Coming in Colours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GET YOUR SLUTTY GOB BACK DOWN THERE AND LICK MY HAND CLEAN.......SUCK ALL THAT HORRIBLE SLIMY SCUM BACK UP AND SWALLOW IT PROPERLY THIS TIME LIKE YOU WANTED TO DO WHEN STICK UNLOADED HIS GONADS INTO YOUR MOUTH EARLIER.......YOU FUCKIN' WHORE."

Whimpering in admonishment May delicately held my hand, the vestibule holding her torment, with both of her hers and leaned forward to place her pursed lips against the shallow puddle in my palm. Her eyes fluttered with distaste and her cheeks withered with disgust but all too soon I heard the unmistakable slurping noises as she sucked and swallowed the vile stain from my hand. The noise was disgusting and erotic all at once, I nearly swooned with rapture as I relished how easy it was to torment and make this young woman submit to my evil instructions.

When she had slurped the pool from my hand she lovingly grabbed my wrist and looking up at the poor young man, who stared resolutely back aghast no more than 5 feet in front of her, she began to lick and tongue my fingers with an exaggerated motion as if she craved the fluid and her actions so far had all been part of an elaborate ruse.

Looking at her closely both Brad and I knew otherwise, her tears were genuine as were the blotches of reddened skin exemplifying her recent embarrassment remaining in parts over her now sperm covered vestige. Her eyelids were heavily coated in stringy goop and accompanied with recent tears of grief made her eyes shine with lust and wanton desire. It took every part of my will to not rip open my fly and shove my cock into that wet rosy mouth glistening with saliva and another mans seed.

I pulled my hand away and used the lapels of her gown to wipe my hand of any remaining residue just as the lift stopped, pinging its arrival at the top floor of the hotel. May feebly tried to keep the gown closed about her pale neck but my actions prevented her from being entirely successful. As I wiped the back of my hand across her chest (being sure to enjoy the rub of her erect nipple as it bumped over the knuckles of my fingers) the material pulled away showing Brad a generous portion of the top of one of her feminine breasts. The meat of her bosom was starkly pale against the contrast of the pink material and I am sure I was not the only one who felt a wave of lust pump a healthy dose of blood into my engorged penis as I witnessing this partial unveiling of her obvious nakedness underneath.

Putting my arm around May's slender hips I guided her out of the lift past Brad who remained stunned, his mouth agape, and no doubt his cock hot in his pants, leaving him to gather his wits and follow us with our luggage. There were only two doors on either side of the lift and looking at the wall I confirmed our room pretty quickly. Stepping up to it, I stood back holding May firmly against my hip so that Brad could step forward and open the door to our room.

Nervously he slid the card key home with an audible click! Opened the door and ushered us inside, all the time staring towards the floor obviously too embarrassed to meet either mine or May's look. I moved May in front of me so that she entered the plush room first, and then stepped in behind taking a moment to enjoy the splendor and exotic richness of the penthouse suite in which I would enjoy a fabulous night of bliss and recreation.

Everything was in either natural wood or gold tinted steel, very modern looking while retaining a touch of nostalgia for the aged amongst it occupants. The area immediately inside the door was obviously a dining and lounge area, the dining table, with matching hardwood chairs, was covered in a delicate white lace table cloth, linen napkins, and exotic glassware – perfect for a romantic breakfast or a very private dinner for six was laid out in front of me. French doors opened onto a private sunny balcony with seating and a breathtaking view of the city and harbor. On the left was another set of French doors opening onto a covered area complete with swimming pool and private garden areas. The lounge suite was all beautifully crafted plush blue leather, large soft, and very enticing positioned peacefully around a large open gas fire and fitted with the most humungous flat screen TV I had ever seen. Nearby was every electrical adaptation you could imagine; DVD, CD, MP3 player, VCR, surround sound system, multiple head jacks and head pieces, various game consoles such as Xbox, PS3, Nintendo etc, and a large array of games, CD's and DVD's to entertain even the most discerning guest.

