Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed nervously, "James, don't embarrass him!"

"I'm not trying to embarrass him; I'm just saying there isn't a straight man alive that wouldn't imagine sucking on them when he sees them!"

We were all standing by the steps now and mum and dad took the lead, walking out together. I stared at their glistening and tanned naked bodies as they emerged from the water. I'd seen them naked earlier, but this was different. I wasn't spying and they were fully aware of my presence. Mum's bottom was amazing. The twin globes were firm and large and oh so inviting. I could see why dad struggled to keep his hands off them!

I still hadn't moved when they stepped out of the pool and turned around. My eyes were of course drawn to my mother, but I took note of dad's body as well. He was in good shape for his age and only had a small belly. His penis was flaccid but looked slightly swollen and I wondered if he found this situation arousing. I noticed that his testicles were devoid of hair and seemed to hang lower than my own.

They must have realised I was staring at them, but they just stood there and posed, letting me get a good look. My eyes drifted to mum's breasts and her nipples had definitely grown larger. My gaze drifted down over her flat tummy and cute "innie" bellybutton before moving to that small patch of hair. It was in the shape of a rectangle about an inch wide and 2 inches high. At its bottom end there was a noticeable protrusion that looked to be covered by some skin that resembled a hood and formed the apex of her flaps.

My perusal of her body continued, and I scanned over her lovely toned thighs and slim legs before reaching her petite feet. Close up, every part of her body was even more stunning! I could feel my penis was as hard as it could get, but the moment had come for me to leave the protection of the pool. I slowly walked up the stairs, keeping my eyes on the ground.

The outline of my hard organ was clearly embossed on the thin wet fabric of my trunks. I felt embarrassment but also excitement at the thought of my parents seeing me like this. As I looked, up I could see both my mother and father looking at me. Dad had a satisfied smirk on his face and mum a twinkle in her eye and a small smile.

"So how are you feeling now that you've seen your old folks in the buff?" dad asked.

"You both look really good, but I've got to say I prefer looking at mum!"

Dad roared in laughter and stepped over, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer. "That's my boy! Say it as you see it! She's a real stunner."

It felt strange feeling his touch and I'm sure I even felt his penis briefly brush against my leg. Interestingly I was already getting more comfortable with their nudity and even began to wish I could also undress.

Mum walked to the sun loungers and sat down. She chose the one they'd made love on earlier and images of their coupling flashed through my mind. I walked over with dad and he sat down next to mum as I took my place across from them.

There was a moment of awkwardness as none of us knew what to say. Mum finally kicked things off with a question, "How are you feeling Greg?"

"Um, fine I guess."

Dad smiled, "You look like you're feeling fine!" as he looked at my crotch.

"Stop it James, now is not the time for jokes!", mum said somewhat sharply.

"I'm sorry, I'm just speaking my mind. It's good to see the boy is excited."

"Yes, but you don't have to keep making foolish comments."

"It's OK mum, I don't mind. I prefer keeping things light-hearted. Anyway, it's true and even if it's inappropriate, I'm not ashamed to admit that seeing you naked is having an effect on me."

"Oh Greg, darling, some people might think it's inappropriate, but your father and I don't, and I'm flattered you find me attractive."

"Your mum's right. If you weren't sporting a boner now, I'd be calling the paramedics!"

This time we all laughed, and the mood lightened considerably.

Mum said, "Can I ask you a question dear?"

"Sure!"

"How much do you actually know about human anatomy and sex? Your biology scores were always your worst!"

I frowned, "I barley took notice in class, it just didn't interest me at all. To answer your question: I don't know much about the human body, hardly anything about our reproductive organs and nothing at all about sex."

Dad chuckled and mum sighed, so I continued, "In my mind, sex was only for making babies and since I had no plans to do that, I wasn't the least bit interested."

"Oh darling, sex is about so much more than just making babies. Maybe we should start your education with an anatomy lesson, what do you think?"

I didn't think it was possible for my penis to get any harder, but as I imagined getting a detailed tour of my mum's body, it did so. I nodded, "Um, OK. That sounds like a good idea."

Mum smiled, "We'll do the male body first, James stand up."

I was slightly disappointed by this but watched as dad stood up facing me. Mum said, "Men are easier, so this shouldn't take long!"

