Coming in Colours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her flushed face towards me she hugged me and said.

"Fuck that was amazing Tom Ryan. Why don't you come inside and get comfortable - very rude of me to leave you standing in the doorway like this especially half naked and your cock on show for all the neighbors to see."

Both of us laughed half heartedly at her remark and hitching my pants up around my waist I followed her into her kitchen and dining area. Grabbing a stool I sat down at the kitchen bar while she grabbed two ice cold beers from the nearby fridge.

Popping the top off both bottles she handed me one and we both took long cooling swigs before I placed the bottle on the bar in front of me.

"I'm not finished you know. I still want to fuck your face."

She blushed coyly and let out a little laugh.

"I know but now you can take your time, now that the edge is gone so to speak."

Looking at her all sweaty and her hair completely disheveled standing naked in her kitchen with her gown thrown off her breasts I was not surprised to feel my manhood start to harden again in my pants.

Leaving my beer half finished I stood up and holding out my hand said.

"Show me where you bedroom is tramp - I can't wait."

Lisa left her half drunken bottle on the bar and taking my hand led me down a short hallway past a few doors (toilet, bathroom, a spare office, and smaller second bedroom) to the end of the house facing the road. As we maneuvered down the hall I followed her sexy scantily clad body watching with growing lust as her tight little butt wobbled and caressed the silky gown shimmering and shifting in front of me. Her long lace encased elegant legs looked luscious and I couldn't wait to feel them wrapped around my face.

We stepped into what was obviously the master bedroom as the centre of the room was dominated by a large iron wrought king size bed made up tastefully in a subtle white duvet and matching pillow set. She turned in front of me and shrugged the creamy silky gown off her shoulders letting it drop gracefully to the floor where it pooled around her shiny black heels. My eyes traveled up her gorgeous long legs, over her wet used pussy, her flat bronzed tummy, briefly stopping to admire her full breasts (flushed with renewed desire) topped with hard button like red nipples, then over her slender delectable neck to her gorgeous face presently smiling wickedly and lasciviously at me.

"Get undressed lover and hop on the bed. I'm going to give you a blow job you'll never forget."

Quickly I started disrobing simply leaving my discarded clothing in a heap on the floor as I was so eager & looking forward to feeling her mouth pumping up and down on my cock.

"Oh.....and unlike last week you don't need to shower first, I want to taste myself on you as I lick your cock and balls entirely."

Fuck!! This girl knew just what to say and how to make my nuts squirm in anticipation.

After removing my shoes, shirt, and jeans my underwear was the last thing for me to take off. Bending forward I slipped them down my thighs making my cock briefly snag in the elastic waist band and snapping up to slap my belly it was so hard. Seeing this Lisa cooed huskily and began to rub her nipples and breasts getting her excited as well.

She advanced on me slowly and I backed up until the backs of my legs touched the edge of the bed. Standing there trembling in anticipation my cock visibly throbbed standing tall and proud. She took the last few steps closing the distance between us then she put her hand against my chest and gently pushed me back onto the bed.

I gratefully fell back onto the cool duvet letting my head sink into the soft pillows at the head while I lewdly spread my legs so she would have unheeded access to my cock and balls. My eyes hooded with lust and a red haze fell over then as she knelt on the bed between my legs purring like a cat and licking her lips for effect.

"I know a way to heighten your pleasure twice as much and you will never look back if you allow me one or two liberties baby."

Quizzically she raised her eyebrows waiting for an answer.

Panting I just wanted her to sink my cock into her mouth but frankly I was putty in her hands, if this sexual encounter was going to be half as good as I expected who was I to disagree with something that would double my pleasure.

"Wh.....what have you got in mind"? I asked.

"Well" she purred "I know how crazy you get over my shaved bald snatch and I can tell you it is as much, if not more, pleasurable for a man to have his scrotum and nuts shaved. I just looooove a man with a shaved ball sack, I love sucking and rolling his balls around in my mouth, slobbering and salivating all over him - It's a special trick of mine - I can make a man come just from this exquisite torture. So lover would you let me shave your nuts and then give you the ultimate?"

