Coming in Colours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen I made myself a couple of sandwiches and getting another tall glass of water went out to the pool to have my lunch. Seated at a table under an umbrella I found Alec in just his shorts talking on his mobile phone and tapping on a laptop. Looking up he acknowledged my presence with a wry smile then went back to his conversation with the person on the other end of the line.

While I sat and ate my lunch I heard Alec telling the person on the line he couldn't possibly pick up the "parcel" today it would have to wait until the end of the week or Monday of next week. After a brief discussion he suddenly asked the person to wait, putting the phone on the table he asked me what my plans for the day were.

When I shrugged and said

"Not much, just lazing around, might have a swim, pretty much take it easy. Why?"

Alec asked if I would mind taking one of the sports cars for a blast into the major city about 3 hours north of here and picking up a parcel for him. He said he would put me up in five star accommodations for the night and I could drive back leisurely along the coast tomorrow, maybe put the top down, and get some sea breeze through me, even stop for a frolic in the ocean. He had a few meetings the next day anyhow so rather than leave me alone I could go play up in the big smoke.

Thinking quickly I thought what the hell, it would be fun, it would be great to take the Porsche or something similar for a blat, and I could call Elsie in private while I travel -- It might give us a good chance to catch up while the boys were at school. Nodding positively I said.

"Sure, why not. I could do with the air and if you don't mind I would enjoy some solo time".

"Great, perfect, thanks" Alec said and picking up the phone told the person on the other end a friend of his would be there tomorrow late morning to pick up the package.

Alec hung up the phone and explained he needed a small package to be picked up from a pharmaceutical company the next day and brought back to the house -- he let on that the contents were not dangerous but were the result of an experimental product that was very expensive and that I should take the care to hide it in the trunk of the car well out of sight of prying eyes. When I attempted to query more about the contents he quickly change the subject and asked me how I was feeling.

"Uhh pretty good, I certainly realize I am not as young as I used to be and am suffering a little today because of it".

He told me there were painkillers and aspirin in all the bathrooms and I could always take a nap if I needed too, he said he had a few things to take care of today in preparation for tomorrow so I was my own best friend for the day.

"Cheers mate" I replied "I have already sniffed out the aspirin and think I'll take a swim then maybe take a leisurely drive towards the city. Alec thanked me again for this "small favor" and said he would go and make all the arrangements for accommodation and leave the details on the note pad by the phone in the kitchen. He told me he had to pop out for 30 minutes and when he got back I could leave just as soon as I wanted.

While Alec was gone I changed into swimming shorts and had a refreshing swim in the pool. Being true with myself and knowing how heavy I had been on my body the night before I forced myself to do a dozen laps of the pool. When I was finished I hopped into the heated spa just off to the side of the pool and lay back against the tiles staring up into the sky. As I relaxed, and already feeling a thousand time better, I opened my eyes squinting into the afternoon sun. Gazing around the upstairs windows I thought I saw movement and quickly fixed on a window in the far corner of the house. Staring intently I was sure I could make out the contours of a slim woman behind the gauzy curtain but I couldn't say for sure. I dismissed the thought thinking it was probably one of Alec's maids or cleaning staff or even maybe a girlfriend he had over while I was sleeping. Nothing would shock me knowing how convincing Alec could be in manipulating feminine flesh to share his bed.

Relaxing a little longer I then got out, had a quick shower and got dressed again and then packed a small overnight bag remembering Alec had arranged for me to stay in a hotel in town for the night. Leaving my bag by the front door I then wandered towards the garage to have a look at which vehicle might grab my fancy. I had may mind fixed on the sleek black Porsche 911 Carerra soft top I had seen previously but thought there might be something else to take my fancy. The thought of selecting any car from the range in the garage made me giddy with excitement, it was like shopping but on a major scale; never in my life did I think I would get a chance to pick any one of the worlds top sports cars and taking it for a day trip as if it was my own.