At least that was good news! She pointed at dad's penis and said, "As you must know, this is the penis!"

I smiled "Yeah, I've got one of those!"

"So, what other names does it have?"

This question stumped me! I just shrugged and she said "Oh my, you are such an innocent boy! There are lots of slang names, but the main ones are cock and dick."

I'd heard these words before, but they just didn't come to mind. Male anatomy is really a subject I have no clue about and I've never had occasion to use these terms. However, hearing mum say them was strangely arousing! "OK, I know those words, but I've never used them."

"That's fine dear but calling a cock a penis makes things sound very clinical."

She took hold of dad's "cock" and pulled the skin back, revealing its tip, "This is the head of the penis, or glans. It's very sensitive and is covered by the foreskin. Some men have the foreskin removed for medical or religious reasons; this is called circumcision."

I nodded and she let the foreskin cover dad's glans again as she lifted dad's cock, "Beneath the penis are the testicles, or rather 'balls'. They produce sperm which is ejaculated when the male has an orgasm or 'comes'. Within the woman, sperm try to locate an egg and fertilise it making her pregnant. A man's ejaculate or 'cum' contains millions of sperm."

This was all going a bit too fast for me, "Hold on, so balls produce sperm which then somehow gets into the woman to fertilise and egg?"

"Yes"

"But what's an orgasm and what's ejaculate? And how does the sperm get into the woman?"

Mum laughed, "Don't worry we'll get to that in a moment!"

I nodded and waited for her to continue, "When a male is sexually aroused his penis becomes erect, this is called an erection or also a hardon, stiffy, boner and so on."

Dad interrupted, "What your experiencing at the moment is a boner, Greg."

Mum nodded "That's right. It must be uncomfortable for you wearing your trunks in that condition, you

can take them off if you want."

I blushed and gulped. She was right about it being uncomfortable, but I wasn't ready to expose myself to my parents yet, especially as she said a boner is caused by sexual arousal. Surely a son shouldn't be aroused by his mother! I shook my head, "Um, it's OK. Maybe later."

"Fine. As I was saying, when the man is aroused his penis erects and can then be inserted into a woman. If done correctly, this causes extremely pleasant sensations for both parties and at some point, leads to an orgasm. In males this is easy to detect as the penis then ejects the sperm and gets soft again."

Mum's explanation clarified much of what I'd experienced myself and had seen them doing earlier. "Um, how can you tell if a woman has an orgasm and can a man do this without being inside a woman?"

"Those are good questions but at the moment we should just focus on anatomy, I promise to explain all that later."

It made sense and I nodded in agreement.

"Turn around James," mum said.

After he was facing away from me, mum pointed to his buttocks and said, "From behind men and woman are very similar."

Dad guffawed, "I beg to differ!"

Mum rolled her eyes, but I had to agree with my father's comment. Seeing his bottom did nothing for me at all!

Mum said, "bend over and be quiet!"

This made the view worse and if wasn't for my naked mother sitting opposite me, I think my erection would have quickly faded. Mum pointed to his now exposed arsehole and said "This is the anal opening and it's the same for men and women. Some people enjoy anal play and it's also possible for a male to penetrate the anus, which is called anal sex."

The memory of dad's finger slipping into mum's anus came to mind and I nodded.

"Gay males have sex with each other in this way." Mum patted dads bottom, "You can straighten up again dear."

"That about covers the male, do you have any questions?" mum asked.

"Um yes. Isn't the anus dirty?"

Mum nodded, "Yes, if you want to perform anal sex you have to prepare and lubricate the area very well. We'll get to all that later, do you have any question about male anatomy?"

I'd heard enough about men and was keen to move on to women, so I shook my head, "No, not at the moment."

"Good, you can sit down again James. Let's move on to women."

This was music to my ears, and I smiled and nodded. Dad chuckled as he saw my expression and we grinned at each other.

Mum didn't notice or ignored our behaviour and stood facing me before taking a step closer. I stared up at her body that was now close enough to touch. She smiled and then pointed to her breasts.

"These are breasts, boobs or tits. Just like a cock they have lots of names and come in lots of sizes. Mine are on the small side."

