Coming Out Through Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm guessing you have something to do with it," I smiled, liking the look she was giving me, liking the compliments.

She shook her head. "Katherine, all I've done is unlock a part of your true self that you had locked away somewhere deep inside."

"I don't understand," I said.

"Come in," she said, "I'll explain."

"Okay," I nodded, as I followed her inside her office.

I went directly to the couch and lay down, looking forward to the foot massage and being put under. Hard to believe how quickly I trusted her unconditionally.

She explained, as she sat down on the couch too, "You see Katherine, hypnosis only unlocks truths within you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as she took my heels off me.

"I can't make you murder someone if that isn't in your moral fibre," she explained. "But I can suggest you dress sexier if deep down you want to or are willing to."

"I see," I nodded, as she began massaging my feet. I asked, "Do you massage all your patient's feet?"

"No," she said. "Each person needs different triggers to get comfortable."

"I noticed she was in nylons too," I said, relaxing at her touch.

"It's my fetish," she shrugged. "And I believe it's something that makes any women feel more sensuous."

I agreed, "Tough to argue."

"Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow your mind to leave you and come to me. Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow your body to leave you and come to me. Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow Tara inside your mind. Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow yourself to go and trust utterly the words and wisdom of my voice and touch, but this time stay with me...stay with me Katherine."

"So you have no sex toys?" Tara asked.

"No," I admitted.

"Never?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I grew up in a very conservative home. My father was a church minister and, well, I guess it was just not something that occurred to me. Then I got pregnant out of wedlock and, well, after that sin I tried to live the straight and narrow."

"Did you enjoy living the 'straight and narrow'?"

"I didn't know any other life," I answered.

"Did you feel guilty for getting pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Did it change your relationship with your family?"

"Yes."

"Does it still impact your family?"

"Both my parents died two years ago in a car accident and my sister, well, she was a lot wilder than I and thus didn't judge me harshly," I answered.

"Do you get along with your sister?"

"I guess. She lives in Europe, so I don't see her much."

"Skype?"

"Once a month."

"Have you touched yourself since your first hypnosis?"

"No."

"Have you considered it?"

"Yes."

"Why have you not done anything?"

"Not sure."

"But you want to?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"What's stopping you?"

"Guilt."

"Masturbation is natural, it is not a sin."

"Yes, Miss Tara," I answered, feeling the need to be submissive to her.

"Katherine, you will no longer feel guilt when your body has urges," Tara said.

"Yes, Miss Tara."

"You will allow yourself to give into those urges. To allow yourself to explore your body."

"Yes, Miss Tara," I repeated, my pussy getting tingly.

"I want you to have a nice bubble bath tonight, get yourself a glass of wine and just allow your body to guide you."

"Yes, Miss Tara."

The conversation then shifted to my public speaking fears and work.

When she said, "Wake, Katherine, Wake," I again felt refreshed.

Tara added, "I think we are really making some progress, Katherine."

"Me too," I nodded. "Plus, if nothing else, I get some great rest from these sessions."

"And I'm getting some great data," she smiled, as she gave my thigh a squeeze before standing up.

It was the first time I felt something towards her. I suddenly saw Tara not as my ex-student, not as my psychologist, but rather as a sexual being. As quickly as I had the thought, I pushed it out of my mind.

We made an appointment for three weeks later as Christmas was coming and my daughter was coming home and Tara was heading to Europe with a couple friends and then I headed home.

That night, I poured myself some wine, had a bubble bath and relaxed. As I did, I closed my eyes and Tara popped into my head. Her hand massaging my feet; her hand on my thigh.

Although my fantasies were often of celebrities, always male, this time it was of a female... Tara. My hand went to my vagina and I began slowly rubbing myself for the first time (I know it is hard to believe, but it is true).

Instantly, I felt pleasure.

Instantly, I felt an intensity I hadn't felt in a long time.

Instantly, I knew that anything that could feel this good could not be a sin.

As I rubbed my pussy, slowly sliding a finger inside myself, I imagined Tara on the couch leaning down and kissing me.

In seconds my head was going light... my legs stiffened... and I came.

It felt amazing... like a tidal wave of euphoria that kept slamming into the shore.

A side of me I didn't know existed was awakened and, as I kept rubbing myself, a side I planned to explore.

