Coming Inspiration

Story Info
Inspiration cums in many ways...
1.8k words
3.93
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light from the screen bleached her skin a pale white. Even her shirt, a green tee, was a sickly lime color. Sighing, she rested her head on her hands, and wracked her brains for an inspiration. She had encountered a writer's block, and agonized over the deadline. How she would finish the story for tomorrow, she didn't know. It was already late, and she was finding it difficult to keep her eyes open.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Harry, her husband, poked his head in. "Hey, Marsha. What's my little author-for-a-wife working on so late?"

She leaned back in her chair and stretched, saying, "I'm working on a story for a porn magazine. One of their models is at the center of some controversy, so they don't want her spread in this issue. At the same time, they don't have enough time to do another photo-shoot. Their last hope is for me to write them a killer sex story."

He walked all the way into the room. "Ooh, that's unlike you. I like it! So, what's the problem?"

"Well," she said, "I've never written anything like this before. I have the characters, I have the setting. Now all I need is the scene. And, I'm stuck." She turned to him, and added, "This needs to be finished by tomorrow, or they will be forced to re-use a past spread! And, worse, I will be forced to admit that there's a story I can't write!"

Harry smiled and slowly made his way to her. "And you need a little bit of inspiration, I guess."

She smiled slyly. "Yes, I suppose I could." Then she pouted, adding, "But I'm afraid we don't have a good enough sex life to inspire me. I know I can only ever go one round."

Harry nodded, and, massaging his wife's stiff shoulders, said, "I know. Neither of us has very much stamina." He thought for a moment, and then sighed. "I shall share a secret with you. Follow me." He turned, and, gently taking his wife by the hand, led her from the room, down the hall, and into the bathroom. He closed the door behind them and pulled a stepstool from below the sink.

Marsha said, confused, "What in the hell are you doing?"

He answered, "This past week, I've had the good fortune to study a prime sexual couple, right next door. I accidently found them on Monday, and have been watching every night since." Noticing his wife's slightly disgusted look, he added, "I just wanted to change it up a bit for us."

She nodded, and started to smile. "I might've done the same."

Harry looked out the window again, and suddenly shouted, "Here they are now!"

Marsha began to step on the stool, only to say, "Wait, let me get something first." Then she ran from the room.

Harry called after her, "Well, hurry up! They're already making out!" He watched as the two made their way to the bed, kissing and grinding together, rubbing their hands all over the other's body, grabbing each others' groin. The man groped her tits, and lowered his partner onto the bed slowly.

Harry's wife returned, and stepped up onto the stool beside him. She pulled a pen and a notepad from behind her, and quickly flipped to an empty page. She held the pen poised above the paper, and began to watch the couple through the window, strategically placed behind their bed.

The two writhed and kissed, and continued on like this for a number of minutes. Then, he got up, pulling his shirt over his head. At the same time, she unbuttoned her shirt, and unfastened her bra, tossing both from the bed, and allowing her lovely breasts to pancake to the sides. In the split second that she wasn't looking, he yanked her pants off from the cuffs, and, even through the two closed windows, Harry and Marsha heard a squeal of surprise from her. Now, she was lying nearly completely naked, her nipples hardening, and with only a pink thong between her vagina and the man in front of her. They resumed kissing.

Harry turned to see Marsha studiously writing in her notebook. "Finding inspiration?" he asked.

Marsha took another look at the couple, then, realizing they were going to be kissing for a while, looked to her husband and replied, "Indeed I am. This is a lovely gem, honey!" She frowned, adding, "Although, under normal circumstances, I'd be pissed with you for spying on our neighbors while they copulated. I'm glad for it now though, because without it, I'd be stuck without inspiration." She looked out the window again, and said, "Look! He's kissing her nipples!"

Harry returned his gaze to the scene one house over. Watching, he commented, "I don't think he's just kissing them." He continued watching silently, as the man left her breasts, moving his affections slowly down her stomach. Her breasts now lacking attention, she rubbed them together herself, and looked down at her lover. He paused and, looking back at her face, tenderly kissed her belly button. He then suddenly stood up. As he did so, the girl sat up and moved to a kneeling position in front of him, helping him as he undid his pants.

As his trousers slipped down to his ankles, Harry heard his wife emit a short gasp. Harry had been just as surprised the first time he had watched that couple, and found it amazing that a man could have a penis longer than 4 inches, his own length. He estimated the man's at about double his own.

