Coming Home to Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Toby has a day out with his Aunt Cynthia.
3.8k words
4.57
64.8k
68
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

I was sitting at a table in the corner of the pub waiting for my drink to arrive.

The Travellers Rest is a pub about five miles from the outskirts of the city. It's an eighteenth century coaching inn and has retained a lot of its Olde Worlde charm.

I looked around the room and saw the pub was about half full with a mixture of couples and singles either drinking or eating lunch.

There was a couple not too far away that looked like the typical middle aged man and wife. They weren't talking and he was staring into his pint. She was glancing around the room when I noticed she was looking at me. I looked back and she quickly looked away. She was an attractive woman in her forties, I would say, probably in a sexless marriage by the look of her husband. I saw her glance at the bar then straight back at me. I smiled.

A pint of beer was placed before me and Aunt Cynthia sat down to the side of me with her glass of red wine. Aunt Cynthia was wearing a very smart business suit having just come from a meeting with her financial advisers in the city.

'Well this is pleasant, a young nephew and his old aunt having a civil lunchtime drink,' she said as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

The married woman glared.

'Thank you Aunt Cynthia,' I lifted my glass and toasted her health. 'I think that lady over there thinks I'm your gigolo,' gesturing in their direction. Aunt Cynthia discreetly turned and saw the woman looking.

'Let's give her something to look at then,' she said mischievously as she placed her hand on my knee and slowly worked its way up to my crotch. I nearly spat my beer all over the table.

'Aunt Cynthia!' I whispered in shock. She continued to caress my cock and balls under the table although it would have been obvious to the woman what was happening.

Soon I had a raging hard on.

Aunt Cynthia then grabbed the back of my head and brought my face in for a deep, hard kiss. I looked over and the woman was staring, her mouth open in shock.

My mother had gone off for the day with Mrs Simpson one of her Bridge Group of friends to London shopping. I was actually looking forward to spending the day alone but was dragged out of the house by my aunt and thought I wouldn't enjoy it although I was beginning to. We had a second round of drinks, paid for by Aunt Cynthia, and then the conversation steered towards me coming back home.

'So Harry, how do you like being back home with your mother?'

I just looked down at my drink not knowing what to say. I knew that Aunt Cynthia was aware of what was going on between my mother and me.

'How long have you known you were submissive Harry?'

'Can we change the subject please,' I asked.

'No. I really want to know how all this started,' she said.

I explained about the spankings and how I started to enjoy them to the extent that I needed to get away to see if I could escape Mother's clutches.

I then told her the story of my life working in the hotels and what made me the way I am.

It started the day I was tricked into helping one of the older cleaning ladies and finding myself trapped in a linen closet.

She came up to me and started to kiss me. 'Shouldn't we get back?' I asked after it got a bit passionate and my cock was starting to press the cotton of my trousers. She could obviously feel it rubbing against her leg as she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt and eased my zip down. Then when she got my trousers down to my ankles she gasped, 'my God, where did you get this from? It is huge!'

My nine inches of throbbing cock was pulsing in her hand.

Without saying anything else she had devoured it, sucking and slurping on its length.

I was soon feeling the tingling in my balls and tried to warn her. This just encouraged her more as I came hard and long right down her throat. She carried on sucking until she was sure she had fully milked me and swallowed the lot.

'Oh my, you are going to be in high demand when I tell all the other girls about this,' she said as she straightened up and left the closet with my pants still around my ankles.

I had been out with a couple of girls my own age since I'd been in London but without much success. One took a look at my cock and point blank refused to let me fuck her. I lost my virginity to a twenty two year old unmarried mother of three who was a bit of a slapper. Mostly though when I went out to pubs and clubs I never pulled.

Now I was being dragged into closets and guest bedrooms on a daily basis.

One day one of the older supervisors got me in a bedroom and told me I was only available to her and the other two supervisors. They were pulling rank on the others and that suited me as all three were quite attractive and all had good figures.

By now I was nearly nineteen and working as a cocktail barman from five pm until midnight so most afternoons I was being fucked by one of the the older married supervisors.

