Coming Home to Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother sat opposite me and flaunted herself to the other men in the sauna.

'I'm far too hot Henry, I'm going to have a cold shower.'

After ten minutes Mother came back and gestured to me to leave the sauna. Next thing I knew I was being led by my arm towards the massage rooms.

'I managed to get us last minute bookings. Ah, here we are.'

I was pushed into a reception while my mother went off to find the ladies massage area.

'Hello Harry isn't it?' a stunning young blonde girl asked.

I must have looked confused.

'Hi I'm Amber. Amber Simpson. Our mums are best friends.'

Of course she was. I suddenly remembered that I'd seen her somewhere before.

My mouth must have dropped open as Amber touched my arm and said, 'Don't worry Harry. I'll be gentle with you!' then giggled and took me into the massage room.

'Get undressed, wrap this around your waist and climb face down on the table. I'll be right back.'

Soon I was naked with a small cotton sheet covering my bottom.

A minute or so later Amber was rubbing a warm oil over my back and shoulders and doing a very good job of it.

'How long have you been working here?' I asked regaining the use of my voice.

'Oh I only work a couple of days a week during the summer holidays. Normally I'm at college. I'm doing a Sports Science course and this is a good way to learn and make a little money to pay for my fees,' she told me.

I politely asked about her family. She told me that her mother had kicked her father out and they were getting a divorce. I made all the sympathetic noises but then she told me she was worried about her mother so I asked why.

'Last week she had difficulty walking and groaned every time she tried to sit down. I did ask her what was wrong but she said it was nothing and changed the subject.'

It was a good job Amber couldn't see me blushing. She was now massaging my thighs and the thought of my last get together with her mother was making my cock hard. I froze as it seemed to have a life of its own even though I willed it to go down.

'Right Harry. Could you turn over please!'

Those words hit me like a brick.

'Er......it's OK Amber I feel fine now......'

'Don't be silly Harry. It happens all the time. Lots of guys get chubbies when they're being massaged. It's natural.' I took a deep breath and turned over, my fully extended cock tenting the tiny cotton sheet.

'Oh fuck,' she gasped, 'What is that?'

I started to apologize but all she did was stare at my cock which wasn't getting any softer. Without saying a word she lifted up the sheet to take a peek.

'Good God Harry. You certainly are hung! It's fine. I'm professional enough to be able to work around this. You wouldn't believe the number of men who ask for 'Happy Endings' but I tell them this is a respectable establishment and if they carry on asking I will have them barred.'

She seemed to be rambling but then snapped out of it and carried on the massage without going anywhere near my erection.

We tried to make small talk after that but Amber seemed distracted and I caught her glancing at my erection several times.

After the massage she left the room while I got dressed. As I was leaving she slipped me a note.

'It's my phone number. Ring me!'

I left the Spa on a high.

That evening myself, Mother and Aunt Cynthia went to a rather good Italian restaurant for dinner. On returning Mother opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate my birthday.

I looked at the two women as they sat side by side on the sofa and thought what an incredibly gorgeous and sexy pair they were.

Both were dressed in tight dresses that demonstrated their superb figures with just enough leg and cleavage showing.

Aunt Cynthia excused herself and disappeared upstairs.

Mother drained her glass and said, 'Come along Henry, time for your real present!'

I followed her upstairs into her bedroom.

'Can you unzip me please darling?' she asked.

Soon she was standing in just her shiny grey hold up stockings and heels.

'Come on, what are you waiting for?' she said as she peeled off my shirt and unbuckled my trousers. In no time I was naked.

'Right young man. On the bed on your back with your arms out!'

My wrists were tied to the corners of the bed. 'He's ready now Cyn,' shouted my mother.

Aunt Cynthia walked out of the bathroom dressed exactly like my mother. The two of them stood side by side and I gasped. They looked sensational and totally sexy.

'Tonight we're both going to fuck you then you will fuck us. Sometimes we'll both fuck you together. I hope you didn't drink too much because it's going to be a long night,' said Mother.

She got up on the bed and straddled my face, her bald wet pussy rubbing on my lips waiting for me to eat her.

As I started to lick my mother Aunt Cynthia took hold of my rigid cock and slowly edged me. She used just enough pressure to keep me moaning but not enough to make me cum.

Mother by now was riding my face hard and I knew it wouldn't be long until she exploded all over my face. When it happened even I was surprised by the force of her orgasm.

Panting she climbed off me and said it was my turn to fuck her sister.

Aunt Cynthia got onto her back and opened her legs for me. I slid into her dripping wet pussy easily and began to fuck her.

'That's it Henry, fuck your aunt, make her cum.' As Mother said that she teased my balls with her fingers and rubbed her other hand over my bum. Her dirty words and actions were going to make me cum but I knew I had to wait for Aunt Cynthia to orgasm first.

Soon she was breathing heavily. 'Oh Harry, I'm nearly there. Fuck me nephew. Make your aunt cum.' Within seconds she came hard. I continued to fuck her and was close myself when Mother stuck her sharp finger nails in my balls causing me to shoot my load deep into Aunt Cynthia.

Another brief respite and they were kissing, licking and sucking me back to hardness.

This time Mother straddled my cock and had several orgasms as I stayed hard after cumming so soon previously myself.

Aunt Cynthia leaned over me and French kissed me while playing with my nipples. She only stopped that when she fed me her big hard nipple to suck on.

'Oh God Henry, fuck Mummy. I'm nearly there. I'm going to cum again on that wonderful young cock of yours. Are you ready to shoot your cream into Mummy?'

I certainly was but before I could tell her Aunt Cynthia slipped the middle finger of her right hand deep into my arse. I exploded with a deep groan and collapsed on my mother.

'Oh, he does like things in his arse Celia. Maybe we should get out the strap-on.'

The fucking and sucking went on into the night with me eating them both out several times. It really was a birthday to remember.

So here I am four years later at the age of twenty four sitting in the conservatory of our five bedroom house.

My wife Amber has taken Harry Junior to visit her father and won't be back until tomorrow night.

You see I did phone her and we dated with the blessings of both families although I always wonder if I was set up by my mother and Marjory.

Amber and I decided to get married when we found out she was pregnant and Mother and Aunt Cynthia released sufficient funds from my Trust to buy the house.

There was a trade off of course. I had to promise to keep on servicing them both when they demanded it. In fact Amber thinks it is great I visit them on a regular basis. She also thinks I'm a superb son-in-law because I pop over to her mother's house to sort out the endless problems she has.

I did go back to school to complete my education and I was contemplating college when Amber became pregnant so it was decided I would stay at home to look after the baby while Amber continues to work on a consultancy basis.

Next year I will inherit the rest of my Trust Fund which has grown to several million pounds and with what I will eventually inherit from Mother it means as a family we'll be well catered for in the future.

I realise I will have to set off to my mother's soon. I hope she doesn't tire me out too much as Marjory, knowing I will be alone tonight, has invited me over to her house for supper. Not only that I'm having afternoon tea with Aunt Cynthia tomorrow.

C'est la vie!

12