She hungrily stuffed his hard dick in her mouth, and began to slowly move her head up and down the length of it. Even from where he stood, Harry could tell that she was taking it all in. Never, even during past viewings of the couple, had he seen anybody successfully deepthroat a penis. Well, aside from the porn he watched occasionally, but he had been convinced that such acts could not be performed in real life. After all, wasn't porn supposed to stretch reality to get men off?

He looked at his wife for a moment, and, seeing that she was still taking notes, returned his attention to the couple next door. He had not noticed, but the man had grabbed her head and begun face-fucking her. Abruptly, he stopped, and as she slipped to the side for just an instant, Harry saw a string of white stretch between his penis and her mouth.

To his left, he heard another faint gasp escape his wife's lips. But, she quickly returned to taking the notes, as, next door, the man had moved down and pulled her panties down with his mouth. Once they reached her knees, he moved up, and put his face in her crotch. Though neither Harry nor Marsha could see what he was doing, its effect was quite obvious, and they watched as the woman arched her back and moved her hips. They even heard her moans through the windows, slowly increasing in frequency and loudness, until it peaked, and died away with a long, loud groan. The man crawled up beside his mate, and they again began kissing passionately.

"Eww," said Harry's wife. "They have each others' stuff in their mouths. That's disgusting."

Harry nodded, and merely watched as the guy's hand slipped into his girlfriend's crotch, and began playing with it. To his own wife, he said, "Apparently it's not so bad. They make a point of doing this."

He continued watching, and Marsha noted the pubic playing going on, when Harry suddenly realized what they were doing.

"Marsha, you see that?"

Marsha said, "Yeah, he's playing with her."

Harry shook his head, and said, "No, not that. Look at his penis." He looked into his wife's eyes, and said, "That's how they do it! It's not that his penis is able to stay permanently erect, but that they make love in a different way while he builds his stamina back up. He's recharging!"

Marsha slowly nodded, adding abstractly, "Well, it makes sense..." Then, she abruptly shouted, "They're moving around again!"

Harry looked over, while saying, "Right here, honey. Shouting not required."

Sure enough, the man was slowly pushing up from the bed, lingering on her lips for a minute. Then, he grabbed his penis, and, after positioning her just how he wanted, he pushed into her. She bit her fingers seductively, while he grasped her thighs and pulled her over his penis. He barely moved at all, instead opting to bring her whole body up and down his shaft. Soon, however, he held her still, instead moving his own hips to achieve climax. Even so, she was bouncing around a tremendous amount, and Harry saw her starting to arch her back, like she had before.

"Marsha, that's interesting. See how she's arching her back? It's something I noticed earlier. She does that just before she has an orgasm." Indeed, the woman was now deep in the throes of an orgasm, and she very nearly lifted herself completely from the bed. She shuddered and shook, and again, Harry and Marsha heard her cry from where they stood, and she collapsed on the bed. As she did, he reached down with one hand. Suddenly, she arched off the bed, and yelled, "Oh! Fuck, yeah!" She seemed to jump around, twitching and shaking. Finally, he came, and as she came right with him, they collapsed.

It was over.

Two minutes passed, and they both lay unmoving. Marsha turned slowly from the window, stepping from the stool. Harry stood beside her, and asked, "Inspired?"

Marsha nodded. "Yes." Looking into his eyes, she added, "And a little more. Good job, honey. I'll get this finished in no time, and then you and I can have some fun of our own."

Harry smiled. "Sounds like a plan. I'll be looking forward to that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.5 weeks later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry! It's here!"

Harry rushed to his wife's side, and waited as she opened the letter. It had been more than a week, and they had eagerly awaited the arrival of response.

It was a large envelope, and when Marsha emptied it onto the table, a magazine slid out. Opening the front cover, they saw a check for $300, an additional $100 bill, and a sticky note stuck to the first page.

Marsha peeled it from the page, and read it aloud:

Dear Mrs. Bohlen. We were impressed by your story, and we are glad to say that it made the issue. It was a very well-written piece of work, and we look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Thanks from Barry, Diane, and Samantha McAdams.

Marsha looked up, with an anxious look on her face. "More in the future?" Then, she smiled. "Sure, I guess we can handle that.