One evening I was working when Joyce Grenville came into the bar with some of the hotel managers. Mrs Grenville was one of the two hotel General Managers the other, Mr Johnson, was the man who had appointed me. I didn't know Mrs Grenville very well other than she was married to one of the hotel's owners.

She was a petite woman in her late fifties, always very stylishly dressed and well made up with short blonde hair in a pixie cut and piercing blue eyes. She was a very attractive slim lady but no one let that fool them as I'd heard she was ruthless. I was determined to be on my best behaviour that night.

I made them their order of cocktails and took them over to their table, presenting them with a slip to sign.

'Harry is it?' asked Mrs Grenville looking at my name tag.

'Yes Ma'am,' I replied with what I thought to be a dazzling smile. She just signed the slip and dismissed me making me feel a little deflated.

I was tidying the bar when she walked behind it and started to check everything was in order, not saying a word.

In a voice that no one could hear she asked me what time the bar closed. I told her midnight. She asked how long it took me to cash up. I said about half an hour. She placed her card with her room number written on it and told me to be there at twelve thirty then walked back to her colleagues.

At the exact time she told me I was gently knocking on the door of her suite.

She bade me in and locked the door before sitting on the sofa in the room and crossing her legs. My eyes couldn't help but be attracted to her slim legs and the sounds her stockings made as they rasped together. I just stood there with my hands behind my back awaiting orders.

'So Harry. How do you like working at the hotel?'

I explained I really loved working there especially as I got to meet so many interesting people in the hotel bar.

'And what about the staff?' she asked.

I told her that nearly all the staff were very pleasant and great to work alongside.

'What about the ones who fuck you?'

I stood there motionless.

'Cat got your tongue Harry?' she said as she stood up and walked towards me. Even in her three inch heels she was still shorter than me.

'Oh I've heard a lot about you Harry. How you are servicing the hotel Supervisors. Using the hotel's bedrooms for your sexual gratification.'

I tried to say something but the stern look I received made me think it wouldn't be wise.

'Don't worry about them Harry. They won't be bothering you again as I have threatened them with expulsion should they go anywhere near you.'

I must have had a disappointed look on my face.

'You see Harry, from now on you'll be fucking me. And only me!'

Now I was really thrown. Here was a married woman who was also the General Manager of the hotel and married to the owner saying that I was basically her pet fuck toy.

'Why don't you strip for me? Let me see what all the fuss is about.'

It took a couple of seconds to register but I came to my senses and realised that when this woman says strip I had better strip.

In under a minute I was standing naked in front of her as she walked around me, taking in my nakedness and running her hands over my body.

As she we came back face to face she looked down and saw that my cock was fully extended.

'Very nice Harry, very nice indeed.'

She walked over to the bed. 'Come here Harry. I'm not going to say I don't bite,' she said with a sinister laugh.

I walked up to the bed and watched as she dropped her business skirt before taking off her blouse. She was standing in front of me in a skimpy black silk bra, a black silk g string and black silk hold up stockings. Off came the bra to reveal surprisingly pert breasts with long hard nipples. She then slipped off her panties showing me her wet and shiny bald pussy.

For her age she looked fantastic standing in just her stockings and heels.

She walked towards me and put her arms around my neck before leaning in and kissing me full on my lips. Our bodies mashed together as her nipples raked my chest and my cock stuck into her above her slim waist. Her tongue sort out mine as we kissed passionately.

When it ended she guided me to the bed before removing her shoes and lying down on her back.

'Let's put that tongue of yours to good use, shall we?'

I immediately went down on her licking the lips around her pussy, then running my tongue the full length of it. I was teasing her, making her moan before flicking her clitoris.

By now she was writhing on the bed so I had to grip her hips as I thrust my tongue as far as I could get it into her pussy.

'Oh my God. Oh fuck. I'm cumming. Don't stop Harry. Don't you dare fucking stop!' she ordered as her juices erupted all over my face.

'That was nice, now get on your back. I'm going to ride you.' she ordered.

I duly laid down with my cock as hard as it could get as this older lady straddled my hips. I looked up to see her still pert breasts with her rock hard nipples above me. She took hold of my cock and plunged her sopping wet pussy down onto me making me groan. She was so tight.

'Fuck!' she said. 'I've not had one this big for a while. And on such a cute boy too.'

