Coming Home to Sir

Story Info
He wants me, he takes me.
1k words
4.18
17.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nekole
Nekole
20 Followers

I walked in the front door after work with a smile, happy to be home. As I was hanging up my jacket Sir stepped into the entryway, gloriously nude. I let my gaze drift over his body as I turned towards him, reaching out to touch his arm. Before I could make contact he gripped my wrist and pulled my arm behind me. Leaning close he whispered in my ear.

"Welcome home, kitten. I've been waiting for my fucktoy," Sir's raspy voice made my knees week.

I said nothing and stood there, knowing Sir would tell me if I needed to do anything to please him. After a moment he smirked at me and pressed me back against the wall, one hand massaging my breasts while the other worked at the closure of my pants. Sir leaned in to kiss me, forcing his tongue into my mouth as his fingers slid into my already wet core. Moaning against his mouth I tried to stay still as Sir circled my clitoris with his thumb, gently rocking his fingers inside me. Pinching my nipple hard Sir drew back from the kiss watching me as he moved his hand faster against me.

"Come for me now," Sir commanded and my body obeyed, squeezing his fingers as my body convulsed in pleasure.

Withdrawing his fingers from my cunt Sir pressed the digits into my mouth and I eagerly sucked them clean.

"Strip and follow me," Sir said, heading towards the bedroom. It took me only a moment to remove my clothing and rush after him.

Reaching the bedroom I could see the bed was stripped and several toys were laid out. Grabbing the collar first Sir placed the thick leather around my throat and fastened the metal latch, giving it a tug to ensure it was properly in place.

"Hands and knees on the bed," Sir said while pointing at it. I climbed up eagerly, wanting to see what would come next and desperately wanting to please Sir fully.

Sir joined me on the bed, his weight settling behind me as he grabbed another item from the collection on the bed. A moment later I felt the cool wetness of the lube slide over my ass where his finger promptly met the trail and pressed into the puckered hole. I moaned loudly, pressing my upper body against the bed to give Sir full access to my body.

Slowly he worked his finger in and out of me, squirting more lube as he added a second finger to stretch out my add. His free hand moved between my legs, rubbing my clit as his fingers moved in and out of my asshole. It didn't take long before I came for him, my orgasm making my body shake as he pulled his fingers out. They were quickly replaced with the head of a cool metal plug. Sir added more lube and continued stretching my ass slowly around the plug.

I was suddenly jolted out of my enjoyment of the plug being inserted by the stinging slap of Sir's hand across my butt cheek. I moaned as his hand came down again to slap the other side. I loved the sting of his hand across my bared flesh, I loved the control over me he had, doing whatever he pleased with his eager fucktoy.

Sir grabbed my hips and rolled me over, spreading me across the length of the bed. Smiling at me he moved off the bed and pulled the restraints out from under the side of the bed, and walked to the other side to remove the matching pair of restraints, each with a cuff attached.

Pulling me to the edge of the bed Sir brought my head up to hang off the side as he used the cuffs to spread my arms and legs and hold them in place, my body complete open to his every desire.

Walking back to the foot of the bed Sir stood in front of me, stroking his erection as he held his balls over my lips.

Happily I sucked him into my mouth, circling the tender flesh with my tongue, caressing the skin in long licks across the base. I released them as Sir pulled back and moaned as they were quickly replaced by his hard cock. I held my mouth open as Sir slowly started to fuck my face, one hand gripping the ring of his collar for leverage while the other pinched and slapped my tits.

I was in heaven, eagerly taking Sir's cock. Hearing him moan as he used my mouth was making me so wet and I yearned to touch my swollen clit, but the restraints held me at bay.

Slowly Sir withdrew from my mouth, slapping his dick against my lips before moving to crawl out the bed between my spread legs.

Sir kneeled there admiring my flushed skin and dripping wet pussy for a moment, letting me squirm against the restraints.

Finally Sir leaned forward, one hand grabbing my hip as the other guided his cock into my wet little cunt.

With his nails digging into my hips Sir fucked me hard, my orgasm coming quickly as he filled me and stretched me around his huge dick.

I was moaning with every merciless stroke as Sir used my body for his own pleasure. I couldn't get enough of his rough pounding.

After my third orgasm Sir slowed and pulled out of my well used pussy. Quickly he unclipped the cuffs around my ankles and attached them to the restraints currently holding my hands, spreading me further and lifting my ass up.

I shivered in excitement as Sir slid the plug out of my add. Tossing it aside he quickly moved in to ram his cock deep into my ass. I moaned, loudly. The pain of his quick entrance only enhanced the pleasure of having him buried in my ass. It felt so incredible having Sir using my ass, having him take everything he wanted from me for his own pleasure.

Gripping my shoulders Sir slammed his cock into me, my moans drowning out the sound of our meeting flesh. I came just before Sir did, my body clenching down on him sending him over the edge with me as he filled my ass with his warm seed.

Nekole
Nekole
20 Followers