Coming Home to Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

At dinner we discussed her birthday and she said that she had booked a table for the two of us at a French restaurant in town and arranged a taxi for us. She told me it was her treat for being 'a good little boy!' After we'd tidied up and watched a film on the television I said goodnight. It was as I was about to go upstairs that she told me she expected breakfast in bed at eight.

The next morning I knocked on her bedroom door and took in a tray laden with a croissant dripping with butter, a bowl of fruit, a glass of orange and a flute of chilled Prosecco plus my birthday card to her.

She was sitting up in bed wearing a short low cut black almost see through nightie. I couldn't stop staring at her nipples as I gently placed the tray on her lap.

'Oh darling, how thoughtful. Could you be a dear and pop up in twenty minutes to take away the tray please?'

Of course I agreed and had a quick shower before dressing and going back for the tray.

I took it from her and was about to leave when she said, 'Just put it over there on the table by the window for the time being. I want my birthday present first!'

As she said that she peeled back the sheets on the bed and hiked up her nightie over her hips to reveal a clean shaven and wet pussy.

'Come on Henry, give Mummy a nice big orgasm for her birthday. Get your your head between my thighs and eat me!'

I knelt up onto the bed and splayed myself on the bed with my face at her wet pussy. I was getting rather good at this and in no time she was holding onto my hair pulling my face deeper onto her.

'Oh fuck!' she cried as once again she squirted all over my face and into my mouth. 'Drink it Henry, drink Mummy's juices,' she moaned as she came in floods.

As I stood up it was obvious I had an erection pushing out my jeans.

'Don't worry Henry,' she said. 'I'll take care of that later for you.

As I was leaving her bedroom she said, 'Oh Henry. I forgot to tell you Cynthia is popping over this afternoon for a slice of birthday cake and a glass of champagne. I do hope you'll be here.'

It was more of an order than a request so I just nodded.

At three o'clock the doorbell rang, mother was in the kitchen arranging her birthday flowers that had been delivered earlier so it was up to me to greet Aunt Cynthia.

Aunt Cynthia was fifty three years old and tall like my mother. She was an attractive woman with large breasts and a full bottom, just like my mother but her hair was turning grey the last time I saw her which was well over three years ago.

'Hello Harry, if it isn't my favourite nephew,' she said as she strode past me after I'd opened the door to her. She always says I'm her favourite even though I'm her only nephew.

I looked at her and she had changed. She seemed to have lost a little weight. her hair was cut in a stylish bob and dyed a light silver. She wore a figure hugging grey woolen dress that was quite low cut showing off an expanse of cleavage emphasised by a string of white pearls. She had on grey hose and grey high heel shoes. Like mother her full lips were painted in a scarlet red gloss that set off her pristine white teeth.

She came towards me and I instinctively moved back. 'A hug for your dear old auntie?' she asked. I was pressed against the wall as she pushed into me, her large soft breasts pressed into the top of my chest. Her lips found mine and she seductively kissed me. 'Mmmm, you have grown,' she said a one hand caressed my growing cock through my jeans while the other tilted my head for another kiss.

'I'm in the kitchen darling,' shouted my mother and as Aunt Cynthia turned I could see the seams running up the back of her stockings and the way her hips swayed as she walked away.

They chatted about this and that for a while then mother told us to go into the sitting room while she sorted out the cake and champagne.

The sitting room comprised of a three seater sofa and two matching armchairs. We both took an armchair opposite each other.

'So Harry, have you been a good boy for Mummy or have you been a naughty boy?' she queried.

My mouth dropped open in shock.

'Don't be so surprised, sisters tell each other everything. I've even told her to send you to me for a week and I'll make you into a very, very good boy!' I just stared as I didn't know what to say.

Aunt Cynthia then pulled her dress up to her waist showing off the tops of her stockings and the black garters that were holding then up.

'How would you like to be naked and put over these thighs for a spanking Harry?'

Just then we heard Mother approaching so Aunt Cynthia quickly pulled down her dress and crossed her legs.

Cake was dished out and the champagne poured. We all clinked glasses as Aunt Cynthia stared at me and smiled.