In the garage there was a whole range of cars from a dinky little MG sports through to a long glistening navy blue BMW 8 series with all the trimmings. My attention was drawn often to the black Porsche in the corner and as much as I had thought it was my preference I positively smirked with glee when I saw a beautiful red Ferrari GTO standing nearby -- Every since watching Magnum P.I. on telly as a kid I had wanted a chance to drive a car like Higgins'. While I stood admiring the sleek lines and trying to peer through the tainted windows I thought I heard a meek moan coming from a closed door on the far side of the garage. Stopping to listen more intently I heard it again, like a small whimper just audible through a door opposite of where I was standing.

Stepping quietly towards the door I thought I would investigate. Silently I approached the door and then put my ear against it waiting to see if the noise would repeat itself and confirm that someone was behind the door. I waited a few moments and just when I thought it had all been part of my imagination I heard a distinctive groan like someone trying to lift an immense weight off them but not having the breath or strength to do much more than strain. I was so curious I hardly noticed I had reached for the door handle and had turned it so that the door opened slightly. Pushing it in enough to pop my head around and look furtively inside I was surprised to see a bare carpeted room with nothing in it except a naked woman tied up tighter than a Christmas turkey. She was on her knees and hunched over so that her face was resting on the ground. Both arms were pulled to her sides and each wrist was cleverly roped to each respective ankle essentially immobilizing any chance she had of standing, crawling, or maneuvering from her position. Her head was covered with a thick black sack that was tied around her throat effecting blinding her and me from being able to recognize her.

From observing her slim naked torso I gathered she was only a young woman, no older than early twenties and she had pale almost white skin with a feathering of light freckles across her upper back and shoulders. She was moaning slightly and trying feebly to move -- I gather she was either recovering from a hefty sedative or waking up and finding herself in this rather confined predicament. Knowing Alec's dastardly fetish for humiliation and coercion I knew she had been placed here in the isolated room for a reason -- I certainly was not going to interfere but I was mesmerized by the erotic situation in front of me.

Moving into the room as quietly as I could I stepped behind her, crouching down and looked between her thighs at her naked sex and anus. She had been shaved bare so that her cunt looked young and fresh and I could see what looked like long thin faint bruises as if she had been caned on her delicate sensitive sex. As I sat there looking I felt my penis harden solidly in my pants and I licked my lips feeling the all too recent familiar feeling of lust rising behind my eyes like a red mist.

Balancing myself with my left hand on the floor I moved my right hand down to fondle and squeeze my cock through my trousers. As my stare traveled up her taunt tight buttocks I looked into the cleft of her arse and my cock positively twitched in my hand as I realized she had been recently sodomized. Her anus was distended and I could see into the black depths of her anal passage. The ring of her sphincter was red and sore looking and I could see what appeared to be a shiny wet rivulet of semen leaking from her bum and running down her inner thigh.

Staring intently I looked a little closer and was certain the little trail looked and smelled like male come. I think she suspected then that someone else was in the room and she grunted (she must have been gagged under the hood) trying to rock back and communicate with me. As she moved, her anus winked provocatively and a little more of the contents of her recently ravaged bottom oozed out thickly and ran down her taunt flank.

I was conscious that Alec would not be far away as he said he would only be 30 minutes and checking my watch that time had almost expired. I stood there mesmerized trying to work out what to do next -- the torment in my mind quickly developed into a confusing muddle of irrational thoughts. The sensible part of my brain told me to get out of there before Alec caught me however the increasingly depraved psyche in my mind urged me to pulled my pants down and shove my rampant cock up her puckered hole.

I must have stood there weighing up my options for a couple of minutes continuing to fondle my pulsating cock all the time the bound girl wriggling and moaning in front of me almost as she was enticing me to take advantage of her. Next thing I heard a car roar into the driveway outside (Thank God Alec was such a mad driver). The spell was broken and I knew I had scant seconds to get out of there. Looking once more at the squirming faceless woman I reached down and without thinking jammed two fingers viciously into her rectum feeling the warm seepage squelch around my knuckles. As she was so tightly bound and restricted there was very little she could do to react to my ruthless plunder. I did however hear a squeal of pain come faintly from the mask and felt her rectum tighten in pain around my fingers. Leaving them in there more mere seconds I twisted my hand roughly and then pulled my fingers sadistically from her ravaged orifice.

