Coming in Colours Ch. 06

Story Info
Leverage - a key to good business practices.
9.2k words
4
25.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, I'm sorry I have had most of the fun tonight but there is one more thing I need to do - a business deal I need to make sure is going to plan. It is a little... how can I say... nasty, and I need to apply a little leverage to an attorney who can be of great benefit to us over the next few weeks. Let's go get a cab, I'll make a call and if you don't mind you can capture some more tantalizing movie for me. Game?"

I was rather intoxicated and still had a semi hard on from parting company with Laura. After all I reasoned with myself that wasn't this just the sort of activity I needed to scourge myself of my recent obsessions - hell who was I kidding, I needed more relief before I got any sleep tonight. The fact that it was going to be 'nasty' helped my libido over ride my common sense and I willing joined Alec for the next excursion of the night.

Alec gave the cab driver an up market address on the wealthy side of town and then pulling out his mobile rang a number and put the mobile to his ear. From my position in the back of the cab I was able to barely make out the conversation. A woman answered the phone.

"Hello, Harper's residence, Chloe speaking."

"Ahhhhh darling Chloe, its Alec here, nice to see you're still up. Is your husband home? I'm on my way over for a little... ahem... satisfaction."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line then in a hushed whisper sounding some what urgent Chloe replied.

"Alec! Christ why are you calling at this time of the night? Yes, dammit! Vince is home... Shit! This is dangerous, I can't see you, if he finds out he'll go through the roof."

"Steady, steady my sweet little whore; I'm not going to let Vince find out. Although I would love to see the look on his face if I showed him what we got up to last time. Do you remember? You looked like a right little harlot while I banged your tight little gash in the car park at that pompous snobby party for rich little knee jerks."

"Fuck! Alec, yes I remember, what do you want?"

"Ahhh yes that was quite a night wasn't it, that was the first time you didn't gag on my cock, for a change. I have some fond memories and digital pictures of that night; we really must do that again sometime. Anyway enough about old times, the night is getting on and I have needs baby!"

When Chloe didn't answer I gathered she was waiting for instructions.

"So, here's the plan. I want you to put your darling hubby to bed and make sure he is comfortable. Text me just before you head upstairs. Then I want you to give him one of your ball draining blow jobs and let him come in your hot little mouth, Got that so far?"

"Yes... but Alec he might get suspicious, he's not used to me doing that for him... "

"Great! Good old Vince will think all his Christmas' have come at once, pun not intended, but I think you will find a way to get him to spill in your mouth, you can be very convincing can't you Chloe?"

"Ahem... yes... whatever you say Alec."

"Good. Now the next bit is very important. After Vince has spilled his load in your mouth, you are not, I repeat NOT, to swallow it. I want you to leave him in bed and come downstairs to the patio door by the pool; don't wear anything except your dressing gown and a pair of those strapping high heels that make your legs go on forever. And of course bring that mouthful of warm gooey sperm with you. I'll be waiting for you on the pool deck with a friend of mine and then we'll get down to business."

"Shit Alec, what if he follows me, or wants something more afterwards, how am I not going to say anything? Alec this is going too far I can't do what you are asking for... please Alec... please can't I meet you tomorrow?"

"NO! Chloe, it's this or I show Vince and all your high society snobby bitch friends the sort of fucking whore you really are. Now calm down, you're a smart girl, you know what's best for everyone, you'll think of some innovative way to make this all come to fruition. I expect to get a text from you in the next half hour or so. See you soon cupcake and remember DON'T swallow, I want to see Vince's puny shot of nut juice in your mouth when you meet us by the pool."

Not giving her a chance to reply Alec hung up and looked at me with a smug and cruel expression.

"Well, that's the next willing pair of legs set up - I just know you're going to love this."

Hesitantly and not sure how much I should inquire I asked him.

"I don't get it, if it's the husband you want to leverage why are you black mailing his wife."

"Ahhhh well that the amazing things about some of the ways things happen in this city, you don't always have to be completely unscrupulous and black mail the 'right man' for the job. Sometimes, if you do it properly, you can black mail his wife to convince him do the 'right things' and get a whole raft of wicked sexual favors out of her at the same time - Sort of everybody wins - but especially me and my cock."

