Coming Home to the Good Girl

Story Info
Husband comes home to his "bad girl" wife.
2.1k words
4.06
82.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband reminded me that, as soon as he came home, I was to be taught a lesson. He told me this over the phone while he dodged the heavy city traffic. I, on the other hand, was scrubbing grout in the kitchen when he called.

"Baby, my cock's already so hard for you. Be ready when I come home."

Frantically, I began trying to prepare myself since I knew he couldn't be that far away from the house. I stripped naked and put on a lacy black pair of panties and a matching bra. Then, I tied my long hair in a bun, hoping to give him ideas. Whenever we fuck or whenever I blow him, my long blonde hair always gets in the way, so I want to remind him of my purpose. I put on a necklace then almost jumped out of my skin as I discovered he was already home, standing outside the bedroom door, watching me as I primped in the mirror.

"All that for me?" he asked, scanning my assets up and down, my pillowy tits and round ass.

"Yes. Do you like it?"

"No, no I don't. Why don't you take it all off for me? We'll find you something a lot more suitable." He looked at me in that certain way. I knew this was not negotiable.

I began stripping off the sexy lingerie, my cheeks burning with embarrassment knowing that I had made all the wrong choices. I tossed everything in a heap and faced him, naked. He stood in the doorway, his tall and large frame filling the space, menacing. Looking at him make me fear him just a little as I thought of the size of those giant-like fingers of his, working their way inside my juicy cunt. I thought about his thick, meaty cock, standing at attention through his jeans. He took off his shirt, and began rummaging through my drawers, almost as if I wasn't there.

"Here, put these on," he said, throwing me a pair of lacy stockings that hugged me around the middle of my thighs. He walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of sexy black heels with little bands of black leather hugging my feet above a painfully high heel.

"These should do," he said, and tossed them on the floor beside me. I put them on quickly.

"Why don't you go find a nice scarf to put around your neck?" he asked, and I found a lovely polka dot chiffon number that I knotted tightly like a choker.

"Now why don't you take down that silly hair style? I can't grab it this way..." he said, and lightly touched the top of my head. He looked at my eyes, his gaze so piercing and serious that my pussy instantly got wetter. I quickly reached up and took out my hair clip.

"There we go. Now the look is complete. You look so pretty, there, but you've also been very naughty. Why don't I teach you a little lesson?" he practically whispered in my ear. He turned around and sat on the bed, pants still on and hard dick straining the dark denim. "Come lay down on my lap."

I quickly complied. I sashayed over to the bed and gingerly bent over at the waist on top of his lap, arching my back so that my ass stood up in the air perfectly. I parted my legs a little, too, so he could be sure to have ready access to my pussy whenever he wanted. I crossed my high heel-clad feet and waited.

He began rubbing my ass softly.

"Have you been very bad today?"

"Yes, I have been very bad today," I replied. "This morning, while you were asleep, I fingered myself in bed beside you and covered my fingers in pussy juice."

"Is that all?" he asked

SMACK

His hand fell hard along my left butt cheek, stinging like fire and sending electricity to my pussy.

"No. This afternoon, when I was supposed to be working, I sat around having a sex fantasy about you."

SMACK

This time he hit the other cheek and the exquisite burning radiated.

"I'm going to give you five swats now. Then, I'm going to check to see if you really are a bad girl." He hit with three great strikes in a row, each more forceful than the last. He stopped and began massaging my ass with one hand. My skin was warm and sensitive, though his touch was light. Then, his fingers began probing my pussy and they found my inner lips soaking with juice.

"Oh, this isn't looking good for you so far," he chided. Suddenly, he thrust two of his meaty fingers deep in my cunt all at once, making me shiver with ecstasy. "Mmm..." he hummed as he gently finger fucked my pussy. He slipped in another finger and I felt so full I could almost burst. His large hands, those massive paws, always made me quiver with pleasure.

"Looks like someone's a dirty little slut. You know what we do to sluts?"

I knew.

"We give them many more swats. How about ten more?" He started off slowly, lightly smacking the fleshy part of my ass, my ass still tender from the short spanking I'd already gotten. Each slap became a little harder, and each stinging blow made my cunt ache all that much more. His ten swats were over, and he again began to rub my ass.

"Now your ass is so pretty. I wish you could see this handprint," he said, and lightly traced its outline with his index finger. "You know, I think your ass could be even prettier. Get on your hands and knees in front of me and present yourself." I quickly complied, head tucked away on the bed covers and ass parted and ready.

He opened the cheeks of my ass, and I arched my back to make myself as open as possible. He spat hard right on to my puckered asshole, then rubbed it around with his finger.

"Why don't we loosen up this pretty ass of yours? Then we can really see what a dirty slut you are.

He must have lubed his finger because soon it was soon deep in my ass to the first knuckle. He rubbed in gentle circles and I muffled my moans onto the bed as he went deeper and deeper each time. Now his huge finger was all the way inside my ass, fucking me with gentle strokes.