Over those three weeks, I masturbated a few times a day... more than my teenage students, I bet. I was addicted to the pleasure. My fingers soon weren't enough and I used a brush, a bottle, a cucumber. Each brought me new pleasure and that led to me researching toys online. I put toys in an online store shopping cart, a few times, yet each time I just couldn't bring myself to purchase them.

My daughter also noticed my transformation and complimented me on it. She said she was happy I had begun to get out there again.

So when I returned to Tara early in the New Year my first request was, "Could you add a suggestion to make me buy sex toys?"

"So you have touched the holy land?" Tara asked, sitting at her desk, her heel swinging on her foot like a hypnotist's watch.

"I've explored every inch," I answered, somehow not uncomfortable talking so openly with an ex-student.

"But you can't go into an adult store?" Tara asked.

"Apparently not," I answered. "I can't even buy them online, although I could use other things."

"Other things?" Tara asked.

Somehow I didn't feel ashamed to tell her my secrets. I admitted, "A bottle, a brush, a cucumber."

"Very good," Tara nodded, before adding, "my first exploration after my fingers was a brush."

I laughed, "I like multi-purposed items."

"So you can use items in your vagina, but not purchase items online?" Tara asked.

"I know," I chuckled awkwardly. "I'm an enigma."

"That you are," she nodded, as she pointed to the couch. "There are still some deep roots to open up."

I lay down, Tara joined me and said, "You look beautiful today, Katherine."

"So do you," I countered, watching her begin to massage my feet.

"Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow your mind to leave you and come to me. Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow your body to leave you and come to me. Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow Tara inside your mind. Sleep, Katherine, sleep. Allow yourself to go and trust utterly the words and wisdom of my voice and touch."

This time I felt myself drifting away, going to a deeper state of sleep.

Like the very first time, I could hear her voice, understand her words and yet not process any of it in my state of oblivion.

When I woke up, I smiled, Tara's hand again on my thigh and asked, "How long this time?"

"Long enough for me to give you some strong suggestions," Tara answered.

"I feel like a million bucks," I said, stretching my arms.

"You look like it too," Tara smiled, seeming to be flirting with me. I wondered if I found her attractive or if she was planting seeds in my head. Yet, I then recalled that she could only trigger things inside me that were true.

I pondered, 'Could I be with another woman?' This would be another sin in the eyes of my father, but so was masturbation. I was forty years old, old enough to explore my sexuality, even if that meant being with another woman.

I asked, "Did you help me with my toy problem?"

She smiled, "Let's find out."

"How?" I asked, curious.

"Let's go toy shopping," she said.

"Together?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded, her hand sliding down my leg before she stood up, sending chills through my entire being. "You need toys and I'm a connoisseur of toys."

"You are, are you?" I smiled, as I watched her get up and slip into her five inch heels.

"Oh yes, I love toys," she purred, grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

For a moment we were face to face and I thought she may kiss me.

But she didn't.

Instead, she said, "Do you really want me to come with you?"

My first thought was 'I want you to come with me', but in a very different context. But I nodded, "Sure, if you have nothing better to do than go shopping with an old bag like me."

"A sexy, confident old bag," she teased, as she went to grab her purse on her desk.

I laughed, "That sounds like an oxymoron."

"No," she countered. "A teacher who can't speak in public is an oxymoron."

"Touché," I nodded.

"But 2016 is going to be a year of firsts for you," she declared.

"Firsts?" I asked.

"Sure, first time speaking in public, first time buying a sex toy and who knows what other firsts are lying in your path," she said, the ominous tone implying so much more.

I agreed, trying to hint that I may be willing, "I think I'm ready to try anything."

"That's the attitude," Tara nodded, as we left her office.

As we got outside, she said, "Let's take my car."

"Um, okay," I agreed, beginning to find this a little strange.

In the car, she asked, "So tell me what feels different since we started our sessions."

I pondered this. I glanced at her legs in nylons, the top of her skirt riding up to reveal she too was wearing thigh highs. "I feel sexier."

"And yet you were always sexy," she pointed out.

"I don't know, I guess," I shrugged, not having felt sexy in a long time.

Tara said, "You know, many of your students have crushes on you."