Shocked I could see that Alec really had no scruples about how low he was prepared to go to get what he wanted. And basically that was the freedom and ability to have as much female flesh on tap and at his disposal to satisfy his wicked and perverted sexual appetite.

I knew the next few weeks were going to challenge the extremes of my imagination and provide me with enough opportunity to really indulge in some of my wildest fantasies.

The taxi arrived at an upscale home on one of the most prominent streets in the city and Alec got him to drop us off on the corner paying him a generous tip to forget he had made this drop off tonight. Then we walked down the pavement each smoking a cigar and quietly chatting about the highlights of using the Mayor's fiancé and what other nasty things we could do with her in the future.

"I think I might need to get a decorator in" Alec said "to remodel some of the darker parts of my house and I recall Laura always had good taste in that sort of thing. I'm sure she could help to make things a little more interesting and attractive around my place... especially if she was naked doing it. Heck! I might even kill two birds with one stone and make her paint the ceiling naked; now that would be a gorgeous sight."

We both snickered deviantly picturing the tall sexy blonde in various poses streaked in paint, naked, and at our sexual whim - it was certainly an arousing proposition.

A short time later Alec's phone beeped & I assumed Chloe had text him to say her husband and her were on their way to bed. Alec checked his phone and confirmed 'Operation Chloe' was all go.

A little while later we arrived at an expensive two storied home on the upper part of the street surrounded on the borders by a well kept rose garden, a long sweeping drive way, and fenced in the back by a tall white fence.

Cautiously Alec led me to a side gate and quietly lifted the latch allowing us to walk down the side of the house and around the back where a large kidney shaped pool glimmered and shimmered thanks to the underwater lights and a couple of small patio lights here and there. Between the pool and the house was a variety of top of the range outdoor furniture, a large aluminum BBQ, and some loungers under a white lattice pagoda.

Quietly we grabbed a couple of chairs and sat smoking and waiting for Chloe to join us through the double patio doors a few feet from where we were sitting.

About 15 minutes later we both looked up when we heard the ranch slider door slide open and there standing just as instructed was the lovely Chloe.

She was a short thin brunette with her thick dark hair knotted in a simple pony tail that hang back and away from her head just touching her white silk knee high gown. She had thin brown legs beneath her gown and her feet were encased in simple white strap over high heels. Her arms folded sternly across her chest and although she was unable to speak she had a definite look of contempt on her face.

She had a nice oval face with large brown eyes, a little nose, and full pouting lips that at first glance seem to be glazed with a glossy pale lipstick. Upon closer inspection I realized they were simply wet no doubt from sucking her husbands cock and possibly from the pool of recently released male jism she was holding in her mouth.

Her deep brown eyes seemed to smolder with a fiery intensity and I knew had she been able too a number of strong metaphors would currently be aimed vehemently at our untimely late night intrusion.

She appeared to be well proportioned and my cock harden in my pants at the sultry sight of her. I felt a surge of excitement stiffening my cock knowing I was going to see her in all her glory and maybe get a crack at defiling her marriage vows shortly.

Alec stood puffing his cigar like a steam train and signaled for her to step outside and close the door behind her. Timidly she did as he said and moved between us at the table but did not sit down, she looked up at Alec with a questioning look as if she was asking him what he wanted her to do now?

"My god! Chloe you look delicious even in a simple unobtrusive night gown and I can only guess because you haven't said anything you have a load of your husbands cum in your mouth?"

Her face and neck blushed a slight shade of red as she nodded slightly confirming that her husband's sperm was sliding around in her mouth.

"Well I have to say that for once it is nice to not have to listen to your constant whining or dog like howling as you come on my cock... because you do have great orgasms on my cock don't you my little hussy?"

Again she nodded blushing deeper and I watched as her fingers started to play with the edge of her gown almost as if she wanted to get underneath it. She seemed to be attempting to caress her body and it appeared to be getting turned on by Alec's humiliating and condescending words.

"Right lets this get this show on the road, it's getting late and I have a load of sweet Alec juice for you to receive tonight. Oh! And not forgetting my good mate Tom here is going to film this little midnight episode, for prosperity of course, and then you are going to let him do you as well."