She cupped her breasts and lifted them slightly. Seeing her do this was so hot and I felt my cock seep slightly. In my eagerness to get to the female anatomy I'd forgotten to ask about that. Mum must have noticed something was wrong, "Is anything the matter Greg?"

"No, um, I just thought of something I forgot to ask."

"Well you can ask me now, whatever it is!"

I tried to think how to formulate the question without making it obvious that it was happening to me now! "Um, why does a cock sometimes leak a kind of clear fluid?"

Mum smiled in a way that made it clear she knew exactly why I was asking this, "Oh, good point! I forgot to say that when a male is aroused and his cock erect, he will begin to secret pre ejaculatory fluid or precum. This is a natural lubricant and will make it easier for him to insert his penis into a woman. Women also produce a similar substance when they are aroused."

That made sense and I nodded in understanding.

"Anything else?"

"No that was it."

"OK, then back to breasts. The main purpose of breasts is to provide nourishment for infants, but they are also one of the many erogenous zones for women and appeal to men."

Her hands moved to her nipples and she touched them gently, "These are the nipples and they are usually the most sensitive pare of the breast. This is where the milk is expelled when feeding an infant. Just like the breasts, they come in all shapes and sizes. Like a cock, they often grow larger when a woman is aroused but also sometimes from changes in temperature or other stimulation. Mine are very sensitive and larger than average since giving birth."

"Do you mean they got bigger when you had me?"

Dad interjected, "They sure did! I have you to thank for that buddy!"

Mum rolled her eyes again but smiled at his comment, "Sort of! Breasts grow larger during pregnancy and when a woman begins to produce milk, the nipples usually also change. In my case the changes to my nipples were probably more extreme than usual and permanent."

"What do you mean?"

She smiled, "You were such an eager baby, you used to keep suckling even after the milk stopped flowing and even when you weren't hungry. Somehow that made my nipples grow more and they just stayed like that."

I blushed slightly hearing this, but it might also explain my continued fascination with her breasts and nipples. "Why didn't you just stop me doing it?"

It was mum's turn to be a bit embarrassed, "Well, to tell you the truth I rather enjoyed it!"

Dad chuckled as she continued, "Like I said, nipples are very sensitive, and it felt so good when you suckled that I just didn't want it to stop. I don't know if you know that I only weaned you when you turned 6!"

As she was talking, mum was unconsciously playing with her nipples. I could see them growing in both length and girth and wanted nothing more than to be an infant again!

Mum suddenly realised what she was doing, and her chest and face turned a delightful shade of pink. She let her nipples go and cleared her throat, "Ok, now let's move on."

I would have been happy to stay with this topic but nodded.

Her hands moved to the apex of her thighs, "This is the vagina or more commonly called the pussy. Again, there are other words for it, some very rude like cunt but I hope I never hear you use them."

I nodded and she continued, "Pussies are multipurpose and very flexible! They are used for urination, giving birth and for sexual pleasure. Like almost every part of the human body they come in all shapes and sizes."

I watched in awe as mum took hold of the two largish flaps of skin and pulled them apart, making them look like the wings of a butterfly. Seeing the shiny and moist, pink interior was almost too much for me and I couldn't supress a moan.

Mum smiled, "I have quite large lips, some women have smaller ones or even none that are visible."

I groaned again and could feel my cock leaking a steady stream of what mum had called precum. She looked at me in concern and said, "Are you alright Greg?"

"Um, I don't know, I feel very strange."

She let her lips go and knelt next to me, putting a hand on my forehead. "You feel very hot, maybe we should stop for a while?"

That was the last thing I wanted! "No! no! It'll be fine."

Dad said, "I'm not surprised you're feeling uncomfortable. Having a boner trapped in your pants for such a length of time is unhealthy."

Mum nodded, "Your father's right. Why don't you take your trunks off?"

I knew it would be a relief to do so but still felt uncomfortable letting them see my arousal.

Dad knew exactly why I was hesitating and got straight to the point, "Greg, we already know you have an erection from seeing your mum and it's fine, so just take the damn trunks off. You'll feel much better for it."

"But isn't it wrong for me to be aroused by my own mother?"

Mum smiled and gently stroked my hair, "Incest, that's love between family members is illegal in most places, but unless the participants are underage, unwilling or if it results in pregnancy, your father and I don't agree with that. We believe that adults should be able to express their love for anyone in any way they want regardless of them being related or not."