As I made my way to the exit I glanced at her and noticed she was slightly shaking, I guessed she was sobbing inside the hood having not expected the violent intrusion; I smiled wickedly taking a certain amount of pleasure knowing I had tormented her as such.

Quickly I closed the door behind me and as I walked quickly between the cars I lifted the fingers of my right hand, all wet and shiny, to my face inhaling her musky scent tainted with the sickly sweet tinge of sperm. I was tempted to lick my fingers but thought better of it and using a handkerchief from my pocket wiped my fingers dry. Standing in the middle of the garage I turned once again to face the Ferrari and at that moment Alec stuck his head through the entrance from the house asking if I had made up my mind which one I wanted.

He following my gaze as I point numbly at the GTO and as I tried to mumble something coherently he just snickered and said.

"Good choice -- she's a beauty isn't she? You'll feel like the crown prince when you get behind the wheel, but take good care of her, I want her back in one piece and as immaculate as you see her now."

Grinning with pleasure I told I would go and get my bag and mobile then be on my way. As I passed him he handed me a note with directions and contact details for the pick up point tomorrow as well as my reservation details at a swanky hotel in downtown. Alec said to charge anything at the hotel to the account and he would settle it personally.

We spoke briefly about some details while I got my things and he got the keys for the GTO. Going back to the garage we exchanged the normal good bye pleasantries. As I went to get in the car I held our my hand to say thanks and shake his hand but Alec surprised me and pushing my hand to the side enveloped me in a big manly bear hug as he told me to enjoy myself and he looked forward to seeing me sometime tomorrow evening. He suggested I call with an ETA so he could have dinner ready if I wanted it or not.

Feeling a little embarrassed about the intimate show of affection I thanked him again and said I would call him tomorrow. Alec opened the garage door while I started the GTO -- it purred like a tiger; shifting it into gear I backed it out onto the drive feeling the exhilarating power of driving such a formidable sports car. As I drove down the drive I glanced in the rearview mirror and as the garage door slowly closed behind me I noticed Alec moving towards the room containing the trussed up girl. I wondered briefly if he would somehow discover I had been there moments before he arrived home, with this thought in mind I quickly planted my foot and sped quickly down the driver towards the main road and onto the open roads leading to the city. I felt a little pang of guilt knowing I had deceived Alec by prying into something that obviously did not concern me and after the 'farewell hug' it bit twice as hard when I considered I may have exploited his generous offer of friendship.

I drove for some time enjoying the smooth feel of the car hugging corners, speeding excessively down long straights, passing slower cars in a flash, while blasting Linkin' Park through the wrap around stereo system -- Christ I nearly got a hard on from it all.

About 15 minutes out from Alec's place I slowed when I heard the anti-cop device squeak from on top of the dash and casually drove just below the local speed limit passed a stationary camera. I smiled thinking life couldn't get better, driving a nice car, listening to cool tunes, without a care in the world and a whole night of just me and nobody else to worry about. In the back of my mind I knew I intended to call Elsie while I traveled but I consciously put that off until a little later when I was feeling a little more confident -- procrastinating really, I just didn't want to spoil the moment.

As I came around a tight corner and the road stretched out in a long straight in front of me I was just about to put my foot down when a figure on my side of the road caught my eye. It was a hitch hiker slowly ambling down the road in the direction I was heading with their thumb out hoping for a ride. I was surprised they were on this stretch of quiet country road and as I quickly approached I slowed down as I passed to take a glance at the weary traveler. As I passed I glanced out my side window and then in my rear view mirror. I was surprised yet again to see it was a young woman in a short denim skirt, a loose fitting blouse, semi tall high heels and carrying only a tiny back pack. She waved urgently as I passed trying to flag me down before I disappeared into the distance.