"That's funny," I laughed, even though I knew some boys on occasion had crushes on me.

"I had a crush on you," Tara said to me.

"P-p-pardon?" I asked.

She smiled, "Oh Katherine, did you really never know?"

"Know what?" I asked, still trying to process that Tara may be a lesbian.

She continued, "All through senior year I fantasized about you, but it never came to anything more than a school girl's fantasy. Truthfully, my crush on you is one of the reasons I got into hypnosis. Under hypnosis therapy my lesbian desires were revealed and I came to accept my sexuality, although I didn't come out until after I left high school."

"Wow," I said, flattered and confused.

"It's okay, Katherine, I have not used my hypnosis therapy for any nefarious means," she said, her hand patting my leg.

"I trust you," I said, which was true. I had no doubts that she was there to help me.

"Good, because we are here," she said.

I said, "This is weird."

"Life is weird," she said. "And weirder is that you have no self-help toys."

"Fair enough," I nodded.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Let's go," I said, thinking it was now or never.

I won't get into the details of the next forty minutes, but it was life-changing, like every time I was with Tara seemed to be.

I saw toys I couldn't fathom had an insertable purpose; I saw equipment that I couldn't fathom had a sexual purpose; I saw toys for men... wondering if straight men really allowed themselves to be sodomized; I saw strap-on cocks and wondered if Tara owned one.

In the end, I bought a couple of toys:

1. A Soraya, which was a vibrator that was completely waterproof and was supposed to massage the clit while also vibrating inside. It had eight vibration modes which intrigued me.

2. A deluxe magical wand that could be used to tease with soft tender vibrations or make you explode with high powered vibrations. Quite frankly it looked like a unique back massager, but Tara said both of these would change my life.

Tara drove me back to my car, no longer talking about her crush on me, but about my upcoming speech, which was only a couple weeks away.

That night I got into bed, grabbed the magical wand and turned it on low. I moved it to my pussy and moaned instantly. Even on low speed, I was in awe with the immediate pleasure it brought me.

I knew instantly that I had never felt true pleasure before. I closed my eyes and just allowed the toy to bring me pleasure I had never experienced. As I did, I replayed Tara's conversation. She had had a crush on me.

I wondered if she still did.

I wondered if I had a crush on her... based on my fantasies, I did.

She was incredibly beautiful, sweet and smart.

I drifted into fantasy. I again imagined Tara kissing me; I imagined her hands exploring my body; I imagined her cupping my breasts.

I turned the massager onto a higher speed and in seconds my legs stiffened, my body quaked and I screamed as my orgasm hit me hard.

Over the next few days, I used both toys. Each time I fantasized of Tara; each time I had an intense orgasm; each time I recovered and wondered if I had a crush on Tara too. Could I be a lesbian?

At my next meeting with Tara I joked, "I think you may be turning me into a sex maniac."

"Life changing toys, aren't they?" she smiled.

"I don't think I'll ever need a man again," I replied, thinking that may be true for more than one reason... I was beginning to think I may be a lesbian.

"I've never needed one," Tara shrugged.

"How did you know you were a lesbian?" I asked.

"I never found boys attractive," she began. "And I've always found a woman's body to be a beautiful unique wonderland."

"That it is," I nodded.

Again my feet were massaged, again I was hypnotized, and again I woke up completely refreshed.

I asked, "So now what?"

"Well, I think you may be ready," she said.

"No way," I nodded, the idea of speaking instantly bringing the same fears.

"Where is the conference?" she asked.

"Vegas," I answered.

"Oh," she said.

"What?"

"I was going to suggest I come with you and be in the audience," she said. "I already planted a suggestion for your body to relax when you saw me in the audience."

It was my turn to say, "Oh."

After a moment, I asked, "Do you want to come to Vegas with me?"

"Really?" she asked.

"Sure," I nodded. "I have a ton of flight points and I already have a hotel room, if you're willing to share a room with me."

"What date is it again?" she asked.

"February 16th is when I speak," I said, before adding, "I'm flying to Vegas on the 14th."

"You're flying up on Valentine's Day?" she asked, her hand still on my leg, massaging my calf ever so tenderly.

I shrugged, "I don't have a date, so I figured better to be in Vegas than home alone."

After a pause, she said, "I'm in."