She sat still for about a minute getting used to the size before slowly moving up and down my length causing us both to moan as her sweet pussy gripped my rigid tool.

'Oh fuck Harry. This is so good. I love it. I love your cock!'

Up and down my length she rode going faster then slowing before speeding up again.

'Play with my nipples,' she ordered. I used both hands to caress and tweak her hard points.

She was really going to town.

'Oh God Harry. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cream on your big hard cock!'

With that she let out a scream I thought the whole of the hotel would have heard as she slammed down hard on me and then went rigid before collapsing forward onto my chest.

'Fuck, you're good,' she said although all I did was lie there and let her rape me.

After a couple of minutes she rolled over onto her back.

'Your turn to do the work young man,' she said opening her thighs. I knelt between them and lowered myself onto her. She took my cock and lined it up with her dripping wet pussy.

'Come on stud, fuck me!'

I slid into her deeply. My full nine inches stretched her tight cunt.

'Oh yes Harry. Fuck me and make me cum.'

It didn't take long before I heard her grunt and a flood of warm juices covered my leg. I pounded her hard as another orgasm flooded over her.

She started to kiss and bite my neck. I groaned with the joy of the pain.

Mrs Grenville was humping back against me as she wrapped her legs around my waist then started to suck on my sensitive nipples.

Suddenly she nipped my left nipple with her teeth and I moaned jerking my hips into her hard. She did it again with the same reaction.

Then she dug her high heels into my arse and bit down on the same nipple.

I screamed in ecstasy, the pain rushing to my balls and out through my pulsating cock as I fired my seed deep into her triggering yet another orgasm for her.

We lay panting side by side. It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

'Well Harry, you really are a pain slut, aren't you?'

Until then I didn't know I was but I did know I wanted more.

After that I certainly received more.

She would often open the door wearing a skin tight black latex mini dress with tight black latex opera gloves up to her elbows and holding a crop.

I would be forced over the arm of an easy chair where she would strike me until I was moaning almost incoherently before ordering me onto the bed on my back so she could ride me to orgasm. The cool of her latex gloves never failed to get me hard.

This went on for months until one afternoon I got a text from her which said, 'He knows. Sorry.'

A couple of days later and I was made redundant.

While I was telling this story Aunt Cynthia remained very quiet taking it all in.

Suddenly she drained her glass and said, 'Right, we'd better be getting back.'

Soon we were approaching Mother's house.

'Oh dear. That wine has gone right through me,' stated my aunt as we pulled up. 'I must use your toilet.'

With that she jumped out of the car and begged me to hurry and open the door. She ran straight upstairs as I went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. I thought it strange that she hadn't used the downstairs loo and even more strange when she hadn't returned after five or six minutes.

I shouted up the stairs for her to come down to get her coffee but I received no reply.

I climbed the stairs and looked in the bathroom, then Mother's room and finally my room. She was there sitting on the bed, legs crossed with her suit perfectly folded on one of my chairs.

She wore a tight black silk basque with black silk stockings and still wearing her high heels. She crooked her finger and gestured at me to come closer. I walked as if on auto pilot towards her.

'I really don't think you should be here Aunt Cynthia,' I said not too forcefully as she uncrossed her legs and pulled me between them, undoing the belt then unbuttoning my jeans.

'Take everything off Harry,' she ordered.

'No please Aunt Cynthia, we can't,' I begged as my jeans hit the floor and she dragged my underwear down and motioned that I step out of them. She took hold of the bottom of my polo shirt and whipped it over my head and off.

I was standing between her black stocking clad legs naked and sporting a throbbing hard on.

'On your knees young man!' she ordered.

'Please Aunt Cynthia. What if Mother found out? I pleaded.

'Oh don't worry about her. She can't expect to keep you all to herself.'

'Down!'

I reluctantly knelt between her splayed thighs when she grabbed the back of my hair and forced my face onto her beautifully trimmed pussy.

'Eat me and make Auntie cum!'

I set about licking and sucking as I have been taught with guaranteed results to make women orgasm. Soon Aunt Cynthia was no different. She was extremely vocal.

'Oh my God Harry, yes!'

'Lick me my naughty young nephew. Make me cum over that cute little face of yours.'