Through the door past an exquisite kitchen the equally impressive private ensuite was designed for decadent romance and luxury dominated by a super king sized four poster bed dressed in luxuriant linen made up in glossy purple and black silk sheets. The adjoining bathroom was fully tiled with under floor heating, separate shower, a large corner spa, luxurious bath robes (him and hers) behind the door, a whole range of complimentary toiletries, sumptuous Egyptian cotton towels, and every possible utility you would need for perfect nights stay.

May stepped towards the big soft bed and romantically fell backwards onto the soft comfort as it enveloped her in its cozy warm embrace. She sighed contentedly as she bounced on its feather laden mattress and I felt my lust return as the look of her tanned bare legs flashed briefly from beneath her slinky pink gown.

Walking back into the foyer area I was not surprised to find Brad patiently, if not still a little uncomfortable, waiting to be dismissed.

"Will that be all sir? I hope you enjoy your stay and if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to call reception."

Turning to leave I stopped him and asked if he would please put our baggage in the bedroom.

He hesitated briefly knowing that that was where May had walked towards and unsure of whether to refuse my request or professionally proceed as instructed he once again looked stunned and frozen on the spot. I reassured him everything was alright and that no one else would be enlightened about the going on's that he had witnessed recently.

He looked somewhat relieved but I could still see he was hesitant about moving into the room any further. I assured him I would make it worth his while and that I would gladly provide an adequate explanation to his boss if he was questioned why he had remained in our room longer than normal.

Stammering he uttered a timid 'thanks' and then tried to explain how much he had been both confused and enthralled by what had happened in the lift.

"Th....th...thank you sir. I....well you see....I have never seen anything like what just happened....she is really pretty and......like I couldn't believe she did something like....you know....what you got her to do.....I was so surprised when you made her lick...lick your hand and she looked so sexy...heck I have never seen someone so pretty do something so nasty...it re....really made me hard and I could get in real trouble if I stay too long."

His confidence grew as he started talking and he continued to explain the real predicament he thought he was in.

"Someone might see me leaving here and report me to my boss, there is only 2 other concierges downstairs and we are getting really busy about this time of the day so if I stayed here too long I would easily be missed."

Understanding where he was coming from I told him to simply place the bags in the bedroom and to give me a call later when his shift finished, if things were going according to plan and we were handy I promised he could have another opportunity to see May. I am sure he understood my subtle innuendo and both of us knew that seeing May meant seeing more than what had been revealed to him already.

A sudden smile shone from his face and with a positively enhanced skip in his stride he gathered our bags and whisked them merrily off towards the bedroom, quickly placing them by the cupboard doors and taking the time to plainly stare at May as she lay upon the bed, he licked his lips, and then rushed past me exiting the room even before I had time to stop him and give him his customary tip.

The door closed with a sinful hiss and clicked closed leaving me and my lustful agenda to go and deal with May.

As I sauntered into the bedroom I found May lying contentedly across the duvet and for all intensive purposes she was asleep, quietly I wasn't surprised after all it had been quote an afternoon and it suited me that she get rested before we began any further night time activity.

Leaving her to rest I made my way to the bathroom and stepped into a refreshing and scalding shower. As I took the time to wash myself running my hands all over my body with the sensuous scented soap provided by the hotel I relished the hot cascading water and the feeling of relaxation drizzle all of me. I closed my eyes and just let the torrent of warm water cascade over my neck and soothe my weary body into a dream like state.

Thoughts drifted back to the day's events and as I recalled certain highlights I could feel my penis filling with blood and hardening as erotic thoughts filled my minds eye. Unconsciously I reached down and fondled myself enjoying the feather touches and further enriching my hardness, slowly I wanked my cock and cupped my balls with my other hand feeling them roll and slither in my scrotal sack. Enjoying my self pleasure a little longer I began to wonder what the night would bring, what devious things could I do with May to make tonight a night to remember.

As I fondled my nuts I felt a slight amount of stubble forming and remembered it had been a couple of days since Lisa had shaved my scrotum baby smooth. Remembering the exquisite feelings that I had harbored because of this unsuspecting development I opened my eyes and, reaching outside the shower for my toiletries, found my razor and shaving cream intending to remove the stubble and renew the smooth tantalizing feel to my genitals.

