Coming to America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I selected Busty Lesbo Bangers from the on-screen menu, starring Jenna Jameson. I kept my fingers crossed that they weren't obviously faking their pleasure and settled back on the bed with the blinds drawn and the door locked. The film didn't have much of a story line but Jenna Jameson was something else. If she was faking it, she was doing the finest job I'd ever witnessed. I pulled the robe apart and started to stroke my stiffening cock. Jenna had been seduced by her gym instructor. She must have been a good ten to fifteen years older than Jenna, but in great shape. The instructor attached a strap-on to her thigh and was seated on a workbench as Jenna bounced up and down on the big dildo. The instructor busily massaged Jenna's ample tits, nibbling and tonguing her ear, whispering the occasional encouraging sentence. "Fuck my big cock baby. Oh yes, harder honey, fuck me harder." Jenna's pussy was becoming increasingly wet as she rode the strap-on as if her life depended on it.

I began to tug harder on my own cock, knowing I wasn't far from cumming. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the excited moans escaping Jenna's lips, imagining it was my own pole she was busy working up and down, her gorgeous breasts inches from my face.

Knock-knock.

I opened my eyes, unsure if the sound was coming from the TV. They were still going for it and it didn't seem like someone knocking had interrupted them. I muted the sound, holding my breath, hoping that whoever was at the door would go away. Thirty seconds or so passed without a sound and I breathed a sigh of relief, gingerly turning up the volume.

Knock, knock, knock!

It was louder this time. I hit the off button on the TV remote and closed my robe as I stepped across the room. I put my eye to the peephole to see Jenny waving at me. Oh boy. I checked down to ensure my stiffy had subsided enough to let me open the door.

"Hi Russ," she offered. "Wanted to call round to make sure you were okay."

"I'm feeling a bit better now thanks," I said.

"Good. Can I come in?"

I glanced behind me to make sure the TV was definitely off. "Sure."

"Thanks."

She was looking just as hot as the night before. She had on a strappy little black dress that clung to her curves and her hair was tied in a cute ponytail. She sat on the edge of the bed and we both started speaking at the same time, before laughing nervously. "You first," I offered.

"About last night. I wanted to stay with you Russ but I wasn't quite sure what you wanted. I thought we'd probably had too much drink to risk coming up here. Can we forget about it?"

"I'm the one who should be doing the apologising Jen. I was out of order. I didn't mean anything; I just didn't feel like spending the night alone. I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for Russ." She smiled up at me. There was an awkward silence for a moment before she spoke again. "So what were you watching on the TV?"

I could feel my cheeks reddening again, hoping more than anything that she couldn't hear clearly from out there. "Oh, nothing really."

"Nothing huh?" she said mischievously.

"You heard didn't you?"

"Might have," she chuckled.

"I don't believe this!" I was too embarrassed to look at her.

"Was it good?" she asked.

I'd never chatted about porn with any female other than my wife. It didn't seem quite right but Jen obviously wasn't bothered. "It was actually," I admitted, chancing a look back at her.

"Can I watch too?"

"Aw Jen, I'm not sure that's a good idea. You wouldn't like it anyway."

"Oh, is that right?"

I shrugged my shoulders at her, failing to think of a reasonable response and wishing we were talking about something else.

"Why wouldn't I like it then?"

"It's a lesbian flick."

"And?"

"And...I wrongly assumed you wouldn't find that erotic." I tried.

"Bingo! Now switch on the TV and let's see what your judgement of porn's like." She looked very pleased with herself and swung round, making herself comfortable on the bed.

I cringed as I hit the 'On' button for the TV, wondering what'd be happening. Jenna and the instructor were now in the showers with another girl, busy soaping each other. The instructor and the new girl started kissing, while Jenna squatted down and lapped away at the instructor's pussy while fingering herself.

"Is that Jenna Jameson?" asked Jenny.

"You know her?"

"Well, not personally, but I've seen a few of her movies. She's hot."

"Mmm, I don't suppose she's going to be there tomorrow night," I said relaxing a little.

"Not that I know of," she winked.

We sat silently watching the film for another five minutes or so. I spent half of the time looking at Jenny out of the corner of my eye; the light from the TV casting dancing shadows across her perfect skin. Her hands were steady and she was engrossed in the action.

