Coming Home to Master 06-10

Story Info
Bella's journey to a new country to be with her Master.
19.8k words
4.47
11.5k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

"Kevin, take this little one inside and give her the grand tour. Answer her questions honestly and take your time. I will have Charlotte clear the table and take care of the kitchen," Miss Rachel explained looking directly at Kevin.

"Yes, Miss Rachel," he answered as he got up from the table and waved for Bella to follow him.

She wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to do, so she stood carefully, pushed in her chair, and turned to Miss Rachel. "Thank you so much, Miss Rachel. I really enjoyed our chat and I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful home."

She smiled kindly at Bella, "You're welcome, dear. Now go with Kevin and don't forget that he is your handler while you are here."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," Bella answered.

She followed Kevin back into the enormous house and he led her back to the front door where she had first entered.

Lifting his arm to show her the room, he said, "This is the entrance. One day you may be expected to great guests here, but you will need to be trained for that first."

Bella looked around and was in awe of the grand entrance. It was a very open area filled with sunlight. The floor was made of white marble and there was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling of the second floor. There was an elegant stairway, winding its way up to the second floor, which was framed in a balcony allowing a view of the chandelier and the entrance.

"Come," said Kevin, "we will start with the second floor. He began climbing the stairs quietly with Bella following at his heals. "Let's start with Miss Rachel's room." Bella followed him to the end of the hall and he opened the door for her. "There are two very large bedrooms on the second floor. This one is Miss Rachel's Room." Bella nodded and looked around in fascination.

It was a dream bedroom for any woman. There was a king size four poster bed that was obviously the focal point of the room and all of the heavy, matching furniture was made of light oak. It was very spacious and elegant. There was a beautiful dressing table which neatly held what looked like an antique silver dressing table set.

"It's amazing," she said breathlessly.

Kevin agreed and opened a door at the far end of the room. Bella walked over and poked my head inside.

"Oh my," she said, impressed.

It was a very big, very modern, bathroom for two. There were two sinks on a very large counter and a huge Jacuzzi in the middle of the room. Another door led to the toilet.

Kevin closed all the doors behind them and led her to the next room.

"I've never seen anything like that," she whispered to Kevin.

"It is quite impressive," he replied, "but only the two master bedrooms are like that."

"Two master bedrooms?"

Kevin smiled, "Yes, you'll see in a minute."

He showed her into the next bedroom which was much smaller. It held a queen size bed, two night tables, and a small dresser. As she looked around, she noticed hooks hidden all over the place and she shivered knowingly. The next few bedrooms were very similar to the one she had just seen, but they were all accented in different colours. As they made their way to the other end of the hall, Kevin stopped in front of the last door.

"This is your Master's room," he said as he pushed the door open for her.

Bella's breath caught in her throat as she walked in. It was so elegant. The furniture was similar to that of Miss Rachel's, but her Master's was in dark oak and the four poster king size bed was framed in heavy opulent curtains which were pulled back and fastened. She opened the closet to see several suits hanging neatly and arranged by shade. Bella laughed to herself and knew right away that her Master had been here. She didn't dare open any other doors or drawers. There were two doors leading off of her Master's room and Kevin opened one of them. She walked over and looked around. It was the office that Miss Rachel had told her about. There was a huge oak desk in the middle of the room with a very comfortable looking leather chair behind it. The walls were lined in book cases, which of course were overflowing with books, and there was a very soft oriental rug on the floor. Kevin smiled at Bella and led her out and over to the second door which led to another immense bathroom. Her Master's bathroom also had two sinks, but the giant tub was a bit different. It looked as if you could fit at least three people in it. Bella couldn't help imagining taking a long, hot, relaxing bubble bath in that amazing tub. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

The faint smell of her Master's cologne hung in the air and she moaned, "Oh, my Master".

Kevin looked at her carefully. "What is it?" he asked.

"I can smell him," she said, a little sadly.

"Yes," he nodded. "He hasn't been here in a long time, but this room will always be here for him." He cocked his head to the side as he examined her. "You really love him, don't you?"