Leaving the water running I stepped forward slightly so that the water only ran over my back and then cupping my balls tenderly lathered my nuts with shaving cream. Because this was my first time at shaving my scrotum I missed a few obvious places. Not being satisfied with the finished product I proceeded to reapply the cream and make a closer shave until I was satisfied I had done a better job.

After rinsing off the excess suds I once again fondled my balls and enjoyed immensely the erotic feelings of feeling my hairless scrotum again. Looking down at my new image I smiled enjoying the new look and then felt a little more risqué. I reapplied shaving cream all over my genitalia and proceeded to remove all the hair above, around, and entirely from my pubic region. When I was done I marveled at the bare shining skin that appeared pale against the rest of my abdomen.

Stepping back into the flowing water I put the razor on the little soap dish nearby and then crouching slightly forward I put one arm behind my back and the other between my legs clasping my hands together between my legs. As the water continued to flow in great rivulets over my body I began bucking my hips and rubbing my newly shaved scrotum and growing erection against the smooth pale skin on the inside of my arm.

The feeling was euphoric and I let out little moans of pleasure as I felt my cock hardening and sliding sensuously over my forearm. I continued for a little while longer but remembered there were far better places to shoot my load than on myself, although the feeling was unique and difficult to stop.

As I stood upright I felt the crevice of my ass and realized there was hair there as well, sniggering to myself I wondered how sensuous it would feel to have my ass crack and anal area shaved as well. Deftly I grabbed the can of shaving cream and the razor again but after 2 or 3 attempts was not very successful in removing all the hair to my satisfaction. Disappointed I stopped trying and thought maybe I could get May to finish off with a better job, seeing as she would have a better view of the task at hand.

Rinsing my body of one last time I turned off the faucet and stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel and brought it to my face to wipe the rivulets of water from my eyes.

As I brought the towel down intending to dry the rest of myself I was a little startled to see May leaning in the doorway staring at me. She was still wearing her high heels and the gown had fallen apart revealing most of her chest. It was a highly erotic sight and I felt my cock harden again as I saw one of her pale shoulders flexing under the gown. For some reason her disheveled scantily clad young feminine body standing reposed in the doorway was one of the most desirable and erotic things I could ever remember seeing.

Nodding her head slightly and glancing momentarily at my exposed genitals she said.

"Nice new look, it almost looks boyish. I hope you have the stamina to go with the new look."

Embarrassed slightly at being caught taking such a personal interest in my condition I dropped the towel covering myself and continued to look at her waiting for her to take the next step. When she didn't say anything else but continued to look at me I broke the silence.

"How long have you been standing there? I thought you were asleep so I left you to recuperate."

"Oh, I was only dozing and I got up when I heard you turn the shower on. I have been watching you almost all of the time. Did you get all the hair out of your ass crack? It didn't look like it. You looked almost exasperated after the third attempt."

I grew even more embarrassed and felt my cheeks color as she crassly described what she had witnessed. I felt a little humble and awkward knowing now she had seen me shave all my privates and I could feel anger rising knowing she had intentionally intruded without making her presence known.

Before I could react she continued.

"Sorry to make you feel a little uncomfortable, now you have an inkling of what you have been doing to me all day, kind of fun in a strange sort of way isn't it? I can see you like being humbled too if your growing erection is anything to judge your reaction by."

She was right as I glanced down and saw my rampart erection glowing purple and rigid behind the cover of the towel. I did enjoy being humiliated and wondered secretly if the things I was doing to her were fantasies of the things I would like my partners to do to me.

I recalled some of the more ludicrous events in past weeks such as Lisa blowing my cock with a mouth full of tingling sparkling wine, Alec fondling me after the first bout in the Roman Room, the ecstatic feeling of Lisa shaving me......yep somewhere deep down inside my gut I remembered feeling overawed and resplendent in the opportunity to give up control and let myself be manipulated.

I was shocked out of my silent reverie when I felt May remove my towel from my grasp and throw it to the side of the bathroom. I stood there naked and hard as a steel tube as May gripped my cock in her delicate little hand and slid to her knees on the tiled floor in front of me.