"You were right, it is good," she said eventually, her eyes not leaving the screen.

"Uh-huh," I replied, still trying to control things down below.

"Russ?" she said in a hesitant fashion that told me I might not like what she was about to say.

"Yeah?"

"Were you playing with yourself before I came in?"

For a second, I stayed focused on the screen to make sure I'd heard her right. I looked across at her, then back to the screen, not sure what to say. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Jenny suddenly looked at me and put a hand to her mouth.

"God, I'm sorry Russ. I got a bit carried away with the film. I shouldn't have asked you that. It was unprofessional of me. Sorry."

"A bit late to worry about unprofessional, Jen!" I laughed. "We're sitting here watching a bloody lesbian porn flick!"

"I know, sorry. I think I'm a bit hot and flustered," she said fanning her face. "I'm surprised you aren't as hard as a bed post." She was staring directly at my crotch, before putting her hand to her mouth again. "God, sorry. I don't know what's got into me."

I couldn't help but smile. "It's okay. I'm just not used to talking about this stuff with anyone other than Susan."

"I know, I know. Let me make it up to you. Why don't you come over for dinner in an hour at my place? I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

Her smile was innocent but I was sure there was more to her little plan than a quiet meal for two. "Okay, an hour it is."

"Then, I better go and get things ready," she said climbing off the bed, taking one last lingering look at the screen. "I'll have a car come fetch you at nine okay?"

"Okay." I opened the door and she stepped into the corridor.

She turned back and smiled mischievously. "Russ?"

"Yes?"

"Don't go blind before you come over will you?" She nodded toward my crotch and turned on her heels, giggling to herself as she went.

I stepped back in the room, shut the door and stood for a moment with my hands on my hips trying to take in what had just happened. So much for staying away from Jenny. My thought train was broken by the unmistakable sound of a shuddering female climax. I turned to the TV and watched Jenna furiously cornhole the instructor with a blue strap-on, while the other girl lay beneath her lapping at her clit like a dehydrated dog in a bowl of water. I switched it off, no longer interested in jerking off or watching more of the film. My personal space had been invaded and Jenny's sweet perfume still lingered above my bed. I tried calling Susan but she wasn't in. I didn't leave a message.

I took my time getting ready, pondering momentous decisions such as aftershave or no aftershave, short sleeved shirt or casual t-shirt. Once the decisions were made and I was ready, I paced the room until I thought I was going to wear a hole in the carpet. I got on the bed, careful not to crease my shirt and read until five to nine, checking my hair one last time before going down to wait for my ride.

I knocked on the door of Jenny's apartment at 9:30 p.m. It was in a smart block of about thirty tenements stretching across four floors and a good twenty minutes drive from my hotel. Jen's was on the top floor, allowing a fine panoramic view across the neighbourhood.

"Hi!" she said brightly, opening the door.

"Hi. I thought you said you lived just around the corner," I replied. I tried to frown but a smile was curling at the corners of my mouth.

She shook her head at me as if I were mad, playing the dizzy blonde to perfection. "Nah, don't remember saying that. Come in." She'd changed out of her slinky party dress and into a short red skirt with a tight white strapless top. She certainly wasn't wearing a bra; her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Her legs were bare and she'd untied her hair.

"Nice place," I commented, nodding as I looked around. The decor was modern and bright, with eclectic colourful pictures brightening the otherwise pale walls.

"Thanks. It'll do 'til I can afford something bigger and a little closer to the ocean. Hungry?"

"Yes, I am. What we having?"

"Pasta salad, chicken risotto and I have chocolate cake for desert."

"Wow, someone has been busy," I observed, impressed.

"Oh, if only you knew," she quipped back, giving me one of her little winks. "Although, I have to admit that the cake was bought in."

"You made the cream though?"

"Who said anything about cream?" she laughed, aiming a playful jab at my chest.

The awkwardness I'd felt earlier at the hotel evaporated. The food was great and despite my protestations, Jen plied me with copious amounts of white wine. Neither of us mentioned the porn which suited me. I couldn't decide whether she had recovered her professionalism or had realised I'd been uncomfortable and embarrassed. One thing she didn't change was the heavy flirting. She had a glint in her eye through the meal, teasingly eating her food, accidentally rubbing her leg against mine under the table, giggling seductively, bending forward to give me delicious views of her tantalising cleavage and swishing her hair about as if she were starring in a shampoo commercial.