Bella blushed and wrapped her arms around her chest. "To tell you yes just doesn't seem good enough. He is the most amazing man I have ever met." She smiled and her face lit up as she explained, "He's so smart, so handsome, so-" she couldn't finish. She just couldn't find the right words to describe the man she loved so much.

"It's alright," Kevin said softly. "Your love and submission is clear to me. I wanted to make sure and the look in your eyes has answered all of my questions."

"You wanted to make sure?" she asked, a little shocked.

"Of course," he said calmly. "The Master is very important to all of us. I trust his judgment, but I also know that many women would do anything to get into his bed." He saw the worry on Bella's face and smiled at her as he wrapped one arm around her shoulders. With the other hand, he tapped on her collar and said, "Don't worry, little one. It is you who is wearing his collar."

Kevin took her by the hand and led her out of the room, closing all the doors behind them as they went back into the hallway. With his other hand, he motioned to all of the bedrooms upstairs.

"The Master and Miss Rachel's rooms are theirs alone. The others are guest bedrooms. Some visitors have preferences as to which room they'd like, but their occupants change depending on who is staying with us at any given moment." He motioned to another door that she hadn't noticed before. "There is another large bathroom there for the guests." Depending on what your Master wants, you may be trained on how to take care of the bedrooms and their occupants. Bella nodded her understanding and they headed back downstairs.

They hadn't run into anybody on the second floor, so she was a little surprised at how busy the first floor had become. A redhead in a French maid's outfit ran by them as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

Bella followed the girl with her eyes and jumped a little when Kevin calmly but firmly called, "Céline."

The girl stopped immediately and turned to face him. Her green eyes grew wide when she saw him at the bottom of the stairs. "I'm so sorry, Kevin," she blurted out. "There is just so much to do and not enough time."

Kevin closed the gap between them with a quick meaningful stride and looked sternly down at the beautiful girl. "Céline," he started patiently, "I know this is an exciting surprise for all of us and that you are working hard to prepare for tonight, so I will let you off with a warming this time, but don't let me catch you running in this house again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Kevin," the girl said timidly, relief flooding her face.

"Good girl," he said, "get back to work."

"Yes, Kevin," she answered and continued in the direction she had been headed.

Kevin motioned for her to follow him and she caught up to him at once. She hadn't seen this side of him before, but she remembered that Miss Rachel had said he would be her handler while she was staying with them. She knew he was Miss Rachel's submissive, but she wondered if he was in charge of all of the submissives when she wasn't around. Bella didn't have time to ask him because they had made it to the next room and she was more than a little confused about what she was looking at. There were showers along one wall, sinks along the wall across from the showers, and a strange tiled rectangle in the middle of the floor that looked like it wasn't actually attached to the floor around it.

"This bathroom is for the submissives," Kevin explained. "Sometimes they wash themselves and sometimes they are washed. This," he said, pointing to the strange tiles in the floor, "is a big bathtub. The floor lowers so that we can adjust it to the height of the shortest submissive in the tub. It allows several people at a time to enjoy a relaxing bath, and," he leaned in closer to whisper in my ear, "to enjoy themselves together if they have been good". Bella blushed and Kevin laughed at her discomfort as he led her out of the room.

There was a short blond lighting candles in the next room when they entered. "Hello Kevin," she said sweetly as she stopped what she was doing and turned to him. "May I help you?"

"No thank you, Danielle. We're just taking a tour of the house. Actually," he said, rethinking his last answer, "why don't you explain to Bella here what this room is for and what you do in it?"

"Of course, Kevin," she answered in the same sweet voice. "This room is for massages," she said, waving to the two massage tables in the middle of the room. The room smelled of lavender, was surrounded in candles, and there was an iPod and small speakers in the corner playing relaxing music. "Sometimes it's the submissives that receive massages, sometimes a Dominant, and on special occasions, both will receive a massage together," she explained. "I am a massage therapist in the vanilla world, so I train the submissives here on how to give massages, but they don't always end the same way," she giggles and winked at Bella. This made Bella laugh and Kevin thanked her before they left.

Kevin showed her several tiny bedrooms next. They were all the same; they had a tiny single bed, a night table, and a small closet. He explained that they were for the submissives who were not staying upstairs with their Master's.