Turning towards me with an evil smile he prompted me out of my dazed state.

"Tom, come on man get that recorder going. Make sure you get some good close ups of Chloe's cute face as she enjoys the torment of our indulgence tonight."

I had almost completely forgotten the camcorder I had placed on the table when we sat down earlier. Gabbing it quickly I turned it on and stepping back I quickly zoomed in on the lovely embarrassed wife standing there in her dressing gown and heels with her mouth clenched tightly shut.

"Now just for the benefit of the camera let me sum up where we are at... My mate, the camera man, and I are standing on the pool patio of 39 Willows Way, a rich and up market home belonging to the prominent lawyer Vince Harper and his beautiful young wife Chloe who have been married for what?... two years now."

Chloe nodded affirming that what Alec was saying was correct. Alec continued.

"Now earlier I called the lovely young Chloe on this cool July night after having dinner with the fabulous new Mayor of our city and his gorgeous new bride to be, oh by the way Chloe she is just like you, a wanton whore who will open her legs for any man with a decent sized cock & who will take the time give them exactly what their husbands can't - hard rough slutty sex. Yep tonight I have already had the pleasure of the Mayors fiancé and I can tell you she was a sweet glorious fuck."

Alec paused to let the words sink in and Chloe trembled as she heard the wickedness in his voice intensify. She knew that tonight Alec was feeling especially evil and she dreaded what she would be subjected too.

"Anyway back to the present. Standing before me is Mrs. Chloe Harper dressed only in a dressing gown and heels while her husband is asleep in the house behind us. Ahhhh! But that's not all folks; the beautiful Mrs. Harper can't speak for herself right now because she has a mouthful of her husband's sperm that she very recently sucked straight out of his little cock. I can't imagine there is a whole lot in there, after all I have seen the illustrious Mr. Harper in the shower after our mid week squash games and poor Vince is not exactly blessed with a potent male saber for keeping the ladies satisfied."

Chloe cringed and bowed her head in embarrassment as Alec not only humiliated her but also her poor defenseless husband who she knew all to well only had average proportionate male genitalia. She knew it seemed even smaller when compared with the likes of Alec who had stretched her little cunt with his magnificent tool on numerous occasions before.

"So now we are going to put that sperm to good use and I hope for your sake Chloe he has deposited at least a reasonable amount and that you haven't swallowed any as you are going to need every little drop for what I have planned."

Chloe's eyes screwed up as she tried to imagine where this was going. I have to say I was also genuinely intrigued and wondered what perverse and wicked idea Alec had in mind.

"Right! Get over here Chloe darling and face the table. Tom move to the side and make sure your get a good shot of her sideways including her face and get me in the picture too."

Alec made Chloe face towards the table and he stood behind her. He reached up and gripped the gown at the shoulders either side of her neck as he told her to untie the sash around her waist. Nervously she did so and let the cloth material fall to her sides. Briefly I saw one of her cherry tipped nipples pop out and teeter shamelessly in front of her chest puffing up and hardening thanks to a cool draft of air that tickled her exposed skin.

Standing slightly forward she balanced by bracing her thighs against the tables edge and pushing her ass against Alec. She allowed him to peel the gown down her back. He leaned back a little once the sleeves were removed from her arms and tossed it aside in a heap on the cobble stones by the pool. As her naked body was exposed I gasped in spite of myself, she had flawless honey colored skin and her taunt thighs and tummy promised a tight luscious body that would be a joy to ravage.

Once naked, except for her high heels, Alec pushed Chloe forward slightly so that she had to drop her arms on the table to support her self. Alec leaned back and let out a small whistle.

"Hmmm Chloe you have such gorgeous legs and such a fuckable body, I really have missed you my sweet little strumpet, God do I feel a load building in my nuts for you."

As I filmed I watched Chloe blush in embarrassment but also she quivered as I got the distinct feeling she was getting turning on as Alec highlighted her finer points,

"Now my dear, let's get down to business. As we both know I have had the pleasure of your mouth and your tight little married cunt but tonight I want your ass."

Chloe whimpered when he said that and she timidly shook her head making little negative sounds through her clenched lips as she continued to hold her husbands recent ejaculation in her mouth.