I stood mesmerized and could feel that all too familiar feeling as my mouth seemed to fill with cotton wool going all dry and numb. Nothing intelligible issued from my mouth as I groaned in content and I felt my erection slide sensuously into her loving mouth.

I tilted my head back and stared at the ceiling trying to focus as the lights went blurry and wobbly. May enthusiastically sucked my cock making exaggerated slurping noises and drove my member brutally into her throat over and over. Fighting my impending crisis but not wanting her to stop I grabbed her hair in my hands and began thrusting heavily into her fantastic mouth.

I groaned and moaned in absolute pleasure feeling myself quickly reaching the point of no return. Fighting to control myself and try to stem the inevitable I started to hunch and swing my hips deliberately seeking the wet solitude of her mouth.

I started panting and cursing as I felt my balls trembling, preparing to contract and send my sperm with tremendous force up the tube of my cock into her mouth and gullet, my eyes clenched tightly focusing all my energy on sending my lava like semen burning up my shaft.

That's when Murphy's Law hit – If something will go wrong just when you want it to stay right, it invariable does!!

As I opened my eyes and looked down to stare in wonderment at May sucking vivaciously on my manhood something completely unexpected happened – the phone in the bedroom shrilled like a rooster on a quite rural morning. It was so unexpected I nearly jumped out of my skin and May opened her eyes in surprise, she stopped sucking but kept my cock in her mouth and looked at me a little puzzled.

The phone rang again and again and on the fourth ring I was galvanized into action wondering who on earth knew I was here. Naturally it could be the hotel staff and inwardly I fumed when I realized what they had inadvertently interrupted. Slipping with a wet plop out of May's mouth, my saliva slicked penis slapped against my belly, as I strode purposefully to the bedroom phone and snatched it up off the handle.

"Yeah what?"

I did not mean to sound so harsh but the truth was I could not think of any reasonable request that could be important enough to interrupt my impending orgasm. There was a stunned silence at the end of the phone and I wondered for a moment if I had been too gruff.

"Maaaaaate, it's me Alec. Just called to see you got in safe and to see if the Ascot is looking after you, you ok?"

Of course Alec knew I was here, after all he had made all the arrangements for me to stay in such fabulous luxury and I felt a rush of stupidity for not realizing he had the right to call and check up on me. I felt like a little kid who had been caught red handed with his hand in the candy jar.

Stammering a little I tried to regain some composure and soften my voice to take the edge out of my response.

"Hey Alec, sorry man, I was just in the middle of something.....yeah I got here about 45 minutes ago, it was a nice leisurely trip, great weather. I stopped for something to eat on the way and just got out of the shower."

"Good, good, I trust the accommodation is to your liking. If you want anything just charge it up, I'll cover anything you want, just enjoy yourself."

"Hey thanks mate, yeah the room is mint, and very nice I might not come back for a week."

"I can understand your desire but I need that package tomorrow evening at the latest, maybe we can head back up to the city a little later in the week when I don't have so much on."

"Yeah cool, I was just having you on."

There was a brief pause and just as I felt obligated to say something else Alec spoke again.

"So are you ok, you didn't sound particularly happy when you picked up the phone, is everything ok at home?"

Just as he finished asking the question I glanced back towards the bathroom door and saw May stepping out and looking at me. She raised her eyebrows as if to enquire to whom I was speaking with.

Walking slowly towards me in tiny little steps she swayed her hips provocatively and slowly began to undo the sash around her hips, easing the silky gown open and sliding it off her shoulders, tantalizingly exposed her pale skin underneath. Staring at her I felt my cock respond immediately and my recent erection was renewed. Licking my lips I hesitated, feeling preoccupied, wanting to throw the phone aside and simply take her right there and then.

Alec spoke again,

"Tom.....mate are you there? What's wrong?"

Jogged back to the voice calling urgently from the phone in my hand I tore my gaze from the angel appearing in front of me and tried to remember what the original question was.

"Uh....yeah....yeah everything's good. I haven't spoken to Elsie, I'll do that later. Uh....I'm fine...I'm just a little....you know....distracted."