your kiss and feel myself starting to get wet and achy for the need of you. I ask, "How come your home so early baby?" You look at me and smile and say, "I had an urge that couldn't be taken care of any other way then by coming home."

I start to giggle because I know exactly what you mean when I feel your hard dick against my belly. You hold me close in your arms for a little while and then I pull away and drag you to our bedroom. Once there I ask you, " Want to shave me baby?" You gasp for air as the thought turned you on so much. I started to undress you slowly, teasing you every step of the way. I get you all undressed, and bite your nipple and pull on your ring, and bend over and take one quick lick on the top of your head. You moaned out so loud it startled me. I walked off into the bathroom giggling evilly.

I grabbed a towel, razor, and a cup of water and some shaving cream and hurry back to you sitting on the bed. I placed everything on the bed and place the water on the floor. I can tell you are some-what nervous because this is something you have never done before, so I kiss your cheek and tell you not to worry, "Enjoy it and relax." I placed the towel down so the bed didn't get messy and I laid on my back spreading my legs wide so you can see my glistening wet pussy with a little fuzz of soft hair surrounding it. I see you kneel down at the foot of the bed and lean in close to me, I moan at the feeling of your breath on my pussy. I start to wiggle because as I am becoming uncontrollably aroused by the closeness of your face, knowing that your tongue is so close to me. You say, "Baby stop wiggling." So I do, and try to sit still for you and spread my legs open far enough for you to shave me closely.

The feel of your breath on me was enough to make me almost go over the edge, and then I felt your hand slowly spreading the shaving cream into lather over my pussy. I moaned out and you knew I was getting wet from your touch. You took the razor with a trembling hand at first and started to glide it down close to the inside of my leg. You continued to shave closer to my pussy and I was moaning because having you so close to me, doing something so personal, was a huge turn on for me.

I was almost to the point of an orgasm, as you knew by my erratic breathing. You slowly spread my pussy to shave closer to the inside, you brushed your knuckle over my clit which sent shivers through my body like a flash of fire, I was trying to remain still for you but that pushed me over the edge. I was wiggling now and moaning out loud. You were getting aroused more now as well because I could hear your sighs of want and need. You teased my clit again as you shaved my other side and I was grinding into your hand.

You finished up shaving me and I was thinking "thank god" because I need your mouth now. I was hoping you dived right in and sucked on my clit till I exploded into your mouth. You used the washcloth to get the rest of the shaving cream off me and you looked up at me and smiled and asked. "How did I do my first time?" I giggled and slowly moved hands down running them over my soaked pussy, massaging it making you growl out loud. I said, "Mmm just fine baby." You then did what I had hoped, you dived in and took my pussy into your mouth, licking all over as fast as you could, making me wiggle and grind up into your mouth. It didn't take me long to reach an orgasm. As soon as I felt your tongue ring hit my clit, that was it, I came so hard all over your mouth that my juices squirted down your throat. You leaned back to watch as this happened and I heard you whisper, "mmm baby" Hearing your raspy voice made me quiver and ultimately have another orgasm on top of the one I was coming down from. You were drenched with my juices as was the bed. My juices dripped down to my ass as you were starting to tease it with your finger.

I knew just what you had in mind now, so I pushed down on your finger so hard. You moaned from the tightness my ass brought around your finger. You moved up in between my legs pushing them open wider, and I raised my ass up higher. I ran my hands down over my tits and pinched my nipples and moaned out, and then I let them travel down to my clit to rub and pinch it making myself cum again. As I was cumming, you slammed your hard dick deep into my ass making me scream out. It felt so good as I was riding your cock really hard, thrusting with you as you pulled out and slammed back in. You slid 2 fingers into my tight little box and started to fuck me hard with them to match the pace of your cock in my ass. I was writhing on the bed and so close to cumming again. I was dripping wet all over and screaming out.

You looked over to me and smiled evilly, and I knew just what you wanted. You moved yourself off me and flipped me over onto all fours, you didn't waste any time before slamming your thick hard cock back into my ass, I was shaking all over with my tits bouncing from the force of how hard you were fucking me. I reached under my body and grabbed your balls and massaged them till they became tight, I could feel you swell inside my tight ass and I knew you were going to explode any second.

I moved my hand and slammed 3 fingers into my soaked hole. My lips were swollen and hot. I was fingering myself with such speed my hand got tired; I wanted to explode with you. You reached down and pinched my clit which made me rock on your dick faster.

God, it felt so good my head was spinning and I was so close to climax. You pulled out just as I was going to cum and you grabbed my ass hard and pulled me down to the edge of the bed. You turned me over into a sitting position and grabbed the back of my head as you drained your cock into my open mouth. The first eruption of hot cum painted the back of my throat and tasted so good. Your hot sticky cum was dripping down all over my face, and my tits. I ran my hands all over them and then I licked and sucked my fingers to get more of you into my mouth.

After you shot all over me, you pushed me back and bit my clit so hard till I came instantly. You crawled up on top of me and licked and bit my nipples and we drifted off to sleep like that...

c0rrupted
c0rrupted
6 Followers