"Why wouldn't they sleep with their Masters?" Bella asked, surprised.

"Well," Kevin started, "sometimes they stay here without their Masters, like if their Masters are out of town for work or if they have been sent here for some kind of training. Sometimes they are in trouble and not permitted to sleep with their Masters, and sometimes we have submissives here who do not have a Master."

"Oh," she nodded a bit sadly and hoped that she would never be sent to sleep down here without her Master.

They passed the kitchen and Bella saw a young brunette looking through the cupboards when she peeked in. She supposed they were skipping the kitchen since she'd already seen it. The dining room was next to the kitchen and it was as sophisticated as the rest of the home. There was a great oak table in the centre with seating for 12, a stunning chandelier hanging above it, and sturdy shelving running along one of the walls with an immense mirror above it.

"Wow," was all she could say as she looked at the lovely room.

Kevin nodded, "sometimes we entertain a lot of guests. If your Master wants, one day you may be trained in entertaining." Bella nodded, thinking that there seemed to be many things she needed to be trained in.

The living room was their next stop and there was a lot to take in. It was very tastefully decorated, just like the rest of the house, but it was different in a way. It was designed to be very cozy and intimate for a very small group of people, but able to accommodate a large group as well.

As she looked around, Kevin explained, "The living room is for everyone. Sometimes you will find one or two people in here and other times it will be full. Depending on what your Master allows you to do, you can come in here to read, watch TV, chat with others, or whatever you need to relax a bit. Both Dominants and submissives are welcome to use this room to relax, so always remember to be respectful."

"Yes, Kevin," she agreed politely.

Kevin looked down at his watch and smiled at her, "There is still the kitchen to show you, but I will let Charlotte do that, and downstairs of course, but I think Miss Rachel will want to take care of that. Right now though, it is time to serve Miss Rachel her afternoon coffee. Come with me," he ordered matter-of-factually.

He led her back into the kitchen where the brunette she had seen earlier had just finished preparing a tray of coffee and sweets. She looked up at Kevin and smiled, "Miss Rachel said that you two would be joining her outside for coffee this afternoon. She asked that I send you out there once you made it to the kitchen. I will take care of the serving this afternoon."

"That sounds good to me," Kevin said smiling and led Bella back outside to where Miss Rachel was already waiting.

Miss Rachel smiled when she saw them coming. Kevin knelt before her and kissed her hand. He didn't get up, but inclined his head lovingly as she caressed his cheek.

"How has the tour gone so far, my submissive," she asked, looking into his eyes and cupping his chin with her hand.

He smiled up at her and then kissed her hand again. "It's gone well, Miss Rachel. I thought I would leave the kitchen to Charlotte and I figured you'd want to take Bella downstairs yourself."

"That's a great idea, love," she said as she kissed him on the lips.

This was a very different man from the one Bella had seen scolding Céline at the bottom of the stairs.

"Please," she said to them, "have a seat with me".

They both sat down at the table with Miss Rachel who turned her attention to Bella. "Your Master called to see how you're doing. I told him that we had had a nice chat this morning and that Kevin had taken you on a tour of the house after lunch."

Bella's face brightened as soon as Miss Rachel mentioned her Master. As they were getting comfortable, the brunette from the kitchen showed up with a tray of little cakes and a carafe of coffee. Careful not to interrupt the conversation, she began setting the table carefully around them.

"Thank you, Charlotte," Miss Rachel said, placing a hand lovingly on Charlotte's back. "I would like you to meet Bella," she said, nodding in Bella's direction. "Bella will be with us for today and hopefully her Master will allow her to come back to spend more time with us."

"Pleased to meet you," Charlotte said, coming over and giving her a light kiss on each cheek.

"Likewise," Bella answered.

Bella watched Charlotte as she finished setting the table and serving the coffee. She was incredibly stunning. She had long brown hair, blue eyes, a tiny little nose, and a very curvy figure. She had a collar on like all of the other submissives in the house, but her only piece of clothing was an apron which seemed only to add to the accentuation of her delicious curves.

"May I get you anything else, Miss Rachel?" she asked politely.

"No thank you, Charlotte. That will be all for now."