I have always had very sensitive nuts and I love it when my lovers handle them, stroke them, or even lightly abuse them. The thought of them being suckled and tormented by Lisa's hot mouth and pierced tongue was enough for me to groan out an affirmative response.

"Why don't we fulfill one of my fantasies while we're at it and let me hand cuff you to the bed while I do it then I can torture and prolong the build up while I fondle your cock and shave off all your pubic hair."

I couldn't see anything wrong with that after all she had already willingly indulged one of my fantasies by dressing precisely as I had asked and it had led to one of the most satisfying sexual encounters in my life.

"Anything as long as you promise to give me the best damn blow job I have ever had." "Oh you'll be begging for release before too long lover and I guarantee it will feel like molten lava when you finally shoot your load in my mouth.....and I promise to swallow it all."

Like I said this girl knew just what to say to get me going. I spread my arms and gripped the iron bed head above my head signaling for her to proceed accordingly. Quicker than I could imagine she reached into a bedside cabinet and retrieved two sets of hand cuffs which she quickly used to fasten my wrists to the bed head. Although that rattled and clanked when I pulled at them they held me firmly and securely, I wasn't going to be getting out of this predicament until obviously she unlocked me.

"Now we don't want any sudden moves like you suddenly clamping your legs together. This may make me cut you so just for your added protection it is probably better if I fasten your legs apart as well ok?"

I couldn't argue with her logic and if the truth was known I fear seeing my own blood more than most other natural human fears. So Lisa scooted off the bed and bending down to retrieve something from under the bed she showed my a device I had not seen before.

It was a long black shiny beam maybe 3 to 4 feet apart with shackles at each end and precisely in the middle was a ring with a sturdy looking chain hanging from it. She told me it was a spreader bar designed precisely for keeping ones legs apart and allow unheeded access in between. Deftly she fastened the two ends to my ankles and she was right the rigid bar in between ensured my legs stayed comfortably spread.

Then she stood above me on the bed with her feet planted either side of my armpits facing my feet. With renewed lust I stared up between then to see her obviously moist and excited pussy winking at me as she moved. Exaggerating her movements, purely for my benefit, she squatted down reached for the chain positioned at the centre of the spreader bar. As she lent forward her beautiful coral pink gash opened for me so that I could briefly see into the steaming wet folds of her womanhood - god I wanted so much to reach up and jam my tongue in their and suck out all her feminine juices. All this took less than 30 seconds and it made my cock stand clear of my abdomen, pulsing, squeezing little beads of pre cum out of the eye and left them glistening like little diamonds on the head of my engorged penis.

Christ she hadn't even touched me yet and already I felt ready to burst. Suddenly I felt her heave holding the chain firmly in both hands as she stood nearly upright pulling the bar horizontal to the bed and bringing my knees back towards my chest. We both grunted as she pulled bringing my feet further back towards the head of the bed.

"Relax baby, help me here. Trust me you are going to love this."

I did as she said and relaxed my legs and even pulled my knees back helping her to reach the end of the chain near the head board so that she could fix it the thickest iron length at the top of the bed. Having succeeded she dropped back down on the bed laying beside me and looking deeply into my eyes slowly brought one of her hands up to stroke my cock. Her hand felt cool against the super heated flesh of my penis and as she stroked upwards gripping me firmly the skin scrunched in little folds around the base of my knob.

Groaning is passion I looked down and saw a large jewel of pre cum slip out of the eye of my cock and glimmer and gleam poised like a thick dewy droplet of heavenly elixir. Restrained and helpless I watched mesmerized as Lisa slowly slid her head forward with her little pink tongue outstretched towards that pearly drop.

Before she even touched me I threw my head back closing my eyes tightly and groaned in anticipation. While keeping my cock firmly squeezed and using only her tongue she flicked at the head of my cock purring while she tasted my sweet essence then she pushed the flat of her tongue sliding it all over the head of my penis.

Every time I felt that delectable and tantalizing metal ball brush my sensitive glans my hips jumped and bounced on the bed - Fuuuuuuuck!! She was driving me crazy.