By the time she'd spooned in her last mouthful of chocolate cake, I was beginning to feel a bit hot under the collar. I imagined taking her on the table, ripping off her sexy little top, my hands on those glorious globes; passionately kissing her inviting lips, but the images in my head soon mixed with feelings of self-loathing and guilt. I was angry with myself for getting into the situation but horny as hell. I decided to finish my wine, make my excuses and finish the self gratification I'd started earlier. Before I had time to take a final swig, Jenny looked at me mischievously, her captivating gaze holding mine as she slowly rose from her chair. "Just need to go take care of something," she whispered, winking at me.

She disappeared through a door into what appeared to be her bedroom. It was one of two doors on the far wall. The room in which we'd dined was large with an open floor plan. I stood and walked to see the view from her window, enjoying the brightly lit scene beneath me.

Glancing toward the door where Jenny disappeared, I wondered what the hell she was doing, while at the same time not altogether sure I should know. Standing still I listened for a moment, straining against the hum of the city below. Nothing. All quiet. I walked to the leather couch and flopped down, scratching my head, wondering how I'd managed to end up here tonight.

The sofa was just another irritation. Standing again I circumnavigated the room, pausing to look at a couple of family photos on a shelf, sandwiched between her books. Classic novels like The Great Gatsby, Of Mice and Men, and 1984 cozied up alongside autobiographies, and even a Spanish dictionary. Feeling rather caged, I went back to the sofa, committing my ass to leather again and willing myself to calm down. Still, she'd been gone almost fifteen minutes. I rose again, closing the small window, shutting out the vibrating sounds of the city before stopping to listen for her again. There was something this time, but I couldn't quite hear it. I crept closer to the door, closed my eyes, hunching over slightly, concentrating.

My nerves sparked, my spine feeling the shock of it and forcing me bolt upright, uncertain if I'd heard what I thought I'd heard. I put my ear to the door again, only to have that ear subjected to the almost painfully arousing sounds of soft moaning and groaning from within. I wasn't imagining things. I wasn't sure what to do. It had to be Jenny, but what was she doing? Did she have someone else in there with her or was she just faking the noise as some kind of practical joke? I stood there for another minute listening, desperately wanting to know what she was doing.

To be at it this long, she had to anticipate that I'd become curious. Did she want me to go in there? I felt like a cat. Curiosity might have it in for me but the feral Tom part of that got the better of me. I knocked gently on the door. There was no reply. I tried again, a little louder this time and pathetically added, "Jen, you alright in there?" my voice breaking like a kid entering adolescence. I listened for an answer, but all I could hear was an enticing erotic resonance.

I took a deep breath, turning the handle and slowly pushing the door inward. The moaning immediately became louder. Opening the door fully I poked my head in. This room was dimly lit, a lava lamp giving out the only faint silver-pink light. Jenny was nowhere to be seen. I stepped in, noticing Jenny's clothes pooled in front of another door across from me. The moaning and groaning were much louder and clearly originating behind that door.

My cock had passed the 'stirring' stage was into full blown attention. Jenny's voice raised in delicious pitches of obvious arousal beyond the door was more than enough to set my sexual alarm clock screaming. Running both hands through my hair I sat down on her divan, frantically pondering my options. Another minute of her excited moans was all I could bear. At the very least, I had to watch her. I stood, quickly turning the door handle before I had chance to change my mind. I almost growled in frustration when it didn't budge. The sounds of passion beyond suddenly grew louder; more desperate.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Jerking open my belt, I unfastened my fly and had my cock in my hand before I breathed again. A handily placed box of tissues was next to the lamp. Yanking one out, I noticed something red on the white tissue. I held it up to the lava lamp. Written in lipstick was the message, "Take down the picture." I looked around, half expecting someone to burst in with a video camera at any moment and shout "candid camera!" but no one appeared and Jenny was quite clearly still having fun. I stood awkwardly, wavering for a second before regaining my balance. Reaching for the nearest picture on the wall above the bed, I lifted it down, blinking as a shot of light appeared from the wall behind the print.