Bella's eyes followed Charlotte as she returned gracefully to the kitchen. "She is very impressive," Bella commented, still looking in the direction Charlotte had gone. "Her Master must be a very lucky man."

"Yes," agreed Miss Rachel. "She is very intelligent and is an exquisite submissive, but she does not have a Master. She is a chef and helped to design the kitchen, that's why Kevin suggested that she show it to you. In exchange for her time here, she does most of the cooking and teaches the submissives whose Masters want trained in the art of French cuisine."

"That's incredible," Bella said. "I'm sure my Master will want her to teach me a thing or two."

They all laughed and Miss Rachel explained that most of the Masters ask for that training when they find out about Charlotte.

"I thought you could spend some time with her when we are finished here," she stated.

"I would love to," Bella smiled and they all drank their coffee.

When they were finished, Charlotte came back out with a tray to clear the table. Miss Rachel asked her to show Bella around the kitchen and to have her help out if Charlotte needed anything.

"Thank you, Miss Rachel," she acknowledged gratefully.

Charlotte smoothly loaded up her tray and headed back to the kitchen. Kevin and Bella thanked Miss Rachel for coffee and followed Charlotte back into the kitchen. She was already doing the dishes when they entered. Kevin handed Bella a dish towel so that she could help Charlotte and asked her if she needed anything before he left. Charlotte stopped washing and looked at Kevin. Her expression had changed from the one she showed in front of Miss Rachel and Bella thought she looked worried and nervous.

"Kevin," she began timidly. "May I ask you something please?"

"Of course, Charlotte," he said calmly, turning off the water and taking her hands in his. "What is it?"

She looked down at the floor and fidgeted a bit. Kevin squeezed her hands, urging her to go on.

"Miss Rachel stopped by the kitchen earlier. She said I was to have the girls set the dining room table for four and that everyone else would eat in the kitchen tonight."

"Yes," replied Kevin. "She has invited a guest for dinner."

Charlotte began to fidget again and seemed to have trouble getting out the rest. "She said...Miss Rachel...she asked for a full dinner...with..."

Bella could see she was beginning to tremble and thought she looked like she might cry.

"...With souris d'agneau."

Kevin seemed to understand what she was saying and took her into his arms. He held her tightly as he rocked her soothingly.

"It's his favourite," she stammered, "Is he...am I?" Kevin ran his fingers through her hair and she calmed a bit. "Kevin?" she asked again, this time looking up at him.

"The Master will be here tonight," Kevin confirmed gently, "with his submissive."

"He has a..." she squeaked, the colour draining from her face. Charlotte collapsed in his arms and Kevin scooped her up easily.

"Go find Miss Rachel," he whispered. "Tell her we will be in Charlotte's room."

Bella nodded as he carried her effortlessly to her room. She wasn't sure where to go, so she went back outside hoping that Miss Rachel was still there. Her head was spinning as she tried to understand what had just happened. Had they been talking about her Master? Had Charlotte been his before? Did she think that she was going to be one of the four people in the dining room? Bella was so confused and started to panic.

Miss Rachel was still sitting at the table outside enjoying a cigarette. Bella hurried over to her, but her face must have given something away, because Miss Rachel asked what was wrong before she could even explain.

"It's Charlotte," she gasped breathlessly. "She collapsed and Kevin took her to her room."

Miss Rachel quickly stubbed out her cigarette and hurried inside. Bella didn't know what to do, so she followed her. Miss Rachel stopped in front of the closed door to Charlotte's room and turned to Bella.

"Please don't say anything, Bella. I will take care of this." She took a deep breath to compose herself and then entered the room.

Kevin was in the tiny bed with Charlotte, holding her tightly while she cried on his shoulder.

"Why?" she sobbed. "What did I do wrong?"

Kevin didn't respond, he just continued to rock her comfortingly.

"Charlotte," Miss Rachel said calmly, taking a seat on the end of the bed and putting a hand on the sobbing submissive. "We've discussed this and you knew this day would come."

"I know," she sniffled, "but I did everything to please him."

"You were the perfect submissive," Miss Rachel said comfortingly. "You didn't do anything wrong, you just weren't 'the one'."