I started panting and throwing my head from side to side begging and pleading with her to put my cock in her mouth but just like she had planned I was completely immobile and had to suffer in exquisite pleasure and pain until she was inclined to spare me. God!! It was heaven and hell at the same time, it was both blissful and cruel and I did not know how I would last long enough to enjoy coming in her mouth as she had promised, I was so sure she would trigger my impending orgasm and I would blow my wad uselessly all over my belly and thighs.

Just when I thought I would go crazy with need Lisa backed off and got off the bed. Jokingly she said.

"Stay right there I'll be back in just a second."

Thank god!! I took advantage of the respite and heaved large breaths trying to calm myself down and stop myself from having a heart attack from this tortuous pleasure.

All too soon Lisa came back into the room with a small basin of warm water, some shaving foam, a small pair of scissors, a towel, and a shaving blade.

Groaning I closed my eyes again waited for her to touch me again. I did not have to wait long; first I felt the bed move as she positioned herself and her implements between my legs. Then with a brief announcement,

"Here we go; you'll soon be one more step closer to heaven."

Then she gently used the scissors to trim away the more abundant growths of pubic hair around my balls and scrotum. It felt strange at first as she timidly pulled then snipped small tufts of hair from my pubic region but after a while this action in itself became highly erotic. I noticed little clumps of skin appearing where she had obviously snipped closer to the skin than she had intended.

When she had finished with the scissors she took my cock lovingly in one hand and cruelly stroked it back to it former glory. This elicited grunts of pleasure from me as I tried to stop myself from coming. With the other hand she soaked a cloth in the water and then gently mopped it around my scrotum being sure to wet the entire area thoroughly.

When this was done she squeezed a healthy portion of shaving foam into the palm of one hand and with the other gently spread it all around the hairy parts of my cock and balls, she even held my cock delicately by the tip and used her hand to pump up and down the shaft lathering most of it's length as well.

"Now just hold still babe, this is the more delicate part where I need to run the blade as close as I can all over and get rid of all that icky sweaty hair."

Nodding slightly I stared down the length of my body as she was about to shave me. Glancing up to look up at me I saw that she was as excited as I was about what she was about to do.

"Now hold especially still for this first part because believe it or not there is a small amount of hair that grows out of the shaft of your cock near the base and I want to get these first."

Again I nodded but was not prepared for how she planned to shave me in this area.

Holding my cock at the base and pointing it straight up perpendicular to my body she got up on her knees and leaning forward took just the ruby red plum of my cock firmly in her mouth applying a generous amount of suck so that I would not slip free.

I groaned out in absolute rapture finally enjoying the sweet and tight confines of her lips on my manhood, gently she bit me with her teeth and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Then she held me tight sucking the head with increasing pressure while her tongue danced and played over the super sensitive glans just under the knob of my cock. While she did this I felt the blade deftly moving in long swift strokes all around and along the length of my cock as she took away any trace of hair and foam.

All too soon she opened her mouth and let my cock plop wetly onto my belly and I glanced down to see it shining wet with her saliva and twitching like a lurching bug. Reaching up with her left hand and using her forefinger and thumb she quickly and painfully pinched the head of my penis which made me yelp in surprise but also I suddenly lost the urge to come as she had seen that she had taken me too far.

After this near crisis she moved quickly and did not spend any more time exciting me further but rather paid attention to the task at hand and very soon I was shaved completely bald around my cock, my balls, and between the spread cheeks of my arse. When she was done she washed away any remaining foam and then patted me dry with the towel. Then she moved her face between my legs and inhaled deeply smelling my newly shaved nuts and baby smooth scrotum.

Reaching back behind her she grabbed a bottle of something and then squeezed a generous portion onto her hands and all over my freshly shaved pubic area, it smelt sweet and felt slightly thick. Lisa explained that it was baby oil and the application of it would avoid any chafing or shaving burn that she knew she was prone towards whenever she shaved herself like this.

It felt great having her slippery oily fingers massaging my cock, nuts and anal area and all too soon the friction of her hands was increasing the warm tingling feel between my legs again, It was not long before I was grunting and groaning again and begging her to shove my cock in her mouth, I was going to come so very soon and I reminded her she had promised to swallow all my cum.