As a rule I don't usually pick up strangers or hitch hikers but some reason I applied the brakes and brought the car to halt on the side of the road about 400 meters past her. Looking in the rearview mirror I watched her jog the short distance to the car and come around to my side leaning down to talk to me through the driver's window.

As she approached the car I could slowly make out her features and I was impressed that she was a pretty young thing about 25 or 26 with dark blonde hair hanging just past her shoulder and held at the sides with two simple black ribbons, at the moment it was slightly sweaty and disheveled because of her recent mad dash up the causeway, a pixie like face and startling green eyes. She had a small frame with only little breasts, lucky if they were a B cup, and nice thin picks strapped into incomprehensibly 3 inch high heel sandals -- god knows why she chose those shoes to hitch hike in.

Panting from her exertion she breathlessly thanked me for stopping saying my car was the first she had seen for hours. She had a throaty husky voice and her little pink tongue darted fervently between her lips each time took a breath. She was a real cute thing and I was suddenly happy I had stopped, looking forward to maybe ogling her and getting a glimpse up her skirt or down her cleavage while I took her with me for part or most of the journey north.

Through the open window she tentatively offered her dainty hand and gave me a very feminine and feeble hand shake. She introduced herself as May and said she would be very grateful for a ride as far as I was going. When I told her I was going to the city nearly 3 hours north of here she got very excited saying that was her destination and she would be forever grateful if I was able to drop her at the train station. She quickly explained she had no money but promised to be good company for the trip.

I got caught up in her exuberance and liked how her eyes and face positively glowed with excitement as she talked animatedly. I told her to throw her backpack on the back seat and jump in so we could get on our way. She ran around to the passengers side of the car, opened the door and threw her backpack in the back then slid quickly into the seat beside me slamming the door shut and jamming her seatbelt into the slot telling me to "Go for it man -- make this machine hum."

I threw the car into gear and with a shower of gravel fish tailed out on to the road and was soon racing down the road. The air rushed over our faces and May yelped and giggled as she got lost in the speed and adventure of the ride.

After a while she turned the volume up of the stereo and told me how impressed she was with my selection of music, she said she was surprised someone my age (she said it very kindly so that I wasn't offended) would be into Linkin' Park. I was torn between judging the road ahead as it rushed towards me and glancing sideways so that I could appreciate her thin beautiful contours as her blouse ruffled and billowed in the wind. I could imagine her little titties getting a cold massage from the air heaving and joggling around inside the confines of her shirt.

Often she would look at me and catch me staring at her, each time I looked up at her face she would give me that angelic smile and stare me down until I forced myself to look back at the road.

After a while longer together and maybe 60km she wound the electric windows up and turning slightly in her seat towards me and asked.

"So what's your name stranger?"

I had completely forgotten to introduce myself as I had been so smitten with her and her bouncy arrival as a passenger on a trip I had fully expected to drive alone.

"Tom......Tom Ryan, I'm going to the city for the night, picking up an important parcel tomorrow then driving back, where are you headed?"

"Oh maybe here, maybe there, don't really care, I am just taking it each day at a time. I have no commitments so I can pretty much stop wherever and see what takes my fancy".

Well I can tell you I really was taking a fancy to this young waif and I decided I would try everything I knew to get this pretty young thing in the sack -- she was so full of life I just wanted to find out if she was an as excitable lover, I bet she was a screamer, I giggled at my own mental insinuation.

"What's so funny? Come on share the joke" she said and I realized I had laughed out loud.

I stammered a reply "Uh....I.....well nothing I just feel really full of energy at the moment and I guess a little hysteria escaped".

She smiled broadly and said "Maybe we should find something to get rid of some of that excess energy". Her eyes lit up a little brighter and then she turned and looked out the window at the passing scenery.

I couldn't think of a response so we traveled in silence with just the stereo playing in the back ground. We had merged with a major highway by now and so there were a lot more cars and the occasional building or service station as we continued to travel north. We got plenty of stares from other motorists especially young men and women as we raced by slower vehicles and I could tell May was enjoying the ride.