Hurriedly I stepped out of my trousers and boxers, removed my socks and scrambled onto the bed, my cock bobbing comically. Peering through the small hole, I saw Jenny sitting on a small chair in the middle of the bathroom fervently rubbing along her exposed slit. Her head was thrown back; her other hand pinched and massaged feverishly at her nipples. I instinctively started replicating her movements, my hand jacking up and down quickly and excitedly on my throbbing cock, my body responding instantly. Groans started escaping my own lips and Jenny heard them.

For a moment I was worried she might stop. She straightened, looking straight at me, and gave me a devilish smile, teasingly running her tongue around her full lips and squirming around on the chair as she used both hands to cup and squeeze her breasts. Opening her stocking-clad legs, her hands moved tantalisingly down her torso, over her garter belt and toward her slick, shaved pussy. She parted her pussy lips with her right hand, seductively sucking on the middle finger of her left before sliding it deep into her pussy and fucking herself. I slowed my own pace to match her rhythm, using all my powers of control to keep myself from decorating her bedroom wall.

"Oh Russ," she suddenly gasped. "Is it good for you, Russ? Do you like my cunt?"

"God yes!" I shouted in reply. My head and cock were both at bursting point.

Jen removed her finger and elegantly rose from the seat, blowing me a kiss before turning and walking toward the sink. Her heels clicked on the tiled floor as she wiggled her way across the room. She stopped and bent down, her arse high in the air as she opened the cupboard doors beneath, stretching her garter belt taut across her thigh tops and allowing me an exquisite view of her beautiful derriere. She removed a pink vibrator and turned to face me, sucking on the sex toy as she walked back to the chair. Jen noisily dragged it across the floor to less than three feet from the wall. As she sat down and spread her legs, I could see her pebbled nipples and her moist and inviting pussy lips. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer; I quickly grabbed a handful of tissues, ready for the glorious moment of release.

Jen ran the tip of the vibrator tauntingly along her slit; pouting and breathing heavily up at me. She was a natural and her performance was far more satisfying than any skin flick I'd ever seen. Apart from the obvious difference that this was real life unfolding before my feasting eyes, she was undoubtedly aroused by her display of self-gratification and enjoying her exhibitionism every bit as much as I. Without warning, the vibrator plunged between her lips and disappeared into her soaking cunt, bringing a gasp of pleasure from her. Jen held it fully inside her and turned a dial at the bottom of the fake cock, a steady buzzing noise emitting from within. Her breathing grew quicker and she began to move the toy in and out stretching her legs wider still and running the vibrator up to her clit as it left her cunt before sliding quickly back inside. "Oh Russ!" she exclaimed, her eyes closed and her cheeks growing redder by the second. "Fuck me, Baby! Yes, yes, oh god."

Before she could get out her next filthy sentence, my cock erupted and I came in a glorious, almost surreal silence. I gritted my teeth as pleasure surged to my head, expelling pent-up banks of sexual frustration. I was still spurting my final shots of sticky cum into the tissue as she cried out, "Cum for me, Russ. Cum Baby, oh god, oh yes. Cum with me. Oh, oh, oh, oh yes, Russ!" Her body was shaking, breasts trembling gently as her own orgasm washed over her. Her lips quivered, a thin sheen of sweat gathering above them.

"Oh fuck," she said quietly, gently shaking her head before opening her eyes, offering me a sweet and knowing smile. "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me."

I tore my gaze away from the hole in the wall, cleaning myself up before carefully replacing the picture above the bed. My mind and body were a confused concoction of tingling pleasure, guilt, thankfulness and sheer disbelief. I heard the shower in the bathroom and somehow resisted the urge to remove the picture again and watch Jenny soap herself clean. Instead, I dressed and straightened the bed before leaving the room.

Tossing my soiled tissues in the wastecan, I washed my hands in the kitchen sink before pouring myself a large glass of wine. I wandered over to the window, staring at the sparkling cityscape. I drank quickly, attempting to eradicate the feeling of guilt engulfing me. I wanted to go, but thought it would be awkward if I didn't stay and say thank you or something. What would Susan make of what I'd just witnessed and done? Did she need to know? Would it be possible to refrain from telling her? Jenny appeared from the bathroom in a pair of cotton pyjamas, her hair still wet. She was smiling innocently, looking relaxed, happy and refreshed.