The conversation was bland as they caught up on things so I just sat and said nothing, only answering when a direct question came my way.

Soon Cynthia had to leave and as she hugged me goodbye she whispered in my ear that she was 'looking forward to seeing me again soon.' My cock got hard again.

Soon it was time to go to dinner and I was dressed in my best black suit with a crisp white open necked shirt and shiny black shoes. I felt presentable.

Mother came down in a tight black low cut cocktail dress with black stockings and shiny black high heels.

The taxi was on time and we made small talk on the way to the restaurant.

We sat at the table drinking wine and chatting about my future. We both agreed that I would probably benefit from completing my education in town before deciding what to do next.

My mind was distracted when I watched my mother suck the butter from her asparagus tips. My cock didn't seem at all distracted.

Our main course was excellent and the well cooked steaks left no room for pudding other than the cheese course. Mother ordered the cheese with honey.

A large plate of several types of cheese was put between us and we each received a small bowl of honey to dip our cheese of choice into. It was extraordinarily delicious.

At one stage honey dripped onto Mother's cleavage but she just left it and said seductively that she would let me lick it off later that night.

The drive back in the taxi was again a quiet affair. Both of us were deep in thought as I wondered what my mother would do to me or have me do to her that night. When we got in the house she turned and said, 'Follow me!'

I followed her up to her bedroom which was bathed in a soft amber glow from well placed lamps and once inside she ordered me to strip.

When I was naked she said,'Good boy, now stand here in front of the bed.'

She then proceeded to tie my hands behind my back and secured them to the iron bedstead with silk scarves. She forced my legs apart and tied those to the wrought iron bed structure. I felt extremely vulnerable.

'Let's talk about your future in this house shall we? You will only answer Yes Mummy or No Mummy. Do you understand?'

I stammered out a 'Yes Mummy.'

'I know you are submissive Henry. I knew it before you went away. I know why you came home. You want to be used by me. Don't you?'

I just looked at the carpet. She was right. I did want to be used by her, for her to dominate me and take out her sexual pleasure on me. I had always wanted it although I had wanted to get away and try to break her spell on me but I couldn't.

'Well? Mummy's waiting!'

I whispered, 'Yes Mummy.'

'Louder Henry. Mummy wants to hear you say it!'

'Yes Mummy,' I said louder.

'Good boy!'

She walked over to a set of drawers and took out a small flogger which she laid on the bed. Then she stood in front of me and reached behind her and pulled down the zipper of her black dress. Letting it slide to the floor she stepped out of it and threw it onto a nearby chair. She stood before me wearing only a black satin girdle, black silk stockings and her black high heels. Her naked sex glistening with her juices.

'Tonight I'm going to make you mine Henry! I'm going to give you what you desire and in the coming weeks I'll give you things you've never even thought about but you will crave then for evermore.'

She took the flogger and brought it down on my throbbing hard cock. I moaned as the tendrils wrapped around my cock with a delicious pain. Then onto my balls. Every time she brought the flogger down onto my groin her breasts swayed tantalisingly.

She whipped me until I was begging her to let me cum.

She walked over to the drawers and put the flogger away but took out some baby oil. Kneeling before me she poured the oil over her bare breasts. I was even harder at the thought of what my mother was going to do next.

She took my cock and gently guided it between her huge breasts, slowly sliding her tits up and down my shaft teasing me. I was constantly moaning. 'I... I need,,,Oh God. Please... I need..' I could only beg.

'What do you need Henry?'

'I need to cum,' I managed to utter.

'You need to cum what Henry?'

'I need to cum....Mummy,' I gasped just before she took me deep into her mouth and I exploded down her throat.

If my hands hadn't been tied to the bed I would have collapsed.

She continued to suck until she was sure she had all my cum.

Mother stood up and continued to stroke my still hard cock.

'Do you see how good Mummy can make you feel Henry? Do you see how much you need your Mummy?'

I could only nod as I was emotionally drained as well as physically. Plus I was starting to believe it.

She untied my legs first then my hands and led me to the bed and told me to lie on my back.

She straddled my thighs and looked down at her defeated son, her large breasts heaving.