"Really?" I asked, excited and feeling my pussy tingle slightly at the thought we would be in a hotel room together.

"Sure," she nodded. "I'm single too. I have no plans and I really want to be there to see you ace this fear."

"Awesome," I said, both for the fact she would be there to support me and because I was definitely falling for her.

The next couple weeks, I practiced my speech; saw Tara two more times; used my toys daily, minus the few days it was that time of month, and got Tara an airline ticket. Unfortunately, I couldn't get her on the flight I was on and she ended up leaving three hours before me.

When I got to the hotel, I was surprised to be told I was on the top floor. I asked, "I didn't book a suite."

"Your friend got you upgraded for free," the pretty woman said.

"Oh, okay," I nodded, surprised.

I got my key, heading to the elevator with butterflies in my stomach. I was much more nervous about what may or may not happen between Tara and me than I was about my speech in two days.

I entered the room and gasped.

Flower petals were on the floor.

I put my bag down, left my suitcase and followed the petals, a rush of adrenaline coursing through my body.

The petals led past the hot tub, down a hallway and into a bedroom.

Lying there in all red lingerie was Tara.

I froze, my head spinning with the obvious implications of what she was wearing.

She put her book down, smiled and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Katherine."

I couldn't speak. Her body in a lacy teddy, a garter belt and red stockings had me instantly knowing without a doubt I wasn't straight anymore. My pussy tingled and my mouth watered.

She got off the bed, walked to me and kissed me.

It was like fireworks.

It was like butter being melted in a microwave.

It was two becoming one.

The kiss started soft, and as I responded, the kiss became more passionate. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "I have wanted to do that for years."

I blushed, but admitted, "I didn't know I wanted to until this moment."

"For the record," she said, "I didn't plant any seeds for this."

"I know," I nodded, and somehow I did.

"But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't do some exploratory intel to see if you were possibly curious," she admitted, looking so sweet and adorable.

"What did you learn?" I asked.

"You have been hurt badly and wanted to be convinced real love still exists," Tara answered, as she took my hand in hers.

"That is true," I nodded, my legs already weak.

"I knew this was a risk," she said, "but I had to do it. I had to show you that love is out there and that love comes in many different forms."

"You love me?" I asked, the term so powerful, a word that I had longed to hear said to me again.

"Yes, Katherine," she nodded. "I know it seems soon, I know it seems a little Romeo and Juliet, but you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside."

My body trembled. My face flushed. I whispered, "No one has said that to me in a long time."

"You will hear it often now," Tara said, as she leaned in and kissed me again.

My head was spinning as suddenly my past month of fantasies were becoming a reality.

When she broke the kiss the second time, she moved behind me and wordlessly unzipped the dress I was wearing. My body again shivered as she slid it off me to reveal my lace black bra, black thong and black thigh highs.

She whispered, "Did you dress all sexy underneath for me, Katherine?"

I shivered as her hot breath hit my neck. "Yes," I admitted, knowing that deep down that was exactly why I dressed so impractically for a flight.

"Can I undo your bra?" she asked, kissing the back of my neck.

"Yes," I moaned, ever so softly, my neck always having been an erogenous zone of mine (an often ignored one as well).

I felt her unclasp it and her hands then cupped my breasts from behind as she continued kissing my neck.

I moaned louder this time, her touch creating instant sparks through my very being.

"You're beautiful," Tara purred, as she slowly made her way down my back with kisses.

"So are you," I said, as her hands reached my hips.

She didn't ask this time if she could remove my thong, she just did it.

I lifted my feet up mindlessly so she could pull the thong off completely, before she stood back up, moved in front of me, took my hand and led me to the king sized bed.

I followed, knowing I was completely at her whim.

She pushed me gently onto my back, lifted up my foot and took my nylon-clad toes in her mouth. It was not something anyone had done to me before and it was both erotic and stimulating.

Her eyes never broke contact with mine the entire time she sucked each toe in her mouth.

Wordlessly, she moved up my leg, splattering me with kisses everywhere. As she reached my thigh, I opened my legs further, giving her complete access to my wet pussy.

I watched her face move to my pussy... and pause... before moving past my wanton pussy and to my other leg where she replicated the lengthy, tender, romantic pleasure.