All of a sudden, I felt cool and soft silicone gently rubbing around the outside of asshole, then being pushed inside.

"Relax, honey. I'm going to put this plug in your ass, and then you'll be so pretty."

With gentle prodding, the silicone plug was up to its flared base, and I imagined his cock straining against his pants, harder than ever. I needed to have his cock. I tried to turn around, attempting to rip off those pants as soon as possible, but his strong arm kept me in place.

"Easy there, slut. All in good time. Now get up here."

He tugged at my scarf and hair simultaneously, brining my torso off the bed in pain and pleasure. He stood behind me, a tight grip on my hair as the chiffon choked me just a little. I was on my knees and couldn't see him, but could feel his power and control as he grasped me with strong arms.

"Sluts like to have their mouths fucked, right?" he asked. "Tell me, now. What does this dirty slut want?"

"Please, sir, fuck me wherever you want. I just want to please you. Dirty sluts will do whatever you ask."

He chuckled and let go of me. I took a deep breath.

"No, I don't want to fuck your throat, slut. Now get on all fours."

I obeyed, facing away from him on my hands and knees, my ass as far in the air as it would go. The plug still filled me, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body as I moved.

SMACK

I felt his hand give a final, stinging slap on my behind, then a quick rustle of clothing. Soon, he was behind me, rubbing his thick cock around the lips of my pussy, making his cockhead glisten with my juice. He grabbed my waist, and I braced myself for the big push. I waited. And waited.

"I bet you want this cock inside you, don't you?" he asked, rubbing small, light circles just at the entrance of my cunt.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Why don't you beg for it? Isn't that what sluts do? Beg for cock?"

"Oh god, I need that cock inside me right now. Please don't make me wait. Please. Feel how wet I am. I need you to fuck me right away. Please, please..." I continued to mutter, muffling my moans into blankets. Then his cock slammed inside me in one hard thrust and he was balls-deep inside my hot, dripping cunt. I let out a roar of pleasure. Soon, he was grabbing my waist with one hand and one of my tits with the other, fucking me hard and without abandon. Each stroke was an angry slam, a furious lesson to be learned, and an animalistic release to teach this slut a lesson. I kept moaning with increasing delight as the fierce thrusts never ceased.

"You like that, slut? You wanna be fucked like a slut?"

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned, my pussy positively dripping with the anticipation of a glorious orgasm as he savagely pounded my hole.

"I'm going to make your pussy so sore," he sneered.

SMACK

His hand came down on my ass yet again, making me yelp.

"Yes, sir, make my pussy sore. Give me a reminder of what a slut I am," I moaned.

"Why don't you tell me why I should let you have my cum all over your face?" he asked, then stopped pounding. The tension was unbearable as he simply stopped moving, and his strong arms prevented me from finding release by pumping back on his cock.

"Nice try, slut. Now, tell me why I should let you have my cum all over your face, and I'll continue to fuck you."

"Oh god," I moaned. "I need you to cum all over my face. I want to feel your cum in my mouth, on my cheeks, and in my hair. Please, oh please will you get cum in my hair? I'm such a bad, bad girl," I moaned. He began moving his hips very slowly. I groaned in frustration.

"You've been such a bad girl, that I think I'm going to cum on your face right now. Get on your knees, slut."

I scrambled off the bed as quickly as I could and got on my knees on the floor. He followed, taking his time, making me wait. His cock glistened with my juice.

"Good, good. You look so pretty, kneeling there. You'd look even better if your face was covered in cum. Open your mouth," he instructed, and I complied. He began stroking his shaft.

"You better put your fingers on that clit of yours because if you don't cum before I cum on your face, I'm not going to let you, you slut. That's it. finger that pussy." He looked down on me. I looked up at his face as I put two fingers into my sopping twat, trying to relieve the pressure before I wasn't allowed to anymore.

Soon, his strokes began speeding up and my fingers moved faster and faster, stroking my little clit. I could see from his purple cock and the look in his eyes that he was about to cum, and I came closer and closer to my own climax, imagining his hot cum in my mouth and all over my face, just like a bad girl would want it.

"Oh god," he moaned one last time. Suddenly, I exploded in orgasm. My whole body shook, and my eyes rolled back in my head as every muscle became stiff and pulsed with the rhythm of my pussy. I struggled to keep my mouth open. My cunt was in the glorious fit of spasms when he finally painted my face with himself. The first jolt landed on my tongue and I dared not swallow because I wanted him to see first. A spurt landed on my forehead, another on my cheek. It began dripping, splashing downward until drops of cum glistened on my tits, face, and hair.

"Oh, you look so pretty right now," he said as he glanced down at me. I smiled. He took his finger and drew it under a drop of cum running down my jaw, holding it up to my mouth. I opened wide, showing the pool on my tongue, then licked his finger clean and swallowed with force.

"You," he said, stroking my hair, "are such a good girl."