She seemed particularly fascinated with my hairless nuts and as she mentioned she did not waste any time proving that having your balls licked and suckled by a hot willing female mouth is indeed one of the most erotic and pleasurable feelings known to mankind - It was indescribable.

It was like hot satin sliding sensuously all over my balls sometimes cool when she breathed in and other times silky hot when she bathed them with long licks of her tongue. The presence of her teeth sometimes nipping and nibbling also added a new dimension to having my nut sack immersed in her delicious mouth.

Once again I felt the come rapidly boiling in my nuts and her oral ministrations only seemed to urge the come from my balls.

This time there was no stopping me.

Lifting my head from the pillows and looking down as she sucked hotly on my nuts, my cocks pointed straight up between us, she stroked my cock in long loving pulls. While I watched the highly erotic sight I suddenly felt my balls spasm violently in the confines of my hairless sack.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! I'm gonna come....here it comes......oh god! Oh fuck! Fuck! Suck me....yeah....yeah......arrrrrrrrrrrgh"

And as I screamed out my orgasm Lisa swiftly took her mouth off my nuts and plunged her mouth in one fluid stroke over my entire phallus taking me deep into her throat and lashing the stem of my cock with her pierced tongue. At the same time she utterly surprised me and plunged the middle finger of one hand knuckles deep inside my anus wriggling her finger around inside my virgin bottom.

The added stimulation on my prostrate had me coming is great wads and I could feel my cock pulse repeatedly possibly with 6 powerful spurts and a few smaller after shocks as I howled out my anguish. It felt like molten lava was erupting from the eye of my penis and I could imagine my balls had blown themselves apart from the sheer intensity of my orgasm.

Restrained as I was I still found enough movement to raise my hips off the bed, trying to escape the finger in my arse while also trying to get deeper into her hungry sucking mouth. However I could not hold myself suspended for too long and all too soon dropped the weight of my body back down onto the bed effectively skewering my butt onto her finger.

This created a spasm of quick reactions that saw me screwing myself into her mouth and alternatively screwing my anus onto her finger - Fuck! It was so nasty; I have never had an orgasm like it.

After I had calmed down enough Lisa slowly and teasingly withdrew her finger from the tight confines of my virgin anus and I gasped as I felt my tight ring of skin cling and grasp her finger as if I wanted it to stay. I shuddered and shook spilling little dribbles of come from the over sensitized eye of my penis. She gently licked and nuzzled my spent member as she rolled it around in her mouth using her tongue to push and massage it lovingly.

Lisa made little humming and purring noises as she continued to fellate my cum drained cock. Every now and then I would feel the piercing in her tongue as it touched my glans or shrinking knob and this elicited small groans of pleasure from my gaping mouth.

Looking down the length of my body in absolute enchantment I watched as she slowly slipped my penis from my mouth and then holding it gently in her hand, caressing it slightly, she ducked her head to once again engulf my hairless and tender nuts. The air whooshed out of me as I gasped in pleasure and I knew from that day forward I would always keep my nuts closely shaved - the feeling was out of this world.

Slowly letting my nuts roll out of her mouth Lisa gave them a couple of last remaining licks, the last on which went right over my sack, up the base of my cock, and up the full length over the stem of my cock leaving a slobbering trail of spittle and my nut juice along the way. At the top she looked straight in the eyes and gave my now flaccid and drooping cock one last suck and kiss. Her lips left my little cock quivering in her fist and with a load pop she pulled her mouth of it then knelt up reaching for the restraints holding me to the bed.

"Best we get you unfastened and dressed lover before my night time lover comes home, if I left you here he might have bigger and more masculine objects for that tight little ass hole of yours."

Not pondering too long on her words (but intrigued none the less) I quickly glanced at the bedside alarm clock and saw that it was just after 4pm. Christ time had flown this afternoon but I guess with all the events and two ball draining orgasms, not too mention my new scrotal hair-do I couldn't complain.

Quickly and calmly Lisa undid all my cuffs and all too soon I was massaging my legs and wrists helping the circulation return to my outer limbs. Lisa jumped up off the bed collecting all the items she had used to shave me and turning to leave the bedroom said.