I gulped as her words sunk in. Did she really just say that she and my dad were OK with me having sex with her? I still couldn't believe it, but I was now ready to undress. "Um, OK then, I'll take them off."

My parents smiled and mum moved away, giving me space to stand. Once up, I took a deep breath and pulled down my trucks. As soon as the elastic slipped over my cock it sprang free and stood quivering in the sunlight. The tip, or glans was shiny and wet, and I could see a drop of precum forming. Mum gasped in surprise and dad gave a low whistle. I let my trunks fall to the floor and stood, feeling somewhat proud at their reaction.

"My little boy is all grown up!", mum said while staring at my cock.

"Nice one Greg!", was dad's comment.

I smiled and felt incredibly good. It was somehow liberating to be standing naked outside and I could suddenly understand why my parents enjoyed it so much.

Mum said, "I think we should a small break from the anatomy lesson and let you get accustomed to being naked with us."

I was eager to continue but it made sense and I did actually want to walk around and maybe have a swim, so I said, "Yeah, let's do that!"

"How about a swim, you'll see how much better it feels naked!", suggested dad.

Mum took my hand and pulled me towards the pool. It felt strange walking in this condition, but I loved it. Feeling the sun and wind on my hard cock was exhilarating and walking next to my naked mother even more so. When we reached the pool, mum suddenly turned to me and gave me a hug.

I was in such shock that my hands first just hung limply by my side. I could feel her entire body pressing against me. Those huge nipples dug into my chest and I even felt the underside of my cock being tickled by the patch of hair between her legs. She held me tightly and whispered, "I'm so proud of you Greg. I didn't think you'd be so quick to join in!"

Her words encouraged me, and I put my hands around her, feeling the smooth soft skin of her back. She showed no signs of wanting to let go, so I slid my hands down her back and let them rest just above the swell of her buttocks. I'd never felt better in my life and if what she'd said earlier was true, I knew that this was just the beginning.

Dad cleared his throat and said, "are you two going to stay like that all day or are we going to swim?"

Mum's arms loosened and I let mine slide down a bit further, enjoying the smooth firm feel of her cheeks. When she stepped back, there was an obvious smear of my precum across her belly, but no one commented. To me it felt like I'd marked my territory!

Dad somehow read my mind again and gave me a light punch to the shoulder, "Don't get any ideas of staking a claim, I'm happy to share but you will have to as well!"

As if to confirm his comment, mum grabbed him and hugged him in the same way. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy, but it disappeared instantly as I realised how lucky I was to be included at all and how generous my parents were. The last thing I wanted was to come between them. I loved them both equally and remembering how good it had felt watching them together I knew I would be happy with whatever they wanted to share.

Their hug ended with a long kiss and mum took both our hands and pulled us into the pool. The water was fantastic, and I was amazed by how got it felt swimming without clothing. Even though a swimsuit is just a tiny piece of fabric, removing it makes a world of difference.

We frolicked in the pool and I enjoyed every brief touch of mum's body. My cock remained hard throughout and when we finally left the water dad indicated his own, flaccid organ and said "Ah, to be eighteen again!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your dad means that he can't stay hard as long as he could when he was your age. As men age, their ability to have erections diminishes."

This sounded terrible and I felt sorry for my dad.

Mum laughed, "don't look so miserable, he's still a stud!"

Dad chuckled and slapped her bottom playfully, "Thanks dear, I'm glad you think so!"

It was great seeing them like this, and I had a feeling our life together would be so much better than in the past. It only took a few minutes of walking around in the sun to get dry and we headed back to the sun chairs. I was eager to continue where we'd left off, but mum said she would go and get us all some refreshments. Dad and I offered to help but she insisted we stay here.

We watched her go and dad said, "your mum's a very special lady, I hope you appreciate that."

I nodded, "I know dad, and I do. I love both of you so much and I'm so grateful for what you're doing for me."

He looked quite moved by my words and gave me a hug. I stiffened for a moment as he wasn't usually one to show any emotion and the thought of touching a naked man was rather off-putting. I quickly realised how foolish this was. This was nothing sexual and no different to him giving me a hug when we were dressed, so I relaxed and returned the hug.