"Hmmmm... Hmmmm... Unnnnngh... Unnnnnngh."

"Yes, my dear tonight is special. First me then Tom there is going to pound your little wrinkled brown hole until your squeeze the sperm right out of our nuts. Now tell me, aaaaah but you can't, just a shake or nod of the head is fine, has your hubby ever fucked you in the ass?"

Defeated Chloe hung her head and slowly shook her head no.

"Excellent, all the better for us huh? I'm guessing you are probably not a virgin back there though as I am sure a gorgeous wee thing like yourself was probably a right little slut at college and what better way to keep from getting an unnecessary pregnancy that slamming your shit hole on young cocks all through college aye?"

Chloe shook her head more fervently and blushed a deep red at Alec's disgusting and vulgar accusations.

"No! Well I am genuinely surprised, are you trying to me Chloe that you're an anal virgin?"

Starting to sob quietly she glanced at me and the camera and gave a small nod, God! She looked hot with tears running down her flushed cheeks, her naked body quivering, and her lips clenched tightly. It was all the more erotic knowing her mouth was holding her husbands recent ejaculate that by now was no doubt cooling on her tongue.

"Ooooh la la I am so going to enjoy this. Right, I want you to lie down on your stomach on the table and reach back with your arms. I want you to grabs the cheeks of your ass in your hands and pull those beautiful globes apart so I can see the delicate little cherry hole I am going to cram my cock into. Do you remember how big I am Chloe, Oh yes I can see you remember; you are positively shaking in anticipation aren't you?"

Chloe lay down as requested and I moved around a little towards Alec so I could capture her exposed ass hole on film.

Timidly she reached back with both hands and did as Alec had instructed. Both Alec and I gasped as slowly we watched her grab her pale soft buttocks in her own hands and shifting slightly forward pulled her arse crack apart. The dark furrow between her legs opened and I could clearly see her little wrinkled hole appear dry and taunt like a little star. Chloe laid her head to one side and groaned imploringly but did not let go of her quivering and frightened bottom.

Alec reached down with both hands and placed them just below Chloe's hands firmly gripping her fleshy buttocks. He spread his thumbs down into the crease between her legs and pushing outwards spreading her intimate womanhood further so that her sex also opened revealing the glistening pink folds of her cunt.

Panting with lust Alec whispered hoarsely for Chloe to let go of her butt cheeks and he would keep her anus exposed. Trembling she slowly released her buttocks and moved them forward to rest crooked by her shoulders as if she was about to do press ups. Staring through the eye piece of the camera I could clearly see imprints of her own hands on the soft flesh of her buttocks.

For a long time Alec and I just stared at her tight little virgin ring and Chloe silently sobbed and quivered in humiliation. At times when her sobbing gained momentum we watched enthralled as it looked like her tiny wrinkled hole appeared to be winking at us. Glancing up at Alec I saw a look of pure evil lust on his face and I knew the pillaging of Chloe's virgin bum was going to hurt her; it was going to hurt a lot.

Finally Alec spoke,

"Right Chloe, now it time for your husband to come to the rescue. I want you to cup one of your hands under your chin and spit out as much of your man's come into the palm of your hand. I'm warning you, don't lose any of it, as it will be the only lubricate I will let you use to ease me taking your anal virginity."

Finally we all knew Alec's evil plan and I am sure we both collectively gasped, (Chloe a little less audibly than I for obvious reasons), and in response I felt my cock surge in my pants. Not only was I going to have a crack at the gorgeous wife's virgin arse but it would be wet with her husbands sperm - the very thought made me snarl with lust.

Chloe must have heard and looking up I saw her face pale a few shades of white as she read the evil and satanic intent in my animalistic growl. Alec quickly brought her back to the present by sliding his hips forward and prodded her dry anus with his burning hot penis. While Alec groaned in anticipation Chloe tried to wriggle forward and squealed keenly though her teeth knowing she could not let any of the precious sperm escape from her mouth at the same time.

"Come on bitch! Smear your arse with your husbands come or I'll spear you dry. I'm getting impatient - I don't mind using blood to lubricate your poo-chute so best you get a move on and make your Hershey highway a little more creamier."