''I need to cum now Henry. Yes, I'm going to use you for my own benefit. I'm going to ride your cock until I orgasm hard and I want your full cooperation. I expect you to satisfy me by not cumming yourself. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mummy!' I acknowledged.

She moved forward and took my stiff cock in her hand then started rubbing the head between the lips of her pussy.

'Do you want this Henry because if we do this there will be no going back. You will belong to me and I will use you as I see fit!'

I nodded.

'Tell me Henry, tell me you want it!'

I gasped as her pussy hovered over my cock. I could feel the heat and the wetness of her juices that dripped down onto me.

'Yes. Yes,I want it I,' I almost screamed.

Then she did it. She sunk down slowly onto my phallus, her tight tunnel enveloping me, her eyes never leaving mine as if she was claiming my soul.

She started to ride me, slowly at first. Moans of pleasure came from her lips as she ground her pussy hard down over my loins. She leaned forward, her heavy breasts laying on my chest as her hard nipples dug into it.

'Kiss me Henry. Accept you are now mine.' She fucked me harder.

I raised my head and our lips met. As our tongues battled together she let out a long moan as she fucked me even harder riding me, lost in her own pleasure until suddenly Mother groaned and came hard, very hard over my cock and balls. I could feel her juices dripping out of her pussy and running down over my balls and the insides of my thighs but luckily I managed to stay hard.

She almost fell off me onto the bed beside me breathing heavily.

After a minute or so she grabbed my prick. 'Your turn to do the work, get on top of me and feed me that young cock of yours again.'

I climbed between her thighs and looked down at her sprawled before me. She looked sensational even if she was my mother. Her long legs cased in black silk and the black satin girdle framing her glistening bald and freshly fucked pussy looked amazing. Not the mention her heaving breasts.

'Come on Henry, fuck Mummy!'

I took my cock and slowly slid it into her, listening to her groan as I entered her again.

I fucked her slowly at first before leaning forward to get a better angle to drive my thick, rigid cock into her and started to kiss her neck. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

Her hips began to buck to match my thrusts and she arched her back then wrapped her stocking clad thighs around my waist before pulling my head down into her neck space and started to whisper in my ear.

'Do you like being Mummy's fuck toy Henry? Will you do what Mummy tells you from now on?' I could only grunt the affirmatives.

'Aunt Cynthia wants to use you too. Shall I let her? Maybe I'll have her come over and we'll both use and abuse you together.' She scraped her high heels down over the backs of my thighs.

That did it for me. My cock expanded inside of her pushing her over the top and making her cum a second time as I erupted and my seed flooded her pussy walls and womb. I came and came, a never ending fountain of fluids that caused Mother to groan and cum again.

I collapsed on top of her then rolled away and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning in her bed, Mother was no where to be seen so I looked for my clothes but couldn't find them. I walked to my room and there in the wardrobe hung my suit and tie. No doubt everything else was in the wash. I lay naked on my bed and drifted off to sleep again.

I felt hands on my chest gently shaking me awake. 'Henry, Henry, are you ok darling?'

I opened my eyes to see my fully dressed mother and as I glanced at the clock it read eleven thirty.

'You look so nice lying there Henry, I must take advantage of your nakedness,' she said then promptly straddled my face and let her billowing skirt fall over my head. All I could see where her open naked thighs and her wet dripping pussy descending onto my face.

'Be a good boy Henry and service me please!'

I started licking and sucking on her labia and clitoris. I could hear moans coming from Mother as she rocked gently.

Suddenly my cock was being stroked softly and then I was moaning too.

I was confused as Mother had both of her hands holding my head as she gently fucked my face until I heard, 'you're right Celia, he is a submissive little slut.' She stroked me harder.

Mother groaned and replied, 'Oh yes he is, but he's getting very good at it. Would you like to go next?'

'Sorry,' replied Cynthia. 'I'm meeting friends for coffee in half an hour and I don't want to go reeking of pussy juice.' She squeezed my cock and said, 'see you soon Harry.'

'Right, I'm off. Enjoy your day,' shouted Cynthia as she made her way downstairs.

'Oh I intend to,' said Mother quietly as she fucked me harder until her orgasm hit and she came all over my face once again.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12