And finally, 'Of fuck Harry. Don't stop. Here it comes.'

With a grunt she exploded all over my face, her juices gushing out of her pussy. 'Must run in the family,' I thought.

'Thank you darling, that was lovely. Now climb up here and fuck me,' she said as she scrambled onto my bed and laid on her back, her legs open invitingly.

My cock was now so hard I didn't even bother to argue with her.

'Gently nephew, I've not had sex in a couple of years, not penetrative sex and vibrators don't count!'

I nudged the head of my cock on her pussy lips then slowly inserted it, her velvet like walls devouring my cock as she moaned.

'Oh that feels so good Harry. Slide it deep into me.'

I thrust into her with the palms of my hands on the bed either side of her. I looked down to see that her breasts had popped out of her basque and were swaying as I fucked her. Her eyes were tightly closed as she moaned softly.

I leaned forward with my face closing in on hers. I gently kissed her on her succulent red painted lips.

She opened her eyes and said, 'oh Harry. What a naughty boy you are,' before putting one arm around the back of my head and pulling my lips onto hers for a deep french kiss.

It was so erotic that I could feel my balls begin to tingle.

'Oh I'm close Aunt Cynthia,' I gasped.

'Me too!' she replied.

I could tell she could feel my cock expand inside her. 'Oh God Harry. Cum with me. I'm nearly there. Cum inside of Aunty.'

I groaned long and hard as I exploded into my mature aunt's pussy and almost immediately she cried out, wrapping her stocking clad thighs around my back and as she had yet another powerful orgasm.

We lay side by side trying to get our breath back.

She leaned towards me and idly played with my cock.

'So, how do you like like having two dominant women that will use and abuse you?' When she said that she squeezed me hard. I groaned.

'Please Aunt Cynthia, can we stop now. Mother could come home at anytime.' I said trying to break free.

'Stop? Are you serious? I know there's another good few orgasms left in this cock yet.' she replied.

With that she took me in her mouth and sucked the purple head, running her tongue over the glans before taking it deep into her throat.

'My ex said I was a great cock sucker. What do you think young nephew?'

I just moaned as she brought my cock back to life.

'I think that has done the trick!' she said as she saw my hard throbbing cock sticking straight up.

'Time for a bit of cock riding, I think,' she announced as she straddled my loins and rubbed the head of my cock over her soaking wet slit.

Soon she was impaled all the way on me.

'Oh yes. This is nice.' she said as she slowly moved up and down on my pulsating tool.

She began to moan as her orgasm started to build as I must have been hitting the right spot.in this position.

She hadn't been on top of me long when she shuddered and another orgasm took hold of her.

'Oh fuck. I'm cumming,' she cried as her pussy juices soaked my thighs.

'Gosh, sorry about that Harry. That was a quick cum, Nice though. Let's try to get you off, shall we?

She started to ride me, first of all moving up and down on my cock then grinding her pussy hard to my groin and moving backwards and forwards. I was really moaning now as I watched my aunt using all she had to make me shoot.

She lifted her arse up so just the tip of my cock was inside her and made short, sharp jerky movements so her pussy was caressing the head.

Leaning forward she kissed me passionately before whispering in my ear 'are you ready to cum now?'

I gargled a yes. She then lowered her head and licked my nipple.

'Cum for me!' she said as she sunk her teeth into my hard nipple.

I screamed and filled her still bobbing pussy with my seed as she kept on riding me until I was fully spent.

We lay side by side for a good ten minutes not saying a word.

She turned towards me and kissed me gently on the lips.

'That was fantastic Harry. I can't wait to have you over at my house.'

With that she walked to the bathroom, then got dressed and left me still naked and limp on my bed.

I was up early the next morning as I was meeting some friends to go to a football match in a town about an hours drive away. One of my mates was driving so I sat in the back and enjoyed the banter.

Mother came home after I had gone to bed the previous night and I was surprised she hadn't come in to my room. I didn't see her in the morning either.

After the match we had a couple of beers and I was dropped back at home in time for dinner.

I walked in but couldn't smell anything cooking.

I yelled out for Mother and heard her voice upstairs. I walked up to my room and before I could enter I heard my mother call out for me to go to her room.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12